It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are starting to die...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I am in Indiana, reports are starting to flood in ,RIGHT after the vaccine started to become widely available, of people dieing from H1N1...

Does anyone else find it odd that the deaths seem to be starting right after the vaccine got going? I suppose if I'm right it should start to get worse as more people are vaccinated.

Edit: Forgot links. Other reports I have heard on radio listening to Coast to Coast at night. Lemme see if I can find those.

www.wthr.com...
www.theindychannel.com...
www.southbendtribune.com...&template=247art

www.express.co.uk...
www.msnbc.msn.com...
www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...
www.nytimes.com...

The first group of links are from local news, the second group is national/international news about this being the deadliest week so far for children. That would make sense, they are some of the first to get the shot.

I also recall seeing something about students dieing at a unusually high rate compared to last year. Still lookin' for that.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by muggl3z]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

Hey Bud! Have you got any links to reports or some such?

All the best, Kiwifoot!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
video.google.com...# This is a video called Vaccinations - The Hidden Truth.
It talks about what you are saying. It was made in 1998, apparently, it's long, and doesn't talk about swine flu, but it talks about how outbreaks got much worse for other illnesses, after the vaccine was introduced. I found it VERY interesting, myself.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
A little boy hemorraged to death jjust after the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
A little boy hemorraged to death jjust after the vaccine.

Si chama pero entonces! what a hell should we do? take the the vaccine?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Let's take away conspiracy for a second. Fact is, the heavy metals which are in the vaccine will cause mutations of dna & rna at much higher rates than normal. If someone was infected with flu that has mutated outside of the effectiveness for this vaccine, then it would be possible for this vaccine to act as a catalyst for more virulent mutations overall, considering the fact that many people supposedly have swine flu by now.

Did I word that correctly? My verbal skills have been hazy today. My apologies. Also, I'm no doctor and could be dead wrong in these thoughts.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

It is always disappointing to me when conspiracy theories turn out to be right ,because when the theories are wrong no one dies. Many people have been labeled nuts for trying to warn others about tainted vaccines.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Problem is disease is becoming unnatural (man made). Therefore fighting these man made diseases can't be done naturally any longer. Yes it's sad, but it's going to take man made concocted substances to fight man made disease. Either that or die, not much choice. This is the future we'll live in and it's already begun.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Fact is, the heavy metals which are in the vaccine will cause mutations of dna & rna at much higher rates than normal. If someone was infected with flu that has mutated outside of the effectiveness for this vaccine, then it would be possible for this vaccine to act as a catalyst for more virulent mutations overall, considering the fact that many people supposedly have swine flu by now.

Many vaccines do not contain mercury [as merthiolate] as a preservative. Everyone is asked about allergies before the injection because the vaccines are grown in egg derived media. Anyone who doesn't know about an allergy would be at risk. It isn't the mercury or the vaccine that causes immediate problems, it's the growth media.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Wow, egg based, I did not know that!

I recall something about the virus not growing very fast and slowing down vaccine production as well.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Wow, I wasn't aware of this either. Wouldn't it be wise to go a step further and let people know of the possible serious side effects from having an unknown allergy and taking the shot? Shouldn't they recommend getting an allergy test, at least for eggs and whatever else could cause allergy, before getting the shot?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Does anybody know if the vaccine contains any chemicals linked the Penisilin?

I have extreme allergies and so do a lot of my friends and I would like to inform them if there is a risk involved.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Does anybody know if the vaccine contains any chemicals linked the Penisilin?

I have extreme allergies and so do a lot of my friends and I would like to inform them if there is a risk involved.

~Keeper

That's a good question and needs a answer, I have no idea though.

Edit: Found this. answers.yahoo.com...

and this...

www.nhs.uk...
"I'm allergic to penicillin. Can I take antivirals?
Yes, it is safe for you to take antivirals if you have a penicillin allergy."

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Had not heard about increased deaths in Indiana. However, when I was at work last night, one of the docs I work with occaisionally, and who is totally on board with H1N1 being manmade, told me that shortly after H1N1 made itself known in Mexico city, 5 men of middle-eastern descent were found dead, murdered in a car in Mexico city. (I have no documentation for this, so if anyone can find a link or a verification of the murders, it would be appreciated.)
We are still at a loss as to why it was released in Mexico city, in April, as viruses normally don't survive well in warm climates. The only explanation is the population density.
The vaccines, he thinks, are meant to speed up the virus's mutation, but even that wouldn't account for a sudden increase in deaths.
I have talked with several nurses I work with, and they all say the same thing. No flu vaccine this year, including seasonal flu.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Fact is, the heavy metals which are in the vaccine will cause mutations of dna & rna at much higher rates than normal. If someone was infected with flu that has mutated outside of the effectiveness for this vaccine, then it would be possible for this vaccine to act as a catalyst for more virulent mutations overall, considering the fact that many people supposedly have swine flu by now.

Many vaccines do not contain mercury [as merthiolate] as a preservative. Everyone is asked about allergies before the injection because the vaccines are grown in egg derived media. Anyone who doesn't know about an allergy would be at risk. It isn't the mercury or the vaccine that causes immediate problems, it's the growth media.

Sorry, but that's not the whole story.

I'm a pharmacist, so here's my two cents worth:

If you are allergic to eggs, yes, you can have an allergic reaction. But vaccines aren't otherwise safe, by a long shot.

Vaccines cause many, many, MANY neurological problems in otherwise healthy humans. If they didn't, the US woudln't have needed to create a vaccine injury fund to compensate vaccine injury cases.

Most people don't realize this, but when vaccines first came out, the manufacturers refused at first to create the vaccine, knowing that there could be serious injury. The US govt said: We'll give you immunity to legal problems and we'll create a national vaccine injury fund instead, so people can't sue you.

There are many other problems with vaccines (all vaccines, not just flu vaccines) than just reacting to an egg allergy.

If you dont' believe me, just read the manufacturer's package insert for starters.

Then, start doing more in depth research, and you'll see that there is a lot of evidence to suggest that vaccines also cause the immune system to create auto-immune diseases....the body starts turning against itself.

Even though I'm a pharmacist, I refuse to get vaccines anymore.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by nikiano]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Well Since I'm now Swedish and live in Sweden and know that our world-reknowned medical scientists had recently discovered that mercury (thimerosol) is the cause of the recent boom of ADHD and other brain damages - so after reading that, I have now big dififcultis in believing and trusting in American big pharma! - sorry my friend!

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Excuse my ignorance, would auto-immune diseases eventually cause a body to be immunocompromised? I went to a free std clinic years ago, after having unprotected sex and getting what I now think was just a yeast infection. I chugged a gallon of cranberry juice after a half-day of agony and it went away. Anyways, at the clinic they were giving out free hep-b vaccines. I took it like a moron, and ever since I swear my immune system is weakened.

I had blood work which confirmed my slightly compromised T-cell count. I don't recall the value, only that it was just below the low mark for normal range. This is also considering I take grams of vitamin-c daily, and drink green tea, and herbal teas daily. I don't get sick after taking these things daily for the last year, but before was constantly getting colds.

Could this hep-b vaccine have caused my weakened immune system?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
so it is as i thought they are covering up the vaccine deaths as swine flu deaths.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

reply to post by nikiano

Excuse my ignorance, would auto-immune diseases eventually cause a body to be immunocompromised? I went to a free std clinic years ago, after having unprotected sex and getting what I now think was just a yeast infection. I chugged a gallon of cranberry juice after a half-day of agony and it went away. Anyways, at the clinic they were giving out free hep-b vaccines. I took it like a moron, and ever since I swear my immune system is weakened.

I had blood work which confirmed my slightly compromised T-cell count. I don't recall the value, only that it was just below the low mark for normal range. This is also considering I take grams of vitamin-c daily, and drink green tea, and herbal teas daily. I don't get sick after taking these things daily for the last year, but before was constantly getting colds.

Could this hep-b vaccine have caused my weakened immune system?

Are yo American or European?

Here in Europe big pharma is pushing the squalene adjuvants in every shot now, and they are really bad for your immune system!

Not all people will have severe auto-immune system syndroms, but a lot of us will get real sick in the future - if we are among the unlucky ones! ( (check out the the Gulf syndrom from the Gulf-war vaccines - Europeans scientists used the "French Foreign Legion's soldiers" as a test group since they were there on the battlefield as well - and guess what? noone of them had the problems or high levels of squalene anti-bodies in their bloodstreams and any stuff affecting their immune systems - because the didn't take any shots before deploying - how crazy is that?!?

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
Problem is disease is becoming unnatural (man made). Therefore fighting these man made diseases can't be done naturally any longer. Yes it's sad, but it's going to take man made concocted substances to fight man made disease. Either that or die, not much choice. This is the future we'll live in and it's already begun.

Just my opinion here. I don't agree. Man made or not, some natural substances could still work. Get some Vitamin D in you and don't worry.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join