It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are starting to die...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

Thanks for the update I am going to give you one more update on how doctors are coming out with findings on the so call healthy children that are dying from after getting the swine flu and complications from pneumonia.

Apparently it has to do with parents to recognizing the signs of problems after the swine flu infection and children that had some kind of pneumonia before getting infected even if they are considered healthy.

Very interesting,

The state epidemiologist urged parents to seek urgent care if children's symptoms worsen.

The previous child fatality in Minnesota, which occurred in July, also involved an otherwise healthy child. That 2-year-old died because of a co-occurring bacterial infection -- pneumococcus, which causes pneumonia, said Dr. Ruth Lynfield, Minnesota state epidemiologist.

Alone, it's not usually dangerous in someone who is healthy. But the flu virus opens a door, allowing the non-threatening agent to overwhelm the body and become lethal. It's the combination of the two that often kills otherwise healthy children and adults.

If symptoms worsen, act

"That's why we tell people who get the flu that if they are getting better and then symptoms get worse with high fever and bad cough, they should seek care right away," Lynfield said.

So actually while many children deaths can not be avoided do to underlying health problems, in otherwise healthy children it can be avoided if parents notice that is trouble before is too late.

I advise parents with children that have the swine flu to make sure that they do not let their confidence that their children are better from the flu and that they are healthy, stop them from keeping track of their children recovery.

www.startribune.com...

[edit on 31-10-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Like I said before dg I will sit patiently and wait after next year to see what the vaccine is going to do to people.

1976 may repeat itself, and this time is nothing the people will be able to do to get the government and big pharma to pay for the lost and suffering.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Is not conspiracies is just that many people in the younger generation doesn't remember the big pandemic of 76.

That all, history repeats itself and no always is in a very nice way.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by nikiano

Excuse my ignorance, would auto-immune diseases eventually cause a body to be immunocompromised? I went to a free std clinic years ago, after having unprotected sex and getting what I now think was just a yeast infection. I chugged a gallon of cranberry juice after a half-day of agony and it went away. Anyways, at the clinic they were giving out free hep-b vaccines. I took it like a moron, and ever since I swear my immune system is weakened.

I had blood work which confirmed my slightly compromised T-cell count. I don't recall the value, only that it was just below the low mark for normal range. This is also considering I take grams of vitamin-c daily, and drink green tea, and herbal teas daily. I don't get sick after taking these things daily for the last year, but before was constantly getting colds.

Could this hep-b vaccine have caused my weakened immune system?

I wonder this too... I got a bunch of vaccines about 4 or 5 years ago, when I decided I wanted to go to college, and it was required to get immunized. I have a weird form of arthritis called palindromic rheumatism... it's an autoimmune disorder. I don't remember ever having "flare ups" before the period of time when I was vaccinated... but the link, of course, could never be shown or proven.
And am I not also in a "higher risk" group, and therefore could be one of the first in line for the vaccine?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by eradown

Is not conspiracies is just that many people in the younger generation doesn't remember the big pandemic of 76.

That all, history repeats itself and no always is in a very nice way.

How your decision on this marg?

Look! there is something real nasty y out there because two of my very well trained soldiers team almost died from it - so what the hell is it?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Is call pneumonia and will hit you if you have the swine flu even if you are healthy, so research more on the complications of the swine flu with pneumonia and make sure that you don't get too late to the doctors office.

Plain and simple.

BTW pneumonia can hit you with swine flu or not and it causes death yearly in the US.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Is call pneumonia and will hit you if you have the swine flu even if you are healthy, so research more on the complications of the swine flu with pneumonia and make sure that you don't get too late to the doctors office.

Plain and simple.

BTW pneumonia can hit you with swine flu or not and it causes death yearly in the US.

Yeah I know this since I'm a battlefield medic by training, and I also went to the University for my doctor tranining (I didn't graduate though, because I went into business with my father in Spain instead - unfortunately! - but I'm planning to back to UNI now and take the last year so I can practice with my own shop in the future).

But c'mon now marg! ther is somthing out there that is real nasty for the moment! - and I don't believe its the H1N1 virus - is something more deadlier - and I got some reports from doctor friends in South America(Argentina) and they say the pnemonia is caused by H5N1 ( the bird-flu) ??

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
CDC in Pneumonia,

Overview of Pneumonia in Healthcare Settings
Pneumonia has accounted for approximately 15% of all hospital-associated infections and
27% and 24% of all infections acquired in the medical intensive-care unit (ICU) and coronary care unit, respectively. It has been the second most common hospital-associated infection after that of the urinary tract. For hospital-associated pneumonia, attributable mortality rates of 20%-33% have been reported. The primary risk factor for the development of hospital-associated bacterial pneumonia is mechanical ventilation (with its requisite endotracheal intubation). See Ventilator-associated pneumonia

www.cdc.gov...

Mortality
•Number of deaths: 55,477
•Deaths per 100,000 population: 18.5
Source: Deaths: Final Data for 2006, tables 10, 11

•Percent of hospital inpatient deaths from pneumonia: 5.4%

www.cdc.gov...

Pneumonia kills more people in the US that the seasonal flu does and the thing is that is a vaccine available for bacterial pneumonia.

The swine flu will not kill you, but the complications of pneumonia if not treated in time will.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Yes, I understand what you mean, I believe that also, but to me, is something that is not natural.

But that is me I believe something has been released into our environment and is man made.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

CDC in Pneumonia,

Overview of Pneumonia in Healthcare Settings
Pneumonia has accounted for approximately 15% of all hospital-associated infections and
27% and 24% of all infections acquired in the medical intensive-care unit (ICU) and coronary care unit, respectively. It has been the second most common hospital-associated infection after that of the urinary tract. For hospital-associated pneumonia, attributable mortality rates of 20%-33% have been reported. The primary risk factor for the development of hospital-associated bacterial pneumonia is mechanical ventilation (with its requisite endotracheal intubation). See Ventilator-associated pneumonia

www.cdc.gov...

Mortality
•Number of deaths: 55,477
•Deaths per 100,000 population: 18.5
Source: Deaths: Final Data for 2006, tables 10, 11

•Percent of hospital inpatient deaths from pneumonia: 5.4%

www.cdc.gov...

Pneumonia kills more people in the US that the seasonal flu does and the thing is that is a vaccine available for bacterial pneumonia.

The swine flu will not kill you, but the complications of pneumonia if not treated in time will.

Well You didn't catch my concerns now marg!

Listen! some lung tissue tests that are taking from people doesn't show the ordinary H1N1! that the hype are telling us! - clearly worldwide tests are showing us that the people are dying of H5N1 - that is why I'm so worried!

I might suspect that nightmare has become real?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
lol, you are ####ed if you got the shot

2nd line

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You know what, I have been hearing about that H1N5 around and I see that is just sporadic information that is why I am not familiar with it like I am with the H1N1, if you have a link please post the link.

I think is time to start worrying about what else is out there beside the swine flu.

Have you been following the Ukraine out brake?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by total newbie
Get some Vitamin D in you and don't worry.

All nutrients (eg. vitamins A,B,C,D, zinc and magnesium) that have any positive health impact on the body will be deemed illegal in therapeutic doses under Codex....

www.caduceus.info/articles/A001.pdf

Codex Alimentarius is slated to go into effect worldwide on Dec. 31, 2009

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

sure anyone can get pneumonia but most people with swine flu dont get pneumonia, in fact an overwhelming majority of people get better, And from what alot of these "who should get the shot" websites they say that people with immune deficiencies and those younger than 6 are most likely to have complications due to swine flu.

just throwing in my 2 cents

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I knew this would happen. I've been saying it for months and so have many others. It's sad that people are willingly accepting the swine flu shot without any awareness of what it is doing to their nervous system. Some people have ignored the warnings, fearing that they might catch the swine flu or die if they don't receive the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

Thanks, for the info, I personally will not be taking any vaccinations, but my reasons are because I don't trust the vaccine for now.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
THEORY:

Just to throw this out there.

But maybe the Swine Flu Vaccine (which some say have the actual virus in it in order to make your immune system accustomed to it) is making the people who get it, stronger, but at the same they're acting as new hosts for the virus and therefore are infecting those that did not get the vaccine with a new mutated virus.

Basically the mutation is occurring in the vaccinated population, in order to convince non-vaccinated population to get the vaccine. But the vaccine has something else in it, that would be activated at a later date, by introducing another biological or chemical agent into the mass/collective population.

So the way it would work is non-vaccinated people who have a healthy immune system are more at risk from vaccinated people, not just by contracting the virus from infected non-vaccinated people as before the vaccinations started.

To sum it up: The Virus Is Stronger When It Is Being Carried By Vaccinated People

Does anyone agree?

Yay?

or

Nay?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Why not just see how thing develop before passing judgement. I see no reason at this stage to get the vaccine, but I assure you if millions of people start dying (especially unvaccinated people) then the odds will be in your favor to get the vaccine -risk or not. Just play the odds, it's all you can do. But to outright dismiss the vaccine out of hand, well you are decreasing your chances of survival which makes zero sense to me. Some folks here will cut off their nose to spite their face.. they would rather die than take a vaccine and live.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Can you show me where deaths are soaring in Indaina? The deaths caused by the vaccine right? Is this similair to the situation in the Urkarine? I hope not.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
When the dust settles the vaccine and the people behind it are going to kill a lot more people than the virus. We will never know how many the vaccine killed because they will be labeled as something else. I can not believe this is happening. It all plays out like a bad movie script. How do we change the channel?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join