It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Getting the Vaccine - Tonight.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I believe the intranasal vaccine does contain live virus material.

www.cdc.gov...

The 2009 H1N1 nasal spray vaccine is being made in the same way as the seasonal nasal spray vaccine, but instead of containing three weakened live flu viruses, it only contains weakened 2009 H1N1 virus.

I just dont understand why you would take the risk to be a test pilot for a vaccine or any vaccine, H1N1 is causing such a panic with people, it really isn't that bad or scary the seasonal flu could be potentially worse than this H1N1. The vaccine has the possibility to do more harm than good, maybe the reason people get sick is due to all these vaccines polluting their system.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

ATS is about DENYING IGNORANCE.

A lot of folks have been showing their ignorance, dreaming up fanciful conspiracies about H1N1 vaccine, the NWO, the WWE and the antichrist.

Well folks, I'm here to tell you - It's ignorance of the highest magnitude.

So, I offer a smackdown challenge.

PS - Why am I doing this you ask? BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET THE DAMNED FLU FROM DIRTY PATIENTS WHO REFUSED TO GET THE VACCINE, and I don't want to bring that crap home to my kids.

Game on

If you're really interested in denying ignorance, why not get a sample of the vaccine you are given and have it analyzed? Also, even if your particular vaccine tests ok, that does not mean all batches are equal in design or construction. After all, we are talking about big pharma, the government and WHO, etc.. Our government has a very long and well documented history of experimenting with our people and foreign nationals in a very big way.

Playing devils advocate, what happens if you take the vaccine and 'shed' the virus to your family, coworkers or patients? Another scenario ....... suppose your batch is contaminated with live bird flu virus aka Baxter's famous blend? What if the "payload" of your vaccine has an incubation period of weeks or months? Would you even recognize health problems as being vaccine related if the delay was long enough?

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

-- Just to feed the conspiracy... What if the NWO is doing the OPPOSITE of what we think? What if the Georgia Guidestones were real and the NWO released the virus to pare down the earth's population? (I don't believe this for a second but I thought it was entertaining).

Food for thought:

If the NWO is responsible for the release of the virus, and you seek to prevent becoming a victim of it by receiving the vaccine, what if it just so happened that the creators/producers of the vaccine are in bed with the NWO? What if the thing that is touted as the preventive is anything but? What if the NWO was trying to pare down the earth's population using both the virus and the so-called vaccine.

What would you do if this was the case?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hey! Don't hurt the guy. He wants to take the vaccine, so let him go and take it. After all every flu must have a patient zero after, right? At least we'll know where to search.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
Hey! Don't hurt the guy. He wants to take the vaccine, so let him go and take it. After all every flu must have a patient zero after, right? At least we'll know where to search.

Careful as you jest, the man has children.

Second line flotilla.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Hey it's your body you should be able to choose what you put in it, live H1N1, morphine, coc aine, hiv, it's none of my business.

But if you become a carrier and spread H1N1 due to snorting it up your nose and you infect me it becomes my business....

I'm a libertarian and I believe wholeheartedly you can do what you # well please as long as it doesn't effect me, but how do you know you won't infect others?

You don't........

[edit on 9-10-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Careful as you jest, the man has children.

I know, but it's not my decision. So what do you expect from me? Tell him to don't take it? He already decided and I highly doubt I would have any chance to change his mind. But you're right. I'll try to do my best...

emsed1. Get an insurance and write it to the name of your child. Maybe your child will learn from your mistake.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Good point. If this is weaken or attenuated then the guy might end up infecting his kids as well. Effectively doing just what he didn't want to do in the first place.

Star for you!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

If you could only save 1/12th of the world's population, who would you save? (if you were TPTB that is).
Soldiers, lawmakers, healthcare workers, firefighters, law enforcement? creepy!

Yes that is indeed a very creepy thought and something I was talking to my wife about only last week. Of importance would be the list you post if I was PTB and yet the thought is there that there is something else about the vaccine, something that is yet to be played out like a dormant piece of the puzzle within the vaccine or an unseen degradation of something of great importance within us.

The PTB know one way of the other but many of us are of course in the dark because we who visit conspiracy sites expect deceit so we have tripped ourselves up by not taking the vaccine which might actually be safe?

On the other hand do we eventually bite the bullet and take the vaccine, permanently losing something important that we do not even know we have? We would not miss it because we (or at least few) never noticed it but just maybe “it” is of vital purpose for some event that may be looming in the months or years ahead. Yes I am talking about the “it” as a rise or evolution of consciousness just as theories about fluoride collecting in the pineal gland distances us from a higher self. Now I really am sounding crazy I realise that but I have to be honest as it is something I have been seriously thinking about.

Vaccine is to dumb us down, burn out our immune system or weaken it in preparation for another phase of attack to come at some other point in the future... Or is it simply to degrade us from higher thoughts/consciousness?
Yes many questions for sure and I am falling right into that conspiracy abyss but total distrust of government has had that effect on me for many years now. This swine flu pandemic has me suspecting that it is indeed a released bio weapon, released for a very specific purpose and the timing may be critical also.

I worry that a dormant ingredient within the flu could be activated by an added ingredient that lies within the vaccine (nasal or needle).
Just before the first news reports came into Scotland about swine flu the thing I had watched in the Scottish MSN was that the US government had told Mexico that ‘they were in danger of turning into a failed state, do something about it or we will’. It is a not a direct quote as I am quoting from memory but it was something along those lines that did get my attention as being a very combative thing to say at the time as Mexico was on the news battling gangs on the Mexican/US border.

Weeks later the first report of swine flu hit and the first thing I said was, ‘They released a bio weapon’. Of course I got the customary sideways glances from my wife and eldest and I tend not to subscribe to scare mongering... until now.

Of course this is just my own wacked out theory and I am not a biochemist or geneticist but I tend to try and see past what is said in the mainstream news. It is a something that is of a lot of concern to me as I have a twenty year old daughter and a thirteen year old daughter and though my thirteen year old is oblivious to my fears, my twenty year old is taking my lead so the stakes are huge for me and her.

I do not know what to do for the best and right now it feels like I am damned if I do and damned if I don’t so if you do update your thread as you said you will do then I will certainly be reading it and taking notes. I’m sorry that by a direct consequence that turns you into a guinea pig but you have made that decision as you have a right to do and all I can do is see what happens and if I had a choice I would prefer you did not take it but your life is yours and I respect that you have made the decision.

So, take the shot and damage our immune systems or cause some sort of degradation of mind. Or not to take the shot and risk the possibility of being left open to attack by the PTB plans in regard to population reduction?

Man what a dilemma.

Yes sir I am torn in both ways and I am trying to gather as much information action on this as I can but as yet I just cannot buy the theory that the vaccine is a good thing. The paradox as you have said is it could be the only way to survive what might be coming. Nightmarish times for sure.

I will be following your updates most avidly.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
GB is no joke. I got it from a regular flu shot , and was in intensive care three months. Wheelchair for a year. I now have CIDP, the chronic form of that and relapse. This is a Real risk. The Er doctor who saw me said it is more common that people thing.

Just be informed.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Bravo OP.

Will be getting my swine flu injection as soon as my doctor gets his order in.

I got the other flu vaccine 3 weeks ago. I had no ill effects as has been the case for all the years I've been getting the flu vaccine.

We are covered up in Florida and southeast Georgia with Swine flu running rampant. Two of my grandchildren had it, a great niece had it and now my son is ill with Swine flu.

You walk into drug stores and the first thing you see is OTC cold medicine, boxes of masks and hand sanitizer.

In my years of life I have put far worse than the flu vaccine in my body.

No need to get radical with those of us that choose to be vaccinated. It is a personal choice.

You do not have any proof of the statements you are making concerning what the vaccine will do to those that receive it.

If we grow extra arms or our toes fall off it was our choice.

My best wishes to all as we try to get through this winter with as little problems as is possible.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
wow. i am gonna laugh my ass off if you begin to die and have the guts to tell us that your about to go unconscious and die.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

I got a flu vaccine today. Not H1N1, just seasonal. So far I'm fine.

Didn't want to, but I needed to do it to enter an EMS program next term at school.

I think people over reacted due to the threat of forced vaccines. Which some are coming to realize (as I did for the most part) that this was just another conspiracy without evidence to it.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

GBS is probably one of my greatest fears.

For once in my life I'm starting to run, and exercise, and I enjoy it.

Even getting stitches which prevented me from jogging for a week was terrible.. Being paralyzed from the waste down would be crippling mentally as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

We'll see. Unfortunately 5 out of 5 conspiracies what I studied and made theories about them came true (The actual number is quite higher, but I have 100% accuracy until this time.). And I still believe my senses are not cheated me. So, I just sit back and wait. For my luck I still have a chance to decide, still have a chance to see the results. You who already got the vaccine... well, we'll see. But what I can tell, the whole vaccine story still stinks and my senses are never let me down. So, good luck vaccine guys. You will need it.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by prettyflowers
wow. i am gonna laugh my ass off if you begin to die and have the guts to tell us that your about to go unconscious and die.

Yes it will be hilarious if he dies and leaves his loved ones in a state of bereavement. I will barely be able to contain my amusement at that scenario.

Seriously did a cat just jump across your keyboard? Behind the poster there is a human being and it might be a good thing if you remember that

Decent human beings are meant to respect human life not laugh at the possibility of it ending.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
So, just to clarify, you have not experienced any of the following since getting the shot:
Chronic fatigue
Nausea
Stroke
Heart attack
Death

Am I correct?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

If you have accurate information.

There's has been almost no accurate information when it comes to the swine flu. And I have been following this since it started.

First we had crazy end time pastor guy who said forced vaccinations, then we had crazy end time soldier woman who said forced vaccinations. And that's the sources. That and some doctor who we know nothing about.

Is the vaccine dangerous? I don't know. That's why I'm not taking the swine flu vaccine.

I usually don't take flu vaccines.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

If it's not mandated at your job (just "offered") I hope that you'll do a little more research prior to agreeing to the vaccine. There are many issues here, primarily the live virus in the nasal spray (huge red flag right there), the toxic adjuvants (additives), and the unknown long term effects on your health with absolutely no guarantee that this vaccine will indeed deter the swine flu.

When a medication is forced on citizens, even if it's via job loss for non-compliance, then understandably the public has a right to be wary. Vaccines do not assist your immune system in any way whatsoever, anyway. Quite the contrary.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Do you guys all honestly think that the health officials of our nation who we trust with every other strain/vaccine/runny nose pharmaceutical that we constantly take every day would give us a vaccine that would make our fingers bleed off and our eyeballs to fall back into our skulls? You guys are so deeply into the same old conspiracy story that has been around forever that the chance of anything popping up is immediately jumped upon and taken as the end of the world.

I'm not saying this to anger or troll anyone, I'm saying it as a friend and maybe a little as the devil's advocate. All my entire life I've trusted every vaccine I've received and every little tablet I've consumed, and I am still living and breathing to this day. I honestly think that they are worried about us, because a new strain came out of nowhere and they struggled to get a vaccine out before more children and other people are compromised. Maybe we do need to have a little faith right now, and I am anxiously awaiting the results from you OP!

Peace and love to you all, and hopefully we can beat the dangers of this world even with a little help if needed

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join