It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Getting the Vaccine - Tonight.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Well, good luck with your decision.

If you wish, feel free to go to this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...that contains the url for a fantastic interview with Dr. Andrew Moulden, who is a most-impressive doctor in the field of brain and behavioral sciences. I was so impressed with the entire interview that I posted it in the above-noted thread. Man, this doc is simply brilliant.

Just today, I received an e-mail from one of my transcription team members, who had a job at a hospital and she was forced to quit her job because she refused to take the mandatory vaccine that nearly every one of her co-workers fell in line to take the vaccine, for fear of losing their precious jobs. I felt bad for her, but I admire her decision to stick to her guns and take the lessor risk of a job loss, compared to the greater risk of taking a vaccine that could destroy her health.

A loss of a job can be remedied by getting another job, difficult though it may be; however, the remedy for a dangerous vaccine injected into a body is likely to be far more difficult to procure.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by Historical-Mozart]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You are either a brave soul, or ignorant of what can happen. I just heard from my brother about a friend of his that just got the swine nasal vaccine and she reports it increased her seizures quite markedly, and she now has symptoms of the flu runny nose, chills, etc.

Of course she has seizures off and on to be fair, but this thing greatly increased the frequency.

Good luck and do let us know.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Don't have time to reply to everyone yet. Just now getting off-duty.

Five minutes ago.. 2212 Central Time US, I got the vaccine.

Strangely it smells like bacon and eggs. (joking)

The handout (which I will scan and post) says there is no thimerosol in the intranasal dose, BUT it is Live Activated Virus, IE H1N1 Bugs!

I can't say I didn't hesitate for a couple of moments. About 80% of my coworkers are refusing the vaccine right now.

I can say one thing for sure -- I definitely like the intranasal mist a lot better than an injection!

I will check in soon

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Just a quick reply - I am also a Libertarian.

The primary reason we are taking this vaccine is precisely so we DON'T spread the virus.

Being a paramedic I am exposed to LOTS of people in the community with weakened immune systems.

"First Do No Harm" is our solemn oath.

As for untested - The H1N1 LAIV vaccine has been given to thousands of patients over the last several months. No reports of adverse effects yet, except for the occasional allergic reaction.

I'll keep you guys posted!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Some of the adverse affects take years affecting the immune and neurological systems. You may not see any real negative symptoms right away. They are designed to compromise your health over time.

Some people ofcourse will react quickly depending on their genetics and their predispositions but the majority of the people will become slowly impaired. Talk to us in 5 to 10 years if you don't see any quick negative results.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Go ahead and take it. It's a live virus, and you will experience "viral shedding".

It might kill you, then again maybe not.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Historical-Mozart

Andrew Moulden is a profiteering, scaremongering, crap-selling quack.
Quack-Quack

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Let's be scientific here. Hearsay tales about some brother-in-law's live-in mistress coughing after a flu shot is not a good way to "Deny Ignorance".

Has anyone else received the vaccination?

Do any of you have documented proof of adverse effects with this specific vaccine?

(Sorry guys, youtube is not an APA approved source) LOL

Uploading documents now..

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well... let's see how this works.

I tried to upload the PDF so let me post a link. Apologies if it doesn't.
H1N1 LAIV Handout

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
reply to post by lucentenigma

Good point. If this is weaken or attenuated then the guy might end up infecting his kids as well. Effectively doing just what he didn't want to do in the first place.

Star for you!!!

I understand the concern but there are two reasons it's moot:

- You cannot transmit Novel H1N1 Influenzae Type A by receiving the vaccine. You must be exposed to the vaccine, get the flu, shed virus, infect another person nearby via airborne route, etc.

- I have two small boys. My five year-old's kindergarten teacher became sick with H1N1 and the following week both of my boys were sick for about 7 days with fever, headache, sneezing, coughing, etc.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
emsed1,

I want to thank you for doing the right thing as a health care worker. All this crap about the h1n1 "killer" vaccine is just pathetic. Its like a lot of people just WANT to be scared of something these days. Of course the fear mongers will NOW have to say that the vaccine will kill you in 20 years, instead of a few months because the fears are just hype.

To the fear mongers: You can get killed walking your doggy! Take a break and go get some fresh air, please!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
GB is no joke. I got it from a regular flu shot , and was in intensive care three months. Wheelchair for a year. I now have CIDP, the chronic form of that and relapse. This is a Real risk. The Er doctor who saw me said it is more common that people thing.

Just be informed.

I agree with this completely and it is my number one fear. This is one reason I chose the thimerosol and egg-protein free nasal version.

The 1976 vaccine made a LOT of people sick and caused some deaths. GB is no laughing matter and I honestly pray that there aren't GB cases from this vaccine.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4thetruth

Not all of us swallow everything hook, line and sinker.

Some of us take time to nibble, learn a bit, and find out where the hook is.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaronVonGodzilla

Not all of us swallow everything hook, line and sinker.

Some of us take time to nibble, learn a bit, and find out where the hook is.

Thats the way it should be done my friend. Research is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I am glad you didn't take that the wrong way, I wasn't intending to suggest YOU or ANYONE would readily accept anything, just that I find no fault in being cautious and trying to figure out what goes on.

Anyway to be honest I don't know whether this is good or bad or whether I should take it or not (or whether we'll have a choice.) But I am worried that it is a live virus and I have heard that normally they are not live. I am no scientist obviously, but that concerns me.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Thank you for this post.

All I am really asking for is a dose of reality here, pun intended.

Alex Jones and his ilk have gotten people so bamboozled over vaccines, FEMA camps, rail cars and martial law that we have forgotten to BREATHE and look around.

I'm just asking people to put down the YouTube, turn off the MSM and judge the world for themselves.

Am I worried this vaccine is the prophesied number of the beast? No

Am I worried a tiny little microscopic particle-sized VeriChip is stuck in my nose? No

Am I worried about side-effects, potential allergic reaction and possibility of GB or lupus or some other disorder? OF COURSE!

Honestly I decided long ago to spread the word about this evil vaccine. I dove into the material and studied it carefully. I perused the usual conspiracy sites, and scientific reviews...

I have also visited cemeteries filled with hundreds upon hundreds of tombstones from infants dated 1917, 1918, etc. from the 20th century flu pandemic.

There are real, viable threats to your liberty and your way of life. I believe we are on the cusp of economic, political and geographic repression on a global scale.

I also believe our destiny is in our hands.

We are directing all our energy toward a fictitious 'NWO' entity and making irrational outbursts about a stupid flu vaccine while the fox is robbing the proverbial henhouse right under our noses.

Whatever you believe, PLEASE don't listen to me or Alex Jones to tell you how to live your life. We are all divine creatures with abilities far beyond what we have been told and instructed our whole lives.

Nobody has power over you unless you give them that power. No clumsy, disorganized joke of a New World Order can ever take away your spirit or your humanity.

These people we fear are idiots. They are privileged dolts of average intelligence trying to use their massive wealth to rule the less fortunate. Watch these 'world leaders' stand up on your TV and make idiots of themselves.

There is no 'new world order'. There are no FEMA camps (this is my next expose by the way because there is a 'FEMA CAMP' just 15 miles from my house. I'm going to shoot a nice little debunk video).

I just want people to consider all the facts and decide for themselves.

My decision to get the vaccine is only for me. I don't encourage anyone to do something that makes them uncomfortable.

I also believe we are responsible for our choices, but I wanted to present a semi-humourous and semi-serious account of my own personal choice.

By all means feel free to reject my reality and substitute one of your own. :-)

Don't worry about heckling either. I have a tough skin and you probably can't make me cry. :-)

One more thing - I love you. All of you. We are one big genetically and spiritually related family.

We're gonna make it folks! The next three years will suck, but there is something big about to happen in our lifetimes.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by prettyflowers
wow. i am gonna laugh my ass off if you begin to die and have the guts to tell us that your about to go unconscious and die.

LOL! If that happens I'm gonna haunt you forever!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rivyolie
So, just to clarify, you have not experienced any of the following since getting the shot:

Chronic fatigue acute fatigue. and i have to get up in five hours to go back to work.

Nausea yes, but i'm starving. and the vaccine smelled like bacon and eggs.

Stroke no

Heart attack not an obvious one, however a silent acute myocardial infarction may be around the corner

Death not yet. If i die I will try to make contact with ATS. the secret word is 'rosebud'

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Sorry to serial post. I want to get as much in before I head to bed.

I am looking at the NIH vaccine trial results to see if any adverse reactions have been reported.

The AP had this interesting report:

China Vaccine Trial

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is an absolute scientifically studied vaccine trial, but 4 patients out of 39,000 with mild effects?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

swine flu vaccine may not be bad, but some people will not believe you and others will deny taking it out of false belief that it is bad.

it could be bad....but what if it isnt....will you take the risk?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join