It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenLo
this is also when the 2 jets are closest to the water and should have caused, actually, been causing large watery disturbances.

Watch this video, there's no water disturbance here.

Low fly by

I'm not saying the OP video is real though.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

This is a perfect demonstration, take note of the time delay that I was talking about which would have been even longer since the apparent cgi jets in this video are traveling much faster.

And as for the speed well I would have to do calculations I am not familiar with, might want to ask someone who is really good at math to calculate the speed at which the jets enter the frame and how fast they would need to travel to achieve that size in frame.

...gosh I remember a simple equation that had to due with superman that would help me answer you but I am not that great at math and I can't remember.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I just did a little copy and paste with the video. You can see there are actually 2 objects as it goes in the water in the second shot.

Edited to get picture correct.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by daddyj76]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jibbs

Ground disturbance can be demonstrated on land too, especially since the two jets were achieving incline. Still wouldn't explain why the sound was crisp and not delayed.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GenLo

Your video shows an F-18 going Mach 0.99 or real close to it in high humidity at about 15-20' ASL. I think the aircraft in the OP is at closer to 100'+ ASL. Depending on humidity (to account for the vapor) in the Blue Angels video I would also say that the F-18 is also going much faster than the aircraft in the OP.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unsane

Well, if that is fake someone has to have a fair bit of spare cash to hire a helicopter and a couple of jets, not out of a movie is it ?

I found it interesting how the dude with the camera seemed to try and hide it from the view of the chopper pilot, then begin filming again as the chopper turned round, nice touch if fake.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
For what it's worth...
It seems like there is a delay from the time the ufo enters the water to the time of the splash.
The two jets which pass over it seem to dissapear before they leave the shot (this could be camera anomoly).
The ufo's downward movement is similar to other cgi videos in that it is smooth.
However the presence of a chopper and the general vibe is pretty genuine.
Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: haha! Sounds like at last minute he is shouting "Obama!"
The very last second or so

Some people on the comments are suggesting 4 planes.
Some are suggesting a link to a film.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by and14263]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The jets don't seem unusual at all - and living in one of the most active training areas in the UK for these type of jets (we see them in staged dog fights, formations etc. ALL the time here) and sometimes you don't always know there are 2 jet's because the sound can be so deafening, it masks into one huge roar.

As someone mentioned under the vid on Youtube, if this is hoaxed it has to be a well funded hoax, helicopters are not cheap to hire and certainly would have needed an experienced pilot and shipping crew on board.

Too many have bagged this video way too early. I would like a more professional opinion, because this is one of the best examples I've seen of a UFO video in a long time.

One concern is that the video has certainly been doctored to add blurring of faces and logo's on the life belt etc, so obviously CGI is a possibility, but I don't consider any of the footage, barring perhaps the UFO and water effect, to be unusual.

Great footage all in all... s&f.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Pr0t0]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Pretty cool!

Good catch on 2 UFOs, you can clearly see on the still image 2 separate UFO one goes in water one moves the other way!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think there are actually 3 objects in this video one flies to the left as one flies to the right and obviously the main object you have to stop and start the video to see all 3 but they are definately there!

Wether the video is real or fake I have no idea looks pretty cool though!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Having looked at the video again I think the 3rd object actually drops out of the bottom of the main object and then shoots off into the distance anyone else see this?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Clearly CGI. Look at thapt very poor water spash effect. Just so everyone knows, OVNI is spanish for hoax

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
lets use common sense here.

If this video was genuine it would be worth millions in media rights all accross the world. The fact its been uploaded to youtube so people can argue whether its CGI or not should tell you its fake.

I'll come back at page 20 of this thread when some CGI expert debunks it and say "i told you so"

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
An awful fake.

When UFOs make the water transition, they sort of slip into the water. They barely cause any water displacement. It is almost other worldly.

Anyways, the jets were clearly faked, the noise of the engines are overlayed over the video in an all too obvious way.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Just so everyone knows, OVNI is spanish for hoax

Using babelfish, the text "Avistamiento OVNI en Galicia en un pesquero" translated directly into:

sighting ufo in Galicia in a fishing boat

link   
can we just cut this one short and place the hoax tag on it. Tonight i can yank frames and post if you would like but i do not think that this is even good CGI.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by zaiger]

link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

When UFOs make the water transition, they sort of slip into the water. They barely cause any water displacement. It is almost other worldly.

Can I ask how you know this?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
OVNI is spanish for.....drumroll......tension builds......ready......here it comes.....

UFO

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unsane
if this can be called a hoax, then no video evidence is really going to cut the biscuit. Apart from a close up, with the aliens waving out the window.

We are at that point and have been for a long time.

Another good one

This seems very likely to be a hoax. Who is going to stop filming when a helicopter starts chasing a UFO? All the fake ones stop in the middle of the action.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

It was a joke. I spend a majority of my time on ATS in the UFO board. I just noticed any UFO video that has OVNI or Jamie Maussan in the title is always a hoax.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join