It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Spain

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unsane

i feel u

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Unsane

Well, if that is fake someone has to have a fair bit of spare cash to hire a helicopter and a couple of jets, not out of a movie is it ?

I found it interesting how the dude with the camera seemed to try and hide it from the view of the chopper pilot, then begin filming again as the chopper turned round, nice touch if fake.

Exactly!! Even just the way he points at the fighter and the UFO is all very accurate.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jibbs

Reports of what everyone who has seen a USO says. What most of the naval accounts state. Basically, just about every source ever dealing with USO/UFO phenomena.

The sound of the jets overlayed on the audio was the first give away. The censoring was another give away (tells you that this was heavily edited footage in the first place). The Splash sealed the deal, if it had slipped in I might have said it was great hoax, but it didn't. An object going that fast that close to water would either: Separate the hydrogen and oxygen atoms, making it so that there would be little displacement, or cause a huge wave. Neither of those occured.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Actually there was a wave after the UFO dunked it self in similiar to someone doing a cannonball off a diving board. How about google earth, anything else to confirm this video as a fake instead of just observing it on youtube?

thanks,

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

The wave was about 2x the height of the object that displaced the water.

I'm no physicist, but that seems like a "big" splash, to me...

No disrespect intended, just playing devil's advocate, here

link   
Translation of the article from the Terra site:

Keeping some doubt about the credibility of the images (because we have been unable to gather more information), this video deserve to be publish because of the impact it produce and the curiosity about the UFO reality in Spain.

The most impressive image from the video, is recorded in a style that remembers 'Rec' or 'the blair Witch' , is not only the supposed UFO that falls to the sea, but the apparition of the fighters and the fishermen astonishment because of the amazing chase.

A galician fisherman decided to make public its own experiences on his ship. He saw what appears to be military aircrafts chasing some 'strange object' that hits the sea in a spectacular diving maneuver. An helicopter from an unknow source overfly the ship y order the fishermen to hurry and left the place, to return to port to get more instructions.

The note that comes with the video, manifest the fear of the sender because of the situation: "I send this video after thinking a lot, but after the scary moment, i think my duty is to inform of this event that i find unexplainable".

UFOS protagonist of the Media
The number of UFO sights in the north zone of our country en the last days has been amazing, it has produce response in the media.
A female witness send a photography to the Vigo lighthouse from a supposed UFO she watched while walking on the galician coast. According to "La voz de Galicia" , some people watched intermittent lights over the "ria de OBurgo", they called the police to find out if those lights were supernatural.

The COPE published several amazing images from a person that recorded some UFO overflying the brinde "Los Santos en Ribadeo". The internet blogs have echoed the Extraterrestrial phenomena, publishing images of 'flying objects' above streets and roads.

link   
hmmmm, i dont know on this one, it seems a good CGI then if it is fake, to the people saying the ufo should of just slipped into the water, then i guess the fact that 3,4, or 5 jets chasing you wouldnt panick you into diving into the water no matter what! just saying. I like the fact the guy points to the ufo before it splahes into the water.

S+F

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If this is indeed CGI, it's one of the best I've seen as elaborate fake ufo video.
The quality is too poor to know for sure though.

I mean, the jets and the helicopter...man, if it's fake - nice work.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by Jibbs

Reports of what everyone who has seen a USO says. What most of the naval accounts state. Basically, just about every source ever dealing with USO/UFO phenomena.

So you don't speak from personal experience then?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jibbs

I wish. The closest UFOs I have seen looked like humongous stars sitting there in the sky until they zoomed off at impossible speeds. I wish I could see one dip in the water, rather than off to wherever in the night.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
*From a post in a duplicate thread

[quote ]
simple question in your first post you said "It's all spanish... I can't translate it."

how did you get the above quote if you can't translate?

@EvilBat: I was not the OP. I never said i was unable to understand spanish.

*On other things

In the video the fishermen are yelling all the time "WTF is going on??" the helicopter order them to left the zone and return to port for more instructions.

IMHO the reasons given to explain why this video is fake are not very good. The quality is coherent in the full video, the movement of the camera, the sounds. All say: amateur. I understand you have to be very, very good doing CGI to recreate this kind of effects.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
ONVI is an acronym common in the Latin languages for UFO, e.g:

Spanish: Objeto Volador no Identificado (OVNI). Lit. Unidentified Flying Object.

French: Objet volant non identifié (OVNI). Lit. Unidentified Flying Object.

No idea what made you think it meant hoax in Spanish mate

link   
The objects heading off to the right could well be missiles fired by the jets, and there seems to be other stuff below the UFO before it drops. Those jets are really close the boat as seen, I've seen stuff as close as this, and the noise is not out of order...it is seriously loud.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by smurfy]

link   
As somebody else put it, if this is faked then somebody very talented has got a lot of time and money to waste.

Thanks to OP for posting

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

Listen I'm a filmmaker and investing in a $200 helicopter ride and some after effects. This is easily done. It already got what the filmmakers wanted, attention. Why is this on ATS. And it's not a black helicopter it had color on it at the tail end.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

This is wonderful footage. Thank you for the post Tapped In. I cant understand a word of it but the video tell us all we need to know. I just couldnt figure if the jets shot at the craft or if it just went under water on its own accord. This is some of the best evidence I've seen to date. Star for you Tappen In.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unsane
The helicopter is visible, when the first pair of jets go out of sight, the helicopter is a little black dot by the flag of the boat (to the right of the guys head). So it doesn't 'just appear' as someone said in a previous post.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that clearly saw that.

link   
FAKE.

It's the audio. The jet sounds are overdubbed.

The men and helicopter are recorded with a MONO standard thin/tinny video camera built in microphone.

The jets sounds are in STEREO and recorded in a wider frequency range.

The video camera would not give you that kind of depth of sound it would just distort.

link   
reply to post by oshdra

i put it down. Which Quote?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join