It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Jersey - Flu Shot IS Mandatory, no shot no school

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Is no law that states that any vaccine is mandatory at all.

State law doesn't count?
www.nj.gov...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

IMHO Swine Flu/Vaccinations will be the catalyst for some other major event.

We have a divided country, financial crisis, skyrocketing unemployment, record home foreclosures, record ammo sales, the list goes on and on.

With the current state of our Republic I think this could be a tipping point also but is this what TPTB want?

I don't know why but this seems to be playing out all to easily.

I have the feeling we are being played like a fiddle.

I hope I'm wrong and the great people of this nation will stand up and real change can be made.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Is a double edge, if you have not vaccinated your child at all due to the three only reasons you can get away from it, side effects, religious views or philosophical reasons, you can get away from any vaccination, but if you have been vaccinated or have your child vaccinated any time in the past the case against no vaccinations will be lame.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Vaccinations are not mandatory in the US, that is the truth, just because the media and some news are telling otherwise doesn't mean is truth.

Is plenty for ways to avoid vaccinations of any kind that school systems or work related jobs mandates..

Just need to find the right forms.

Don't get caught up in the hype!!!!!!!! for goodness sake.

Please see the updated OP with links to official documents

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Are NJ teachers and other faculty required to get vaccinated too?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by KonigKaos

Yes it said mandatory to attend public schools.

Don't attend public schools and.............forget it, I refuse to argue with a brick wall.

OH MY GOD WE ARE BEING VACCINATED AGAINST OUR WILL !!!!! RRRRRRRUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they would say that you needed the shot to walk on the streets and go to the store to buy food, would you call it mandatory?

You could always stay home right?

I've seen enough downplaying done by you to know your agenda.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Links to documents are already offered in, here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

HOW TO LEGALLY AVOID IMMUNIZATIONS OF ALL KINDS.

newsletters.mercola.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

lol, what agenda would that be?

The agenda of not jumping at every shadow?

The agenda of not saying that the msm cannot be trusted and then run to the msm when they run a story that I agree with and use them as a credible source?

The agenda of having common sense?

Please what agenda am I pushing?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Of course, it all begins with the youngest. The ones who are least able to resist or comprehend what is going on get to get the shots first. It seems that we have skipped 'willing adult' and moved onto 'trial and error with the young'. I have to wonder if this will be done at the school, or with the parents at a doctor's office.

"Ok kids, did you get your permission slips for the field trip to the doctor's office signed? And you told your parents that we would learn all about what doctor's do?" Then, on the bus "Listen up kids, we'll all be getting free samples! And, if you take your free sample, you get a lollypop!"

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Vaccinations are not mandatory in the US, that is the truth, just because the media and some news are telling otherwise doesn't mean is truth.

Is plenty for ways to avoid vaccinations of any kind that school systems or work related jobs mandates..

Just need to find the right forms.

Don't get caught up in the hype!!!!!!!! for goodness sake.

EXACTLY!!! That was a little fact that I unfortunatly learned after I had my kids imunized against the chickenpox. A mistake I have kicked myself for again and again.

All you need to do is fill out a form. You do not have to have any vaccines in order to go to school.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
reply to post by KonigKaos

Yes it said mandatory to attend public schools.

Don't attend public schools and.............forget it, I refuse to argue with a brick wall.

OH MY GOD WE ARE BEING VACCINATED AGAINST OUR WILL !!!!! RRRRRRRUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

There seems to be a group of people here on ATS that like to think that just because there are other options something is not 'mandatory'.

Technically this will not be 'mandatory' due to the option of home school or private school, that is correct.

What about the people that cannot choose one of these options?

Is it still not 'mandatory' for them?

Not all parents can afford to home school or send their children to private school.

The people that can afford to do these things usually do.

Poor people don't have these 'options' so are de facto forced to vaccinate their children.

What about this is so hard to understand? Common sense isn't very common these days.

Just because someone doesn't put a gun to your head or there are other options does not make something not 'mandatory'.

Edit: Format

[edit on 28-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So why is it that the left leaning states are first for this lunacy? Is it because they follow along and trust the gov't or is it because they get the real shots and the people in the right leaning states get the bad shots? If you wanted to guarantee that you got to stay in power for a while, why not cull the herd of voters for the other side?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

The agenda of "Nothing to see here people, move along"

I just don't believe that you are seriously unable to recognise, that a lot of parents don't really have a choice.

If this is going nation wide later on, how will everybody send their kids to public schools, or home school them?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by jd140

The agenda of "Nothing to see here people, move along"

I just don't believe that you are seriously unable to recognise, that a lot of parents don't really have a choice.

If this is going nation wide later on, how will everybody send their kids to public schools, or home school them?

I have to agree.

You must own stock in kool-aid.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

There are 50 states.

One or two states doing something stupid doesn't really concern me. When I see a trend going, I might get concerned. In my book 2 out of 50 is a move along, nothing to see here statistic.

Besides, like I mentioned earlier there are always more then 1 option.

edit to add- I thought the overwhelming majority on ATS didn't trust the MSM. Why is it being used as a credible source in this thread, is it because you like the story?

[edit on 28-9-2009 by jd140]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
Please see the updated OP with links to official documents

Thanks for updating the OP with the links that I provided in my previous post to the New Jersey Health and Senior Services website.

Perhaps many are getting Seasonal (Type A+B) Influenza Vaccinations confused with H1N1 Influenza Vaccinations? I apparently did...as I saw the requirement for Seasonal but not H1N1 on the New Jersey Department of Health site.

H1N1 Vaccination is *NOT* apparently mandatory for Public School Attendance in New Jersey, according to the New Jersey Department of Health. It is recommended, but not required.

In addition, they clearly state that anyone who has filed for Medical or Religious Exemption does not have to abide the Vaccination Schedule even if H1N1 Influenza Vaccination was included on it, which it currently is not listed.

According to those documents the Seasonal (Type A+B) Influenza Vaccinations *ARE* required as of this school year. However, numerous states in the United States require Seasonal (Type A+B) Influenza Vaccinations for Public School Attendance.

There are more than just the Seasonal (Type A+B) Influenza Vaccinations that are required by New Jersey (along with every state in the U.S.) that are questionable for being mandatory. The Varicella Vaccination in my opinion is far more dangerous and ridiculous for being mandatory. And the issue of mandatory vaccinations for School Attendance has been around for half a century now. There is not a single state in the U.S. that hasn't had a mandatory schedule of Vaccinations for School Attendance for that time.

So, is the issue over mandatory Vaccinations for School Attendance or over the Seasonal Influenza Vaccination being mandatory for School Attendance?

And as Marg6043 pointed out, if you don't like mandatory Vaccinations for your child to attend Public School then fill out the proper forms for your State! My daughter hasn't been vaccinated since her second DTP shot when she was 3. She has been exempt ever since by a single solitary form that I filled out and filed with my State and is still allowed to attend Public School as if she had received her Vaccinations.

Now if H1N1 becomes mandatory, then I can see it being a major issue. Until then, I don't see how this is any different than any of the dozens of other potentially dangerous and oftentimes unnecessary vaccinations that States routinely make mandatory for Public School Attendance.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

Ah yes, the kool aid arguement.

You like Obama you are a kool aid drinker.

You like Bush you are a kool aid drinker.

You believe the 911 official story you are a kool aid drinker.

You believe in the NWO you are a kool aid drinker.

I could go on and on and on. The kool aid arguement has lost its potency, as did the sheeple arguement. Try beign creative and come up with an original way of saying "I don't like you because you think differantly then me".

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I just spent a few minutes looking around for the total number of swine-flu deaths in the world. Not a real intensive search but I couldn't seem to find any real numbers at the CDC, so I ended up at Wiki.

Here's what I found.

Epidemic numbers? Pandemic numbers? I don't think so, at all, in any way shape or form. Now I know Wiki isn't the greatest source but I didn't see anything, even at the CDC site, that says this should be something to worry about. Yet, the MSM is seriously ramping up the fear factor here.

Take that chart FWIW. I don't trust what the government nor the MSM are saying about this, I won't be taking this vaccine.

EDIT: Spelling error.

[edit on 9/28/2009 by TheLoony]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
HOW TO LEGALLY AVOID IMMUNIZATIONS OF ALL KINDS.

newsletters.mercola.com...

Once you’ve made the decision to refuse immunization, what’s the next step?

Be a proactive, informed citizen and know how to react correctly to physicians, government and public school officials who insist that you need to be vaccinated.

HOW TO LEGALLY AVOID IMMUNIZATIONS OF ALL KINDS and learn how to protect your own kids from getting vaccinated against your will. The special report reveals the legalities you can use to avoid the dangers of immunization. Because, contrary to what the federal institutions are saying, there is actually …

NO FEDERAL LAW requiring children or adults to be vaccinated.

With that as a basis for your actions, the next time a teacher or doctor insists on giving you or your kids a shot, you don’t have to cave in to intimidation or pressure - you can use these principles from the report as a defense:

•How to respond to doctors, public health and school officials when they require you to be vaccinated

•How to use written waivers to exempt you from all compulsory laws concerning vaccination (even if you are in the Armed Forces!)

•You will learn medical and religions exemptions you can use to avoid immunization, depending on the legal wordings applicable in your state.

•More tricks of the trade, to have your legal requests to refuse immunizations for you and your family honored.

It’s Your Right to Choose!

By now, it has come to your attention that even the Federal Government and the Health Care System, is aggressively making sure that every child in America is being vaccinated - and are keeping millions of parents in the dark about their REAL options for immunizations. How do you stand up to such national institutions? TO LEGALLY AVOID IMMUNIZATIONS OF ALL KINDS to learn about all the legal steps available so you can refuse dangerous immunizations.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

There are 50 states. One or two states doing something stupid doesn't really concern me. When I see a trend going, I might get concerned. In my book 2 out of 50 is a move along, nothing to see here statistic.

So, that gives you the right to ridicule the people that see a problem with it right now, using caps?

It isn't worthy, until you decide it is?

Fine, keep it to yourself then, but don't poison other people with your tactics.

edit to add- I thought the overwhelming majority on ATS didn't trust the MSM. Why is it being used as a credible source in this thread, is it because you like the story?

Lol, this is rich. So, by default, we're not allowed to use factual verifiable info from a msm outlet. Really grasping at straws now, it's really sad.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Point of No Return]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join