It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 movie comes out 13/11/09

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hey people, i went to the pictures the other day and noticed the 2012 movie coming out on the 13/11/09, wow it looks realy good,some realy good CGI effects, i have linked to a trailor for those that havnt seen it here: www.youtube.com... i said to my fiancee "thats realy meant to happen you know" her reply was quite funny "No way!, who says that?" i laughed and said "pretty much everbody". Anyways she said she dosent want to watch as it would "freak her out", so im going alone when its released.

Peace

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I cant wait to see this movie, I am going to watch it with 'good intent' though.
Im going to watch it with an feeling of 'change', rather than fear of the 'end', if you know what I mean, Im not going to help Co-Creating a NWO world...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Oh I cant wait for this! I am sure it will freak me out but I honestly enjoy scaring myself...lol I have seen numerous movies lately and not one had a preview for this
I have seen the trailers online but that is it. I hope I see one in theaters that is different from the one that is all over the net. Looks like it will be good! I also cant wait for "The 4th Kind"

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I for one wont be watching this. I know the film industry isnt the most morally correct of industries, nor am i the most morrally correct person. But to cash in on peoples paranoia and to continue to spread fear amongst the population is pretty darn low, any movie released with a connection to 2012 will not be seen by me.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I hate to break the bad news to all those excited, but this film will be horrible. Brought to us by the same idiots who slapped together such gems as 'Independence
Day' and 'The Day After Tomorrow'. I'm the type of movie goer that hates witty one liners mixed in my' movie with a message'

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkHorse
I hate to break the bad news to all those excited, but this film will be horrible. Brought to us by the same idiots who slapped together such gems as 'Independence
Day' and 'The Day After Tomorrow'. I'm the type of movie goer that hates witty one liners mixed in my' movie with a message'

yea independence day sucked

im sure you could make a better film

anyone else tired of fan boys and their ridiculous high standards?

lets be real about it, independence day is better then at least 80 percent of all the movies ever made

and 2012 will be a good movie, it wont be the next wizard of oz or citizen kane but it will be a good movie no matter how many moronic reviews say it crap

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

The trailer you linked to is not a trailer for the 2012 movie. You linked to a fan mish-mash that someone created and uploaded to YouTube. For an actual trailer visit the actual movie site.

www.whowillsurvive2012.com...

The new trailer is just fantastic.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Totally agree mate.
When i found out it was Roland Emmerich my heart sank a little.

Had really high hopes for this when i first heard about it last year.

Great cast by the looks of it but you know it will be cheesy as hell and waaaayyyy to "hollywood"

Ah well.... I'll still go see it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Here are a few "real" trailers too..

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
I for one wont be watching this. I know the film industry isnt the most morally correct of industries, nor am i the most morrally correct person. But to cash in on peoples paranoia and to continue to spread fear amongst the population is pretty darn low, any movie released with a connection to 2012 will not be seen by me.

Awesome, tell your friends to do the same. I hate crowded theaters

thanks.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
When I first saw a trailer last year for this movie I was excited for the relese but as more trailers came out promoting this end of the world view on 2012 I lost my excitement.

The fact that although their have always been global disasters and the fact that their are more to come, this movie is promoting a fear factor into the public.

They (TPTB) are trying to condition the world/public to see upcoming global disasters as signs of global warming and the 2012 prediction so that when no disasters occur on that day but many people killed themselves, kill others, many commit crimes in the cities and many lose their religious minds they can say "See just another day" but have reduced the population of who they consider crazies.

"OP" It is not everybody who is saying that the scanerio in this upcoming movie is going to happen, please do more research and you'll find that it is a new beginning not the end of the earth. It will be an awaking for those who are of a awaken consciousness who will notice the changes on earth.

I am still looking forward to watching this movie but simply as a entertainment piece and nothing more. I hope you do more research so that you and your GF will be of the right mind on that day but you really need to start now if you haven't already.

All will be well!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well, playing off the fears sells movies.
Horror genre, anyone?

It's entertainment. And thanks to the internet, you can still watch it in protest...by not paying a dime if you choose.

I, for one...will support the film industry in thanks for entertaining me on an otherwise dull Tuesday.

I will NOT support the popcorn industry tho.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is different movie from seeking closure or is it the same? When does seeking closure come out?

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

You may be right!! All I would have to do is follow the same formula that keeps the sheep trotting into the theater time and time again.

1. Natural disaster that threatens our very existence as a species.
2. Thinly developed character, usually a scientist, geologist, or person of authority
3. Lame back story about how the workaholic main character (typically a “Hollywood A-Lister”) neglects his or her family life to devote to the salvation of mankind, only to realize that the threat that they face make them realize how much their family means to them.
4. BOOM amazing CGI, stuff blows up. National monuments and at least one of the 7 wonders of the world is destroyed to illustrate the incredible danger we all face.
5. Main knucklehead gets separated from his or her family and spends the entire film trying to get back to those who only now really matter to them.
6. Main knucklehead has some brilliant idea to save mankind or at least what is left of us.
7. The reunion of the thinly developed main character and his or her family after they went through CGI hell to get back to one another.
8. Make sure you weave your own political ideology throughout the story for the final “AHH HAA” moment.
9. Everyone realizes how much they need to change their ways in order to sustain this precious life we have as consumers and how we need to buy more crap we don’t need from the very companies spoon feeding you this garbage.

How's that? Sound like a film you'd like to see? You did say I could probably write a better one. In my opinion I think I just did.

Roll credits...........

[edit on 23-9-2009 by TheDarkHorse]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey

lets be real about it, independence day is better then at least 80 percent of all the movies ever made

.... and there you go. It all makes sense to me now. I was confused at first by your position, but now.....

Okay I understand.

Please ignore my post above and I am truly sorry if I spoiled the movie for you.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey

yea independence day sucked

im sure you could make a better film

anyone else tired of fan boys and their ridiculous high standards?

and 2012 will be a good movie, it wont be the next wizard of oz or citizen kane but it will be a good movie no matter how many moronic reviews say it crap

Seriously, TheDarkHorse, let's see your Oscar winner, where is it, on your YouTube account?

Watch a movie before you review it.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkHorse

LOL

Spot on m8

I will still go and see it though... and hope you was wrong

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
I, for one...will support the film industry in thanks for entertaining me on an otherwise dull Tuesday.

I will NOT support the popcorn industry tho.

I agree, but if you don't buy the popcorn, the terrorists will win.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yeah, I want to see it, though I think it will be crap... probably propaganda as well, like some truth to it but not in the right way, anything to make people think they're on the right track...

Kinda like Wolverine a great story told in the #tiest way possible, give me their money and Ill make a great movie about any subject

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rams59lb

I did not say everybody, i said pretty much everbody, thats all.

Im sorry for posting the youtube link, if it was the wrong one then im sorry, im glad the real ones are now up. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join