It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Fellow ATSers,

Give the disruption of another ATS thread regarding whether Paul Is Dead (PID) this thread is intended to debate NOT, I repeat NOT whether he in dead and replaced by a double nicknamed 'FAUL' and who may or may not be Billy Sheppard.

This thread is ONLY FOR CONVINCED PIDers who by cross-checking evidence, through testimonials or musicology, or even by virtue of their own reliable deep seated intuition, realize that the person posing as Sir Paul McCartney is an impostor.

The purpose of posting here should ONLY be to discuss possible motivations for this crime, as any proper investigation must address the fundamental issue:

For what motive ?

Qui bono ? *

* In Roman antiquity they asked who profits from the crime.

I expect this thread will interest PIDers who wish to see those who assassinated their beloved Paul James McCartney be dealt the blows of justice. It will probably disgruntle many PIAers who shall no doubt illegitimately protest that we could be allowed our on thread to speculate not IF Paul Is Dead, something well established in another ATS thread, but that our debate is graduating to the deeper issues of WHY was he killed?

Let all be forewarned that this is just an intermediate phase before we later press on to establish WHO killed him, given we already know at least one party Qui bono, an impostor at least apparently leading "the good life" for what time he has remaining.

This thread has been specifically created for the second degree discussion of the facts and motives pertaining to Paul's first degree murder. Therefore those who don't even realize that this has actually occurred must refrain from harping their disbelief or be banned from this thread without delay upon diligent request just as such troublemakers would be thrown out of court at a judges' orders. They are forthwith warned!

To kick off our discussion please find a link to a very plausible program which must have played a vital role in catapulting The Beatles to worldwide fame. It is a technical manual which outlines what was going on concurrently in the UK and the USA during the Beatles' rise to fame. It shows that some of the motivations of those involved were assuredly not primarily economic even if they carried an economic facet. These are ruthless characters capable of murder... and far worse.

www.mega.nu...

Interestingly this manual dated May 1979, was discovered on July 7, 1986, in an
IBM copier that had been purchased at a surplus sale. It refers to the 25th anniversary of a "Silent War" against the world's population started in 1954, coincidentally also the date of the very first Elite meeting held at the Hotel Bilderberg in the Netherlands:

secure.gn.apc.org...

It clearly outlines the absolute disdain and even predatory attitude towards those not in the Elite. Also, it draws a picture which looks nothing like any nation on Earth in 1954, but shamefully looks increasingly like our contemporary world. One may say it was just premonitory, which is unlikely given that this group harnesses most of the planet's secular powers and possibly even those non secular. They don't need premonition, just execution. And it stands to reason that a young Paul McCartney knew this only too well and wouldn't serve such masters.

Paul is Dead, this 'despicable' elite used him and murdered him.
The eminent position The Beatles had already attained, reaching deep with their songs and lyrics into the hearts and souls of people in all nations, made them an essential tool for the social engineering objectives of this group. [QUI BONO ?] Not just Faul.

We shall further examine the motives in depth during this thread, as well as examine the key suspects of murder in the first degree, as initially outlined in the list of 1954 Bilderberg attendees, given that their oversight would have stretched to approving any such measures. Beatles fans the world over shall now seek justice!

[edit on 19-9-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, Getsmart. i thought we were getting into some interesting territory when the other thread got shut down.

For anyone who wants to investigate PID, please check out these resources:

PID Miss Him forum: only1rad.proboards.com...
Rotten Apple video series:
www.youtube.com...

My theory in a nutshell is that the Beatles were a very talented band that got under the control of the Illuminati-run Tavistock Institute (TI). I believe that TI uses celebrities to push their agenda ('___' as part of MKULTRA at that point) on the masses as either a mind-control experiment, or just a way to control the anti-war movement that was growing in the mid-60's. My personal feeling is that Paul must have refused to go along with some part of the agenda. He said in one 1965 interview that they wouldn't encourage people not to drink, so I doubt he'd encourage people to take drugs, at least, not something like '___'. He also flat-out refused to try heroin. [en.wikipedia.org...]

So, Paul, not being a "team player," was eliminated. However, he was popular, so they found a replacement who would be able to exploit Paul's popularity to "sell" the drug agenda. Not long after, Faul did an interview talking about taking '___', & according to George Harrison, the "whole world went crazy."

Here is "Paul" talking about '___' in 1967:

Here is George Harrison talking about it at 4-5:

Faul controls an immense amount of wealth. I'm sure the Illuminati would not want a loose cannon out there who was very popular & very rich. It is also my opinion that Paul's murder served as a warning to the other Beatles, friends, family, etc, to not step out of line. It is my feeling that this charade with Faul could not have been pulled off for so long w/out the media's complicity - & the Illuminati controls most of the media.

BTW, John Lennon was assassinated shortly after giving a Playboy interview talking about '___':

PLAYBOY: "Acid?"

LENNON: "Not in years. A little mushroom or peyote is not beyond my scope, you know, maybe twice a year or something. You don't hear about it anymore, but people are still visiting the cosmos. We must always remember to thank the CIA and the Army for '___'. That's what people forget. Everything is the opposite of what it is, isn't it, Harry? So get out the bottle, boy... and relax. They invented '___' to control people and what they did was give us freedom. Sometimes it works in mysterious ways its wonders to perform. If you look in the Government reports on acid, the ones who jumped out the window or killed themselves because of it, I think even with Art Linkletter's daughter, it happened to her years later. So, let's face it, she wasn't really on acid when she jumped out the window. And I've never met anybody who's had a flashback on acid. I've never had a flashback in my life and I took millions of trips in the Sixties."

www.whale.to...

The beatles were also starting to speak out against the Vietnam War in 1966, so that might have had something to do w/ the replacement as well. This interview was in Memphis on Aug 19, 1966:

It was one of the last times the real Paul was ever seen.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

1/3 of the way in, this radio interview discusses PID & what might have happened to Paul:

www.ghostlytalk.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
There's been something that's been niggling away but I've hesitated to suggest it.

Assuming that Paul was replaced - is it possible that Faul has been conditioned to the extent that he doesn't actually know that he's not the genuine Paul McCartney?

I'm not suggesting that he's had Paul's brain downloaded into him as some of the PIAers were finding so hilarious.

Just that he's had some sort of treatment, hypnosis possibly.

I'm thinking along the lines of Jane Asher's father being a psychiatrist with an interest in hypnosis. And who, apparently committed suicide due to depression in 1969 (about a month and a half after Paul/Faul married Linda).

www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...

I could be floundering about and seeing connections where there are none, but at this point we'd need to investigate as many leads as we can. If only to eliminate the wrong 'uns.

[edit on 19-9-2009 by berenike]

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hi Falcon,

Thanks for joining in the discussion, you are the ATS expert when it comes analyzing Paul's death and replacement. Now that most intellectually honest awakened beings who have had a chance to examine the case now realize that Faul is not Paul and that we can only conclude that Paul died on or around this date some 43 years ago.

So we must tackle the task of examining competing theories of why he was killed and who may have killed him. It is unlikely that the actual killer(s) have been since eliminated to erase any trail linking those commissioning the crime to his executioners. Unless they purposely had Faul do the deed in order to ensure his everlasting silence and complicity?

At this time I have no clues leading to the likelihood of Faul's involvement with the actual murder, so I will remain on course examining instead who stood to gain from his murder, and also to gain from his replacement by an impostor.

Paul did leave us a few clues before dying, such as the well known Butchers Album which shows images of dismembered babies implying nothing less than The Beatles' awareness of cults which partook in child sacrifice. This album cover was reportedly pulled from the distribution networks and its cover was never republished.

But this cannot mean that Paul stumbled upon a marginal eclectic occult witch haven with unsavory ritual practices, because such a group would not be so organized, so integrated into media and music industry, so powerful in law enforcement to make sure that his death would never be investigated, or influent enough to ensure that Faul's substitution would not be confirmed by the authorities when it became known throughout the world that Paul Is Dead !

So we know that they have Satanic or Luciferian human sacrifice rituals, which helps identify the culprits partially. And we know they are eminent powerful people, which also narrows down the search considerably. We can suspect ties to Free Masonry given that most of the UK's law enforcement officials are Free Masons. Scotland Yard is fraught with them as well as higher ranking police officers in many other regions of the UK.

Without pointing the finger directly at this personage one can only take note of established facts:

The Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England, the Most Worshipful, His Royal Highness, Prince Edward George Nicholas Paul Patrick 33°, Duke of Kent, Knight of the Garter, Field Marshall, GCMC, GCVO, ADC, Hereditary Grand Master of Anglo-American Freemasonry.

We can also note that it is public knowledge that at the time of Paul's assassination Scotland Yard was corrupted by Freemasonry as can be attested in more contemporary debates such as this one in the UK Newspaper "The Independent" regarding it presumably having been reformed and purged by the late 90's:

www.independent.co.uk...

"Grand Lodge may claim that the Scotland Yard corruption of the 1960s and 1970s was a long time ago. But proof of freemasonry's negative role among Britain's police has continued to emerge."

"The members of the select committee all declared they were not masons. But Mr Short said there were two known lodges in the House of Commons, including "New Welcome", created in 1929 by the Duke of Windsor to recruit Labour MPs."

It would be nothing short of most useful to determine exactly which staff at Scotland Yard were tasked with investigating Paul's death and how they came to the conclusion that the matter was to be shelved. Furthermore, it would be also important to know who, from his direct supervisor to the Head of State, had authority to command him to step down in the murder investigation of a public figure.

There are in fact a number of mechanism to uncover:

1. The mechanism of deciding his death.

2. The mechanism of ordering his assassination.

3. The mechanism of covering up his murder.

4. The mechanism of creating his impostor.

5. The mechanism of imposing his impostor.

6. The mechanism of controlling his impostor.

7. The mechanism of managing his impostor's revenues.

Given the central nature of this conspiracy to assassinate, replace and brainwash, it is more than likely that any revelation pertaining to any of the above mechanisms will cast light and provide leads on the other mechanisms involved. This piece of forensic reconstruction of the crime is well worthwhile, as it will not only at last confront Paul's assassins with their full responsibility for first degree murder, but it will also reveal to the world their guilt in higher crimes against humanity.

Each and every forthcoming contribution is eagerly awaited, be they in the form of useful questions putting us on the trail of new leads, or in presenting your insight into aspects of the case. Godspeed!

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
Assuming that Paul was replaced - is it possible that Faul has been conditioned to the extent that he doesn't actually know that he's not the genuine Paul McCartney?

You're not the first one to suggest that doubles might be programmed into thinking they actually are the original person. The thing with Faul, though, is that he seems to know he's not the original. It's almost as though he has a guilty conscience about it. Remember how he was on the David Letterman show? He seems kind of shifty.

He also refers to "himself" a lot in the 3rd person. He says things like "he's the famous one," etc. So, my personal opinion is that Faul is not being mind-controlled into thinking he's Paul. I think he knows exactly what's up.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I definitely think the Illuminati were behind Paul's assassination. I personally believe they used an intelligence service to carry out the hit. I also think Faul may have ties to intelligence, or at least been recruited by an intelligence service.

Getsmart, you posted the Butcher Album cover, which I think is really significant. Paul pushed hard for that cover, which is really bizarre until one starts thinking in terms of the Illuminati & Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA), as you mentioned. I believe it was a not-so-subtle message from Paul & the other Beatles to the public.

... According to a 2002 interview published in Mojo magazine, former Capitol president Alan W. Livingston stated that it was Paul McCartney who pushed strongly for the photo's inclusion as the album cover, and that McCartney reportedly described it as "our comment on the war".[7] ...

en.wikipedia.org...

Shortly after it was released, it was yanked, & had a much more innocuous cover pasted on. Was the Butcher Album the final straw for the pesky Beatle? Maybe...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I think it might be useful to start with some info on the Illuminati...

Leo Zagami claims to have been an Illuminati insider:

THE ILLUMINATI: INTERVIEW WITH EX ILLUMINATI PROGRAMMER (Svali)
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Here is a rare radio interview from Svali broadcast in Jan 2006

John Todd on the Illuminati

Arizona Wilder on the Illuminati

Rev. Phil Valentine:

BLOODLINES OF THE ILLUMINATI
by Fritz Springmeier, 1995
oneheartbooks.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Assuming that Paul was replaced - is it possible that Faul has been conditioned to the extent that he doesn't actually know that he's not the genuine Paul McCartney? ... that he's had some sort of treatment, hypnosis possibly.
I'm thinking along the lines of Jane Asher's father being a psychiatrist with an interest in hypnosis. And who, apparently committed suicide due to depression...

Berenike,

Hypnosis is a tool which was already in broad use at the time of Paul's death and his replacement as Faul. In the UK it was, interestingly enough, used primarily by the Tavistock Clinic when this occurred. Was Paul himself subject to such treatment, possibly by Jane Asher's father, herself serving as Paul's handler? This sort of setup was standard procedure during wartime operations, and we know that Tavistock was an integral part of that activity. So your inspired idea is well worth digging into to see what it reveals.

As far as Faul is concerned, it stands to reason that this is the case for three main reasons:

The first is that one notices, in the earlier years of the substitution, that he made many unconscious allusions to not being whom he seemed to be, that his image was not what people think, etc. Had he been wholeheartedly 100% volunteer for duty this would not have occurred. This can be put to his credit, given that at least in the early days he wasn't owning up to it with pride and arrogance, as he seems to be now.

The second is that it is difficult to imitate somebody in all the complexity of their expression, tone, body language and idiosyncracies. The task would be greatly facilitated by hypnotically induced suggestion to emulate and even incarnate the person one is replacing. It can be logically assumed that by that time Tavistock Institute had done enough wartime experimentation preparing intelligence agents for duty behind the lines and impregnating them with alter egos and new identities that this process was likely done to Faul.

The third is that Faul is probably among the world record holders for impostors in the public eye, something which would be unsustainable if one had not been through some type of conditioning preventing from telling the truth about one's identity. We see that it doesn't always work in the strictest intimacy, as in the case of Heather Mills who did not like WHO she discovered she had married.

Her Life Insurance: evidence against Faul:
www.katu.com...

Her testimony, between the words out of fear:
www.youtube.com...

NOTE: above links courtesy of Uncle Benny & Switching Yard

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
Hypnosis is a tool which was already in broad use at the time of Paul's death and his replacement as Faul. In the UK it was, interestingly enough, used primarily by the Tavistock Clinic when this occurred. Was Paul himself subject to such treatment, possibly by Jane Asher's father, herself serving as Paul's handler? This sort of setup was standard procedure during wartime operations, and we know that Tavistock was an integral part of that activity.

Yes, it is absolutely bizarre that Paul lived at Jane Asher's house with her psychiatrist father during the height of Beatlemania. I do not, personally, believe Paul was mind-controlled. In fact, I think he was not programmable, & that's one reason why he wasn't working out so well for TPTB.

But anyway, I wanted to point out the *possible* Illuminati ties of some of the people around the Beatles.

Yoko Ono was born to mother Isoko Ono, the granddaughter of Zenjiro Yasuda of the Yasuda banking family, and to father Eisuke Ono, who worked for the Yokohama Specie Bank and was a descendant of an Emperor of Japan.[1] ... In 1937, her father was transferred back to Japan and Ono was enrolled at Tokyo's Gakushuin, one of the most exclusive schools in Japan, which, before World War II, was open only to the Japanese imperial family and aristocrats of the House of Peers...

en.wikipedia.org...

[Jane] Asher was the second of three children born to Dr. Richard Alan John and Margaret Asher, née Eliot, in Willesden, north-west London.[2]...

McCartney stayed in the Asher family home at 57 Wimpole Street from 1964-66 and wrote several Beatles songs there.[6] ...

en.wikipedia.org...

Richard Alan John Asher, FRCP (3 April 1912, Brighton – 25 April 1969, Marylebone) was an eminent British Endocrinologist and Haematologist.[3] As the senior physician responsible for the mental observation ward at the Central Middlesex Hospital[4] he described and named Munchausen syndrome in a 1951 article in The Lancet.[5] ...

en.wikipedia.org...

Margaret Augusta Eliot (born 26 February, 1914 St Pancras, London [1]) is a retired English music teacher and musician. She was a professor of oboe at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama; her best known student was George Martin. She is a great granddaughter of Edward Granville Eliot, 3rd Earl of St Germans (1798-1877).

Margaret Eliot was born to Edward Granville Eliot, a younger brother of the 7th and 8th Earls of St Germans, and Edward's wife Clare Louise née Phelips...

en.wikipedia.org...

Sir George Henry Martin CBE (3 January 1926) is a British record producer, arranger and composer. He is sometimes referred to as "the Fifth Beatle"—a title that he owes to his work as producer of all but one of The Beatles' original records, as well as playing piano on some of The Beatles tracks—and is considered one of the greatest record producers of all time...

In recognition of his services to the music industry and popular culture, he was made a Knight Bachelor in 1996...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Here is some background info on the Tavistock Institute:

Tavistock discussion starts at around 6:

Tavistock, England--This has been the primary programming center for England. The Rothschild programmers work out of Tavistock. A large number of slaves in America have been programmed there. Tavistock has been doing mind-control since before W.W.ll. Under the supervision of London’s W Board & 20 Committee MI6 and MIS’s Section BIA ran double agents and mind-controlled spies/couriers during W.W. II. MI6 has had an office at Century House, No. 100, Westminster Bridge Road. MI5 offices have been in part on Curzon St. MI5 has operated behind a number of fronts, incl. their fake travel agency Casuro Holidays. MI-5’s address for mail is Room 055, The War Office, London. Special Intelligence Service (SIS) dealt with all types of mind control. Tavistock was under SIS. The British government has had their own telephone exchange with a 222 prefix, which was later linked to another secret exchange YTAN. Outsiders could dial 222 8080 to get into the secret govt. exchange.

The Royal Free Hospital at the University of London works with Tavistock Clinic, as well as the Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU) of Sussex University. A large number of Britian’s psychologist, social workers and police get their training at Tavistock. Tavistock has set themselves up as the authority on ritual abuse and MPD (DID). In other words, the primary programming site, is pretending to be the leading institution trying to solve the problem! That’s a good cover.

The Illuminati Formula Appendix I: The Programmers
www.whale.to...

I definitely don't agree w/ him about their talent, but this is interesting:

In 1978, [Lyndon LaRouche] wrote that "The Beatles had no genuine musical talent, but were a product shaped according to British Psychological Warfare Division (Tavistock) specifications, and promoted in Britain by agencies which are controlled by British intelligence." ...

en.wikipedia.org...

Harrison Stabbing & Masonic Symbolism

... Considering what happened to Harrison's former bandmate John Lennon on the streets of New York almost exactly 19 years before, and considering the Beatles' key, pivotal role in the mass social experimentation carried out by Britain's Tavistock Institute in conjunction with covert intelligence agencies like the CIA, NSA and Britain's MI5/MI6, we'd say there is a strong likelihood that Harrison, like Lennon, was NOT the victim of some random act of senseless violence.

In fact, Lennon was murdered shortly after he gave an interview to Playboy magazine in which he blew the lid off the fact that the Beatles were part of massive experimentation in social control/engineering unleashed by Tavistock and intelligence agencies, as was the deliberate introduction of drugs like '___' into the burgeoning "counterculture" scene during the 1960s and 1970s. The Playboy interview was published not long after Lennon's death.

We'd say it's a good possibility Harrison was targeted to be bumped off by some of the same forces responsible for rubbing out Lennon, using MK-Ultra/Manchurian Candidate-type mind-controlled assassin Mark David Chapman...

www.hiddenmysteries.org...

Tavistock: The Best Kept Secret in America
educate-yourself.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The following is a quote from Tavistock - the Best Kept Secret in America that Faulcon provided a link to:

"Any technique which helps to break down the family unit, and family inculcated principles of religion, honor, patriotism and sexual behavior, is used by the Tavistock scientists as weapons of crowd control.

The methods of Freudian psychotherapy induce permanent mental illness in those who undergo this treatment by destabilizing their character. The victim is then advised to "establish new rituals of personal interaction", that is, to indulge in brief sexual encounters which actually set the participants adrift with no stable personal relationships in their lives, destroying their ability to establish or maintain a family."

So is this what the Swinging Sixties were all about? Encouraging promiscuity in a whole generation, not to 'liberate' them but to render them incapable of establishing secure family units in the future?

And The Beatles at the forefront of the movement. Followed closely by The Rolling Stones, one of whom has been knighted. So much for the scourge of the Establishment.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

So is this what the Swinging Sixties were all about? Encouraging promiscuity in a whole generation, not to 'liberate' them but to render them incapable of establishing secure family units in the future?

The entertainment industry is used to condition the public to accept the NWO. Celebrities are very popular & have a lot of influence. They are used in the mind conditioning of the masses...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Another piece of the puzzle of my theory is a little program called MK-ULTRA. Back in the mid-'60's, there was interest in using '___' for mind control. Here's a little intro that starts about 8:

...MKULTRA was divided into 149 Subprojects. One group of Subprojects involved the development and testing of mind control drugs. The goal was to identify compounds which would assist in interrogation and in the creation of amnesia. The CIA sponsored '___' research through MKULTRA. It also financed '___' conferences and books. An undated document entitled “D-Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LDS-25),” states “Some of the more outstanding effects are the mental confusion, helplessness, and extreme anxiety which are produced by minute doses of this substance. Based upon these reactions, its potential use in offensive psychological warfare and in interrogation is considerable. It may become one of the most important psychochemical agents.” P. 47, 51, 54, 73

Unethical practice by physicians and the direct involvement of pharmaceutical companies are part of the history of hallucinogens. Under TOP SECRET clearance, Eli Lilly Company was given a $400,000 grant in 1953 to manufacture and supply '___' to the CIA. Army '___' research was ongoing in 1977 when '___' was a controlled substance. At least 1,500 soldiers were given '___' without informed consent as part of Army mind control experiments. These facts have never been subject to ethical review or any policy or position statement by any medical organization. P. 52, 53, 68, 73

Project "Bluebird"
Colin A. Ross MD
www.wanttoknow.info...

The 60's "counterculture" may have been controlled...

...I told Leary that, based on some of the documents I'd read, it seemed that he could have been just one of many scientist who'd been used without his knowledge by the CIA to conduct their mind control experiments.

"I've known this for ten years," Leary said.

"You were witting of it?" I asked in surprise.

"Of course," Leary said, leaning back in his chair with confidence.

I couldn't believe my ears. The CIA had created the "Psychedelic Sixties" with Timothy Leary's help?

"You were wittingly used by the CIA?" I asked again. "...During the sixties? You knew you were being used by the CIA?......"

"I knew I was being used by the intelligence agents of this country."

"I'm asking you what was the CIA's motive? What were you used for?" I said again.

"The CIA recognized what you probably haven't recognized yet, that I'm a very important national asset...
"What can I say,?" Leary said.

He lit his half-smoked joint and continued. "Yeah. I saw in nineteen sixty-two or three, that there was a world struggle for the control of minds. That's a crude way to say it...
"I saw, after Hiroshima, there would never be a big world war. World war would be at the neurological level, not at the level of tanks and planes and bombs...

"I proceeded as an intelligence agent since 1962, understanding that the next war for control of this planet and beyond, had to do with the control of consciousness. So I had to think very carefully about that...

"I wanted my side to win the war...
"There's no winning or losing... but I wanted my side to stake out enough territory....

"I'm talking about time territory, not space territory....
"Of course, you need enough space territory to get your time to make sure that the particular version of the territory of consciousness I would be represented in... I believed, after studying all the other versions, that my philosophy of the future... skip philosophy... my Clausewitz tactics and strategy, or my natural chauvinistic consciousness commitments were very fierce and strong...

"I wanted my species to be recognized, understood and have a strong single voice in creating the reality of the future...
"I wanted to create a segment of the future which I felt I would be the spokesman for..."

I let him talk. When he paused to catch his thought which had drifted away on a puff of muggles, I repeated the question: "Did you ever wittingly work for the CIA?"

"Yes," he answered strongly. "I was a witting agent of the CIA."

- From W.H Bowarts, "LORDS OF THE REVOLUTION: TIMOTHY LEARY AND THE CIA"
www.nicenetruth.com...

I think the anti-war movement was hi-jacked & controlled by TPTB so that it would not pose any real threat. '___' played a part in derailing any real resistance to Vietnam or whatever else.

"... The folk-rock movement, you see, didn’t really last very long in its original incarnation. It quickly splintered into three distinct new genres: country-rock, psychedelic rock, and the ‘introspective singer-songwriter’ school of folk-rock most closely associated with former mental patient James Taylor. None of these musical genres, notably, posed the slightest threat to the status quo. The navel-gazers eschewed social concerns in favor of focusing on tales of personal anguish, the acid rockers largely preached the mantra of ‘turn on, tune in, drop out,’ and the country-rockers largely stuck to traditional – which is to say, quite conservative – country music themes..."

"Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation
art XVI"
Dave McGowan
June 13, 2009
www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

As mentioned previously, the entertainment industry is used to control/condition the masses, i.e. "sell" the agenda. These interviews are w/ Alan Watt:

I wonder how one might "market" such a drug to the masses & get them to take it willingly? Maybe if a super-famous, popular rockstar did it, other people would try it... Here is "Paul" talking about taking '___' in a 1967 interview:

Finally, might I suggest that anyone who is interested in this topic put the disruptive posters on "ignore." Thanks.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I wish to formally thank ATS Moderators for removing an Off Topic post by Wally Hope. This is the only disruptive post I saw given that the following posters with a proven history of heckling and attacking fellow members in PID threads are now on my IGNORE list,

I heartily encourage those in this thread truly interested in investigating matters further, to put them on your own Ignore list to allow for an instructive and enriching experience.

If you choose not to do so, wanting to see every bit of exchange in this thread even if fruitless, please discipline yourself and IGNORE the attacks or presposterous claims in their posts. Otherwise we run the risk of becoming a shouting match, resulting in getting this Thread Closed - something they strive to accomplish.

So I renew my Thanks to ATS Mods for watching their behavior closely. This thread was clearly created for those who are already convinced that Paul Is Dead, meaning that the following on my ignore list are Uninvited as they are aggressively fundamentalist Paul Is Alive die hards with proven disruptive intent:

Dakudo
pmexplorer
edmond dantes
diabolo1
The Gorn
seaofgreen

Others will join this list if our Mods can't stay abreast of monitoring interference with our research. I enjoin each of you to therefore monitor this thread for yourself, by NOT REPLYING to irrelevant posts and ignoring attempts at disruption. Thanks.

Back to our subject which is moving quite rapidly towards instructing the case. Falcon interestingly provided a time frame for the assassination of a second Beatles, John Lennon. This reportedly took place shortly after his interview for Playboy Magazine. It is important to realize that it is likely that the published Playboy Interview was a watered down version? After all, Hugh Hefner himself and his Playboy Magazine were propelled to fame in much the same way as The Beatles. He also closely corresponded to the objectives of social destruction in the ruling Elite's globalist agenda.

The following is a quote from Tavistock - the Best Kept Secret in America that Faulcon provided a link to:

"Any technique which helps to break down the family unit, and family inculcated principles of religion, honor, patriotism and sexual behavior, is used by the Tavistock scientists as weapons of crowd control."

We can thus assume that Hugh Hefner's handlers got wind of the content of John Lennon's interview long before it was published and that they chose to dispose of him quickly before he could shed light on the goings on behind the scenes of the 60's counter culture which he had come to symbolize. Unfortunately we will never know what he had said, it stands to reason, with what precious little filtered out in that article, that what was censored was far more serious and directly accusatory. Did John Lennon point the finger at Paul McCartney's assassins?

Regarding Hugh Hefner's involvement in these programs, much has been written. But for the skeptics, I will only say: "Watch the money trail" and they will concur that something's up. Here is what is said about it, on p.190 of The Complete Social History of '___': The CIA, The Sixties, And Beyond:

www.scribd.com...'___'-The-CIA-The-Sixties-And-Beyond

It would be useful to verify who actually did that Playboy interview, and whether he is still alive or accidentally drowned in the Mansion's swimming pool? If he lives and is getting on in years, maybe we'll have another path to explore. PTB we are watching, and we warn you: accidents don't just happen and we're on to you...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Source: Crazed MI-5 & MI-6 Wreak Havoc for the Illuminati
www.henrymakow.com...

Generally speaking, this incredible material is consistent with what we already know about the Illuminati. They are insane. They are a satanic cult.

These blogs provide a rare glimpse of the seedy underside of the establishment in Britain where the Illuminati is headquartered. I doubt if the situation is very different elsewhere.

This criminality and depravity is permitted and cultivated in order to undermine democratic institutions.

The Illuminati bankers want the people to cry out for their totalitarian world government.

Here are some juicy tidbits from former MI6 / MI5 agent blogs:

The world's Intelligence agencies are infiltrated and controlled by "Royal Arch" Freemasons who owe their loyalty not to the State but to Illuminati (Masonic) bankers, posing as the "Crown" or "Monarchy." Most agents are tortured, i.e. trauma brainwashed and mind controlled using trigger words from texts like "Alice in Wonderland."

This next revelation is very eloquent because it brings together the common use of doubles to masquerade as The Real McCoy (expression due for an update to "The Real McCartney") as well as the common Illuminati practice of ritual satanic murder as was denounced by Paul in the Butcher Album. This will show why Paul McCartney was revolted by the ruling Elite in power and chose to rebel rather than be complicit to horrid murderous practices:

"Little Madelaine's [McCann's] parents were part of the Illuminati ring - mind control slaves themselves. They know what happened to her - their subconscious minds know exactly what happened but they were powerless to stop it. J K Rowling is also an Illuminati Monarch slave - she is an actress who has hardly put pen to paper regarding the Harry Potter books. The original author of the first four books - hasn't seen a penny from it - stolen goods. Rowling was present at the rite in which Madeleine died - hence her offer of a reward in public, was all the more sickening.

"Rowling was chosen to front this series of books because she was so malleable. She wanted fame and fortune without cost. Her Ashkenazim parents had bought her out of British Illuminati slavery and had also bought her what is known in the trade as a 'Pen and Ink Stand': A ghost-writer who works as an unpaid slave - one of British Intelligence's operatives."

Regarding those at the top of the British Intelligence services one can assume that they are themselves Mind Controlled by this Elite, as are the operatives be they active duty agents on short term missions or long haulers such as Faul McCartney. This example is edifying:

Stella Rimington, a director of MI-5 in the 1990's is a former secretary who did sexual entrapment for MI-5 before becoming a S/M lesbian. She had her agents steal the MI-6 mind control codes and used them to break out of her own mind control and "attack the system from outside." When she started assassinating MI-6 agents who annoyed her, she was ungracefully retired. "She has been involved in child trafficking and prostitution ever since."

There are a number of blogs to explore which are linked by the above mentioned article, which I will reproduce here. If any matters revealed there are of importance to our thread dedicated to solving Paul's murder, please post your findings.

www.johnscarlett.blogspot.com...
www.elizamanninghambuller.blogspot.com...
www.stellarimington.blogspot.com...
www.seraphimraziel77.blogspot.com...
www.beautyandthebeastomega.blogspot.com...
www.fivehivealpha.blogspot.com...
www.rubberduckpsi.blogspot.com...
www.alphadeltaV.blogspot.com...
www.cuckoosnests.blogspot.com...
www.electricbluesky.blogspot.com...
www.alicescapesthemenagerie.blogspot.com...
www.royalarchcrumbles.blogspot.com...
www.beautyandthebeastpower.blogspot.com...
www.beautyandthebeastomega.blogspot.com...
www.fivehivealpha.blogspot.com...
www.rubberduckpsi.blogspot.com...
www.alphadeltaV.blogspot.com...
www.cuckoosnests.blogspot.com...
www.electricbluesky.blogspot.com...

Also, here is an article written by John Quinn a full ten years ago, the title of which says it all:

Why Bush & the CIA Had John Lennon Killed -- The Beatles, the Montauk Project, the Tavistock Institute and Mass Social Control

www.whale.to...

The Beatles were also part of the mass experimentation that contemporary society was being subjected to by the CIA, Britain's MI6 and the Tavistock Institute utilizing extraordinarily powerful mind-altering psychedelic/psychotropic drugs.

More than most of the other boys in the band, John Lennon became increasingly aware not only of the extent of corruption, co-opting and infiltration of the counterculture -- most CERTAINLY including the rock music scene -- by these same covert government intelligence elements...

And what about those Beatles, anyway? Anyone who has heard the Beatles' live tapes recorded in 1961 and 1962 on the "Reeperbahn" in Hamburg, Germany realizes that this was an incredibly talented and energetic bunch of rockers who no matter what would have undoubtedly had a significant impact upon popular music and thus upon society itself, regardless of things which occurred subsequently in their saga.

Enter Tavistock mind controllers and ghost writers, who obviously weren't getting their share of plugs in The Beatles' songs. They found a staunch opponent who wouldn't be corrupted in Paul McCartney. Exit Paul, enter Faul and the rest is history in the making.

Tavistock, MI5, the CIA and Illuminati Freemasonry MUST be confronted with their responsibility in Paul James McCartney's assassination.

Blanket excuses such as "National Security", "Reasons of State" or "Obeying Orders" WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! Only fear of one's own elimination can justify inaction to save him, but cannot excuse 4 decades of silence.

We await current or former members of the above organizations, who were in active duty in those entities at that time, to present their defense -if any can be somehow construed ? As in any court proceeding, it is important to hear various sides express their viewpoint, including details of confession by the murderers themselves. Their conscience will thank them for this solace.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Here are some juicy tidbits from former MI6 / MI5 agent blogs:

The world's Intelligence agencies are infiltrated and controlled by "Royal Arch" Freemasons who owe their loyalty not to the State but to Illuminati (Masonic) bankers, posing as the "Crown" or "Monarchy." Most agents are tortured, i.e. trauma brainwashed and mind controlled using trigger words from texts like "Alice in Wonderland."

Julia Roberts' character in "Conspiracy Theory" is named Alice.

Enter Tavistock mind controllers and ghost writers, who obviously weren't getting their share of plugs in The Beatles' songs. They found a staunch opponent who wouldn't be corrupted in Paul McCartney. Exit Paul, enter Faul and the rest is history in the making.

This is a little bit tangential, but I really do think Paul was a genius. After he was gone, the songs were just not as good, JMO.

Tavistock, MI5, the CIA and Illuminati Freemasonry MUST be confronted with their responsibility in Paul James McCartney's assassination.

It's tough to zero in on when Paul was taken out. It was after Aug. 19, 1966 & before Nov. 1966. So, if it happened while they were still on their US tour, then CIA could well have been the hitmen. I think there were several layers of disinfo surrounding the assassination. The 1st being Faul is Paul, nothing ever happened. For people who dig a little deeper, it's Paul died in a car accident. A little deeper, Paul was killed by KKK or some other cult. And finally, IMO, you get to the real culprits. At the time Paul was taken out, there was a huge furor in the South over John's "Jesus Statement." I know that KKK had made threats against the Beatles - that "something" would happen. Maybe CIA was using that as an opportunity to pin the hit on KKK if it was discovered that something happened to Paul. It's also possible that KKK is a CIA infiltrated or even a front organization maybe making those claims specifically for that purpose. It does seem that John's statement was WAY overblown...

I think it makes sense to post info on intell...

The Illuminati
Exclusive Interview with an Ex-Illuminati Programmer/Trainer
Part 5 - Illuminati - CIA Connection - Russia & China
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

... A: As I mentioned before, the CIA and the Illuminati are definitely linked. The top leadership in the CIA are also Illuminati leaders. I mentioned Dulles and Gottlieb as men I knew personally as a child and young adult. The scientists that ran the MK-Ultra and other governmental mind control programs were Illuminists brought over from Nazi Germany. That's why you will find that mind control victims ALWAYS speak German or have a dissociated part that speaks with a German accent; they are mimicking their abusers, which is very very common.

You could say that the CIA and the Illuminati are hand in glove companions. I know that the different Illuminati groups around the US also send data on the experiments they do to the central computer at Langley, Va. (oh, yes, human experimentation and mind control experiments are still ongoing, it didn't stop with WWII...).

...One of the points that we've tried to make, throughout the course
of our discussion of *The Ultimate Evil*, is that, again, the
*Satanism* is one of the things that throws people off. The
intelligence agencies have *long* used occult groups as a front
for activity. For one thing, occult groups exist at the periphery
of public scrutiny and therefore are ideal to use as intelligence
fronts. In addition to that, because of the unusual activities of
occult groups, any suspicious activity on the part of an
intelligence agent *using* these groups could be laid simply to
the bizarre nature of the group itself. [CN -- also, first
amendment protections for "religious" freedom would help shield
them from investigation.]

Now specifically, vis a vis mind control, many, many of the cults
on the scene today are, in fact, mind-control fronts for the U.S.
Intelligence and Military communities.

SON OF UNCLE SAM
Transcript of a talk given by Dave Emory entitled "The
Ultimate Evil: Mind Control, Satanism, & the U.S. National
Security Establishment".
www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

Aleister Crowley was a "notorious occultist and British intelligence asset."
(www.davesweb.cnchost.com...)

"... Fleming was a British intelligence operative during (and after) World War II, when he worked closely with Nazi 'defector' Rudolph Hess and a rather notorious character named Aleister Crowley – a flamboyant occultist, British and probable U.S. intelligence operative, and avid German and Nazi propagandist during World Wars I and II..."

Celluloid Heroes: Part I
or: You Can See All the Blood as You Walk Down Hollywood Boulevard
David McGowan

[edit on 20-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

[edit on 20-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I've read and looked and watched. I sat on the fence for a long time, analyzing everything presented.

I hopped off the fence and landed on the PID side.

The Beatles' politics were not compatible with the current world environment at the time. (Early sixties especially.) There was a band which, by actions and words, showed they did not have the same prejudices which were not only acceptable but also expected and deemed normal, in that era. Their influence was global and their beliefs system was not supportive of the environment.

Removing a potential threat to the establishment would not be beyond comprehension.

[edit on 9/22/2009 by Ethera]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the many interesting links !

Regarding Paul's suspect death, it appears that a number of other musicians found similarly odd exits from this worldly existence:

www.musictrekker.com...

What is interesting in that list, which I'm sure others will bring to the table for their own reasons, is that they mention one fellow who's premature death was notorious, and very muddled at least until a revisionist movie came out implying he died from the results of a dreaded disease due to his decadent lifestyle. This is apparently a falsehood.

Amadeus Mozart was known to have belonged to a secret society called The Illuminati, and it was when he became horror stricken and withdrew, pledging to oppose and combat them throughout all the European courts that he is reported to have been gang jumped, murdered and buried by his former Illuminati conspirators. If you stop for just one second to consider that this exact outcome is promised to low level Blue Lodge Freemasons at their first initiation, you can imagine that they mean serious business at the top.

Some may find this off topic, but isn't this exactly what probably happened to James Paul McCartney?

We might even some day refer to this type of recurring Illuminati assassination scenario of key cultural and musical talents as the "Mozart - McCartney Syndrome" ?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Regarding Paul's suspect death, it appears that a number of other musicians found similarly odd exits from this worldly existence:

www.musictrekker.com...
Amadeus Mozart was known to have belonged to a secret society called The Illuminati, and it was when he became horror stricken and withdrew, pledging to oppose and combat them throughout all the European courts that he is reported to have been gang jumped, murdered and buried by his former Illuminati conspirators. If you stop for just one second to consider that this exact outcome is promised to low level Blue Lodge Freemasons at their first initiation, you can imagine that they mean serious business at the top.

Some may find this off topic, but isn't this exactly what probably happened to James Paul McCartney?

I don't think it's off-topic at all. I knew Mozart was involved w/ the Freemasons (just check out "The Magic Flute"), but I never heard that he was threatening to expose the Illuminati. Do you have a link or other information for that? I know the movie, "Amadeus," is disinfo. They tried to inculpate Salieri, when he wasn't even in the same city when Mozart died.

I just wanted to add some stuff about some of the suspicious celebrity deaths that are on that link you posted.

Tupac Shakur: only1rad.proboards.com...

COVERT WAR ON ROCK BY ALEX CONSTANTINE SUMMARY
www.articlesbase.com...

Chapter 13 GANG WAR Sons of Chaos.

Rap artist Tupac Shakur was gunned down at a stop-light in Las Vegas in 1996. It will be evident re: the police strategy of disinformation, ignoring of witnesses, and the presence of undercover agents from L.A. and N.Y. at the murder of rapper Notorious B.I.G.

This suggests that both rappers were murdered by hit squads under the sanction of federal officers. Tupac's father said "It was clear to me form day one that the Las Vegas police never had any interest in solving the case of my sons murder..".. It was said “ we dealt extensively with COINTELPRO (FBI) issues. We worked around a lot of political prisoners and the black liberation movement over the years. This shaped Tupac into the person he was. The family operated the "Centre for Black Survival! They had a youth group called "The New African Panthers" and Tupac became the chairperson for it."

The agony of the Rap industry was exacerbated in March 1997 by killing 24 yr. old Brooklyn rap artist Notorious B.I.G. in L.A. This happened after he had attended the annual 'Soul Train' Music awards, by an unidentified gunman. Tupacs father said in a letter (excerpt)"we do know that Brother Biggie was a part of an industry that has been under attack from the highest form of government officials." " They have targeted Tupac, Sister Souljah, and IceT. Ice Cube, just to name a few. This is reportedly due to the content of the lyrics. "IF" this was the case why would devil-worshippers (music-artists) not be hounded out also?????(They openly worship the devil in a so-called God fearing country.) Their lyrics preach mayhem, destruction. Death to parents, and even government; whereas our rapper loved-ones wanted to explain their pain and identify from where they came, with hopes for a better tomorrow; if all things were fair.

We believe that history has demonstrated that the murders of black people (young and old) who can have a profound impact, those who refuse to bow down, have been targeted by government at its highest level.

What we must understand is that our warriors are needed when it has been proven beyond contradiction that the C.I.A. were principal importers of Crack Cocaine and Cocaine into the 'HOOD’, with blatantly racist drug laws, to set into motion tactics of genocide to destroy or lock away our brothers and sisters or the rest of their lives.

Pay attention to the game that is being played on/against us! SEARCH FOR TRUTH! Don't look at who shot them, but why? Don’t be fooled by the media that has never shown real concern for our welfare. DR. MUTULU SHAKUR

Mutulu Shakur's conviction that SECRET POLICE killed his stepson and Notorious B.I.G. proves to be increasingly feasible.

Mama Cass: only1rad.proboards.com...

www.articlesbase.com...

CHAPTER 4
The death of Cass Elliot (of the Mamas and the Papas)and other restless youth

According to Mae Brussell, researcher, in 1968 orders went out to proceed to neutralize segments of society. including those restless youth. By 1969 the SSS (Special Services Section of the FBI), combined with the Justice department and with the CIA operation Chaos.

Thus. Manson Murders, etc. Manson joined the Process church, a Satanist church , who also worshipped Lucifer and Jehovah. It was (is) big in Hollywood at the time. (Manson clearly a mind-controlled dupe).

One FBI report on Cass Elliot marked urgent states she attended a fund raiser in Hollywood , for Peace and Justice. Cass had political ambitions and wanted to be a senator, maybe, in 20 yrs or so. An underground paper called The Realist suggested Cass was the target of political foul play. The editor Paul Krassner said, "I believe she might have been killed. She knew a lot about the incredible criminal links between Hollywood and Washington and Las Vegas.

“Mama” Cass Elliot, the “Earth Mother” of Laurel Canyon whose circle of friends included musicians, Mansonites, young Hollywood stars, the wealthy son of a State Department official, singer/songwriters, assorted drug dealers, and some particularly unsavory characters the LAPD once described as “some kind of hit squad,” died in the London home of Harry Nilsson on July 29, 1974 (Nilsson had been a frequent drinking buddy of John Lennon in Laurel Canyon and on the Sunset Strip). At thirty-two, Cass had lived a long and productive life, by Laurel Canyon standards. Four years later, in the very same room of the very same London flat, still owned by Harry Nilsson, Keith Moon of The Who also died at thirty-two (on September 7, 1978). Though initial press reports held that Cass had choked to death on a ham sandwich, the official cause of death was listed as heart failure. Her actual cause of death could likely be filed under “knowing where too many of the bodies were buried.” Moon reportedly died from a massive overdose of a drug used to treat alcohol withdrawal. Like Cass, Moon had at one time been a resident of Laurel Canyon.

Inside the LC
David McGowan

Wow. Quite a "coincidence" that Cass & Moon died in the exact same room, wouldn't you say?

Obviously a lot of hinky stuff about John Lennon's assassination. Here's a thread:
only1rad.proboards.com...

Michael Hutchence (INXS):

www.articlesbase.com...

DEATH OF MICHAEL HUTCHENCE

.... 1997-----M. Hutchence was found tethered by his neck to a door frame. He too was an activist, who willed the lion share of his fortune to Amnesty International and the Green Party. He was found at the Ritz-Carleton in Sydney Australia. The media concocted scenes of SM but he was found with a broken hand and lacerations and had taken a bad beaten. His friends said he was not depressed and he was against suicide. There were rumors of the "MOB" involved in his investments possibly unknown to him. He died penniless due to investments and trusts and his family had to fight for his money.

He knew Gianni Versace, famous designer who was gunned down, and was also said to be possibly mafia involved, although he denied it angrily (A dead mourning bird was found by the Versace body, a symbol of a hit-man).

Diana Spencer, the Princess of Wales, and a month before her own death attended the funeral of Versace. As it happened another friend of Hutchence was Dodi Fayed , someone said to have mob links. Dodi's uncle was arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi of the Iran-Contra Fame.

Dodi and Diana were killed in a car accident four months before Hutchence died.

Another hinky one is Jim Morisson: only1rad.proboards.com...

Jimi Hendrix: only1rad.proboards.com...

Brian Jones: only1rad.proboards.com...

Sonny Bono: only1rad.proboards.com...

Bob Marley & Peter Tosh: only1rad.proboards.com...

[edit on 22-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join