It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PID - Motivations for the Murder of Paul McCartney

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
I saw the schoolboy essay story today, too. Here's the BBC version...
news.bbc.co.uk...
...The timing of this coming out is also interesting. I think the Macca camp are aware of the current resurgent interest in the PID theories (witness the Mojo story a couple of weeks ago that got into the MSM quoting Sir Paul saying PID is an "occupational hazard")...

Hi Switching Yard,

Your point is well taken, the PID movement is stronger than ever thanks to the demulitiplication of common sense through the Internet spreading the word ever faster and more widely. They are having to invent new ways to strengthen their lies and deception to accredit them with a semblance of truth. Historical authenticity is simulated by false archeological digs which prove that "Faul was there". Boosting the Love factor for the Queen is a bonus.

The Illuminati are having a tough time contending with the growing awareness that we are being presented with an array of actors and puppets. Whether they're the real thing or the replacement units, the result is the same: they aren't really the ones calling the shots, writing the songs, choosing the lyrics, writing the books or making the decisions. This is done elsewhere, by others.

To squelch the rumors and abate suspicion, they resort to numerous tactics ranging from the unearthing of doctored documents to outright mockery as in this case responding to the press corps' unsettled realization that there was probably some sort of double being passed off as the original - it would be funny if untrue:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I had an idea about Paul's essay, but I'm not sure if it goes too far.

Is it possible that right from childhood Paul was some sort of 'plant' ?

That right from the beginning he was an Illuminati prodigy, nurtured to become a member of The Beatles?

It's odd that a ten year old would be such a monarchist. When I was ten all the kids I knew couldn't stand the Royal Family - we thought they were old-fashioned, out of date and represented authority too much. Even if you were given 'the queen' as the subject of an essay it would be hard to get as into the idea as Paul did.

Another thing, his astrological sign is given as Gemini - the twins. I've sort of suspected that there were always two of him.

And that school photo where he is tucked at the back reading a comic - the early rebel. I've been a bit suspicious of that, too. It looks staged. And the sort of thing you'd get a thick ear for when your parents and teachers saw it.

The Beatles were always portrayed as the 'respectable' rebels. They'd be a bit naughty, but really they were good kids at heart who loved their queen and country.

Seeing Paul's essay about the queen with the picture of him being naughty in a school photo just about sums it up.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think it is good to be open minded about how far back before 1966 the secrets go. Since coming over to the PID side of things only a few short weeks ago, I am determined to keep an open mind to any and all possibilities.

Beginning with the Hunter Davies biography of The Beatles published in 1968, made up, false PR has been put out as truth. Over the years, more books and interviews based on falsehoods come out until you have what I call 'lore and legend' stories.

Hunter Davies was one of the first to get things wrong... excerpt from Wiki...

"Writing career

After he left university Davies worked as a journalist and in 1965 he wrote the novel Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush that was quickly made into a film. He raised the idea of a biography of The Beatles with Paul McCartney when he met him to discuss the possibility of providing the theme song for the film. McCartney liked the idea of the book and advised him to obtain the approval of Brian Epstein. He agreed to it and the resulting authorised biography, The Beatles, was published in 1968.

John Lennon mentioned in his 1971 Rolling Stone interview that he felt the book was 'Bull#'."

Getsmart asked me to say who the "others" are that know the inside story of the switch from Paul to Faul, but I really don't know without doing a lot more research. I do think that there would be mates in the rock music business like for example Mick and Keith who would at least know big pieces of the puzzle. Phil Spector may know something. So, I don't know really. A lot of insiders are now dead. I imagine that Ringo has convinced TPTB that he would not tell a soul what went on. If you read the Ringo interviews, you'll notice he keeps them very light and without much substance.

Sorry to see the other thread go down the tubes but it was predictable. At least one of the mods seems to fervently dislike the PID point of view. Since they started knocking out all my posts with "off topic" when in fact my posts were on topic, I'll not post on that thread anymore. Censorship is what it is. Too bad it's on ATS. The other thread was viciously attacked by the Dobermans and Pit Bulls assigned to break up such threads. Obviously, they are very skilled at bringing down threads. We are aware of their techniques, which are pretty obvious.

Anyway, the more I think about Paul's schoolboy essay that was miraculously just found, the more I think it is a counterfeit fabrication that never really happened. If it had been true, it would have been well known all these years and not some little surprise that's just now surfacing.

Also, I agree about the school pupil photo being suspect. Doesn't seem real in the context of a school class group photo.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Here's another fun brain teaser about the Paul essay story, keeping in mind the Illuminati seem hung up on numerology.

At the top of the essay, Paul (or the MI6 fabricator) states his age as "10 years, 10 months" and that would have been 10 years before The Beatles became world famous.

So you have 10-10-10 following on the heals of 9-9-9 (remasters release date).

Just another fun fact (it's all a game, you see). Well, the Tavistock mind f### just keeps going on and on.

The "10 years, 10 months" is a very unlikely way a real kid would describe himself. Most kids asked their age would simply say "age 10", so that's another giveaway that the thing is suspect.

The fact that the schoolboy group photo just magically appeared recently soon followed by the schoolboy essay story just magically appearing... something smells very fishy... like this is a PR campaign being rolled out to make the public psychologically link the current Faul with a childhood Paul. The group photo could have been doctored and the essay could have been generated at MI6 easily.

Let's stay tuned for another magical "discovery" from Paul's childhood, since campaigns like this usually run in threes or in prime numbers. They won't stop at two tidbits, I think they will soon roll out a third little surprise. We'll see.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

...Sorry to see the other thread go down the tubes but it was predictable. At least one of the mods seems to fervently dislike the PID point of view. Since they started knocking out all my posts with "off topic" when in fact my posts were on topic, I'll not post on that thread anymore. Censorship is what it is. Too bad it's on ATS. The other thread was viciously attacked by the Dobermans and Pit Bulls assigned to break up such threads. Obviously, they are very skilled at bringing down threads. We are aware of their techniques, which are pretty obvious...

Hi Switching Yard,

Thanks for joining in actively in this thread. Due to what might appear to be biased censorship of ATS moderation in the other thread, leaning suspiciously toward the Paul Is Alive camp, and leading to that thread being closed only to reopen timidly days later, I opened this thread in the same Skunk Works forum. Previously, my threads opened in other topic specific forums were "downgraded" to Skunk Works status because they were visibly too controversial.

This thread has taken the reclassification burial of topics one step further, to a trivial chit chat section focused on People. We are not chit chatting about whether Paul McCartney was a chipper fellow, we are investigating the circumstances of his murder. This falls OFFICIALLY under the Skunk Works classification and I hereby formally request that this thread be put back in that forum where it was originally posted and where it belongs. Let us hope that ATS still has conscientious moderators in activity who will at least consider taking restorative action.

You will note that due to this placement of the thread in a highly improbable location, it is kept out of sight from all but a small community of people who exchanged ideas in the previous thread. Regardless, we will continue to strive for the truth, unhampered by attempts to deter our efforts.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

I read your posts that were censored and didn't think they were off-topic. I decided to start posting here in BTS hoping to avoid the same problem.

Here is an interesting site exploring The Beatles and the occult and Rosemary's Baby. Plus it links them to Roman Polanski & Sharon Tate's house.

stargods.org...

Here are some threads by Scorpio Shaping Flow discussing Beatles or Pink Floyd albums synchronizing with films such as Rosemary's Baby, Kill Bill or The Wizard of Oz:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Googling The Process Church brings up some interesting results. Apparently they were hoping to recruit The Beatles some time around 1966:

www.av1611.org...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by berenike]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If one keeps going back in time looking for clues, it becomes kind of mind boggling, such as the following...

"If somebody tries to take my place
Let's pretend we just can't see his face
In this world there's nothing I would rather do
'cause I'm happy just to dance with you"

Interviews through the years with Page and Plant reveal that Led Zep had an extreme dislike of The Beatles because they said Beatlemania was all formula. All the boyfriend - girlfriend songs were designed to foment the mania among young girls. Jimmy Page has said or hinted that this was done specifically by design and was no random songwriting.

Then, in 1966, the formula changed and became psychedelic and introspective. Social engineering because Illuminati wanted to smash the ideals of popular allegiance to God and Country. Take '___' (they encouraged) and on the trip you'll find that you previously knew little or nothing about the universe. The result was a generation of baby boomers who didn't care about anything. Apathy may have been part of the goal of the mass '___' taking project. Today, they use pro football and things like that to pacify the populace into apathy for what people should be concerned about. While everyone is placated by TV and football and things like American Idol, they are busy taking away the rights of the people.

Brave New World, 1984, these are here now or just around the corner.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Did the other thread get closed again? lol If you want to know my theory on that, either PM me or check out my blog (plasticmacca.blogspot.com...).

I post some of the stuff that you guys post here over at PID Miss Him, so your posts are getting more exposure than you might think. Also, if I do any more radio interviews, it'll get exposure that way
So, never fear. It's not all for naught.

I find the QEII essay very suspicious. One would think it might have been mentioned when the Beatles met QEII or when they were awarded their MBE's. Paul might have said something about it, don't you think? Or someone would have dug it up... It just really makes me think of the "Old Shoe" song (which also makes me think of "Old Brown Shoe" - lol)

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Someone sent me this earlier:

Hi, just downloaded the radio show interview but have not heard it entirely just yet. As is my nature, I reversed portions to gather insight into your psyche...

I don't know how you feel about the percentage of accuracy with a pseudo-science such as reverse speech. I did learn your fear of being tracked while you were on the air the other night doesn't matter because the story has been diluted so much the rulers are not concerned nor feel threatened.

I also noticed when you were asked what happened back in 1966, you said you were investigating still and you weren't sure. In reverse, you speak what you thought, he was shot...

Interesting, isn't it? I do think Paul was shot execution-style. I'm not sure if this is just reverse speech revealing my personal thought on this, or whether it's more what Peggy Kane says about reverse speech actually reveal the truth...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Thanks berenike for the interesting links! I'm still reading them and there is a lot of fascinating info there. I'm reading that one called the "Satanic Roots of Rock" and it's all very interesting.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Scattered thoughts...

Reading about Syd Barrett going insane makes me wonder what really happened in that case...

en.wikipedia.org...

It sounds like Barrett was a victim of something. What, I don't know. Taking acid shouldn't on its own drive anyone insane. I think we're not getting the full story on Syd Barrett. Could be another secret similar to JPM disappearing.

---###---

The live, worldwide telecast "Our World", in which the Beatles performed All You Need Is Love... they were asked to represent the UK and were supposedly given free reign to perform whatever song they wished. Seems to me the event and song choice would have been more controlled by the British government. Maybe it was.

---###---

Until Faul said he'd tried it, few people had ever heard of '___'. You couldn't obtain it even if you knew what it was. Then, after the Faul confession, colleges and high schools became loaded with the stuff and for a few years it was the most abundant and cheapest high available. The blue microdots looked pharma, like they may have come directly from Sandoz. Just an observation from living in those times.

---###---

Seems like there have been several rock stars found drowned in swimming pools, like Brian Jones and Keith Moon (maybe others?). I wonder if this was one of the preferred methods of doing in a celebrity? Could JPM have been found floating face down in a swimming pool somewhere? Could have been killed elsewhere in SRA and then the body dressed in a swimsuit and placed in pool? Just a random thought. I don't know of any clues that would point to this. Just thinking out loud here.

---###---

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

It sounds like Barrett was a victim of something. What, I don't know. Taking acid shouldn't on its own drive anyone insane. I think we're not getting the full story on Syd Barrett.

Some people were saying that he was force-fed '___'. It's definitely worth looking into more, esp any connection to Tavistock...

Until Faul said he'd tried it, few people had ever heard of '___'. You couldn't obtain it even if you knew what it was. Then, after the Faul confession, colleges and high schools became loaded with the stuff and for a few years it was the most abundant and cheapest high available. The blue microdots looked pharma, like they may have come directly from Sandoz. Just an observation from living in those times.

Wasn't the CIA producing '___' & distributing it to people? Bizarre 1960's '___' propaganda film:

Seems like there have been several rock stars found drowned in swimming pools, like Brian Jones and Keith Moon (maybe others?). I wonder if this was one of the preferred methods of doing in a celebrity? Could JPM have been found floating face down in a swimming pool somewhere? Could have been killed elsewhere in SRA and then the body dressed in a swimsuit and placed in pool? Just a random thought. I don't know of any clues that would point to this. Just thinking out loud here.

Somebody supposedly admitted to killing Brian Jones:

... An odd construction crew came to restore the house of Brian Jones, the former cottage of AA Milne, author of Pooh books. They muscled their way into his private life, and had a weird hold over Brian. One worker, Thorogood, made a death bed confession, that he had drowned Wilson The tell-tale signs of cover-up by authorities are unmistakable. He was off drugs at the time. his death was not caused by a life of abuse as was claimed, he was murdered.
COVERT WAR ON ROCK BY ALEX CONSTANTINE SUMMARY

CHAPTER 5
THE MURDER IN THE HOUSE OF POOH BRIAN JONES OF THE ROLLING STONES.
www.articlesbase.com...

Keith Moon & Mama Cass died in the exact same room in the exact same London flat 4 yrs apart. Quite a "coincidence."

“Mama” Cass Elliot, the “Earth Mother” of Laurel Canyon whose circle of friends included musicians, Mansonites, young Hollywood stars, the wealthy son of a State Department official, singer/songwriters, assorted drug dealers, and some particularly unsavory characters the LAPD once described as “some kind of hit squad,” died in the London home of Harry Nilsson on July 29, 1974 (Nilsson had been a frequent drinking buddy of John Lennon in Laurel Canyon and on the Sunset Strip). At thirty-two, Cass had lived a long and productive life, by Laurel Canyon standards. Four years later, in the very same room of the very same London flat, still owned by Harry Nilsson, Keith Moon of The Who also died at thirty-two (on September 7, 1978). Though initial press reports held that Cass had choked to death on a ham sandwich, the official cause of death was listed as heart failure. Her actual cause of death could likely be filed under “knowing where too many of the bodies were buried.” Moon reportedly died from a massive overdose of a drug used to treat alcohol withdrawal. Like Cass, Moon had at one time been a resident of Laurel Canyon.

Inside the LC
Dave McGowan
www.davesweb.cnchost.com...

About Paul... his drowning in a swimming pool isn't one of the disinformation stories that have gone around. The main one is that he died in a car accident, but there are also ones suggesting that the KKK or mob might have killed him...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the hilarious '___' propaganda film. Lots of disinfo was put out about '___'.

Lennon himself said he never met anyone who had a flashback. The flashback thing is propaganda as well as many other myths out there.

Like, there was this big myth that if you take '___', you'll go out a window of a tall building thinking you can fly and then fall to your death. That was a big one. It has been reported in Beatles lore that Lennon went up to the roof of the Abbey Road studios for "a breath of fresh air, not feeling well' whilst on '___'. "Paul" realizes he could be in danger and rushes up there to save John. In the meantime, George Martin isn't in the know and doesn't understand what's happening. This episode is part of the lore and legend. I don't know if it could be real or if it was fabricated for some propaganda purpose. But in reality, the tiny number of people who were supposed to have jumped, were actually suicidal in the first place. So the whole thing is a myth about people jumping to their deaths on acid.

Other myths about it... you can easily have a "bad" trip (like the girl in the hot dog film clip), when actually I never had a bad trip on it (7 or 8 trips) and no one I've talked to about it ever had a bad trip either. All we ever had were good trips. The other thing they used to say is that if you take '___' you might go insane and "never come back" and this is exactly what we heard about Syd Barrett at the time. We heard the same thing about Brian Wilson, that he took too many acid trips and became somewhat mentally retarded as a result. But I think it's totally untrue. Some other conditions caused those problems.

Lennon has said in several interviews that he "ate '___'" on a daily basis. He's said that he had "millions" of trips. Faul has said that Sgt Pepper was made on drugs, like the whole band was constantly high. Pretty obvious, the music is really out there.

As a side note, I ordered the limited edition Mono Box Set as well as the Stereo Box set and received them around 9/11/09. I've been listening to the mono recordings and they are exquisite. I got the mono set because I heard that they were going to be scarce collector's items. Before it shipped, the set had more than doubled in value. So I got my order in before they became unavailable. It's a magnificent achievement in sound. Ihese mixes are just about perfect.

Will listen to the stereo set next. I've watched the DVD of the mini-docs. Pretty interesting. The Beatles were quite the phenom.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Thanks for all the interesting links. Especially this one:

Abovetopsecret Is A Cointelpro Disinfo Operation

I did a trace route on ATS. the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government.

IP Address 213.206.128 213.206.129 213.206.130
Node Name Gov-bb21-lan-14 Gov-bb22-lan-15 Gov-bb23-lan-16
Location Langley, Virginia
MS 60
Network Used whois.nic.mil (for military network information)

It was difficult to get the IP Address, It was spoofed and looped over 9 times. Anyway Langley, Virginia is where the CIA headquarters is. I'm more than concerned.

www.conspiracycafe.net.../topic/19255-abovetopsecret-is-a-cointelpro-disinfo-operation/

If this is exact, then we may very well be posting this thread investigating James Paul McCartney's assassination on a site run by the organization suspected by John Lennon as having committed his murder. We'll see how long this post and thread remain accessible.

That supranational organization customarily considers itself above the law to the extent of harboring within its structures criminal elements which aim at the destruction of the nation they are ordained to defend. If the three letter alphabet organization ATS is indeed affiliated with that other alphabet organization, is it the appropriate place to discuss an important topic that pertains to conspiracies in which they were directly involved?

The lamentable "botch job" of Paul's assassination and his mediocre replacement victimized one of the best loved individuals in the world in several ways, one sudden and final and the other by the lasting humiliation of imposture. Forty years later this crime is under public scrutiny and will remain so until it is solved to the satisfaction of those who honor his memory and condemn with equal determination his henchmen.

The culprits notedly underestimated the stakes involved. Unexpected awareness of populations that he was not the same man, public outcry that Paul Is Dead, demands for explanations coming from the world over, these unplanned occurrences required the emergency deployment of a battery of propaganda countermeasures, which no doubt included silencing the PID movement by doing whatever it takes! Yet today this cover up has eroded because all lies have a limited shelf life. Eventually, the truth emerges. The associated consequences must emerge with it.

Beyond Paul's murder, their extensive recourse to murder and duress on countless public figures in all walks of life has been cast into the limelight. Premeditating a victims' execution apparently became a matter of routine in the jaded management of agency business by the notorious "dirty tricks" department. Yet such arrogantly light handed overconfidence has attracted a tremendous amount of public scrutiny to these and many related activities, and forbears a growing movement demanding legal recrimination.

If this is indeed an alphabet website, let them be forewarned that even thousands of trained professionals cannot suffice to stifle the collective awareness that Paul James McCartney was murdered and that murder is the most reprehensible of all criminal offenses. This mandates a judicial counterpart, the rule of law and justice must prevail, especially in those organizations purporting to defend them.

If we are not unwittingly hosted by the usual suspect, then we must find another explanation for the consistent censorship of sensitive posts and reasons for the localization at Langley. While the individuals involved at the time will have no doubt either retired or been retired, can we dismiss accountability or consider obsolesce of events, especially as this may be representative of a continuing trend to perpetrate similar acts in contemporary times?

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Getsmart]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

While the individuals involved at the time will have no doubt either retired or been retired, can we dismiss accountability or consider obsolesce of events,

You've just made me wonder if the arrest of Roman Polanski is an exercise in seeing how far the public will support the idea that since a crime happened so long ago it somehow doesn't matter any more.

Fortunately, the public seem to be using their common sense - a shame the same can't be said for some more noteworthy individuals. (Although I have a lot of sympathy for the victim who'd like to keep it all in the past).

Strange, isn't it, how so many of the people from that era and 'inclination' are in the news just now. Besides Polanski, John Phillips' (Mamas & Papas) daughter is saying that she had an incestuous relationship with him and Susan Atkins (Manson Family member) has just died.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I've been wondering what could be in "the box of evidence" that Heather Mills has in reserve.

Guesses... prosthetic devices (i.e. fake ears), photocopies of some form of I.D. (vintage) in a name other than PM, possibly photocopies of some "eyes only" intelligence briefing papers (perhaps she discovered a file), possibly photocopies of correspondence with insiders and/or something in Linda's handwriting that is revealing.

Just some speculation, guesses. It seems as if Heather didn't know he was an impostor but towards the end of the marriage she found out and secretly began gathering evidence.

Getsmart, your post (above) is very well articulated. I think you've got the situation nailed. This charade has gone on long enough. I wish some serious, professional investigators would get into this topic and penetrate the veil of secrecy.

What I am beginning to conclude in my mind is that the original Beatles voluntarily cooperated with Tavistock and British Intelligence (perhaps money was a driving factor) and cooperated with the use of doubles perhaps a year before the switch. Maybe they were told that doubles or stand-ins would be necessary for security reasons.

The Beatles already had a history of changes within the group... firing Pete Best, Stu bowing out, using other drummers on tour and in the studio, exchangeable instruments (they played each other's guitars sometimes). Then after the switch, there are the actors' voices in Yellow Submarine.

Point being, I think Paul being replaced wouldn't have stopped the group from carrying on anyway. They had loads of money to gain by keeping the group together and fortunes to lose if they had broken up.

So I'm thinking in 1965 they were aware of the doubles and even aware of the training to help the doubles play and sing. Like someone mentioned before, these doubles could have been thought of as understudies. Like in the theatre, you have an understudy ready to step in and take on the lead role if necessary. Remember, Jane Asher was a theatre actress and could have been the person used to persuade the original Beatles that they needed to have understudies. Epstein would have been the other confidant who would have supported the understudy concept.

So, if Faul was an "understudy", there is the chilling possibility that Paul actually helped train him.

One reason I'm thinking along the lines of the concept of an understudy is because that would explain why the others accepted Faul so quickly and readily. Perhaps they already knew him, helped train him, liked him, and when the unthinkable happened, they supported him in order to keep their success on track.

I had to come to this conclusion (the understudy concept) because I see no other way the switch could have happened so quickly and smoothly, apparently without a row among the inner circle.

The Beatles, in their time, were literally mobbed by maniacal fans. Security was essential. I can easily see British Intelligence convincing The Beatles they needed doubles. They may have even used Monty as an example in presenting this concept.
Then, after agreeing to the development of doubles, Jane and Brian urge them to train these doubles as understudies in the event one may have to perform with the band. I know this sounds unreal, but what if there existed (top secret) four alternate Beatles each trained as an understudy by the real Beatles with the express intent that for some as yet unknown reason, one or more of the understudies might have to take the stage and deceive the public.

If the above theory is true, then in 1965, there existed The Beatles and the secret Featles. I think maybe when Paul died, British Intelligence framed it as a tragic accident and that's how they spun it to the surviving members and inner circle and that they must carry on using the understudy for Paul... Faul. It may be that the real Beatles had already rehearsed with this guy many times.

Maybe only later did the real Beatles and their inner circle come to suspect that it was not an accident, but an SRA murder. Maybe the turning point was when Epstein was killed. The heavy dosing with '___' helped them all to accept the situation and not reveal the secrets of it.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
You've just made me wonder if the arrest of Roman Polanski is an exercise in seeing how far the public will support the idea that since a crime happened so long ago it somehow doesn't matter any more.

Plus, poor Paul has been marginalized by the mediocrity of the replacement. The world lost a real genius in Paul, but many people don't recognize that b/c they attribute many of Faul's songs to him.

I also agree w/ Getsmart that there was likely an "understudy" for each of the Beatles.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if this is an "alphabet" website.

If it isn't, it is accessed by agents who post on it to detour discussion and to cause certain topics to flame out. They laugh when we call them disinfo agents but they sure do behave as such.

If Faul played Candlestick Park, then the only way I see that happening is if he was an understudy well known by the group and rehearsed by the group. They must have known him well when he stepped in to play that last concert. I think he was very well rehearsed and confident.

The trip to Kenya seems strange. Perhaps it was part of the cover. Go on safari and come back looking a little different. I wonder if anything significant happened in Kenya that has been kept secret.

Then, when the group begin the Sgt Pepper sessions, John and Paul become professor-like when they are filmed interviewed briefly on the steps of Abbey Road studios. John has the most college professor-ish demeanor it's almost ridiculous.
It's like they are going to work in a secret lab to create new sounds.

In the sessions, they would have been adapting to Faul and vice versa. They spent 400 hours recording and mixing Sgt Pepper, tripping constantly on '___'. I wonder if there are any mind control trigger words embedded in the songs?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

If Faul played Candlestick Park, then the only way I see that happening is if he was an understudy well known by the group and rehearsed by the group. They must have known him well when he stepped in to play that last concert. I think he was very well rehearsed and confident.

I have to admit I'm pretty confused about Candlestick. I'm positive it wasn't Paul getting of the plane that day (Aug 29, 1966) in the striped shirt, but some of the pictures that purport to be of the concert sure do look like him. On the other hand, the concert was not very successful & was only 33 minutes long. Plus, as mentioned before, they haven't exploited the hell out of it as one might think the *last Beatles concert* might have been. If you watch the Shea Stadium show earlier in the tour, the guys were having a blast (esp obvious in "I'm Down"), so I'm not convinced it was just burn-out going on.

The trip to Kenya seems strange. Perhaps it was part of the cover. Go on safari and come back looking a little different. I wonder if anything significant happened in Kenya that has been kept secret.

The trip to Kenya is *very* strange. Some strange things did happen during that trip, as a matter of fact. I think this section has since been removed from wikipedia, but it talks about how "Paul" left without his passport & that he wasn't recognized at a nightclub:

...After the Magical Mystery Tour recordings, Evans flew to Nice with McCartney to film The Fool on the Hill film clip, although McCartney had set off without luggage or a passport.[30] McCartney got past customs by saying “You know who I am”, but he and Evans were not allowed into the hotel restaurant in Nice because they, “didn't look the part”, and had to eat dinner in Evans’ room.[30] Because the money they had with them had been spent on clothes, and NEMS was supposed to send them more, they arranged for credit over two nights in a nightclub: "We took advantage of our credit standing, as money had still not arrived from England. News about Paul's [McCartney] visit to the club the previous night had spread, and the place was jammed. Now Paul, being a generous sort of person, had built up quite a bar bill, when the real manager of the club arrived demanding that we pay immediately. On explaining who Paul was and what had happened, he answered, 'You either pay the bill, or I call the police.' It certainly looked like we were going to get thrown in jail. It was ironical, sitting in a club with a millionaire, unable to pay the bill."[30] ...

en.wikipedia.org...

Then, when the group begin the Sgt Pepper sessions, John and Paul become professor-like when they are filmed interviewed briefly on the steps of Abbey Road studios. John has the most college professor-ish demeanor it's almost ridiculous.
It's like they are going to work in a secret lab to create new sounds.

Good observation...

I wonder if there are any mind control trigger words embedded in the songs?

Interesting that you should mention that, b/c I noticed that the "Magical Mystery Tour" design has them "over the rainbow," which is a well-known programming indicator.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

I wonder if there are any mind control trigger words embedded in the songs?

Interesting that you should mention that, b/c I noticed that the "Magical Mystery Tour" design has them "over the rainbow," which is a well-known programming indicator.

Hi Falcon,

In higher resolution images of that same photo, one clearly sees that Faul is the Walrus but that they also are wearing white sheep skins except Faul who is wearing a black one. We don't have to guess why Faul is the black sheep.

Your interview recordings were nice to hear again while watching the accompanying pictures which provide simultaneous visual evidence of your systematic analysis. Thanks to those pictures I noticed something disquieting at minute 3:35 of the third part. Paul's father looks like he's been swapped as well. Not only because his ears don't stick out as far or because his cranium is taller, nor even because his eyebrows don't seem as high. No, it is mostly because he doesn't seem like the same character.

Just as Faul is not cute or cuddly, Paul's father doesn't seem like the sort of fellow who wouldn't hurt a fly, but instead is somewhat sinister. The addition of thick horn rimmed glasses also contributes to disguising his features. With major public figures such as Paul McCartney, we can probably consider that multiple replacements within the entourage are envisaged and sometimes operated when close relatives won't play along.

While it is hard to be certain using only a photo as a clue, he is definitely a tougher hardened individual. Could it be the loss of his son? Or did he fail to survive him? We can assume that the MI in MI5 and MI6 stands for Murder Incorporated, so it's whatever floats your boat.

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Getsmart]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join