It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, New Mexico - Important Data that You ATS People DON'T Have Yet!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks for the post!

"But with their underdeveloped frontal lobes, what do you expect?"

Yes, I know the FBI has passed a law punishing folks who point a laser at an aircraft in flight. This is stupid and irresponsible, since even temporarily blinding a pilot could cause a crash.

This goes back to the last century, when a certain irresponsible UFO-enthusiast was selling tickets to his conferences about how to "interact with" or "force" a reaction from a UFO. The idea was to "flash" some sort of simple numerical code, and see if the UFO responded. He started with laser pointers, then changed to handheld flashlights.

So now teenagers are big into "flashing" UFOs, and are thrilled to see it stop/hover and maybe "flash" a response. Like I said earlier, according to the Russian "Red Book" of Alien Species, most of what interacts with Earth today are kidnappers, slavers and cannibals. Kids need to STOP trying to force an interaction with an unknown ET species - least "something" shows up in their bedroom that night.

edit on 22-10-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarify

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I am really happy that you all appreciate this map. It's been some years since I put it up and I haven't gone to Dulce to check it out. I was in Southern Colorado a few weeks ago and I ended up within 15 miles where the black hanger is in the forest south of Pagosa Springs, but my friend was frightened to go so we didn't check it out.

Anyway, I think more attention needs to be directed to Navajo Peak in Southern Colorado (I believe there are multiple Navajo Peak's in Colorado). I made a map that showed an 18 mile equilateral triangle with one corner on the school in Dulce, one corner on the Black Hanger near Pagosa, and the other corner of the triangle on the door that appeared to be in the top of Navajo Peak.

What is strange is now this door is not in the google satellite maps. At the time I first posted on ATS here, I found it on old maps from what I thought were different satellites and slightly different angles. This "door" image some years after I posted this map here in this thread seemed to become replicated on the google maps of the general Dulce area so that it began to appear as an "Artifact" many times on the map. I don't think that it was originally all over the map, and I don't think that now it is there at all.

It definitely isn't showing the door looking structure on the top of Navajo Peak on google maps anymore.

But like I said, this mountain just calls to me, it could be intuition. It's remote, and I think if there are experimental planes being flown near Dulce it's more likely that they are at this nearby mountain because there are so much less people to see it.

Anyway I was looking at a map of the area and I noticed this weird path of what looks like full grown, knocked down, and stacked trees that leads almost 4 miles from the Navajo river to within less than a quarter mile of the geographic point where I had that mountain top door marked out all those years ago. I think this line of knocked down trees needs to be newer because I feel that I'd have noticed it before when I made these maps. It is very obvious from the satellite images that someone went through a lot of trouble for this:

www.google.com...

These knocked down trees could be due to logging, but there is no evidence of heavy truck activity. There are also other areas I have marked on the map where there seems to be an uncommonly high amount of felled trees. It's possible that all these trees are stacked to form a road? This doesn't seem likely because there are lots of dirt roads in the area, and anyway the line of trees does not follow the terrain, so it'd make a terrible road. It is possible that the trees are knocked down as a property marker but it seems like quite an effort to knock down and stack a ton of full grown trees instead of just getting some barbed wire. In some parts there do not appear to be any trees but the path is still clearly demarcated from the satellite view, so the road must get some usage.

Whatever the reason, these stacks of trees restrict cars from passing beyond this line so not even your jeep is going to get over a big stack of Ponderosa Pine trees.

Any other ideas for a reasoning behind this anybody?

I really want to explore this area but I need to find some maps and see who owns the land.

If anybody has the time I did not have the time as I made this map to check out every inch of the path fully zoomed in, but I will later.
edit on 23-10-2014 by Firefoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I've been following this thread for 5 years. I remember when you first posted it. I thought it was very intelligent research. I actually downloaded the .kmz and had it in my Google Earth until I got a new computer early this year. This also spurred my interest in Dulce and D.U.M.B.S as a whole.

I hope you get a chance to check the place out. Also, I'm not sure if you know that you can revert back to older maps in Google Earth. I don't have it open or remember what the option is, but it's in the top nav bar. Probably, "View" or something like that.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Good stuff!

Snapmouse writes like Gabe Valdez is still alive...(hes passed away a while back)
Whatever other info is then suspect tho I aint callin ya out Mousey...just sayin...
There are multi new new users on this thread....maybe because us old hands have heard much of this stuff before...but......could be gov boys too.....
The earthquake data could be better interpreted by True American as to the wavey lines having a P wave that defines natural earthquakes or not....
Apparently explosions are NOT the same as quakes on a seismograph...different profile waves...from what I can gather...
Theres a few other observations I could make....but for the sake of brevity here ya go.....

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Firefoot

If that don't smack all the silly outta me (MAJOR FACEPALM). I took the 64 all the way up...only to be stopped and turned around...which was an extremely creepy stop. I was traveling from Indianapolis, IN, on my way back to So Cal. I thought I was taking a shortcut. My supposed shortcut began in Kansas. I thought I was following my map (I was, I just followed it wrong!) In this section of my travel (with my 3 kids in tow) I started west on the 25...went 84 north to the 64...I didn't realize that I had missed my turn long before which I thought would take me to the 40 west. Dam!!!

On my way to Indy from So. Cal., I thought I was taking a shortcut as well. Boy, was I wrong...totally wrong. I travelled some crazy highway that went through the middle of Kansas, this highway said "Home of Dorothy, this way" or something like that. After ditching 2 tornadoes that seemed to follow me no matter which way I went for over an hour....you would have thought I would just stick to the highways afterwards right!

Obviously not! On my way back home to So Cal, I saw some really strange crap! Very strange indeed. There's some really crazy $h!t out the way. Never again will I ever, ever go that way again.

Moral of my story is to please check your Thomas Guide before you set out cross country. Especially, if you think you're taking a shortcut.

edit on 10/24/14 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hi , so I just signed up today but I've been following the threads here.
Did you guys ever notice that the description of black eyed kids is that they are olived skinned. And some native Americans have a tannish skin color. Do you think that maybe those kids are products of experiments in dulce?
Because if they did use humans if Id think the locals would be the easiest to get their hand on. They could be hybrids like the ones said to be made there.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hi all, long time reader and first time poster, motivated in no small part by what I discovered tonight.

Long story short, I was poking around on USGS map data to see if I could find any potential infrared/radar signatures for a subterranean base in or near Archuleta Mesa (earthexplorer.usgs.gov...). This turned up nothing, so I decided to take a look at any ground penetrating radar data from New Mexico...and found this:

www.nrcs.usda.gov...

Notice that in the map there is a very strange graphical anomaly that corresponds directly with the location of Abiquiu Reservoir. To further confirm this being anomalous, I examined the New Mexico map to find that Los Alamos had measurements taken and there were no similar anomalies in Nevada, California, Colorado and Ohio, including the Groom Lake facility. I'm still going through the remaining states but nothing is turning up. Very strange...

Further examination of the Abiquiu Reservoir via Google Maps turned up another strange anomaly slightly to the southwest; there is a grid of streets laid out next to the reservoir with a single road leading to a building on the shore. Some piles of broken rocks (presumably fill) are visible at the peninsula just to the northeast.

www.google.com...@36.2511966,-106.5082683,2791m/data=!3m1!1e3

I then examined the history of the area, especially the Abiquiu Dam:

en.wikipedia.org...

Constructed from 1956-1963 at the height of the Cold War, it required 9.02 million cubic meters of fill to create what is now the largest reservoir in the United States. It strikes me as very odd that the government would build a dam and associated reservoir of this capacity in a state with less than 1 million residents in 1960; I will also note that as described in the above Wikipedia article, the first proposal for a "flood control" dam was proposed in 1948, shortly after Roswell. Although I don't think this was motivated by aliens, I do think it was inspired by the growing threat of the Cold War.

In addition, I performed a calculation using the area of the main "square" of streets mentioned above; based upon the amount of earth/stone moved during the construction of the dam it would permit construction of an single-story facility with a ceiling height of a little more than 10.5 inches:

www.daftlogic.com...

Tracing out the rectangular area of the main streets produces a rough total perimeter of 6,800 meters; i.e. dimensions of ~1400 by 2000 meters, or 2.8 million square meters. With 9.02 million meters of fill removed to build the dam, that results in the 10.5 inch ceiling height for the facility. Note, however, that a 1.4x2.0 kilometer, single floor facility would be massive by any stretch of the imagination. Most likely it would be a more manageable 1km by 1km with 9 levels to segregate the various projects and provide greater insulation against nuclear attack.

The construction of the Cheyenne Mountain NORAD installation produced huge amounts of fill, and the salt caves modified to store the Strategic Petroleum Reserve show this is entirely possible; if memory serves they have a total capacity of as high as 17 million cubic meters of petroleum. Furthermore, its close proximity to Los Alamos makes it an ideal site to conduct military research without the global notoriety of the Los Alamos site; indeed, it would be masterful Cold War misdirection to place a major research site in close proximity to a well known sight clearly visible by Soviet satellites.

Based upon this information combined with the anomaly described above, I think there is strong evidence to conclude a base exists underground near the Abiquiu reservoir.

Furthermore, I need to appeal to the ATS team regarding some missing information:

1. I have had no luck at finding zoning information regarding the "square" near the Reservoir from the Rio Arriba County's website; the Google Maps result shows a handful of houses but I'm under impression the Army Corps of Engineers is the owner of the land surrounding the Reservoir.

2. I wasn't able to find earthquake information regarding this area; I see the cluster near Dulce but I'm clueless when it comes to searching for specific events near Abiquiu. That being said, I doubt they would need to use any kind of unconventional explosive to construct the base; the construction of the dam would require the use of conventional explosives and the government as well as private industry have been more than capable of doing so,

Lastly, a skeptical evaluation: I think it's plausible that the street network constructed southwest of the Reservoir is the remains of a temporary camp constructed for the workers building the dam during the 1950's and 1960's.

I welcome hearing your thoughts on this analysis as well as any additional information you can provide in regards to my inquiries.

edit on 24-11-2014 by Euripedes because: Editing typo

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
General site for USDA ground-penetrating radar data:

www.nrcs.usda.gov...

Also - can someone help me out with starting a thread? I get a blank screen when I tried to post my previous one but want it to be separate from Dulce.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hi all, been reading articles on this website for the last year or so and thought it's about time I joined!

Just to go off from the topic of Dulce, NM...

I live in the N.T, Australia and about 10 miles or so from Alice Springs is Pine Gap, which is a joint defense facility with the Aus government and CIA. Apparently it is used as a tracking satellite station, as well as a drone base for the US.

I've heard that this facility may also hide an underground base similar to Area 51, just wondering if there has ever been any discussion here about this base, or any sort of evidence?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

Obviously not! On my way back home to So Cal, I saw some really strange crap! Very strange indeed. There's some really crazy $h!t out that way.

Please elaborate.

edit on 23-12-2014 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
where is the location to this supposed "door"? all the old links on this thread don't work. Luckily I go out to these hotspots and am a boots on the ground researcher. If there truly is a door on top of a mountain, trust me i'll find it and post it here. I just need the coordinates.

also could someone please link to the stories about campers being accosted by black ops military members? I'd like to pinpoint their location as well and visit it.
edit on 5-1-2015 by hiii_98 because: update

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98 anyone know? is this an active thread (does not appear too old...)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

the problem is we get told about " vents " " doors " and other claims - and as soon as you ask - where? and request confirmable co-ordinates - dummies are spat out and claimants run away

it happens every time

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

the problem is we get told about " vents " " doors " and other claims - and as soon as you ask - where? and request confirmable co-ordinates - dummies are spat out and claimants run away

it happens every time
EXACTLY!! this is especially true of the Dulce legend. I have followed this mythos for years, but never made the commitment to go there because NO ONE has anything substantial to investigate. just theories and claims.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Could you please give me the coordinates of the Black Hanger.
Thank you.
U2U sent
edit on V162015Tuesdayam31America/ChicagoTue, 06 Jan 2015 10:16:57 -06001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

it happens every time
its confusing because there was apparently a ongoing discussion regarding the "door" by several members on this forum. Yet not a single link exists or gps coordinate. Also what stories about military types accosting campers at Dulce? I've never come across such stories and I would love to read (if true) where they were.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Thank you all for a wonderful thread full of tons of information and new angles on the story. What a great read.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
so where is the coordinates to these doors? or a link to the story about military men accosting campers!?! this whole thread bs?

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Euripedes

It would really help if you made screenshots with some kind of pointer to show us what you're talking about, instead of posting maps. Thx.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: Phage

Thanks for the post!

"But with their underdeveloped frontal lobes, what do you expect?"

Yes, I know the FBI has passed a law punishing folks who point a laser at an aircraft in flight. This is stupid and irresponsible, since even temporarily blinding a pilot could cause a crash.

This goes back to the last century, when a certain irresponsible UFO-enthusiast was selling tickets to his conferences about how to "interact with" or "force" a reaction from a UFO. The idea was to "flash" some sort of simple numerical code, and see if the UFO responded. He started with laser pointers, then changed to handheld flashlights.

So now teenagers are big into "flashing" UFOs, and are thrilled to see it stop/hover and maybe "flash" a response. Like I said earlier, according to the Russian "Red Book" of Alien Species, most of what interacts with Earth today are kidnappers, slavers and cannibals. Kids need to STOP trying to force an interaction with an unknown ET species - least "something" shows up in their bedroom that night.

As a veteran I can tell you that you cannot point a laser pointer at an aircraft as it will likely trigger the aircraft to disperse its flares.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join