It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, New Mexico - Important Data that You ATS People DON'T Have Yet!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

What kinds of crazy # did you see out there?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This thread got me reading up a bit about such facilities as well as DUMBS and while doing so I started to have questions. Such as, if there actually are such massive (underground) bases they'd probably be manned and maintained. Would it then still be possible to keep it a secret, especially if the country's respective army isn't large enough to make it possible that such massive secret operations (as opposed to other activities) go unnoticed and fly under the radar, so to speak? And if there's so much going on underground, how do they eat? Even if they stacked it full with canned foods it'd still be a massive operation to manufacture, can and deliver all those goods, especially if the DUMBS are as extensive as some claim them to be. What would they do with the rubble and debris from digging?
edit on 19-2-2015 by Pitou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

Yes, thank you for asking. Being a foremost researcher of this subject through satellite and underground wave resonance research I have concluded that these bases are self sufficient and able to support underground agriculture and water production, allowing members to stay underground for years. Whether this is et tech I have no idea, but it is plainly obvious that bases are self sufficient and possibly get nutrients from minerals found underground.

What surprises me most is the psychological impact residents must go through. I have heard from some 3rd parties that soldiers living in these bases do so almost up to 1 year at a time. The loneliness they most face is astonishing, and such isolation can lead one to desperate measures in the realm wherein carnal pleasures are concerned. But this is against any military law code and we should assume that these bases operate with the upmost professionalism, but then again I have heard stories from 3rd parties about strange, ritualistic gatherings in these bases...

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
And just to make it interesting.
NASA set to investigate an "unexplained" hotspot in the four corners area.
From the Daily Mail

This is a methane hotspot and it is located right over the Dulce area of question.

Strange indeed.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: taters2468

Ah yes, the best thing about the future...you can go to Google Earth and see the lake clearly is not a patch or scary grass, and the mysterious fire hydrant was part of the infrastructure for a community in the making...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i will to go dulce base and kill everybody ! # these bases !

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Kind of a latecomer to this thread as I found it while perusing the forums. However, I have a coworker whose family has been in Northern NM for quite a while. She says that her grandfather used to work at Los Alamos lab and told her that there was a tunnel that went from there to Arizona. I would suspect that if that is true, there would also be tunnels to other destinations.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the info on the earthquake epicenters. Ive been to dulce myself. I had to bug out early but did have some strange experiences. There is also some strange dirt piles around that area too, and a seemingly lack of wildlife.
I looked at google earth and saw the hanger near Pagosa Springs, but couldnt make out a door at Navajo peak. Do u have a better pic of this? Also what is the arrow significance? I've heard some say that there is a secret entrance in the dulce elementary school. Is this what you're implying too, or just a marker?
I've also heard something about the San Juan Generating station possibly being an entrance to Dulce. I know there used to be an aerial pic of it circulating the web that listed it as the entrance. And from google earth you can see there is a lot of ventilator shafts and large dirt piles in the surrounding area. Anyone with knowledge in this type of stuff know if that would be an average amount of ventilation shafts? Or does it look excessive? It would be a good way to hide in plain sight so-to-speak.

a reply to: Firefoot

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: HighDesertPatriot

mm, seems to allude to this supposed DUMB, bases all over the states, linked by these trains

have always struggled to believe this, along with Phil Shneider claims, although his death did seem odd and suspicious

has your freind shared anymore ?

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

According to that one map the door was right by where my parent's retired to,all the time we spent up there and never heard a story one of any strange things going on,all I remember of New Mexico was lot's of stray dogs,and long lines at phone booths,I guess you could consider them anomolies,because this was at midnight

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It seems that this thread is the most relevant that it has ever been due to Max Spiers' murder.
edit on 25-10-2016 by LooseLipsSinkShips because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Been fascinated with this for years on and off but never found anything wierd really other than this.
37.039276, -106.972103

At that pond is what looks like a grey alien head inside the triangular pond... ie from above it is like a marker. And right near it is an outline of a long rectangular...thing in the field.

The roads nearby are properly paved, and seem to just run out at the end of circles, with trails leading from them up the hills.

Other than that, I have yet to find on Maps or even Google Earth / Keyhole anything that looks like:

"a huge door on the top of an inaccessible craggy mountain just outside of Dulce, I got the lead for this door from people who work here in NM at a top secret weapons lab.

a huge black hanger in the forest, nowhere near a landing strip just to the north of Dulce."
edit on 2-6-2017 by mustafasaid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What is this? See the shadow? It looks like a tunnel.. facing south that is back towards Dulce.

37.056501, -107.041455

Trying to find "hexagonal building with dome on top 2miles NW of Dulce" without luck.
edit on 2-6-2017 by mustafasaid because: coords

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: mustafasaid
What is this? See the shadow? It looks like a tunnel.. facing south that is back towards Dulce.

37.056501, -107.041455

Trying to find "hexagonal building with dome on top 2miles NW of Dulce" without luck.

Well that's very interesting.

I don't recall ever seeing that before. Also of interest are the 2 white vehicles at the main building (the guards at A51 drive around in white trucks)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I know people don't get out much anymore, but that is a aerial pic of some type of "Gun Club". On the left is a small arms pistol or rifle range. On the right is a "Trap and Skeet" range. The little white buildings are the bunkers for the "Skeet' launchers/throwers. At the bottom is some type of tall Clay Pigeon Tower(Duck-hunt practice). I know at first glance it looks like some type of Radar/Anti-Aircraft battery, -but only if you are getting attacked by Clay Pigeons.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GCDrift

Phil Schneider was a lunatic. Confirmed by his own family members that he had serious mental issues and was a compulsive liar. Me personally I like to look at all sides of a story. The reason I know his story is BS, is because when he mentioned the firefight involving aliens and black berets, or Delta. Delta doesn't guard military bases. They don't wear berets and the uniforms they do wear have no identifying information. Most of the time they are in civilian clothes, even right after their creation.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Firefoot

I already knew this. But good thread post! Everything we can't see is underground.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Is there any photographic or video evidence of military activity or otherwise curious movements in the area that really shouldn't be there? It all seems mostly anecdotal, rather than documented.

Just from a practical standpoint, if there is an entrance to this base in Dulce, it shouldnt be this difficult to find. Now, maybe the entrance is somewhere else, and there's a tunnel into the base. That's plausible.

And somebody explain why you would have helicopter activity around a secret underground base where the base has no helipad or staging area. They're just flying around to be flying around?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So today I got contacted by email by a guy requesting access to this Google Map I have posted here.

This was my reply:

"Hi,

I'm sorry but I cannot share access to this map.

The comment info on my map does say how to reproduce it though so you can make your own one from the same USGS data if you would like.

Cheers"

I looked the guy up and he is a professor at a reputable university and he builds biomimetic robots that imitate the movement of animals, but they do not process their movement like normal robots do with mathematic algorithms.

Sounds like somebody who would work with DARPA.

Lol.

Just wanted to post this here.

CYA.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Where's the door? I keep looking for the door but don't see anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join