It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massachusetts Senate pass bill 2028: Quarantine or $1000 a day fine for refusing the vaccine

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by toast317

I can't get through to my fiance not to take this...but now with the fine/quarantine... I really fear there is no convincing. And I don't know what I will do if she ends up taking it and dropping dead...is there any advice you can give to help wake people up at this point? Or are we just #*$@ outta luck?

i'd say dump the chick.

she doesn't sound like someone i'd want to have anywhere near me while trying to survive the apocalypse.

sheeple are a liability.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

No no no I was not talking about the vaccine in my post but rather the quarantine aspect of bill 2028. I realize the vaccine would be useless if the flu were to mutate. What I was talking about was that the whole aspect to quarantine someone because of this flu is rather funny because it does not seem to be anymore dangerous than other types.

Sorry I should have been more clear.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well, I guess I'll be owing....ALthough if they want to take over my bills they can quarentine me, but I must be able to bring some stuff to keep me occupied. For instance my art supplies and the internet.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I found a bill that predates this one....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and it applies to 38 states.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Everyone needs to resist the vaccination. If we vaccinate it just shows that Americans will do anything once terrified.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Imperitave read your thread...good information!
It seems that the concerted efforts of many for various reasons are advancing in the same direction, does it not?

Thanks for your thread, Tentickles!

There are three questions that everyone must consider:

1. Is a vaccine necessary for this so called swine flu?

2. Is a vaccine that is already being used for this H1N1 flu safe?

3. Does the federal or your state government have a legal right under the U.S. Constitution to sic their dragoons on any American who refuses a flu vaccine?

www.newswithviews.com...

[edit on 27-8-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The original news broadcast is here www.necn.com...

Why are the states getting involved i thought Executive Order 13295 took care of all that
since EO 13295 includes (others not yet isolated or named) that's anything they want to add to the list.

Any person who violates any regulation prescribed under sections 264 to 266 of this title, or any provision of section 269 of this title or any regulation prescribed thereunder, or who enters or departs from the limits of any quarantine station, ground, or anchorage in disregard of quarantine rules and regulations or without permission of the quarantine officer in charge, shall be punished by a fine of not more than $1,000 or by imprisonment for not more than one year, or both.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Wow i have been lingering on ATS without posting for awhile, but this thread drew me in.

I'm an Australian, now as you all know the Aus gov as enough swine flu goo to vaccinate the whole country, but I wont have it.
My mates wife is a nurse, when I asked her about all of this she said more people die of the cold or common flu, sure we should take caution with swine flu, but swine flu has just been blown out of proportion. I'd rather listen to someone who actually works in the field daily than listen to some political lug heads who just don't have a clue!

EDIT:
To whats happening in Massachusetts, wow do government people have any respect for the people at all? Do they even listen ? WOW !!! talk about being screwed and unappreciated.

[edit on 27-8-2009 by crackerjack]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lucentenigma

I highly doubt they have the funds to enforce such a law.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

This may sound crazy and paranoid, I don't care, but I think the mass immunization/vaccination program will be designed to harm the pineal gland, so as to prevent any sort of mass spiritual enlightenment, to protect the status quo against the next phase in human evolution, an event which would lay low all mountains of power, due to a dramatic shift and increase in awareness.

In other words, it will serve to stunt our collective spiritual evolution.

That's what I suspect very strongly in this whole swine flu fiasco.

Do not accept any vaccine - something which ought to be protected by the constitution, given its invasive nature.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

I have to agree ... "Too many" people are catching a spiritual wake up and save from doing something like you suspect Omega, they are not going to be able to halt or stem the tide of spiritual awakening ... Though, I do believe that this will be a mutli-sided sword and that not only will they try to dumb us down again, but there will also be physical symptoms that will surface sooner or later ... probably sooner rather than later.

No vaccine for me thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I have an idea.
Move to New Hampshire.
Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hummm.....this might tie in:

Boston FBI head: Police need assault rifles in case of terror attack August 18th 2009.

www.boston.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb
You have no choice, you must get the shot

Otherwise pay fines until you do or get thrown into quarantine for who knows how long who knows where

legal concentration camps for those who refuse the shot

really makes you wonder what the heck is in that shot

Maybe there is magic in the shot.

No one ever suspects the magic.

-

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
ok, let's do a sim.
Boston, people are dropping like flies. There are so many bodies that the morgue hires refridgerated trucks to house them all. There is a stench in the air. People are couching and sickly. There are few employees at the hospital and they are quarantined off to care for the remaining patients. All over the US there are similar stories.
The psychological effect on the public is taking it's toll. People are looting. Store owners shoot looters which cause increased racial tension.
Businesses shut their doors and many run on skelton crews from home via computer. The entire country is forced to take a month vacation. Those who refuse to stay inside are collected and put in football stadiums and other shelters which are becoming stinky and rowdy. During all this family members are split up and pets are left to fend for themselves in the streets.

Ok... anyone want to continue this scenerio?

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

That's kind of a stretch, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
its amazing they would pass this... sickening..

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer

Let's use MASS. as the testing state for the H1N1 vaccine

if the residents all die or morph into zombielike entities well then we know

maybe not a bad idea after all

Teddy first tho

What happened in the 1970's, they did the test, everything was fine, then switched the vaccine and gave out an untested vaccine to the general population.

Thousands died, thousands more were left with life long ailments and the one's who are still alive today are still waiting to be compensated.

Hey, thats business...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by jtma508

Obviously you have not look into this Senators records, they are public you know.

His agenda to bring this type of legislation came about since the first signs of another pandemic was even noticed the bird flu.

Back them all his bills to forced quarantine in the state even when it was not danger of the bird flu pandemic were vote out.

So he has been following a trend, he is not just about the H1N1 he just wanted something to push an agenda that he has been planning for a long time.

That should ring a bell if you are a citizen of that state.

Still if you read the bill, quarantine is not limited to just pandemic of the H1N1 but any pandemic the state deems dangerous and on top of that authorities can detain you on suspicions of been infected with anything.

Another bell that should open any body's eyes.

The signs are all over the bill that is about agendas, private or personal, if they are private then corporate is involved, but personal then you have a very ugly individual with dreams of power over the people in their state.

I just got done reading the text of the bill in full, and it is vague enough for them to get away with it, and use the public health and safety as a means to do such. What is scary is that the wording is to where is it ANY infectious and health threatening disease falls under that catagory. All it would take is one person in authority to make that call and decision and there you go. It also means that under those guidelines, the health records for patients are no longer private and they can go in, look, and if you have any sort of infectious disease or something that can be transmitted, you can be quarantined. Want to bet those quarantined under that law will also have to foot the bill for their forced quarantine?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Well, let's see, this is a tough choice to make.

Quarantine? -

...or...

$1,000 a day fine? -

I choose neither.

I say, take your quarantine, and your $1,000 a day fine, and shove them both up where the Sun doesn't shine, Massachusetts Senators.

How many trillions are we in debt over that idiotic war in Iraq?

If you were going to quarantine anyone, it should have been at the border, when the damn incident irst began, because now it is just too damn late.

Just like the story below this is just a terror tactic to intimidate the sheeple.

Schools Ban Touching To Fight H1N1

[edit on 2-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join