It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone identify this machinery?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
It's a Flux capacitor?

Looks like it could handle 1.6 jiggawatts.

Rofpmsl So it is really you Doctor Emmett Lathrop "Doc" Brown, Ph.D?
Hey its me Marty McFly

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
How did you get a photo of this!?

It would be impossible for any human to withstand the inter-dimensional pressure fields of that room, and a camera surly wouldn't have been allowed anywhere on THAT base.

I refuse to tell YOU what that machine is until YOU tell me how that photo was able to be taken without a galactic incident ripping apart our planet AND theirs.

So spit it out sir!

PS- I was not here...I did not see this.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
It looks like it's from a video game. If I randomly came across this, that's what I'd think I was looking at.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Believe it or not this is purported to be a picture of the mercury coils on the looking glass system!!!

Apparently the room has yellow lighting so that any leaking gas can be seen as a green vapour.

As I have already stated I tend to think the picture is a hoax, but I was just interested to hear other peoples views.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I just looked at the site it's posted on, who knows? Wormhole opener or whatever they call it would justify the cost as that's all top notch stuff attaches to it.
The gizmos sitting on the bench up to the left don't look cheap either. I think they are spares for the tank at the back right.

It looks like the one in the foreground goes into something else and seals around the top, I was wondering why no bolt holes. After looking again, it looks like the assembly is on a trolley and inserts horizontally so there might be a system to lock it in built in. The little pointy bit right under the flange seems like a guide pin.

It has the look of equipment made for high vacuum which suggests they don't want any leaks whatever they are running through it and/or over it. Good puzzle.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by beezwaxes

It does all seem very seamlessly constructed doesn't it.

I'd love someone to be able to definitively say what it is

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'll guess that it is cheese, supercooler that runs about -125 degrees F
It chills the Philly cream cheese or maybe cheeze whiz,"It looks a lot like the one @ Kraft Foods or just a plain ole dairy farm chiller for inline pump off dairyfarm

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
well since there's around 11k active users here........can anyone give a reasonable assumption to what this is?

I've googled all sorts of images and I haven't come across anything that vaguely resembles this

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

its an old ironing table.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
well since there's around 11k active users here........can anyone give a reasonable assumption to what this is?

Well it would have helped if you gave the link to the source... I get annoyed when I have to hunt down the links

James Casbolt
Project Avalon nee Project Camelot

A Looking Glass facility exists on the island of Penang in Malaysia. I was there as a child in 1982. My NSA files states I was there in October of 1982. This is because Looking Glass works most effectively in this month. I helped open a stargate on October 31st of this year. A important date to be sure- Halloween/All Hallows Eve/All Saints Eve, better known to pagans and druids as Samhain. Connected to the A.I system, the group of beings I helped come through were not pleasant. Lets get the photographs up before we talk about this.

The photograph below shows the Mercury Coil on the Looking Glass system, magnifiers ( in the background on the right ) and coolant pumps ( background on the left ). This was taken on a friend's last visit to a Looking Glass site ( cannot disclose location ). The yellow lighting in the room is so that any diffused or leaking gas will show up as green vapor ( if regular white light is used you cannot see the gas ). If there is a leak it can be fixed or the area evacuated as not to be exposed to poisonous coolant gases or leaking mercury which is deadly. The coil spins highly heated mercury. The same principal is used inside various craft. The spinning mercury is used to open up worm holes, create gravitation forms and is also used for gravitational drives.

James Casbolt: Former M16 Agent... has he been proven to be a hoax?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

JamesCasbolt.Com is currently experiencing financial difficulties. To carry on research, a $5 annual membership fee is now in operation
www.jamescasbolt.com...

Guess it didn't work website link dead now

Pegasus Document Release #003

Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation
Fall 1982
Los Alamos National Laboratory
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jury is still out on this photo...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2d728209531.jpg[/atsimg]

You know... it's amazing how many Hyenas are on ATS these days when someone asks a serious question

[edit on 21-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
In the background (upper left) I see what I am about 99% sure are some sort of air/gas lines. They act kind of like a sink with a faucet-like thing, except gas comes out instead of a liquid. I forget the exact name but they're in chemistry labs everywhere, though the gas coming out will vary, and could be almost anything, given that picture.

In the upper right corner, that thing looks like some sort of vacuum machinery to me.

I have no clue what the thing in the foreground is, but it seems attached to something on the right that also looks to me like vacuum machinery.

The lighting looks like a photographic 'dark room' where the light is a wavelength such as to not spoil film but still let people see. Someone else earlier said that it might be to spot gas leaks, and that makes more sense given what I think most of that machinery is; I simply haven't come across that in my experience, whereas I have seen and worked with vacuum stuff.

edit: Looked up the names of some of this stuff to refresh my memory; see if you think the things in the upper right hand corner look like a 'turbomolecular pump' or maybe a 'diffusion pump'. (whatever it is, it's where there's at least 3 metal things on top of a larger container; I think the metal things on top might be some sort of vacuum pumps)

[edit on 21-8-2009 by DragonsDemesne]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
You know... it's amazing how many Hyenas are on ATS these days when someone asks a serious question

Serious, playful, truth, fiction, hearsay, well documented.........
It doesn't matter they all get chewed up. I'ts like a pack of rabid wolves around here.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Its a pity we could not see whats on the right hand side of this photo. The main object in the foreground is the most interesting as it must have cost a huge amount of money to manufacture this part.

im guessing by the connection on the right hand side and the pipes that attach to the top right, that this object is certainly hollow inside.

What puzzles me is , why the shape it is? its been machined to a specific shape which is not easy to achieve without high cost.

My first though was some kind of casting or injection mould blank, but then why is the part not vertical instead of horizontal?

its got me puzzled. possibly some kind of part that gasses are forced into to create a certain reaction, and it requires a smooth travel hence the rounded shape of the part.

No idea really!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It may just be my experiance here but it looks like some hydraulic or pneumatic device. The object in the foreground is very suggestive as a some sort of cooling device for the hydraulic oil before being returned back to the reservoir. The circular device with the flanged top could be a pump, if only we could see whats coming out of the top! To be honest this could quite easily have come out of a piece of machinery in any factory. Without a wider view and an indication of dimensions its impossible to say.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
It's a Mc Donalds Milk Shake making machine.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The reason I didn't site a source is because I am aware that Casbolt is considered by many to be a fraud/hoaxer, and as I found the image quite intriguing I wanted to get a more un-biased opinion from members before they knew the origins of the photo.

I am aware that some peoples reputations precede them

Sorry if you found this annoying.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Sorry if you found this annoying.

Well okay then

But seriously if something unknown comes from a 'dubious' source its nice to know ahead of time

So do you have the original image link? Maybe that will lead back to something more... unless its like here at ATS where it's just stored

I would like to know what his involvement is with "Looking Glass" The last time that was brought up at Avalon was when I posted my document and Henry flipped his lid and Avalon went into meltdown

It is also possible that the image has something to do with monitoring equipment from

EC-135, Looking Glass

A mark of America's strategic excellence is its preeminent ability to command, control, and communicate with its nuclear forces. An essential element of that ability is the Airborne Command Post, also called "Looking Glass.", which was retired from service on 01 October 1998. Its highly-trained crew and staff ensured there wass always an aircraft ready to direct bombers and missiles from the air should ground-based command centers become inoperable. Looking Glass guaranteed that U.S. strategic forces would act only in the precise manner dictated by the President.

The now-deactivated Strategic Air Command (SAC) began the mission on February 3, 1961. It took the nickname Looking Glass because the mission mirrored ground-based command, control, and communications. From that date, a Looking Glass aircraft was in the air at all times 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for more than 29 years. On July 24, 1990, Looking Glass ceased continuous airborne alert, but it remained on ground or airborne alert 24 hours a day. Crews accumulated more than 281,000 accident-free flying hours.

The Looking Glass aircraft is an EC-135, a Boeing 707 airframe loaded with high-tech communication equipment. Its battle staff, when airborne, was under the command of a flag officer -- an Air Force general officer or a Navy admiral. General and flag officers were from the United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM), United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM), Air Force Air Combat Command (ACC), Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), Navy's Commander, Submarine Group NINE, Pacific (COMSUBGRU NINE) and Commander, Submarine Group TEN, Atlantic (COMSUBGRU TEN).

www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

img216.imageshack.us...

This is the only details I have for the original photo posted at Camelot

Interestingly the photo appears to keep disappearing from Casbolts thread and then re-appearing, Casbolt himself appears confused by this

I take an awful lot of what he says with a pinch of salt, but for some reason his details about the Looking glass system seem to strike a chord.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

I don't think it's a DP pump. It doesn't have the right look, they're actually a pretty simple way to do a very techy thing. I've never been around any turbo molecular pumps but, we're getting one soon for our latest mad scientist project

The more I look at the 'table' at the left rear, the more the 4 oval rings look like lifting rings to me even though they seems too complicated for just that. There's a shackle or two laying around too. I still think the piece laying on the right side of the 'table' is a spare/ dead soldier.

Someone mentioned a high pressure super cooled chiller. Those are some serious flanges in use so it just could be. High pressure differentials is pretty much a given.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Interestingly the photo appears to keep disappearing from Casbolts thread and then re-appearing, Casbolt himself appears confused by this

That tends to happen a lot at Avalon
Just ask any of the old mods

I take an awful lot of what he says with a pinch of salt, but for some reason his details about the Looking glass system seem to strike a chord.

So what exactly do you think looking glass is?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join