It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Things You're Not Supposed to Know about the Swine Flu Vaccine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'd star & flag if I knew how !

Well said

Please check out the vids and article here - articles.mercola.com...

Main video is by Dr. John Cannell the founder of the Vit D council (also beneficial for Cancer some say)

Main points I'd like to summarise here after re-iterating other info I've tried to post time over.
We get viruses all the time - pretty much we house bacteria and viruses in some sense of the word. At certain times we notice an effect on our bodies, and when we are in a low state with a virus, e.g.Flu, we bring attention to the situation thus labelling all the other days of the year as times when we were well and 'virus free' - which is an incorrect holistic view of course.
We have body temperatures which fluctuate within set parameters - when working healthily and unhindered by many 'medicines' amd other dietary factors, and we will naturally (by automatic reaction) have a raising of temperature in order to hinder and halt the growth & therefore spread of some viral conditions deemed by our bodies (when healthy).
The temp raise allows defences to kick into gear, T-cells, white blood cells etc get to march into town and do their thing.

and for the Article I linked to : main points....the health organisations, and this applies worldwide, rack up the threat and worry of flu's and viruses and state many,many more people die from them than is actually true.

A pattern is out for the times when we are more vulnerable to feel the effect from any virus with some clout. This ties in with our Vit D intake (which can and does include direct sun) which can be down by 2thirds or more when out of summer. Dr.Cannel "suggests the reason we even have a flu season is because our vitamin D levels drop, which takes place naturally as we get less and less sun with the approach of winter."

I could re-iterate the 'Economics' and role of Big Pharma but people are getting the picture - the role that Rumsfeld has had in the states is a good research starting point!

The article is worth reading as it touches on the pros and cons of what is arguably the 'snake oil' medicine that is immunisation and flu jabs in general.
What's in a flu shot? - I'll leave you with what is the crux of the Article....
"T
wo-thirds of this year’s flu vaccines contain 25 micrograms of thimerosal. Thimerosal is 49 percent mercury by weight.
Each dose of these flu vaccines contains more than 250 times the Environmental Protection Agency’s safety limit for mercury.

By now, most people are well aware that children and fetuses are most at risk of damage from this neurotoxin, as their brains are still developing. Yet the CDC still recommends that children over 6 months, and pregnant women, receive the flu vaccine each year. This is just inexcusable.

In addition to mercury, flu vaccines also contain other hazardous ingredients like:

• Formaldehyde -- a known cancer-causing agent
• Aluminum -- a neurotoxin that has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease
• Triton X-100 -- a detergent
• Phenol (carbolic acid)
• Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
• Various antibiotics: neomycin, streptomycin, gentamicin -- which can cause allergic reactions in some people

How many people do you think would knowingly sit down and allow themselves, or their children, to be injected with:

• Formaldehyde?

• Aluminum?

• Mercury?

• Antifreeze?"

No thanks, I'll stick to an occassional coffee and some decent vitamins and minerals in my diet.

Annoys me my hard earned pennies gets knowingly and deliberately wasted and squandered on the 'Big Pharma' bullies, and 'Con TV' ads and news, all the while the natural healthcare systems get a battering with ever more stringent, even medieval governing over - vitamins, minerals and herbs; gradually becoming outlawed!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

The QUALITY of oxygen AS WELL as the quantity is a big factor in our 'developed' world.
I'd love to live in some healthy mountain environment, but that aint gonna happen any day soon.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSecret

Originally posted by passenger

stop the paranoia! really when did the govt last visit your house? duh

But no. Go on believing that "govt" could never get you or make you do something you didn't want to do - or put you in prison, or send you to Siberia, or put you in an internment camp, or put you in a gas chamber... History has shown us that "govt" can never do that to people!

really?... are you actually comparing the US with Hitler's Germany or Stalin's USSR?

Darksecret, it is no secret that you are a Freemason or possibly part of the OTO or the Illuminati. Your posts are very funny. Really. I think I've seen you post on the Secret Societies page as well.

Hillarious. So many sites have now compared Obama's plan to that of exactly what Hitler did in Germany from 1933 onward. He promised "change" and then destroyed everyone who stood in his way. So why would all these sites on the net, and they are easy to find so I need not list them here for you to be lazy, have this comparison?

It is obvious what is going on. Please get a copy of "Codex Magica" by Texx Marrs and read it. Suprising what you may learn. Keep up the good humor, man.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Makers of the swine flu vaccine and involved government officials will be immune from any lawsuits arising from the vaccine. Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius has signed a document guaranteeing that neither the government nor industry will take responsibility for any damage or death caused by these vaccines, which have had very limited testing and are being produced under rushed circumstances. www.examiner.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
IRELAND’S health experts have been urged to take on board the full risks associated with a swine flu vaccine, after fears were raised that the medication could be licensed without essential safeguards.

In the latest edition of the Lancet medical journal, the internationally respected publication warned that despite the clear value of an effective vaccine, any "fast-tracking" of the drug could result in "safety and efficacy data requirements" being ignored.

Under existing standards, a medication is not given the all-clear by manufacturers or health authorities unless it reaches certain criteria that will ensure the drug is safe for human consumption.

www.irishexaminer.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
2. Do flu shots prevent the flu?

Not in babies: In a review of more than 51 studies involving more than 294,000 children it was found there was "no evidence that injecting children 6-24 months of age with a flu shot was any more effective than placebo. In children over 2 years, it was only effective 33 percent of the time in preventing the flu.www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Evidence Of The ACTUAL ORIGINS Of The
2009 "Pandemic Influenza" With A Glimpse
Into Its Esoteric Symbolism
www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
12000 Oklahoma kids to become swine flu guinea pigs. www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Dr Tom Jefferson, of the Cochrane Collaboration in Rome, headed the most authoritative, non drug-company conducted (and therefore without the vested interests) review yet done on the flu drugs. He is appalled that such drugs could be widely used and relied on as the solution to a flu pandemic at the expense of things that really work - like washing your hands dozens of times a day.

Washing hands is more effective than tamiflu

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Today UK media reporting that there have been cases of Swine Flu resistant to Tamiflu found on the Mexican border.

This is added to cases found in Canada, Denmark, Hong Kong and Japan.

That is very quick at Stage 1 of the outbreak.

When Stage 2 hits and we have a vaccine, the time line betwween mutation, resistantce could be anybodies guess.

If it is immune to Tamiflu, which is the only drug available to reduce symptoms and the new vaccine only works pre infection, the death rate could increase.

I guess stage 2 will be interesting.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

In addition to mercury, flu vaccines also contain other hazardous ingredients like:

• Formaldehyde -- a known cancer-causing agent
• Aluminum -- a neurotoxin that has been linked to Alzheimer’s disease
• Triton X-100 -- a detergent
• Phenol (carbolic acid)
• Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
• Various antibiotics: neomycin, streptomycin, gentamicin -- which can cause allergic reactions in some people

How many people do you think would knowingly sit down and allow themselves, or their children, to be injected with:

• Formaldehyde?

• Aluminum?

• Mercury?

• Antifreeze?"

No thanks, I'll stick to an occassional coffee and some decent vitamins and minerals in my diet.

Your correct in the substances used, but your following the typical pattern of somebody who misunderstands Chemistry.

An example

Radioactive substances are harmful, but Cancer patients get them everyday.

Your following typical media hype, instead of the "experts" stating the benifits these chemicals provide they simply write the harm and examples are given for the less IQ blessed to believe there goin to swallow AntiFreeze and other well known poisons.

It is more usuful to explain the actions and positive reactions, but many don`t understand that level.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by electrodom]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I just came across this informative article in regards to the dangers Squalene and other toxic substances in the swine flu vaccine and what it does to the human body:

articles.mercola.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
S&F.

Bump.

A few thoughts to pad my post: Vaccines are the ONLY real weapon left in the arsenal against infectious disease. But - IMO - the premises for using vaccines are dead wrong - a complete misunderstanding of the relationship between disease, ecology, adaptation and evolution.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by matsplat
reply to post by DarkSecret

The QUALITY of oxygen AS WELL as the quantity is a big factor in our 'developed' world.
I'd love to live in some healthy mountain environment, but that aint gonna happen any day soon.

i think you mean the quality of AIR since oxygen will always be oxygen no matter how much other crap you breathe in. i'm not sure if you've ever visited western europe or even worse - eastern europe. the air quality on a hot summer day is terrible! i've never experienced such a bad air quality in the US.

back to the main topic though, the swine flu vaccine. after considering the insufficient testing and rushed push to get it done (as much of everything else is being done these days in business and govt) i decided i'll only take the "normal" flu vaccine this year and avoid the swine vaccine. i'm hoping i'll at least get immunity to the "normal" flu and let my body deal with the swine since it's mild yet.

however all you out there if you're shunning all the vaccines you'll be in a lot of trouble if you get multiple strains (normal + swine) at the same time. they can potentially recombine inside your body (or someone you come in contact with) and that can become much nastier.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

[. . . i decided i'll only take the "normal" flu vaccine this year and avoid the swine vaccine. i'm hoping i'll at least get immunity to the "normal" flu and let my body deal with the swine since it's mild yet.

however all you out there if you're shunning all the vaccines you'll be in a lot of trouble if you get multiple strains (normal + swine) at the same time. they can potentially recombine inside your body (or someone you come in contact with) and that can become much nastier.

The only time I've ever gotten sick is AFTER getting vaccinated. Flu vaccine, pneumonia vaccine and Hep vaccine. If I don't get the illness it's intended to protect me from, then I have an allergic reaction to the vaccine and the dr's have 'no clue' what to do.

No thank you. The only shot I need access to is the bullet I shoot, should marshall law be activated.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
In the UK tonight BBC 4 are screening a drama on the 1918 Spanish Flu outbreak.

The trailer showed the usual death of children and panic, but the comments from the trailer were the most hard hitting, that the Spanish Flu killed 90% of the total death toll at stage 2 some 6-8 months after the first cases became known.

I guess the Govt find it easier to get the message accross that way.

Yesterday I was speaking to a friend who read the WHO results of Only a Thousand deaths so far, his response was to slag off the govt for over reaction.

I guess us Humans are not good at learning/remembering History.

In the 1918–1919 pandemic, a first or spring wave began in March 1918 and spread unevenly through the United States, Europe, and possibly Asia over the next 6 months.

Illness rates were high, but death rates in most locales were not appreciably above normal. A second or fall wave spread globally from September to November 1918 and was highly fatal.

Swine Flu shares the similar date and infection rates as 1918 Pandemic.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by electrodom
In the UK tonight BBC 4 are screening a drama on the 1918 Spanish Flu outbreak.

The trailer showed the usual death of children and panic, but the comments from the trailer were the most hard hitting, that the Spanish Flu killed 90% of the total death toll at stage 2 some 6-8 months after the first cases became known.

I guess the Govt find it easier to get the message accross that way.

Yesterday I was speaking to a friend who read the WHO results of Only a Thousand deaths so far, his response was to slag off the govt for over reaction.

I guess us Humans are not good at learning/remembering History.

In the 1918–1919 pandemic, a first or spring wave began in March 1918 and spread unevenly through the United States, Europe, and possibly Asia over the next 6 months.

Illness rates were high, but death rates in most locales were not appreciably above normal. A second or fall wave spread globally from September to November 1918 and was highly fatal.

Swine Flu shares the similar date and infection rates as 1918 Pandemic.

You must believe all the "medical" crap you read.

Read this;

libertyforlife.com...

And this;

www.whale.to...

The only people who died of the "Spanish flu" were those dumb enough to be vaccinated. Otherwise it would have killed millions more if it were contagious. And yes the had vaccination as far back as the 1700's. It was crude but they had it.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
people around the world dont know the TRUTH about the Swine Flu!!!!
it is not about vaccine at all it is the same virus which will kill huge part of the WESTERN WORLD in the next 3 years and no vaccine will stop it and people dont know who really created that virus - RUSSIANS created it to give the final hit on the western civilization! All people around the world are blind to see that there are practically no cases of Swine Flu in Russia neither in the surrounding soviet republics like Belarus, Armenia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, China and few others..which have NO CASES practically if we exclude very few isolated cases in those countries and COMPARE the very few cases in all those RUSSIA-CHINA surrounding area and you will see that it is NOTHING compared to the milliones and even billions of people who live there!!!!!!!!!! How is possible there are no people traveling from the terrible infected already rest of the world (mainly the Western Civilization World) and there is no spread of the virus in RUSSIA and all those ex-soviet areas plus China??????????????????? While thousends of people are getting infected daily in all even remote places of the Western Kind of the World even in those remote and hardly visited islands as Kiribati Tuvalu Palau or Tonga!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no cases really in Russia Belarussia Ukraine Armenia Mongollia plus China.
World is blind to not see who are the guilty ones not only for the Swine Flu Pandemic but for the World Economic Crisis too! The same countries dont feel any economic crisis in fact and if they say they do they are just LYING to throw away any suspicions about them and their conspiracy to destroy the Western Civilization once and forever. Please SPREAD THE WORD so every single western person wakes up and all together stop the RUSSIAN-CHINESE greatest conspiracy to destroy us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I find all this funny. There are some on the internet say the H1N1 Virus turned into the H1Z1 that turns people into zombies.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Ive been a lurker for some time now and i think now is the time to let myself be known to the ATS community.

Well this is all I have to say. In a normal healthy individual human body it is designed to withstand and fight off any microbial viruses or bacteria that is harmful to the body. Now days people are becoming more and more germaphobic and using all these hand sanitizers and antibacterial crap when the truth of the matter is bacteria and viruses weather good or bad is important to human development and survival. the good ones keep us healthy. the bad ones may make us sick but it also strengthens us for future attacks. I builds up your immunity to different things so why kill them before they get into your body when you can be essitialy immune to them if you invite them in.

Secondly I do not take any form of medications or vaccinations weather it be prescribed or over the counter ive been this way since i was a kid when my mother could not force me to take medicine if i was sick. Now as an adult i am never sick ive never had the flu. the last time i saw a doctor was 5 years ago when i broke my hand. and before that i was probably 11 and im 27 years old now. If I get a headache usually ill take a hot shower and let the water run on my head it releives the pressure and makes it feel better. if i get a cut or a wound i dont run to the medicine cabinet for neosporin i go to the kitchen and grab some salt. yes it may burn but grin and bear it. it stops the bleeding and preserves the flesh. I dont scold my son for eating off of the floor because it may have germs. yes i will tell him to rinse the dirt off cus dirt isnt that tasty but germs are ok.

Am I some freak of nature because i dont get sick? No I've just spent my life building my immune system instead of destroying it with labratory created medicine and vaccines.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join