It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Things You're Not Supposed to Know about the Swine Flu Vaccine

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo
Am I some freak of nature because i dont get sick? No I've just spent my life building my immune system instead of destroying it with labratory created medicine and vaccines.

Absolutely no. Look at hogs and pigs, they live in the most filthy environment known to man and they are healthier than any other animal on the planet. They are also the cleanest. My uncle had a hog farm.

They are constantly rolling around in germs and bacteria and never become ill, their immune systems are the strongest of any animal on the planet. That is why you CAN NOT inject them with growth hormone or anything else, it kills them or makes them extremely violent. My uncle was given stuff from the vet to try. Big mistake.

Colloidal silver is the only element I take when I feel ill. Medical institutions have shown that it has been used successfully in treating 650 different pathogens, virus's and bacteria. Of course this literature has mostly disappeared off the net, but some of it is still out there.

[edit on 11-8-2009 by daddio]

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
With schrodingers dog's permission. I am linking this thread:

Vaccines: Protecting a Nation or Taking Over a nation

It speaks about the Swine Flu vaccine from Medically trained Professionals and not only about the Swine Flu vaccine it also talks about the entire range of Vaccine and the issues that they can and will cause

Thank you S-Dog

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mitsuskitzo

You made very important points. People run to the doctor too much these days, especially with their kids, and about 90 percent of the time their kid leaves with a prescription for antibiotics. That is a very bad thing to do if you have kids, for those reading this.

I was born in the late 50's and all of us kids had the usual colds, occasional sore throats, etc. But I can count the times on one hand that I was taken to a doctor as a child. Same with my 3 siblings and we all survived. The overuse of all these antibiotics has caused many problems, it is like the old saying pay now or pay later but either way you have to pay.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
There's no way I would ever accept the swine flu vaccine. There is a way out however, you can tell them that you are allergic and you are exempt.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Looks like most of us will not have to accept this vaccination? Or maybe this is another ploy?

www.vaccinesafety.edu...

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by electrodom

Then explain away Electrodom
I'm sure the dunces of this forum (myself included apparently) would love some insight from you.
After all, we are all here in the pursuit of truth, right?
or just to pretend one is intellectual by the manner and tone of one's words?

By the way, Do you make a habit of plying your body with chemicals and radioactivity?

Maybe you work for the man

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSecret

Yes, I meant both the gas oxygen, and Air quality.
Well spotted!
And yes I have discovered the lovely air of western europe, day in, day out.

It can vary from location to location.
We need nature, trees and all that jazz - it is a cleanser to some extent.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Great information on this vaccine and awareness on how it all works.

Unfortunately the mainstream media and healthcare glorifies vaccines as being so necessary and the "easy" way out of contracting an illness that everyone lines up.

I can only imagine the effects when they finally release an HIV vaccine.....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join