It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July Chalk Circles - Stunning Implications for Earth !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Did you or didn't you realize this was in the skunk forums???

O wait thats where all the crop circle threads should be anyway, that must be why your so angry...

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm glad to see that on an "alternative" views/news website people still play out of the cover-up book rule number one...
Ridicule.

Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Ya and I'm also glad to see that this thread lacks exactly what every single other crop circle thread lacks... Credible Information.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

you should be open minded, but not so much that your entire brain falls out, and people laugh at david icke for talking about reptilians when people are taking chalk circles seriously.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

I just think it's a shame that someone,obviously spends a lot of time to make a thread meant to ridicule and to get pats on the shoulders, while he could've done something constructive.

He just made it harder to have a serious debate about CC's, wich was already hard enough.

Also, this thread should be put in the HOAX thread, the title is false/misleading etc.

Oh no I forgot about the double standards, it's against CC's and it's funny, never mind.

link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
I'm glad to see that on an "alternative" views/news website people still play out of the cover-up book rule number one...
Ridicule.

Pathetic.

sometimes without ridicule madness and lies prevail

ridicule can be a form of quality control

link   
Some people have to lighten up for goodness sake. I really thought this was funny myself.

I'm glad you captured these circles and designs before the rain came

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I'm a crop circle freak. I'm not disillusioned into thinking that all of them are made by an extra-terrestrial source, however, I think this thread was hilarious. I have enjoyed it...but, don't discount the idea that there aren't things out there that we cannot explain. Some crop circles are the REAL DEAL. Anyway...I love this thread, it was highly entertaining.

And, there are definitely some people in here that need to lighten up a bit. FOR GOD'S SAKE, decrease your blood pressure a bit.

link   
reply to post by observe50

As did I, I think all the angry peep's are simply mad that their thread's for CC's aren't in the skunk forums... For shame for shame.

link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

First, the thread is hilarious. S & F.

Second, if you in any way, shape, or form are comparing this to 700 foot design in the middle of field, you have serious problems "denying ignorance" yourself.

I too can make pretty chalk pictures. I, however can not make a 600 foot jellyfish in a field.

Can you?

link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
reply to post by Jomina

So you agree the subject is interesting and partially unexplained. Don't you feel this sort of ridicule makes the entire subject a laughing stock.

Preventing serious debate?

I agree that it is interesting, and partially unexplained ON SOME circles. Not all. Some are obviously done by people, some not so obvious, and some completely bamboozling when you get into the genetic modifications and radiations in the areas.

This thread, however, does NOT negate the subject, and I do not think it makes it all a laughing stock. I can appreciate humor no matter the subject, and no matter how serious the subject may be.

I've had serious illnesses all of my life, and have come close to death many times. I find humor in it all, and even when on my last legs, was joking my way through it all. Why? Humor is the best medicine

It's the same with this. When people RELAX, they can TALK, instead of ARGUING, and that's when things can get DONE.

By knee-jerk reacting with anger and negative attitudes, you only open the subject up THAT MUCH MORE to being laughed at. Take a look at how I am trying to come across to you, Point... I am someone with an open mind to the subject of CCs and completely admit that there's some qualities to SOME of them that we need to look further into... and i find your reaction to this thread ... questionable.

Am I coming across? Not trying to make ya angry or anything of the like, just trying to get the Point across.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Deny ignorance, thats laughable from your statement. Of course a group of trained MEN could easily create such an item, if a child could creat a 1 foot object I'm pretty sure a group of men could creat a 600 foot object. Also if your so convinced CC's are real where is you 100% undeniable scientific proof? I'm waiting but I won't hold my breath.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Don't get upset - people only ridicule what they don't understand.

And frankly, I would love it if they would all stay out of the crop circle threads anyway since we are unable to have any kind of meaningful conversation about them now.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

First, I find you to be childish and insulting and owe you no explanations as to what I believe about anything.

Second, no matter what questions I have regarding the formations of crop circles, it would fall on deaf ears and I have no interest in providing you with further fodder.

Third, just stay out of the crop circle threads and we will all be happier.

[edit on 12-7-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Jomina

I just think it's a shame that someone,obviously spends a lot of time to make a thread meant to ridicule and to get pats on the shoulders, while he could've done something constructive.

He just made it harder to have a serious debate about CC's, wich was already hard enough.

Also, this thread should be put in the HOAX thread, the title is false/misleading etc.

Oh no I forgot about the double standards, it's against CC's and it's funny, never mind.

I think you judge me too harshly !

My chalk-circles by no means ridicule crop circles, but au contrere', actually corroborate many of the things crop circle researchers are claiming.

Mine may not be a perfect effort, I admit, but give me some credit for trying !

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hardy har.
NOT-A-ONE-LINER.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

But can you prove that these chalk circles were not made by aliens? Maybe these are the "real" chalk circles.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Likely story, you could have just said you didn't have any 100% undeiable proof and I'm the child that doesn't answer questions.

I'll be sure to post in every single crop circle thread I can find, the BS people believe in is undeniably laughable.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
As to the people here talking about the ridicule aspect, let me toss this out there...

There are some things in life that are unexplained. Some people will try to take advantage of that, and garner a little fame/fortune/jollies out of ... taking advantage of it.

How many people have profited from making doom and gloom prophecies over the years? And yet there are SOME things which have been spoken of before-hand that did come true.

Does the fact that there were some there who took advantage of people's fears negate the fact that some things have come to pass?

No. in fact, in most of the cases, the ones who did prophecy correctly, got MORE attention, because of the failures.

Same thing can be said as to the crop circle phenomena. I would not have gained any interest in it whatsoever, if it were not for a couple people I had heard, years ago, who were ridiculing the subject. Being an open minded person, I started to look into them, and lo and behold, found some fascinating cases.

NOT EVERYONE HAS AN OPEN MIND. That's the important thing to remember. Some people are closed off from the get go, and will remain that way forever. Some might be skeptical but will look into it after hearing someone joking about it, or ridiculing it. SOME will be fanatical about it from the beginning, and become nothing more than fodder for those who will be ridiculing the subject, and only serve to make things "that much worse".

Am I making sense with all of this? I hope so, because reading through the posts in this one humor thread alone, i see people of all 3 types already voicing in.

EDIT TO ADD :

By the way, to the OP, I do not include this thread in and of itself to the whole taking advantage aspect i was speaking about here. I personally found your thread extremely humorous and see your points with it all. There are some out there who take their belief in this subject to such an extreme that they will muddy up the rivers of information with their fanaticism, which covers up, in and of itself, any ability to truly debate the "oddities" that are found in some circles.

I don't think I am far off base in thinking that you're not completely closed off to that aspect, am I?

If so, I still found it funny

[edit on 12-7-2009 by Jomina]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Jomina

I dont this is a hoax. These chalk circles are obviously the real McCoy. Are you trying to say that they are not chalk cirlces or that they are CGI?

The funny thing about this whole thing is that he had produced as much evidence to support chalk circles being of alien origin as any of you have in the 50 crop circle threads.

I SAY IF THIS GOES INTO THE HOAX BIN THEN EVERY CROP CIRCLE THREAD EVER GOES IN WITH IT!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join