It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm all six

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I've always felt a alittle different from most people. Born in 1992, I'm almost 20, never dated, and there have only been 2 guys i loved, which I am willing to bet money they were either my soul mates, or maybe a twin flame.

I've always had to sleep with someone, as have a light or the tv on. I also sleep with my head covered up, I have flash backs of a tall dark figure standing over me....but I try to forget about that.

I also have extreme empathy, for awhile I was hearing my friend's inner thoughts, but haven't in a while.

Am I a Star Person?!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Thanks for posting op it gives a little insight to those asking "why"?
Why is everyone living life wrong?
Why is everyone killing each other?
Why have we lost our way?

Answers:
Money
Greed
Possessions
Egos

We are all one global family here for one purpose.
to nurture and protect our mother earth
Not drill amd exploit her
If saving our planet is the reason were here we messed up, bad.

I never wanted to be a part of the crap that happens daily.
I always just wanted to go "home"

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Interesting. I was born in 1960 (older than dirt) and from a very young age I was extremely aware of the world around me, I have always had great empathy, could intelligently describe what was wrong with our society in ways that it hurt others. And I often questioned why this awareness was in this body. Eventually as I grew older I began to feel as if there was something I was here for.

My daughter born in 1990 has always been very sensitive and when she was little she could tell me what babies were thinking. I was a very unique experience.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Interesting thread, a fun read.

I think what gets most people confused is the fundamental way we look at this earth, how we refer to it as 'terrestial' and then everything else around us as 'extra-terrestial.' I believe that's a fundamentally flawed concept, as widely accepted as it is. It makes everything here on earth seem so plain, mundane, familiar while outer space is so mysterious and mystical, with notions of star people, UFO's etc. This mass of a planet is as much of a part of outer space as anything else out there. We are all extra-terrestials, we are all star people, angels and demons alike.

Back to OP, most people would be able to answer yes to most of those questions. We are all constantly searching for a sense of 'home' and belonging, we often feel out of sorts with our immediate surroundings, the people around us. The human condition is perplexing, oftentimes strange and mysterious.

So greetings to all of us Aliens floating through infinite time and space. It's an honor to be able to hang with all of you strange creatures on this round lump of rock. Cheers!
edit on 30-6-2012 by SanAnselmo because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2012 by SanAnselmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I can't tell you how much all of that resonated with me.....I've always felt different from others around me, and there were occasionally people that I was on the same wavelength with...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Don't you realise the whole thing is made up to fit everyone's feelings ?

I remember reading about something similar a while ago, a teacher gave a paper to his students, on which was written some vague personnality traits (like : "I feel like a stranger in my town/country/family" ; "I'm able to understand other people's feelings easily", etc.) and asked them to tick the ones that they think were true.

Almost everyone ticked the same traits, traits that are similar to the ones written in the first post.

Plus the "indigo" thing is just a new-age trend created by Nancy Ann Tappe to sell a bunch of books, she was quickly followed by others when they saw how well the whole thing worked.

There is one thing true however : we are aliens and we'll always be aliens for people who don't know us.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I've visited ATS for years but I've never been compelled to register an account and post until now. This topic really resonates deeply for me. When I was a very small child, only just capable of making sentences I would sit down in front of my mother and explain to her how she wasn't really my mother and that my consciousness travelled a great distance across the universe to be in this body. I would explain that my soul travelled via a special craft that was controlled by a computer constructed of crystal and used light for calculations. I would tell my poor freaked out mother that my real mum was called Diana and that she was the matriarch of a very ancient royal family in space.

I also have these very odd memories which I used to think were dreams because I couldn't possibly have done the things in my memories but I recently started piecing the fragments together and shockingly they've formed a series of events that seem to suggest that my soul was somehow sent here as more or less a refugee from some kind of galactic conflict.

In other memories I was regularly taken to another planet that was almost perpetually in daylight due to it having two suns. I would be shown around a very large colony that was being constructed for a number of people to live in should something bad happen on Earth. I would be shown around and made to feel comfortable and welcome as though this was going to be my new home while electricians, builders and scientists worked busily away setting up the buildings. At the start of each visit I would have to perform various data sorting tasks on a computer that resembled an iPad. It was explained to me that the tablet device was just an interface and that the processing was being done in another room on a larger computer. This was all well and truly pre-iPad over 30 years ago. I realised recently that these experiences might be the reason that I have chosen a career working with software and hardware and why I developed a successful system for cataloguing and sorting virtual assets and tracking metadata.

I've always had this deep longing and wish to go home which I can't help but feel is up there somewhere among the stars and I have occasionally felt odd connections with people I've never met before like we have some sort of family or historic link and they've felt it too.

I've recently welcomed a new arrival in the form of a beautiful daughter. She is incredibly intelligent and has these amazingly vibrant and piercing eyes like mine. I'm hoping in a way that she too might tell me stories of how she came from among the stars but I'm not putting any pressure on her to come up with a story for me. Interestingly she is learning to speak and has just started forming sentences and she recently started saying "Dyna" which sent the hair sticking up on the back of my neck. Fingers crossed that she might have a message from Diana for me when she develops her vocabulary.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
The Indigo Children phenomenon is just a code word for what happens when parents too lazy or deluded to discipline their children. Or the result of charlatans preying on desperate parents of children with legitimate medical conditions as a way to say their child is special, and avoid giving them the medical treatment they need

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equidae
The Indigo Children phenomenon is just a code word for what happens when parents too lazy or deluded to discipline their children. Or the result of charlatans preying on desperate parents of children with legitimate medical conditions as a way to say their child is special, and avoid giving them the medical treatment they need

I hope you never have children.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The Indigo Children phenomenon is just a code word for what happens when parents too lazy or deluded to discipline their children.

I bet you support still having corporal punishment in public school.

Anyway - - - sensitives have been around for ever. Its just more open and accepted now.

America's sensitives have been squashed by Christian dominance. Other cultures celebrate children showing sensitive abilities.

Acceptance allows emergence.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

The Indigo Children phenomenon is just a code word for what happens when parents too lazy or deluded to discipline their children.

I bet you support still having corporal punishment in public school.

Anyway - - - sensitives have been around for ever. Its just more open and accepted now.

America's sensitives have been squashed by Christian dominance. Other cultures celebrate children showing sensitive abilities.

Acceptance allows emergence.

No, I don't. It's just the descriptions of 'sensitives' sound like a child that is either spoiled or has a medical condition, and bears a striking resemblance to Holden Caulfield. Parents get hoodwinked because everyone wants to think of themselves and their children as special. This whole movement was instigated by people like Nancy Ann Tappe who invented the measurement devices, the alleged mechanism of how it worked, and conveniently began to sell piles of materials and courses about the 'phenomenon' they created. It's reprehensible because it's encouraging some kids to behave badly, and prevents the appropriate treatment of others with legitimate medical conditions.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Because I call out disciples of frauds like Nancy Ann Tappe, Lee Carroll, and Jan Tober? They invented a 'phenomenon' that conveniently makes them a lot of money, has a highly subjective criteria list, and preys on the desire of every parent to have a special child with extraordinary abilities.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

It's just the descriptions of 'sensitives' sound like a child that is either spoiled or has a medical condition, and bears a striking resemblance to Holden Caulfield.

I know that I had OBE's - and other experiences since first memory. That would be about 1949. Long before anyone publicly discussed such things - - including my own mother.

Experiences of this nature to a young child are normal - - - and the child assumes everyone else has these same such experiences - - - so there is no reason to bring them to anyone's attention.

When a child does express an "experience" - - it fully depends on who is listening - - if the child feels comfortable in the expression or must suppress it.

edit on 7-7-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Because I call out disciples of frauds like Nancy Ann Tappe, Lee Carroll, and Jan Tober? They invented a 'phenomenon' that conveniently makes them a lot of money, has a highly subjective criteria list, and preys on the desire of every parent to have a special child with extraordinary abilities.

They did not invent anything.

I worked in a metaphysical publishing house. I can tell you all of them are in it for the money.

That doesn't mean there are not "sensitives".

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Call out frauds, great, I'm all for it. Let's just tone down the meds for kids talk.

Kids have a huge range of development, abilities and needs. I have volunteered at my kids Kindergarten and seen how even then the curriculum is oppressive and can crush the spirit out of some children. It is designed to turn kids into obedient, group thinking robots. Some parents realize this and encourage as much creativity and independent thinking outside of school as possible.

So when the kid rebels at straight-jacketed learning at school, some may see it as a problem, some may see it as a good thing. And I'm not talking rudeness, bullying or violence - those should not be tolerated and be disciplined. I'm just talking about things like not being able to pay attention, talking, doing unscripted activities etc. Some believe meds should be given for traits like that - and that scares me.
edit on 7-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Call out frauds, great, I'm all for it. Let's just tone down the meds for kids talk.

Kids have a huge range of development, abilities and needs. I have volunteered at my kids Kindergarten and seen how even then the curriculum is oppressive and can crush the spirit out of some children. It is designed to turn kids into obedient, group thinking robots. Some parents realize this and encourage as much creativity and independent thinking outside of school as possible.

So when the kid rebels at straight-jacketed learning at school, some may see it as a problem, some may see it as a good thing. And I'm not talking rudeness, bullying or violence - those should not be tolerated and be disciplined. I'm just talking about things like not being able to pay attention, talking, doing unscripted activities etc. Some believe meds should be given for traits like that - and that scares me.
edit on 7-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

I'm not trying to say there's a one size fits all parenting method, and I agree that most kids need to spend a few hours playing outside instead of being medicated. I know I was a pretty hyper kid, and consequently I spent hours outside in the woods. I was born in 1988, but my parents were sensible (wouldn't get me any game systems, made me play outside, but wouldn't tolerate any bratty shenanigans such as at the store.)

That said I do think there are still a significant number of kids with disorders such as autism and ADD who do need medical treatment, and won't get it because they fit the pretty wide and subjective parameters of 'indigo children.' I don't think it's so much overdiagnosis as it is better diagnosis. Even twenty years ago many autistic kids would get classified as mentally challenged, and shuffled off to special education. Similar things happened to kids with ADD and dyslexia, except that many who didn't would probably end up dropping out of school. I also think there are plenty of kids who are just spoiled, and get their behavior indulged instead of worked with so they never end up well adjusted.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

It's just the descriptions of 'sensitives' sound like a child that is either spoiled or has a medical condition, and bears a striking resemblance to Holden Caulfield.

I know that I had OBE's - and other experiences since first memory. That would be about 1949. Long before anyone publicly discussed such things - - including my own mother.

Experiences of this nature to a young child are normal - - - and the child assumes everyone else has these same such experiences - - - so there is no reason to bring them to anyone's attention.

When a child does express an "experience" - - it fully depends on who is listening - - if the child feels comfortable in the expression or must suppress it.

edit on 7-7-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

I don't doubt you, though it's funny that I was exactly the opposite. I was a highly rational thinker from as far back as I remember. My parents were more than a little baffled that I never believed in Santa Claus, never believed any of the 'where babies come from' folklore told by adults, didn't believe anything in the Bible, didn't believe in luck, and didn't believe in God since there was no satisfactory explanation for where a deity came from. Needless to say this caused some interesting experiences

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I don't doubt you, though it's funny that I was exactly the opposite. I was a highly rational thinker from as far back as I remember.

But - - - I am also a very rational thinker.

I had to make rational sense of my experiences.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I get tingling crown chakra to when i read this.

-anthony

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115 >>

join