It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the New World Order

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thanks slayer! well detailed thread and helps me tweak out and understand a few points of the NWO S&F for you!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phazon

FAIL

You missed your GOLDEN opportunity to enlighten us and contribute to this thread and offer us the fruits of your obviously incredible wisdom.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Slayer -

Thanks for helping me clean up my bookmarks!
Now instead of a zillion urls and a bunch a jumbled posts I've got one great bookmark (of this thread of course) with all the info I could ever want and it's still growing!

I think one reason you're able to do so much is your incredible capacity for efficiency.

Thank you

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

There have been so many so far who have contributed to this I cant mention all of them.

Thank you for your kind words they mean a lot to me

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So you did have Illuminati standard definition.
I use the term quite often to designate any one in power from
local politicians to the Rockefeller types that run the free energy
concession.

Your litany of NWO configurations reminds me of all the complaints
from Bill Lyne in his books. He must have something to say on everyone
of those entities.

Awhile back Bill clued me into a movie he thinks was sourced on him.
Some man complaining about the government and searching salvage
yards for technological items left unawares by the Illuminati.
He found a compass that got him in a "UFO Hunters" episode.

All that talk by Tesla of wireless power from 1900 to his death,
that 'never happened' due the JP Morgan and the Illuminati knocking
down his tower and other nasty things, has been realized in a very
unusual form. Yup its out there.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

You know I have never looked into that aspect of the situation. There seems to be more here than meets the eye.

Do you have any references or links this I think needs to be followed up on. Great contribution

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This probably belongs in the 'quotations thread' and perhaps I'll post it there as well but, this is the first thread I thought of when reading this today. It's known that Nietzsche favored Elitism but to what extent and structure is unknown. I found this poignant:

"Madness is rare in individuals-but in goups, parties, nations, and ages it is the rule." ~ Nietzsche

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Adam Weishaupt was a Jesuit. The Illuminati was created as merely a puppet organisation for the Jesuits. The Black Pope, The Superior General of the Jesuits controls EVERYTHING. You think people like David Rockefeller are at the top?? David Rockefeller is a Knight of Malta and a subordinate to Cardinal Edward Egan (the Jesuits man in charge of the Americas) and so are many of the others that are claimed to be at the top.

Here is some great information on the Knights of Malta and the Jesuits here - z13.invisionfree.com...

and some more info and many, many quotes about the Jesuits here - letsrollforums.com...

Obama's Papal Masters - www.shatteringdenial.com...

“If you trace up Masonry, through all its Orders, till you come to the grand tip-top head Mason of the World, you will discover that the dread individual and the Chief of the Society of Jesus [i.e., the Superior General of the Jesuit Order] are one and the same person.”

DENY IGNORANCE.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Phazon]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phazon

Easy there Phazon. Slayer is doing an excellent job here. Minions are still minions, and need to be exposed. Have some patience. Present what you know. You can lead a horse to water...

Most people are unaware of that research, and many don't agree with it. Alex Jones for instance runs pretty serious interference on the Vatican issue, as Phil has said for a long time. I finally got confirmation of that on his own radio show the other day, and told Phil that on the phone. Slayer was right in responding to you the way he did, simply because of your tone. I don't agree with it either. Make some room for the people that don't know yet, k?

Thanks,
TA- yes THAT TA...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yeah you're right I don't mean to come off so abrasive, it's just the Jesuits almost always go unmentioned and then remain hidden laughing their asses off. Alex Jones has been proven to be disinfo by the way and a "Temporal Coadjutor".

Hhe even gave a lecture to a class at St. Edwards University in Austin about establishment media control, ways in which slick propaganda is dispersed through the elite-controlled "repeater" press whores, and how the alternative media is infested with paid-for kooks who are on the government payroll and deliberately poison the well of information to discredit genuine truthseekers.

He was speaking about himself there, that's why he never says anything about the Vatican.

This site has a lot of information exposing him - www.spirituallysmart.com...

Ron Paul for instance who Alex Jones promotes is another "Temporal Coadjutor", he's been exposed as being a Freemason and his wife is Eastern Star and his daughters are Rainbow Girls, (It's rare for Masons daughters to be in the Rainbow Girls, so I'd say Ron Paul is high up) and he's been caught out doing Masonic handshakes and the devil horns handsign.

It's hard to believe for even most people following the NWO conspiracy that they would go to all these lengths, but they do. They ALWAYS have a controlled oposition, so that the Jesuits are never exposed.

Ron Paul is a controlled puppet who's there to make the crowd of people waking up think that they have someone speaking for them, so they think if we could just get Ron Paul elected then everything would be okay (nevermind that the whole system is completely corrupted). It's deliberate that they've gotten a frail old man, to play the adversary to the charismatic deceiver Obama too. He's there to fail and make you feel powerless and that it's all hopeless. These are obvious psy-ops tactics.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Slayer69, if you don't mind - I'd like to incoporate some shameless self promotion on your thread that I do find revelant.

I did a lot of research identifying all the Bilderbergs, Trilats, and CFRs in Obamas administration which you can find a list here.

I was astonunded at the high number of Elite surrounding Obama and don't think there's been a number this high since the Reagan years.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phazon

No sweat man, and no prob, but we can't expect everyone to see this right away.

The subject of controlled opposition is very interesting- and I was just talking to Phil about that. I had mentioned to him that it very well could be that Alex is put there as a "venting outlet" for angry people to voice their opinions, and also to keep the chatter away from the Vatican. But in time, the truth is coming out. I just want to remind you and everyone else that initially we all thought 9/11 theories were made only by idiots and morons- until we looked deeper. Same applies here, with the Vatican.

I just can't handle Symanski, because of some other issues.... You might know about those...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

If you need any more proof that Jones is a disinfo goon, just watch this video, it says everything.

Alex Jones is there to sell to be the voice for the people who've just begun wake up and to sell them his own brand of spin, while deliberately doing these nutty antics, which works to make people equate all truth seekers as nuts so as to turn people off from seeking out the truth. These are really simple and effective tactics to do when you look at it.

Remember Bill Cooper was exposing Alex Jones as a shill and we know what happened to him.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phazon

See if we all throw something into the "kiddy" we can accomplish a lot.
It's nice to collaborate to bring about a better understanding.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

You know I have never looked into that aspect of the situation. There seems to be more here than meets the eye.

Do you have any references or links this I think needs to be followed up on. Great contribution

The Tesla situation is specialized to energy (better than Solar Panels
and Wind Power that consume no materials) and has to be run by the
likes of the oil companies, the Rockefeller types which I heard were
the problem years ago as I hit the net looking at peoples complaints
and theories. Although people complained, what exactly were the
Illuminati holding back from us in terms of energy devices.

We still have the same power organization in the NWO doing all
sorts of power plays. What seemes to be lightening is their grip
on the magnet for power in windmills which they will tout
now and is the same old bull from Lord Kelvin and Tesla, except
Lord Kelvin researched the conservation of energy so well he
found an anomaly in liquid gases. If a gas cools enough to
go back and fort in various physical states, that might control
the long sought perpetual electrical generator. Perhaps developed
in Germany and now in our possession.

The energy power play is the only one I'm concerned about but
as we see that are a lot power plays going on.

ED: I'll get links if I can find some sources.
Link to image at photobucket with Tesla
books at top.

[edit on 5/19/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 5/19/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phazon

I think you'll find a lot of people on here that agree Jones is a disinfo agent. I myself don't believe in his theorizing on prison planet, a lot of it is lunacy. I also don't believe in religion vs. satanic Illuminati but notice I added that to the discussion because it is a theory that discusses the NWO and I think every "side" of the story, even Jones', should be in this thread. Allow users to do their research based on what is presented and they will decide who is right about the NWO.

Edit: for grammar and clarity

[edit on 19-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Stared and Flagged

This could get very bloody if left to go on too long.
The question is not when did this start or how long has it been going on those are irrelevant.

The question is, in two parts, who is behind it (answered quite nicely by this thread) and what can we do to stop it.

The info is being spread, but mostly only to those who are already awake.
So, how do we wake up the rest of the sheep out there?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Phazon

See if we all throw something into the "kiddy" we can accomplish a lot.
It's nice to collaborate to bring about a better understanding.

Yeah, you did a good job Slayer at laying much of the ground work for the uninitiated.

Now one thing I want say is that I'm not religious, but when you really look into it, this NWO plot is really about fulfilling The Bibles Revelations of the Antichrist. These people are seriously deranged. Part of this for instance is they plan to rebuild Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, (which is actually the sole goal of Freemasonry), but for them to do that they have to first destroy the Muslim, Al Asqa Mosque and when that happens it will set off WWIII. Many that have dug deep into this have come to the conclusion that The Pope is meant to be the Anti-Christ and that's the way it would seem, but I think the Pope, the Vatican and the Jesuits may actually be what the bible describes as The Great Whore and the Antichrist is actually this man -

King Juan Carlos of Spain

Who is he? and why do I say he's the Antichrist?

* He's the head of the Knights of Malta for the Middle East, (which means he's very high up)

* Knight Grand Cross of Justice of the Sacred Military Constantinian Order of Saint George
Knight of the Order of Saint Januarius
Knight of the Order of the Golden Fleece
Knight of the Order of the Garter

* He's also the most prestigious member of OPUS DEI

* First leader Bush met with on his first European trip and first leader Bush met with at his Texas ranch after re-election and the first person Bush called on the morning of going to war in Iraq.

* According to Daniel 7:23-25, the “prince who will come” will be the leader of the 11th nation to join the revived Roman Empire. The European Union is the revived Roman Empire and Spain was the 11th nation to join the EU and Juan Carlos innaugurated the EURO Jan 1 2002 in Brussels.

* The bible also mentions the antichrists involvement in a peace treaty. Juan Carlos has innaugurated the Middle East Peace Process. The 1991 Madrid Conference which kicked off multi-lateral talks among Israel, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and representatives of Palestine, initiated by the Americans and the Russians, was hosted by the Spanish government. Subsequently, Israel lobbied hard for Juan Carlos to take a leading role in mediating Israeli and Palestinian differences in 2001.

* When he visited Jerusalem the hispanic newspapers of the world read “King of Kings arrives in the Holy Land” and one of his official titles is the King of Jerusalem

* He's loved by both Jewish and Muslim leaders

* The May 1998 issue of the NEW YORKER stated he has the most impressive family tree than any other person in the world

* Speaks all the major languages

* Military degrees in Army, Navy and Airforce

* Doctorate degress in International Law, Economics, Taxation

* Spain was the first country to use biometric chip implants.

* Honorary President of COTEC that makes chip tracking devices in cars.

* Stood in front row at Pope John Paul II funeral, in front of George Bush.

* Born in Rome.

* Killed his brother at the age of 18.

* Baptized with water from the Jordan River

* Investigation into collapse of WTC was held at King Juan Carlos Center in Manhattan

* Bill Clinton said the King is steering the world into a new era and that he felt he was a subject of the king

* Patron of the Children of God cult (PEDOPHILIA)

* Has a ship called The Dragon

* Was dressed as Satan in a Vanity Fair photo taken in London.

* Is never seen yet meets every world leader either in his palace or by travels around the globe.

* Stated he needs to remain BEHIND the scenes and ABOVE the political arena to have real power and influence.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Phazon is more than likely on to something; I've wondered a lot about A.J. and Ron Paul myself, having dipped a little into the Vatican/Jesuit angle..

.. and it makes me sick to my stomach that books and films like 'Angels and Demons' actually muddy the waters more, making people think they're being shown the truth..

'phony opposition' indeed.. you want to hide something, put it out in plain view..

great post; let's keep sharing -- it can only make us all better..and stronger..

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by volitionawareness
.. and it makes me sick to my stomach that books and films like 'Angels and Demons' actually muddy the waters more, making people think they're being shown the truth..

'phony opposition' indeed.. you want to hide something, put it out in plain view..

Oh definitely. I'm interested to see what way they're trying to spin this whole thing with the Angels and Demons movie. You can see how easy it is though for them to just push all these different theories out there and have us all confused and fighting amongst ourselves when we're all really trying to fight the same thing.

By the way on that subject, this is an excellent series on youtube showing the masonic/illuminati symbols that are put into movies, TV shows, music and video games that I recommend everyone watch. - www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join