It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven People in U.S. hit by Strange New Swine Flu

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
Ok i just saw someone post a referrence to these videos on another thread, i have just finished watching the first video and it's a must see ! There's an awful lot of very interesting things being said in this video, grandpa Bush, the Quayle family all tied into Ely Lily, WHO connect to HIV, Kissinger tie ins, etc. I'm going to post a link to the page, click on Dr. Ott and when it finishes watch the second video.

www.lookyloosonline.com...

Hope the link works, i'm off to watch the second one.

Great Videos, Thanks!

to chise61 for sharing these videos! Thanks!

[edit on 28-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

So I know some folks think Alex Jones is sensational and all,

I agree but on his show today he said that he believed that the whole thing was hyped unless there's a massive coverup in the numbers of deaths. He says we must watch how they use it to further their goals... but yeah he says that all point towards engineered.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Yes it is alot of hype.by the media, no matter how it turns out!
Thanks for your collaberation on this. For each person that has the truth, and that shares it that is lives saved!

Good Work on your thread!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Very enlightening isn't it. The reference to Kissenger's letter i've seen someplace else, did you pay close attention to the countries he mentioned ?

Oh in case you haven't seen it google Georgia Guide Stones, my son told me about those, also very interesting especially the reference to population, world court, etc.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Yes, I have seen them. You are welcome to post anything here that is truth and on topic! I think I have them bookmarked...u2u me if you want me to post them!

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I think that there is the possibility of Media hype (pushed by TPTB). Just the other day there was only a mere mention of the "Swine Flu" on the nightly news and tonight it is the whole damn hour. Not much has really changed that they should plaster it all over this way. It was in the news around the world before they said word one around here. Why do are they pushing it so hard now??? I understand that there are a few more cases but it's like Ron Paul said, there are so many more cases of TB than The Swine Flu.

I don't know just yet, then again this could very well become our worst nightmare. I'm not going to jump the gun.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lazy1981

I was just caught off gaurd with all the political tie ins to the vaccines and especially the memo from kissenger and the countries he listed, especially since Mexico is being hit so hard.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
My apologies, i thought there were only two videos, but it turns out that there are 12. Everytime you finish one another shows up at the bottom. Just wanted to let everyone know that there are way more than i first said.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Just got this youtube link sent to me about the very real ramificationms of swine flu...8 minutes long...very scarey indeed.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Thanks again for posting those! No worries there, and hope everyone does watch the videos, the more informed, the better off we will be.

We will know soon if this will blow over, and is a lot of hype.
As for Mexico, whatever is happening there is not a hoax.

reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Thanks for posting that here! Interesting, and while scary, it is possible!
Something is going on...just exactly what? With the collaberation of this many good intelligent people, we will figure it out!
Recommended Reading

CDC’s Worst Nightmare Comes True

The 1918 Flu Pandemic

How &Why The 1918 Flu Killed

Please Read this...if & before you take vaccine for this New Flu!

Project Camelot

Tamiflu ineffective in New Swine Flu Outbreak

Tamiflu is Worthless in Flu Outbreak

Tamiflu Useless for Mutant Swine Flu

Great video from Ron Paul...
Please everyone watch!!! So important!!!

Usefull Links....
Flu Wiki

Sky News Live TV

2009 H1N1 Google Outbreak Map *Very Good Map*

maps.google.com...

Google Map on Swine Flu

Another Google Maps Swine Flu Locator

Many Google Maps on one Website

Timline of Mexico Events

Veratect on Twitter

Twitter Breaking News

BioSurveillance Typepad Chart/List

CDC Swine Flu

World Health Organization

CDC Press Breifing

RSOE EDIS Pandemic Map

[edit on 28-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Ok i'm really not understanding something here, either the WHO has their numbers mixed up or we're being lied to. I just went to their website and pulled up the latest update for confirmed cases of swine flu. It was dated April 28th at 19:15. According to this update;

The US has 64 confirmed cases with no deaths (glad there are no deaths)

and

Mexico has 26 confirmed cases with 7 deaths
(my sympathy to the families)

www.who.int...

I'm not understanding why we keep being told that it's so bad over there yet according to the WHO we have almost three times the number of confirmed cases as Mexico. A couple of days ago they said Mexico had 16 deaths that were due to the swine flu and now they're saying 7.

Am i looking in the wrong place ?

If anybody can shed any light on this, please let me know.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
*sighs*

A 23 month old child has died in Texas of Swine Flu. Official has confirmed it

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I saw that this morning, my heart goes out to the family.

They're labeling this as the first US death, from what i read the family had come from Mexico to Texas.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
My son called me this morning telling me not to send my grandkids to school. He heard on his way to work that we have our first suspected case in Chicago and it's a child in grammer school. The school is not that close to us, but it's not that far either. The board has shut the school down for at least two days because after they checked they found out that there has been an unusual spike in unattendance lately.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

And now is when they decide to inform us that there are already suspected cases of it in Illinois. There is also one confirmed case in Indiana, which is right next to us. So my grandkids will be kept home from school for right now.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

*sighs*

A 23 month old child has died in Texas of Swine Flu. Official has confirmed it

Sad...and at the same time it is scary...as the article I read has details that bother me!

Texas' health officials say a Mexican toddler who is the first confirmed U.S. death from swine flu arrived in Texas from Mexico on April 4 and developed flu symptoms four days later.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Maybe this is why the media hyped the Swine Flu Epidemic!

The Massachusetts Senate has unanimously passed a pandemic flu preparation bill that has languished in the Legislature before the recent swine flu outbreak.

The 36-0 vote today sends the measure to the House. Both branches have taken it up in past years, but have not been able to agree on the details.

The new Senate version would allow the public health commissioner — in a public health emergency — to close or evacuate buildings, enter private property for investigations, and quarantine individuals.

The 36-0 vote today sends the measure to the House. Both branches have taken it up in past years, but have not been able to agree on the details.

It is not to late to stop this! Call and e-mail now! We need to mobileize on this!
Otherwise...this is our future!

The bill specifically mandates the following:

(1) to require the owner or occupier of premises to permit entry into and investigation of the premises;
(2) to close, direct, and compel the evacuation of, or to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated any building or facility, and to allow the reopening of the building or facility when the danger has ended;
(3) to decontaminate or cause to be decontaminated, or to destroy any material;
(4) to restrict or prohibit assemblages of persons;
(5) to require a health care facility to provide services or the use of its facility, or to transfer the management and supervision of the health care facility to the department or to a local public health authority;
(6) to control ingress to and egress from any stricken or threatened public area, and the movement of persons and materials within the area;
(7) to adopt and enforce measures to provide for the safe disposal of infectious waste and human remains, provided that religious, cultural, family, and individual beliefs of the deceased person shall be followed to the extent possible when disposing of human remains, whenever that may be done without endangering the public health;
(8) to procure, take immediate possession from any source, store, or distribute any anti-toxins, serums, vaccines, immunizing agents, antibiotics, and other pharmaceutical agents or medical supplies located within the commonwealth as may be necessary to respond to the emergency;
(9) to require in-state health care providers to assist in the performance of vaccination, treatment, examination, or testing of any individual as a condition of licensure, authorization, or the ability to continue to function as a health care provider in the commonwealth

Any person who knowingly violates an order of the commissioner or his or her designee, or of a local public health authority or its designee, given to effectuate the purposes of this subsection shall be punished by imprisonment for not more than 6 months, or by a fine of note more than one thousand dollars, or both.

news.bostonherald.com...=news&position=also

www.infowars.com...

Edit to add that I posted a seperate thead for this...IMO we need to try and stop this!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I just want to bring up a couple of points here.

First i want to restate that certain county employees (Cook county, Chicago is in Cook county) were given questionaires over two weeks ago asking them if the need to be vaccinated were to arise how many people were in there household that would need a vaccine.

Next we have an audio (that Burntheships was kind enough to repost for me) of a county official in Indiana ( from a county close to Chicago)describing wierd questions that he had been asked, for example how many bodies could his area handle in an emergency situation.

Now just combine those two pieces of information and add that Chicago as of this morning all of a sudden has 9 suspected cases and one school closing, and Indiana has one confirmed case.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Now i'd like to bring up something else again.

We have repeatedly been told that the number of cases in Mexico are very high and we were also told that there were 16 comfirmed deaths from the flu in mexico.

On Friday the 24th mexican officials confirmed 20 deaths due to swine flu with another 48 suspected cases.

www.earthtimes.org...

But now we hear from the WHO that Mexico in fact has only 26 confirmed cases with only 7 deaths

As a matter of fact the WHO says that America has 91 (over three times the amount of Mexico) confirmed cases with one death, this is an update from 8 o'clock tonight.

www.who.int...

Now i wanna know what's goin on here. They were scarin the crap out of us telling us how many people were sick and dying from this in Mexico, and now all of the sudden they seem to be playing down the numbers

So which is it, is it really bad in mexico, or were they just trying to scare us ? Somebody is lying to us about something.

I hope nobedy takes this the wrong way, but why are they saying that the US has one death? That poor little baby that died is not from the US he is from mexico and came here with his family to visit relatives.

www.nytimes.com...

Please remember that the article also states “He was critically ill on arrival,” Dr. Jeffrey R. Starke, the director of infection control at the hospital, said.

"The child died on Monday, his lungs full of fluid. The federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed he had been suffering from swine flu early Wednesday morning."

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
They've been telling us that they are working on a vaccine , but it will take at least three months.

Now i've noticed since yesterday they are starting to say that it is common for a new strain of flu to pop up at the end of the flu season, and disappear during the summer months only to come back when the new flu season starts up.

Isn't this new story mighty convienient for them ? First scare us to death with the thought of a pandemic of a new deadly strain of flu, and then say oh but you need not worry it'll die down during the summer and be thoughtful enough to give us just enough time to create a vaccine

Kinda sounds like this may be the dry run.

Put all the pieces together and it seems like the perfect scenario to get people to beg for this miracle vaccine come the next flu season.

I will not be taking that vaccine.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join