It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven People in U.S. hit by Strange New Swine Flu

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic
"New York Governor Paterson will hold an unscheduled news conference on swine flu at 5.30 p.m. EDT"

From Twitter...guess he's not golfing today?

I'm guessing he will assure there is Tamiflu for all and that there's nothign to fear.

Gov. Paterson is blind golf would be pretty difficult (not impossible, but improbable).

onward.
I would venture the WHO not popping the threat to level 4 is more due to typical bureaucratic entanglements combined with an international flavor.. meaning they won't be able to get a quorum to ok the threat level to 4 until it needs to be at 5.

Obs out

Help yourself. Wash your hands and don't go out of your way to place yourself in an iffy situation.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by observer

You are so right...I did forget that little detail.

I'm thinking it will most likely involve the closing of more schools because I believe people will be keeping kids home anyways?

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

No problem! LOL

Looks like he was just announcing what we figured they would do anyway... set up a hotline, increased health service awareness, etc.

Obs out

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Oh I see, thanks for the info!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by chise61

Yes it is suspect, especially since they now have suspected cases in New Zealand, UK, if these cases are swine flu it's already too late. Maybe they're hoping it will help lower the population.

Considering that most people have life insurance, funeral insurance, etc , you'd think that they'd realise that culling a highly insured population could result in a meltdown of yet another finance industry.

I guess they haven't factored this into their population cull equations.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Memysabu

Youll notice further down I posted to that thread and also mentioned him starting a pandemic. I dont believe hes had a lot of practice but when you precog dream you jump into other people so to speak.

Youll notice him mentioning California as well. Youll also notice the last post on the thread is mine as well explaining that he might be seeing thru another person.

Tinfoil hats anyone?

[edit on 25-4-2009 by Memysabu]

I've had quite a bit of practice, actually; at least enough to be able to "feel' the differnce between a "normal" dream and a precog.

And my precog's always have me in my own body, if I understand your terminology correctly.

As to the tinfoil hat...

A couple of points that have become a bit more "pertintent" perhaps:

- A suspected case of this infleunza has been reported affecting a student of St. Mel's Catholic elementary school in Fair Oaks, California.

I attended St. Mel's in the sixties.

- Fair Oaks is a suburb of Sacramento, the state capital of California.

I currently live in Sacramento, Ca.

- In the dream Memysabu refers to, I attended a meeting in a "community center"-style conference room.

The government office building in which I currently work contains several confernence rooms, one of which closely resembles the type of space I saw in my dream. A "Pandemic Reponse" workshop was held in one of those conference rooms about a year ago. I seem to remember posting something to a Avian Flu thread (or maybe it was one of the other "Doom and Gloom" threads that populate these boards regularly) about the sign announcing the meeting at the time. I haven't really looked for that posting yet. Perhaps I should.

Additionally, the agency I work for, in fact the department I work in, is tasked to serve as a "back-up communications center" for the state's Office of Emergency Services in time of state emegencies and/or disaters.

I've Really got to start paying more attention to my dreams.

Or maybe I should start taking sleeping pills, instead!

[edit on 27-4-2009 by Bhadhidar]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

I believe you...as simple as that. You should pay more attention to your dreams...and pay no attention to those who do not believe you.

I understand what you are saying here! I live close to Sacramento also and do not doubt you at all. In fact...I have several reasons to think your dreams credible. Take care.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Truth is, I'm only posting in this thread because Memysabu asked me to do so in a U2U.

I just hope that I can be of some service to the community; although how that might be realized escapes me at the moment.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Let us not panic, people.

Fear is exactly where the Illuminati wants us to be.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
40 Cases now in the U.S., and Europe Advising to Avoid Travel to the U.S.!

GENEVA: The World Health Organization says there are now 40 confirmed cases of swine flu in the United States and that it is "very concerned'' about the disease's spread.

WHO says none of the cases in the U.S. have been fatal. But the U.N. agency says it could decide in a matter of hours whether to raise its pandemic alert level as a result of the increasing number of confirmed swine flu cases in Mexico and elsewhere.

economictimes.indiatimes.com...

The United States and other countries across the globe increased their vigilance as the World Health Organization said there are now 40 confirmed cases in the U.S.

That’s twice the number previously reported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta. None of the cases in the U.S. has been fatal.

www.msnbc.msn.com...
Europe is Advising Avoid Travel To U.S. and Mexico!

Google Map on Swine Flu

Another Google Maps Swine Flu Locator

Many Google Maps on one Website

biosurveillance Veratect

Veratect on Twitter

Twitter Breaking News

BioSurveillance Typepad Chart/List

CDC Swine Flu

World Health Organization

CDC Press Breifing

RSOE EDIS Pandemic Map

[edit on 27-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
U. S. Military called in to fight Swine Flu

Also here just now...U.S. officials confirm swine flu in Fair Oaks, California student...Total now 8 in California.

US: Sacramento health officials confirm swine influenza in a Fair Oaks middle school student. Total case count in California reaches 8.
1 minute ago from web
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Officially announced by the WHO...the chart is changed to LEVEL 4

www.who.int...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just in on Twitter Breaking News...

The White House says the director of a Mexican museum died of a preexisting condition and not of swine flu; he had met president Obama.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
The number of US cases now stands at 48. They also say 6 in Canada, 1 in Spain, 2 in Scotland. They say that so far all are people that have traveled to Mexico, except for one person.

news.yahoo.com...

Sorry forgot to add link

[edit on 4/27/2009 by chise61]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Ask them again, only this time ask them a different question. Don't ask if they've received any vaccines, ask them if they've been given any questionaires to fill out concerning vaccinations.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I hate making a post that says i can't give out too much information, but here goes. I can't give their job title, but they work for the county. They were all given questionaires about two weeks ago asking them if the need for them to be vaccinated arises how many people are in their household that would need to be given vaccines.

So our government has known about this for at least a little over two weeks.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
The number of US cases now stands at 48. They also say 6 in Canada, 1 in Spain, 2 in Scotland. They say that so far all are people that have traveled to Mexico, except for one person.

Hey there, that is strange information...I just read that the number of infected in the U.S. is 117. That is on the RSOE Pandemic Map

I wonder which agency is more accurate?

Edit to add that wow, that is pretty scary about the vaccinations.

Makes you wonder what else they dont tell us!

[edit on 27-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Interesting that there are no reports of this in China nor Africa.
Hmmmm....
Am fearful of speculation on this subject.

Peace...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join