It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you work at Top Secret Facility, how would you get E.T. info. Out?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

You are correct.The us has had years of experience making there security measures even more tighter and harder to penetrate.Technology has come along way in the past 20 years and some people would be amased at the security measures and technology they have in place in secret underground bases including dulce.Even a invisable man could not penetrate the security protocols of the underground dulce base.There are some rare occasions where some people who work in places like this leave theses facilities intent of spreading infomation to the general public.Most people like this have been delt with at the last moment before they could release any infomation.A handful have managed to get some infomation out,only later to be caught and killed and there deaths coverup by ways of suicide or accident.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
reply to post by Gazrok

You are correct.The us has had years of experience making there security measures even more tighter and harder to penetrate.Technology has come along way in the past 20 years and some people would be amased at the security measures and technology they have in place in secret underground bases including dulce.

What are you trying to say? That you've worked at Dulce? Technology has come a long way? How would u know unless you've worked in a high level base? Just where do you get the evidence from? Hearsay? Testimony? Please elaborate or source your info. if you want to present your argument as credible.

Even a invisable man could not penetrate the security protocols of the underground dulce base.

And you know this how? May I remind you that posing as a 'possible' 'insider' is highly frowned upon in the ATS community. It stands to reason that there's more evidence to demonstrate that there are gaps in security than there are locks, i.e., John Walker, etc. There's a book called 100 Most Famous Criminals. Some of the worlds best Govt. Leaks make the list. May I recommend u pick it up.

I do not deny that it stands to reason our govt. has tech. in high place w. respect to security, but if you don't think fear isn't the ultimate security protocol, consider redirecting your thought process.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Looks like i have said too much already.I should have never posted that reply.Just forget about it.Its all made up.It never happened.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Looks like i have said too much already.I should have never posted that reply.Just forget about it.Its all made up.It never happened.

Oh please. U really expect me to believe you now? Your hand was well played up until your last post, my friend. I hope you don't play poker.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by souls

Oh,yes we do.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yes, once info in the government is put under top secret its either very hard to get it out or to even hear about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

iTS Amasing what the goverment will do to silence people or change there opinion.Money talks all languages and i have been given a language i fully understand.Thanks for the support of the us goverment.The eagle has landed..

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

iTS Amasing what the goverment will do to silence people or change there opinion.Money talks all languages and i have been given a language i fully understand.Thanks for the support of the us goverment.The eagle has landed..

Anyone can get on a keyboard and pretend to be someone else. That much we know....but not just anyone can spell Amazing with an 's', and preach about the goverment. Thank you for making my job a lot easier. I bet they pay you a lot. Happy 4th.

....Extra pepperoni.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Many insiders have already given us lots of information. The problem is we don't believe them because such conspiracies are too incredible to be believed!

We rather believe everything withholded from us is for "national security" reasons; the generic phrase used to conceal anything important. Concealing secrets about nuclear technology is conceivable but not concealing the roots of humanity or technology which can benefit us immensely, if used for the right purposes.

I truely feel, as many others have also stated, that the technology will be used to enslave us. The illuminati controlled NWO is going out of there way to ensure this, otherwise we would have had disclosure by now. We need to end this gross cycle of ignorance ASAP before it is too late! Wake up!

[edit on 7-7-2009 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Yes many insiders and ex goverment employees have talked ,but talked thats all they did.Not many had physical proof of whats really going on.A lot of people who who work in theses secret places and retired from the military have been payed to release false stories and infomation to confused people and send people in a different direction.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Gorg, come on. Even one credible piece of info. from you would suffice. Just one.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

I know of one fine young man who talked and sold secrets about our(US) capabilities
back in the early eighties.He is still serving a life sentance for espionage at a federal pen.
(Chris Boyce)"Falcon"
"Those who don't learn from history,are doomed to repeat it."-Santanaya

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Sometimes it depends on what type of secret infomatiom is released and how much infomation is released.Different infomation has different security protocols devided into security protocols to do with names,places and faces.Some people may talk alot and not even breach any of the security protocols inplace.Some people may only have to reveal one name and they have breached a high level security protocol.Instant threat protocols are in place to deal with certain people within certain time periods depending of available intellegence on certain indivuals and there location.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

[edit on 8-7-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
When are people going to quit harping on Area 51, come on people get OVER IT.

Just imagine for two seconds, it will require logic, but just imagine you're the American Government. Area 51 is talked about all over the internet non stop, would you actually conceal anything worth while there, when its a part of everyones everyday vocabulary?

Come on! YA RIGHT!

They have hundreds of top secret, unknown bases around the world, and they choose the most highly publicized to hide the highest of top secrets?

Give me a break.

When did the OP mention Area 51 ?

You are the one who first ( in this thread ) talked about it.....Why don't you take your own advice then?

Should be a do as I do , not do as I say

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by WwUdNoW

Area 51 has been expanded, so I seriously doubt it holds nothing.

The TTR is not run by Sandia. It is a joint effort of the USAF and the DOE.
TTR

The famed TTR sign has been pierced by an arrow. Someone's political statement I suppose. I didn't bother to post the image since I don't like to encourage graffiti.

I believe all the MIGS were purchased. One of the MIGs was on loan from Israel, due to a pilot landing at the wrong base, but that MIG was returned. The book "Red Eagles" goes into this is some detail. I would need to reread the book to give the exact details, but I recall two situations where the MIGs were seen by the general public. One was due to a pilot mistaking TNX for TPH. There was at least one case of a Cessna trying to take a peak of the TTR and it has to be chased away.

Back to Area 51, it is a damn hard place to snoop. Photography requires some serious hiking and is limited to daylight use. Even radio wave reception from the base requires some planning since it is so well hidden. There is no place to drive and monitor the base with line of sight. Trust me, the base is very active. Anything to the contrary is just misinformation or disinformation.

I have a question.....When was Area 51 and other such bases built ?

Have there ever been photos of them building these places.

I mean the materials have to come from somewhere right?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Area 51 is not even a class three security facility.Its all hipe just to attract attention of the ufo buffs and tourists.They do keep one triangled shaped craft there.Thats there just to keep everyone intreasted.It flys now and then just to keep the attention of thoses ufo buffs who are watching the area with there cameras.They have more secret bases that most people just do not know where they are located.The dulce base is a class two security facility hidden so well no one would ever find it.Even if they did.They would never live to speak about it.You can never see the forest for the trees.Some bases are hidden in places you would never imagine.Under Denver airport.Thats a class one security facility.hidden well.Ever woundered why they would build a alien base under a airport.Think about it for a while.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Gorg, If I were you, I would consider petitioning ATS to become a MOD and/or Site Contributor. You seem to know everything.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
In a nutshell, if the US government did have any extraterrestrial craft or bodies in its possession (I do believe they have but would like to see a smoking gun), this is what would be the most probable scenarios:

1. Hide the stuff in plain sight. The best way is to keep the items on a known base underground as many of the bases do have underground facilities that were built for the Cold War. Hiding such entrances to look like Weapons Storage Facilities would keep people out and have them think it a normal place on the base. Many bases are huge in size and there may be various areas to hide stuff at.

2. Limited personnel assigned to the job of research and maintenance of such extraterrestrial items and the places where it is stored. This keeps the highly secret project in a few dozen hands. If any real information does get out, the person responsible would be known to the higher ups. This is also a good security feature in itself.

3. Keep those working on the project a higher rank. Senior NCOs and field officers would be the ones working on the projects. A chief or a colonel would have a lot of time under their belt already and would not want to risk their retirement and other benefits by leaking out anything. E8s, E9s and O5s, O6s and O7s have nice retirement pay coming to them after their thirty years are up (High Year of Tenure could be waived for the lower grades).

This is my speculation, but I am applying logic to the equation. If I were running the program, the above is how I would do it.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Getting info out of certain very classified facilites is next to impossible. Every one is searched, no exceptions. I said next to impossible. If certain individuals along a very secret chain of command want to or are ordered to, they could leak very sanitised versions of what ever you want.

I have never come accross a secret document without a tail load of disinformation that was leaked. (more likely arranged). But to understand how we deal with classified info (very byzintine...), know that to be disinformation it MUST contain ellements of the truth. There is an old spook saying: "nothing on paper". (If only Nixon followed the rules.

With that in mind, I've been told by a few at the highest security level. Most of what I know on this subject is from material I worked on. (sorry, never saw an alien, or UFO)

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You cant get info out. All paperwork/ data are locked in a room with a cypher lock, in a huge cabinet also with a cypher lock. There is only 1 copy (original) of all paperwork. If you need to see it, you have to have the 'need to know' and then you are allowed to enter the room, read the document, and leave. You can't take anything in, you can't take anything out.

EDIT: Dont even ask me to produce evidence. But this is how it is. My clearance count is up to 4.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by retroviralsounds]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join