It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you work at Top Secret Facility, how would you get E.T. info. Out?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Keep in mind, we're not talking about giving away national defense secrets, nuclear codes, or the specs to the latest spy drone. We're talking about verifiable E.T. information. And since the Govt. denies the existence of such entities, the legality of discussing such subject matter is no longer relevant.

You have been working on the latest non-terrestrial back engineering project, or maybe you are an 'interfacer' with one of the entities. How do you credibly get the information out? Would u need a team of people on the inside? A team of people on the 'outside'?

Despite the security protocols, a whole plethora of options exist here.

[edit on 23-4-2009 by NightVision]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1 May 09 by Gools]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
When are people going to quit harping on Area 51, come on people get OVER IT.

Just imagine for two seconds, it will require logic, but just imagine you're the American Government. Area 51 is talked about all over the internet non stop, would you actually conceal anything worth while there, when its a part of everyones everyday vocabulary?

Come on! YA RIGHT!

They have hundreds of top secret, unknown bases around the world, and they choose the most highly publicized to hide the highest of top secrets?

Give me a break.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
That is a very hard question to answer. One would first have to know what kind of security measures they have in place. Assuming the standards of even top secret military work wouldn't prepare you. I mean, if they have aliens and are back engineering tech, they probably have a pretty bad-ass security system from Alpha-Centaurus too, lol.

The most secure places I have been had your "visible security" (which acts as much as real security and a mental deterrent for opportunistic thieves) and "invisible security" (radio jammers, frequency detectors, hidden floor scales, etc). But when you walk into a place with nothing on you (because it is held in a bin outside or something) and leave with nothing on you, the only information you can possibly steal is what is in your head. And that amounts to a hill of beans.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I agree 100%. I pretty much use the word Area 51 to mean any generic secret base nowadays. Its almost like kleenex is modern generic term for facial tissue, lol.

But dropping your bias against the location, name or premise of "Area 51", you can still be a positive contributor to this discussion by inserting the name of whatever secret base floats your boat and continuing on from there.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
With extreme ease,I would simply share a new perspective of a possible reality with the E.T then I would sit and laugh as the E.T set out to experience our world on its own.

Its really getting info IN TO THE ETS THAT IS CITICAL.

They are as manipulated as we are as a population,and offered a new perspective or reality they would surely step aboard so to speak.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It happens all the time , its called disinfo .

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
It happens all the time , its called disinfo .

Care to elaborate?

Ignorethefacts: yes, I think it's a good idea if we swap Area51 with just about any other facility.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i'm sure they would not let it out of the base ... those are probably the most watched things ... it would take a very intricate team to do this, and you would need an exact duplicate of it ... it would take a long time to plan ... if there was ever a hint of suspicion by the personnel, you along with anyone else who was part of the planning would most likely be killed ... there have been people who have tried coming out and just describing their experiences, but they were killed ...

imo i don't think you have the time or the money to plan anything along these lines ...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You can't. Because the truth is time-travel. And, people aren't even responsible enough to buy organic products, end pollution, or save the starving and sick people. We can't even find a way to have free energy for everyone.

If people knew they could time-travel, and create their own time-lines, then all chaos would break loose. There are time-cops, for this reason. You have to start small, by teaching everyone to be responsible. We have to be READY for the truth, before the truth can be known.

The people on the inside already know this, and have guidance from the angels (light beings) and ET workers (who are just alternative time-lines) to get us to that point. You must learn that patience is a virtue. And, God's will be done.

with grace by justice in liberty, an ally,
O-315

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all

Its really getting info IN TO THE ETS THAT IS CITICAL.

ONe4all: I like your style. Perhaps this is one of the few ways authentic disclosure is possible. You'd have to have an agreement with the ET's, and since the Govt, to our knowledge, doesn't control them, everythings fair game.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You can try smuggling small photographic film canisters, or usb drives in your rectum. This is how things are smuggled in and out of jail. Use a condom and lubricant. More than likely, they don't do full cavity searches routinely, and they probably don't have xray machines....do they?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Sure , or at least I will try to .
I am of the belief that all info regarding ET's that does reach the public eyes and ears is all part of an on going disinfo policy by our government . There purpose , to at some later date inform the world of alien contact as a means to control the people of the world . I believe that there are people who are used willingly or unknowingly to release tidbits of alien info to the public as a means to plant the seeds in our consciousness so when the time is right they can play the disclosure card and have us all believe the story that they chose to tell us .

This is only my opinion and I fully respect those who's opinions differ from mine .

[edit on 23-4-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by organism315

If people knew they could time-travel, and create their own time-lines, then all chaos would break loose. There are time-cops, for this reason.

The people on the inside already know this, and have guidance from the angels (light beings) and ET workers (who are just alternative time-lines) to get us to that point.

I respect and admire your grass roots thinking. In regards to the "time-cops" statement, are you in essence, saying you personally know of such entities, or is this info. derived from reading books?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Yes true Area 51 holds nothing.... But who Questions Area 52,, that is the site flashed in front of your face in TV Shows and Movies.. IT does exist...

The deserts of Nevada hold many secrets, including military secrets. Our state is home to some of the most highly classified military installations in the world. We've all heard of Area 51, but there's also an Area 52, and it has inspired plenty of wild stories of its own over the years, including what's going on underground.

When the Washington Post ran a cartoon in 1997 joking that Area 52 is where the government hides its elves and gnomes, it didn't realize there really is an Area 52, also known as the Tonopah Test Range. It might not house any elves, but it's where the military grapples with gremlins. For example, how to better exploit pilotless drones, or how to use parachutes to deliver nuclear bombs. The Sandia Corporation, which manages Area 52, is working on a fusion reactor, which it pointedly announced is, quote, "not from Area 51," a more secretive sister facility.

From public land, it's easy to see Area 52's large infrastructure with accommodations for thousands. The long runway was built for a fleet of pilfered Russian MiGs, which flew 15,000 missions without the public ever knowing. The first stealth wing followed the MiGs, also in total secrecy. In nearby Tonopah, residents like Jose Gonzalez say they see dozens of contrails from the base every day, most likely the transport planes carrying employees from a private terminal in Las Vegas. To work on what, though?

Jose Gonzalez told the I-Team, "When I first got here, they were talking about a plane that would go into space and land, for NASA. I don't know."

Area 52: The Secret Sister - Part 1

www.lasvegasnow.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WwUdNoW

Area 51 has been expanded, so I seriously doubt it holds nothing.

The TTR is not run by Sandia. It is a joint effort of the USAF and the DOE.
TTR

The famed TTR sign has been pierced by an arrow. Someone's political statement I suppose. I didn't bother to post the image since I don't like to encourage graffiti.

I believe all the MIGS were purchased. One of the MIGs was on loan from Israel, due to a pilot landing at the wrong base, but that MIG was returned. The book "Red Eagles" goes into this is some detail. I would need to reread the book to give the exact details, but I recall two situations where the MIGs were seen by the general public. One was due to a pilot mistaking TNX for TPH. There was at least one case of a Cessna trying to take a peak of the TTR and it has to be chased away.

Back to Area 51, it is a damn hard place to snoop. Photography requires some serious hiking and is limited to daylight use. Even radio wave reception from the base requires some planning since it is so well hidden. There is no place to drive and monitor the base with line of sight. Trust me, the base is very active. Anything to the contrary is just misinformation or disinformation.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Originally posted by organism315

If people knew they could time-travel, and create their own time-lines, then all chaos would break loose. There are time-cops, for this reason.

The people on the inside already know this, and have guidance from the angels (light beings) and ET workers (who are just alternative time-lines) to get us to that point.

I respect and admire your grass roots thinking. In regards to the "time-cops" statement, are you in essence, saying you personally know of such entities, or is this info. derived from reading books?

Simple..... he saw the fantastic academy award winning epic, staring jean claude van dam, Timecop

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It just doesn't work that way.

1) People who get clearances keep their mouth shut. if you have a reputation as a braggart, loudmouth or know it all you will not get a clearance.

2) People would not believe you anyways. Remember this: 1/2 of the population has below average intelligence.

3) the job carries a priviliged lifestyle with it. The fall would be long and the landing painful. imagine losing a $100,000 a year job and ending up in the garden department at Lowes.

those who are on board secure programs are true believers. their personality type does not need whatever drives people to divulge secrets. the rewards and punishments system is designed to reward well and make an example of the punished.

John Walker will spend 23 hours of every day of the rest of his life in a fiberglass cell with a solid door and a glass window. 15 minute shower three times a week, 45 minutes alone on the exercise yard.

the reward system is rather better.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
micro film!

classic

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I would take videos and pictures and post them on the internet.

Ohhh wait, people already do that and we call them CGI's, Photoshops and hoaxes.

Damn, guess we all have no choice but to wait for the landing. At this point I'd expect them to be hostile and all the proof seekers will line up to be vaporized.

"Whoa Bobby, did you hear the aliens landed in Texas"?

"Lets go check them out".

"Right on Dad, lets get the Ford gassed up and go welcome them."

Meanwhile, us that already believe they are among us, will begin setting up our strongholds, and not care about the spectacle. Later that night we hear on public broadcast, reptile aliens attack Dallas.

Who would've thought? haha

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

If I worked at such a place, it would not be Area 51, a test facility. I would also have the highest security classification, which would mean I would not even consider breaching it just to satisfy the public. My rank/position would be high enough and I would not want to jeopardize it by breaking federal law and giving away national security information.

If one looks at what has possibly crashed down to earth, one would realize it is not very much. Roswell and Kecksburg PA are among the few crashes that have real validity to them. Most of the others do not, and that includes areas like Aztec and San Augustin NM. If this is true, then the government would only have a few craft in their possession, and they would only need a very small group of personnel to work on them.

With the small group of people, it is much easier to control access to such areas and information. Anyone leaking information would be caught and dealt with quickly.

As for the secret underground alien bases, I believe they are works of imagination, government disinformation programs and other areas. I do not believe we have any human/alien secret bases. This view is disappointing to many out there who wish such bases exist.

The actual truth is more like what I described, a small area on a known base that has the actual extraterrestrial items that have fallen or crashed to earth.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join