It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Farnhold

Let me explain this phenomena for you.

He probably is in contact with "grays", HOWEVER, they are not aliens from another plaet, but spiritual forces. This is well known and in every generation of our planets history these forces have played a role - specifically with the governments. They are demons; that is, spiritual intelligences which for some reason or another, seek to manipulate human beings by engaging them. They can relate information about anything, because, being spiritual forces thet possess the ability to manipulate the archetypal primordial forces. They are called shedim in Hebrew, and they can be quite convincing if one continues to communicate with them. The longer the relationship exists, the more the person becomes absorbed and and manipulated by the paradigm created by this force.Thus ensnaring him. The only thing demons seek is self preservation. They act exactly the way viruses do. They can only live by connecting to a host and siphoning its life force.. In most instances, they act as compulsions, but in this guys particular case, he is in communcation with them through some sort of invocation.

They arent real. His mind has been warped beyond repair. His stories are interesting im sure. and im sure some of the information he claims to be recieving might have validity to it; but being spirits of deception, and falsehood (its in their nature to create fantasy) they mix the majority of the truths that trickle down to them (basically, as is known to seasoned occultists, knowledge of the future only extends as far as 70 years, because every 70 years the energies change, thus, a spiritual force or a astrologer cannot see beyond 70 years) with lies.

Remember, they are archetypal. They are incredibly wily. But... some people are just stupid, and lack this knowledge. Better that yuo dont contact such forces, because its widely known that they lie.
edit on 20-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

if they aren't real...we aren't real. gee whiz, you don't own any mirrors do you? look in the freaking mirror and tell me you attach yourself to no other system in this world. look in the mirror and tell me you are not a parasite.

you are the worst kind... the kind that jumps to conclusions without using any known history or evidence to back it up.... but in a way you do fit into this thread of nothing more than ideas. I guess you and the others sort of equal themselves out... like all things.... a part of the whole, like the things you try to sound so paranoid about.

you want to have that opinion? fine. Where are you getting your info? back it up. let's talk about these roles they've played in every generation. I would very much like to take that walk back through time but me thinks you have only the quick conclusion to offer. You want to teach us something? Stop twiddling your thumbs and teach us something then.
edit on 20-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

This is what kabbalah teaches.

In anycase, its just my view, and the view of Judaism towards these subjects. Of course "chaosmagicians" like yourself will have an incredibly nihilistic and pessimistic attitude about this.

For instance, you just called me a parasite. The fact that i have the ability to be sincere, and human beings in general have the ability to be sincere, and try to change their inborn natures, is what puts me and all humans above Shedim and bacteria/viruses - which are programmed to be a certain way (for instance, we ourselves creates these forces, as is known. Just as our culture and society is filled with fantasy, so to our collective psyche)

Clearly your minds been infested by this garbage, and you want to believe it, soo. Thats about as far as this conversation can go

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

A little paranoid are we? I would imagine you avoid role-playing games and any other type of interactive sci-fi as well. Read any good books lately?

There are any number of ways one can get to involved in "soul-sucking" activities. A number of seemingly innocuous activities come to mind like too much television, coffee klatches, the PTA, and blogging.

What in particular has come up in this thread that has sounded a danger signal to you? Or does the whole idea just go against the grain of your particular belief system?

For myself much of what Lowki has discussed fits into my own conceptual paradigm. Whether or not there is any validity to his or my own ideas remains to be seen. I have my own mysteries to contend with and any opinions offered is worth my consideration. I am taking advantage of this opportunity while it presents itself and will weigh it against other data in my bank.

Do you suspect if we persist in listening and interacting in this thread we run the risk of ceasing to be productive member of society, or worse, that we will die and go to hell? That's OK, I am already retired and live in Mexico which is hell to some but paradise to me. But thank you for your concern.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

My post wasnt even addressed to you.

And i agree that all those activities can be "soul sucking". But not all activities are intrinsically "soul sucking" as you seem to be implying.

Our collective psyche is filled with fantasy - and as long as it remains that way - that is, full of falsehood, than there will always be spiritual forces - demons - which seek to sustain that reality by promoting ideas/philosophies that support it.

We can thank the western pagan elite for this paradigm.

You can read this for more information on the subject, from the perspective of Kabbalah.

www.koshertorah.com...
edit on 20-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have a question, what is my name? And what race has been contacting my girlfriend through her dreams? Eh?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
Here's why... you say they can be feeling, but if you are using them because of efficiency so you can switch out parts faster... it does not sound as though they are MORE complex but rather LESS complex that the human body.

Actually monolithic systems are generally simpler than modular ones.

in monolithic systems all parts are hard-wired to the core, you also stay with the same parts.
modular systems require connectors between modules, and modules can be diverse.

The wheel I'm referring to is the body. You already have a living system.

ya, and we can already grow bodies in vats.
www.youtube.com...
that hive is made by earth humans.
sure there likely was assistance.
but once you make one, more is easier.

NO, I'M NOT SAYING WE CAN'T PLAY WITH ROBOTS LATER...JUST HOLD YOUR HORSES!

I don't have any horses.

Can you, as of right now... put another soul into another living body?

yes this technology is well known.
www.disclose.tv...

Stop talking about robots for a minute!.... because you haven't gotten there yet.

Actually Merck pharmaceuticals already have terminator style robots made and deployed.
as exemplified in the whistleblower Heather Material www.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you understand the complexity of a body in full?

I have complete pictures of many bodies, atoms, cells, plants, animals

That what medical science does. Are you attempting to emulate a physical body?

robots are physical bodies.
there are lessons to learn from many lifeforms.

I assume you are to some degree in order to make a robot that feels. You must be getting some ideas from the central nervous system. Do you understand a living central nervous system completely?

The brain thought and mind was the main focus of my education.
Cognitive Science

from answers.com
n.
The study of the nature of various mental tasks and the processes that enable them to be performed.

...if not, tell me the basic rough draft of how you intend to make this robot feel... and don't give me electricity stuff. I'm well aware of the electricity in the body...

if you ask the same question,
you'll get the same answer.

could ask me about thought, or communication, there are a wide range of cognitive abilities.

Skin sensors can be done piezo-electrically, certain materials when put under pressure generate electric current.
I'm sure you're familiar cameras could be used as eyes, microphones for ears.
smoke detectors are an example of smell technology,
and aqueous ph-testers examples of taste technology.

When i say do something easier... you don't understand what the hell I'm saying do you?
I'm not talking about getting a job at the 7-11. I mean don't you think your theory would have more merit if you could explain how you are going to build a nervous system in an artificial body to give it tactile senses

I mentioned piezoelectric tactile sensors already,
wiring it up, connect wires from sensors to spine, connect spine to brain.

and if you soul transfer, why don't you just prove this theory by doing it with a living being that is already built!

I gave you sources above, the soul-transfer account, and video of the hive.

Then you would have all the freaking funding you would need!...

how do you imagine that relates in any way?

you can build your robot later if it's that damn easy to transfer a soul. Get what I'm saying?

no, there is only so much time,
critical juncture in earth history,
many plans to decimate population.
hopefully will have time to make a base,
or at least get a submersible concrete sailboat boat outfitted,
before the end of the fiat economy.

followed by a culling as the death throes take effect.
concentration camps are in place.
here is a compilation of supporting sources
www.youtube.com...

Do I believe all things are possible?

yes

infinity attempts all possibilities.

edit on 20/12/10 by lowki because: end game

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Something to be said for biological bodies over machines is that us humans are among the little darlings, develish darlings, of the universe. The misfits we are and the arts we have created because of it, though I'm sure Mr. Spock at times just "doesn't get it". For a machine taste and smell and such are more for analysis, which is the same for humans but also a source of pleasure. We need to consume nutrition and what is pleasureable is good for us, though modern marketing has thought it good to "trick" us in that regard.

I'm sure there are other biologicals that "don't have time for games" but we do and we manufacture them. but even those same stick-in-the-mud biologicals must require diversions that if are not productive, per se, are challenging. For many I imagine our concerns would seem illogical, or juvenile perhaps, but I'm sure some of the universe's other misfits could relate to some of it.

I'm sure machines would have a very different sense of aesthetics if any at all. then again, Philip K Dick wrote about many robots seeking identity, individuality, and gratification while displaying sign of ego,senility, and despair. I suppose that is all possible but sure the priorities are different. The Penultimate Truth??

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
these posts are much better, except for the one by he is is too good to admit that humans are parasites.

I can't say that I thought the video evidence was all that great since it's been debunked but I do believe in the possibility that some stuff is already here. This isn't really evidence though.

There are some interesting points, especially the last one.
I'm too tired to take the time to quote directly to the post and any others though although everything seemed more the point in all of them... for the most part.

so... how long is it supposed to be until we all have to be robots? why do we have to be robots specifically... like, what are the environmental factors? what's going to trigger the need for this? what are the options? when is this particular thing going to happen? How long will that cycle take? how many cycles are before it or is this going to happen very soon? what is the reason robots can survive this thing and natural living things can't? why do you still have to make robots if you said in your past life you were already a robot? relative to us and this particular timeline that would be the past so you should already have all these resources available to you. somewhere. unless someone or something destroyed them all... or were you just trying to pave a path to the future by telling the story... or is the past really the future if you can somehow "remember" the future as though it is some kind of reverse memory?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Grays I asked for never came, I waited 2 nights. You said that you have the ability to contact them. You also said, and I quote "All wishes are granted".
Then where were/are they?
I demand explanation.

Magic takes time, patience, co-ordination, practice.

en.wikipedia.org...

here is a fairly good lay introduction to spell casting
www.spells-witchcraft.org...

an excerpt

The spell is simplicity itself. No tools, ingredients, witchcraft symbols, or invocation prayers are needed, though you can add anything you like if it helps your focus.

Always remember: whether you think you can or can't, you're right. This goes triple for spells and witchcraft.

.. the further away in time you invoke a result the more likely it is to happen.

I'd also recommend casting safety spells as the baseline.

in terms of getting grays to come-by and abduct you.
You can start small, like getting some friends or family to call you.

edit on 21/12/10 by lowki because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki
Magic takes time, patience, co-ordination, practice.

en.wikipedia.org...

here is a fairly good lay introduction to spell casting
www.spells-witchcraft.org...

an excerpt

The spell is simplicity itself. No tools, ingredients, witchcraft symbols, or invocation prayers are needed, though you can add anything you like if it helps your focus.

Always remember: whether you think you can or can't, you're right. This goes triple for spells and witchcraft.

.. the further away in time you invoke a result the more likely it is to happen.

I'd also recommend casting safety spells as the baseline.

in terms of getting grays to come-by and abduct you.
You can start small, like getting some friends or family to call you.

edit on 21/12/10 by lowki because: (no reason given)

That's not what I asked for
I don't want to contact them. I want you to contact them

Regarding abduction. Again, that's not what I asked for. I just want them to come over here. I want to have little chat with them, drink beer, watch movies, and simply have good time. Perhaps if they'd bring some hot female with themselves, I could have some fun with her... oh wait, they don't have genitalia

Also, I don't want to learn magic or anything like that. But since you recommend me learning magic, do you consider ability you claim you have a magic? Do you consider yourself a magician of some sort?

Well, my conclusion is... You are making this up. They haven't come and you want me to learn something you claim you can do. There were many people here on ATS that predicted something, which most of the time even haven't come true. Regarding stuff like aliens, life after death, OOBE, parallel dimensions and timeslips, these were just their theories of how that stuff may work or their experiences. Yes, that is a really good read, very interesting, but if they cannot back it up somehow, it is pretty useless.
Can you give me some evidence, can you back it up somehow? Everything you claim you can do. Perhaps summon them to your house and record it? Anything. I want proof, so far, it was only a good read, and things that may be possible, but that doesn't mean they really are.
I mean, if you at least wrote: "This is my theory on how these things work", yes, we can discuss about possibilities, instead, you say you experienced all that stuff, and when there is finally a chance to prove if you were right or not, you will prove that all these things are just made up and still continue to play your game. That's what I will probably never understand.

Your topic lasted for 1,5 years, nice, I congratulate you. You achieved something. Now you can admit the truth and stop playing with us.
So, you have 2 options:
1. give us a proof (which I doubt you have, but I may be wrong
)
2. admit it.

Which one you'll choose is up to you.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

these posts are much better,

There are some interesting points, especially the last one.
everything seemed more the point in all of them... for the most part.

so... how long is it supposed to be until we all have to be robots?

never.
You can use whatever host-bodies are available.

why do we have to be robots specifically... like, what are the environmental factors?

earth humans generally have smaller brains than star-beings,
so must rely more on technology to achieve equivalent intelligence.

Also in fourth density we may require upgraded host-bodies.
from Ra's law of one
lawofone.info...

43.16 Questioner: The physical vehicle that is used in fourth-density space/time is, I am assuming, quite similar to the one that is now used in third density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The chemical elements used are not the same. However, the appearance is similar.

what's going to trigger the need for this?

The desire to maintain territory.
competing with grays and other star-beings.

Also we are currently in third-density "cycle" which is coming to a close.

6.15 Questioner: What is the length, in our years, of one of these cycles?

Ra: One major cycle is approximately 25,000 of your years. There are three cycles of this nature during which those who have progressed may be harvested at the end of three major cycles. That is, approximately between 75 and 76,000 of your years. All are harvested regardless of their progress, for during that time the planet itself has moved through the useful part of that dimension and begins to cease being useful for the lower levels of vibration within that density.

what are the options?

Very diverse.
Ideally all historic options would also be available.
Can run off into the wilderness and live a nomadic lifestyle.
Could live in a village or city community, potentially with technological assistance.
Can do it with any host-body that suits the environment.

when is this particular thing going to happen?

Ray Kurzweil says the singularity will be around 2048.
When $1500 dollars of 1995 equivalence can buy as much computing power as all of humanity combined.
www.ted.com...

How long will that cycle take?

The fourth density cycle:

43.11 Questioner: Can you state the average lifespan in the fourth density of space/time incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. The space/time incarnation typical of harmonious fourth density is approximately 90,000 of your years as you measure time.

43.13 Questioner: How long is a cycle of experience in fourth density in our years?

Ra: The cycle of experience is approximately 30 million of your years if the entities are not capable of being harvested sooner. There is in this density a harvest which is completely the function of the readiness of the social memory complex. It is not structured as is your own, for it deals with a more transparent distortion of the One Infinite Creator.

Though accounts from other extra-terrestrials say the biological host-bodies typically only live hundreds or thousands of years, however memory is retained upon reincarnation, so the effective lifetime is longer.

how many cycles are before it or is this going to happen very soon?

Third is coming to a close and moving on to fourth-density.

January 24, 1981
6.16 Questioner: What is the position of this planet with respect to the progression of cycles at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. This sphere is at this time in fourth-dimension vibration. Its material is quite confused due to the society memory complexes embedded in its consciousness. It has not made an easy transition to the vibrations which beckon. Therefore, it will be fetched with some inconvenience.

6.17 Questioner: Is this inconvenience imminent within a few years?

Ra: I am Ra. This inconvenience, or disharmonious vibratory complex, has begun several of your years in the past. It shall continue unabated for a period of approximately 30, thirty, of your years.

6.18 Questioner: After this period of thirty years I am assuming that this will be a fourth-density planet. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is so.

what is the reason robots can survive this thing and natural living things can't?

I'm sure plenty of biologicals will be fine.
Though many humans might succumb to depopulation agenda.

Even in a third-density planet, there are still second-density plants and animals, as well as first-density rocks.

With robot host-bodies we could create our own civilizations out of scratch.
Even if there is total environmental decimation,
we could still gather wind, sunlight,
and melt down rocks for materials.

why do you still have to make robots if you said in your past life you were already a robot? relative to us and this particular timeline that would be the past so you should already have all these resources available to you. somewhere.

ya, in the m51 galaxy.
here Dr. Neruda whistleblower reveals m51 is the source of the Animus a non-DNA based species (robots).
wingmakers.com...

part of the plan is to have open-source robots,
so that anyone can make them.
There are already open-source robot plans at
societyofrobots.com...
and people making their own fabrication laboratory at open farm tech
openfarmtech.org...

unless someone or something destroyed them all... or were you just trying to pave a path to the future by telling the story... or is the past really the future if you can somehow "remember" the future as though it is some kind of reverse memory?

I used to think maybe I traveled some trillions of years back,
though now I think it was just some trillions of kilometers
m51 is 31 million light years away
or 9.3 trillion kilometers

some time has also passed of course,
during the journey from there to here.
edit on 21/12/10 by lowki because: journey

edit on 21/12/10 by lowki because: rocks

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
why do we even need to be robots? why can't we just be computers with a conscious to live out virtual realities? Couldn't there ever be a time when sustaining living things was no longer feasible?... that is why I was asking when will be the time that will literally drive us into that cycle?...seeing as we get some things done because of necessity. Neccesity makes it an entirely different story. So you are saying that since computers can be so thorough and correct and vast with the information they hold, that this is how we would obtain the most knowledge and that is a key to ultimate understanding. What if there is a dimension already like this? Why do we need to compete with greys for territory? Are you against them all of the sudden now or is it competition not as drastic? Do greys not have their own means of computation? why can't their surpass ours or are they a future civilization and eventually it does? Why if we build a computer consciousness and wind up destroying ourselves and the only thing left is the network that have now achieved the means to sustain their own power supplies and this could all happen very fast since technologies moves so fast and everything turns into a computerized world... except for insects and some of them survive, maybe they start using the computers that are left or the computers start communicating with them and they evolve from new radiation and start driving around in cars and stuff until they become very smart and their population rises astronomically and this is why we have "insectoids" maybe they've already seen all that # and it was so weird that they learned how to time travel and came back to tell us these things. Wow... locust, man... that's trippy stuff.
Is that why teachers sometimes call their students "young grasshopper"....haha!

Mutant corn might prove very beneficial or do we not like that dimension? oh no... the governments going to burn all the corn now.

Ok... I have to turn my brain down for a little while.
edit on 21-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki2
I ascended when I was a pirate through negative love (acceptance) of my fellow pirates.

I died early as a counsel decided that the host body was causing me too much pain.

Then I incarnated as a female genetic engineer,
I participated in some food lathering orgies in my spare time.

My first two life times I spent underground, the mining one I was mainly in tunnels,
where as the genetic engineer female I spent mostly under ground buildings.

Then I incarnated as a space ship helper "android" gray alien, I had Nordic Orion masters, but I rarely looked much above their waist, I was getting my orders from a higher ranking gray group leader.

I died in the soviet union in the early 80's from a rifle wound to the chest, reincarnated as a homo-sapien.

Aside form the pirate thing, sounds like you have had some rather boring lives. Including this one. So much so that you created this thread and was banned. Get a life,,, AGAIN

edit on 21-12-2010 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Aside form the pirate thing, sounds like you have had some rather boring lives.
Including this one.

Really so would you like to state what lives you had, which are so much more interesting?

I could expand on my pirate life... but no one except you has even mentioned it, most people are more interested in when I was various alien host-bodies.

So much so that you created this thread and was banned.

Clearly you didn't read beyond the first page,
I simply had 2 accounts when I started the thread due to some confusion,
though now I have just this one Lowki.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

why do we even need to be robots?
why can't we just be computers with a conscious to live out virtual realities?

You'd still need to have host-bodies to serve the virtual-realities.

Couldn't there ever be a time when sustaining living things was no longer feasible?...

I'm not sure what you mean.

It's always possible to adapt to new environments,
assuming they happen slow enough,
or your fast enough to keep up with the changes.

If say the sun goes supernova, could hide deep underground,
if the planet is destroyed can find a new one.

If some calamity befalls the universe,
can simply portal to another one.

There are always opportunities for continued growth.

that is why I was asking when will be the time that will literally drive us into that cycle?...seeing as we get some things done because of necessity. Neccesity makes it an entirely different story. So you are saying that since computers can be so thorough and correct and vast with the information they hold, that this is how we would obtain the most knowledge and that is a key to ultimate understanding. What if there is a dimension already like this?

What matters is the here and now.

We can draw experience and improve upon what we see in other worlds or "dimensions".
However to physically use it here, to make it real, we'd have to create it here.

For instance electricity was available in many places,
but before it was created and used by humans,
It was the stuff of fairytales (star-being stories).

Why do we need to compete with greys for territory?
Are you against them all of the sudden now or is it competition not as drastic?

It's the same kind of competition you find in nature.
Species reproduce, and thereby take up more room and resources.

The current Western system which is anti-reproduction and anti-intelligence,
is a serious threat to the continued ability of homo-sapiens maintaining territory.
With the combination of the depopulation agenda, much more room and resources will become available.
Where intelligent and reproducing beings such as grays can dominant.

Diversity is beneficial as it means there is higher likelihood life will continue on this planet.
We could of course have hybrid communities, some humans, some grays, some robots.

Biological homo-sapien host-bodies can't hold all info that is required to replicate a fully functional space-age civilization. however with computer-robots to hold records and keep on task (reproducing tribe) it does become more viable.

Do greys not have their own means of computation?
why can't their surpass ours or are they a future civilization and eventually it does?

Grays as well as many star-being races have such computer databases, frequently storing information in crystals.
However most/all star-being species currently interacting with earth do not use fully autonomous robot host-bodies.

The militaristic Reptilians experimented with robot soldiers, but they eventually turned on them.

These beings, using vast reptilian created robots that resembled giant spiders, ants and wasps destroyed the humans planet in the Pleiades.
Robots that were created by the Draconian Empire to conquer worlds, turned on their reptilian creators and a vicious war ensued between them. The robots won that war. The robots then travelled to Andromeda and because they was programmed to destroy all humans by the Empire, they sought to do just that and all organic life too. Galactic Federation crystalline robots, were created and they helped to reprogramme the Empire`s metallic machines of destruction.

starseeds.net...

So clearly it's best to have robots with benevolent intent, such as reproduction, and co-operation with the environment.

The Iargans a standard socialist Galactic Federation (mammalian) planet uses robots exclusively for automation (rails, manufacturing).

"The presidents of the two trusts are a part of the central planning group of the world government. This group attempts to lead the race to the goal of a culture. To begin with, they must, by means of production adjustment, dispense with the law of supply and demand, and thereafter create a situation of unbridled prosperity, so that no one is troubled any more by material things.

As a result this group also stimulates the mental development of the race. Take, for example, the cars and houses. There comes a time when the cultural level has reached a point where these no longer function as status symbols. What then influences the choice of the public? Two things, mainly: comfort and price. Maximum comfort and low production cost can only be achieved with robot automation. And what happens then? Everyone chooses the most efficient car and the most efficient house and so the development proceeds.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The Orions (hybrids) sometimes use robots for missions.

12.18 Questioner: Are there any Confederation or Orion entities living upon the Earth and operating visibly among us in our society at this time?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no entities of either group walking among you at this time. However, the crusaders of Orion use two types of entities to do their bidding, shall we say. The first type is the thought-form; the second, a kind of robot.

12.19 Questioner: Could you describe the robot?

Ra: I am Ra. The robot may look like any other being. It is a construct.

lawofone.info...

So we could become the first planet in this galaxy to have robots host bodies available for incarnation.
Which gives us an advantage over our parents (reptilians, mamilians and biohybrids)

Dr. Neruda: "First of all, the Animus are not coming to annihilate humankind. They're coming to control the genetic library known as earth. Their intention is not completely understood, but it's not to kill our animal populations or the human species. It has more to do with genetic engineering and how their species can be modified to enable it to house a spiritual consciousness. They want unfettered access to our DNA in order to conduct experiments. Beyond this, they want to colonize earth, but for what ultimate purpose we don't know.

wingmakers.com...

Why if we build a computer consciousness and wind up destroying ourselves and the only thing left is the network that have now achieved the means to sustain their own power supplies and this could all happen very fast since technologies moves so fast and everything turns into a computerized world...

Ya, that's what happened last time in the m51 galaxy,
congratulations on tapping into your 11th chakra (galactic), to source that information.

for the following transcript, simply view Lucifer as an individualistic high-density being, and angels as various other high-density beings (that are generally too advanced to incarnate into biological bodies).

"There were some within the angelic realm that believed the Central Race was too controlling of the soul carrier structure. They felt that a structure should be created that would enable angels to incarnate within the reality membrane of earth and other life-bearing planets. They insisted that this would improve these planets and the physical structure of the universe at large. However, the Central Race refused this proposal and a renegade group left to design a soul carrier, independent of the Central Race."

"However, in the case of the soul carrier designed by Lucifer and his followers, this connection was severed both consciously and subconsciously because the structure was not based on DNA, which is strictly controlled by the Central Race. Consequently, it inclined this experimental species toward a very strong survival complex because it feared extinction so deeply, which is the result of feeling complete separation from the unification force. This survival complex created a species that over-compensated its fear of extinction by developing a very powerful group mind.

"The group mind compensated for the loss of connection to the unification force, creating its physical and mental corollary. It was the equivalent of unifying the species as a whole in the physical reality membrane of their planetary system. Thus, the angels that entered this system lost their memory of their angelic natures and became more interested in operating as a single collective, than as individuals.

wingmakers.com...

That's the purpose of the current design for earth being neo-tribal intentional-community and replicating, with understanding of spiritual/natural laws of the universe, there is more opportunity for for individuality and spiritual progress than our m51 cousins, which may come to join in our effort at creating more capable host-bodies.

except for insects and some of them survive, maybe they start using the computers that are left or the computers start communicating with them and they evolve from new radiation and start driving around in cars and stuff until they become very smart and their population rises astronomically and this is why we have "insectoids" maybe they've already seen all that # and it was so weird that they learned how to time travel and came back to tell us these things. Wow... locust, man... that's trippy stuff.
Is that why teachers sometimes call their students "young grasshopper"....haha!

There are some insectoid species, likely you tapped into some of their trends,
however they require higher oxygen levels than available on earth, to my knowledge.

Radiation from nuclear holocausts is known to be a causative factor in creating super-giant insects.
As the Thiaoobans have mentioned:

A group of red ants, each the size of a cow, were rushing from behind the rocks onto the beach. They moved quicker than horses in gallop.

The armed men kept glancing behind, as if to compare the speed at which the people scrambled to safety, with the advance of the ants. Already, the latter were near - too near...

The men faced them bravely as, with only a second’s hesitation, the first beast attacked. We could distinguish the mandibles clearly - each the size of a man’s arm. At first, the creature feigned, enabling the man to strike with his sabre, but he slashed only air. Immediately, the mandibles encircled his waist, severing him cleanly in two. Another pair of ants helped the first to shred him, while the rest launched their assault on the fleeing combatants, gaining rapidly on them - too rapidly...

From the sphere, an electric-blue beam of unbearable intensity shot out, just as the ants were upon the men. The creatures were struck dead, one after the other, with amazing precision and effectiveness. Curls of smoke rose from the burnt flesh of the animals strewn over the ground, their enormous legs convulsing in a last spasm.

The sphere returned to its earlier position above the beach and produced a special tool with which it combed through the carcasses. I could see one of the astronauts seated at her desk, talking into her computer. This prompted me to ask Thao if she was supervising the work being carried out.

‘At the moment, yes, for this work was not originally scheduled. We are taking samples of these creatures, pieces of lung in particular, in order to analyse them. We think that certain types of radiation have produced this mutant form of creature. In fact, ants do not have lungs but the only logical explanation for their sudden gigantism is...’

‘These people are, in a way, the descendants of certain ancestors of people existing still on your planet. In fact, a group of their ancestors peopled a continent on the planet Earth about 250 000 of your Earth years ago. Here, they possessed a civilisation which was very advanced but, having raised enormous political barriers between themselves, they finally destroyed themselves, 150 years ago, with the atom.’

‘Do you mean - a total nuclear war?’

‘Yes, brought about by chain reaction. We come, from time to time, to take samples in order to study the degree of radiation still existing in various regions. Sometimes too, just as a few moments ago, we help them.’

rune.galactic.to...

Mutant corn might prove very beneficial or do we not like that dimension? oh no... the governments going to burn all the corn now.

Monsanto corn is poison.
Studies have found it causes organ damage:
blog.friendseat.com...
Also many countries are banning and burning it:
justmytruth.wordpress.com...

edit on 22/12/10 by lowki because: more sources

edit on 22/12/10 by lowki because: neo-tribe intentional-community

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Really so would you like to state what lives you had, which are so much more interesting?

I was Hitler in my most previous. I don't expect you to believe me but I transcended at the moment I pulled the trigger at my brain to what I am today. In one of my previous lives I was an assistant to Galileo. My name was Vincenzio Viviani and I aided in a few of his experiments. Before that I was a galaxy that is over 800 Billion light year away from here. Nice place, only 300 habitable planets, but man they are something to be seen.

Clearly you didn't read beyond the first page,
I simply had 2 accounts when I started the thread due to some confusion,
though now I have just this one Lowki.

I suggest pen and paper to keep track of your identities a little better. You all straightened out now?!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

lol @ galaxy. thats quite different from being hitler.

The least ill say is this lowki guy is well read and has a very creative imagination.

The most ill say is that hes being used a vessel for a transcendental entity - a "demon", whos very archetypal existence revolves around the concept of fantasy, and illusion. Thus, it creates a very convincing idea of the way the world works for no other reason than to draw lifeforce from the person it clings itself to.

I have read differing versions - contradictive differing versions, from so many sources that echo the same nonsense as lowki.. Abundanthope.net, galacticfederation and 4winds. these people are psychotics. Thats it. They still dont get that NONE of their sources are legitimate, but theyre all being played. Instead, they reason, or am sure are told by their "galactic friend" that this persons being decieved by evil entities, but he isnt.

As stupid as this subject sounds, analytical psychology talks about it, as do many mystical traditions.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

lol @ galaxy. thats quite different from being hitler.

This may sound crazy, but both require tedious work and order. Being in a human vessel is far easier to control though. Humans function on a much more simplified infrastructure and system compared to a Galaxy. Try keeping order in something so vast and complex. It's tricky, but it all happens within the dark matter. This is where the consciousness of the galaxy is.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

That sounds like actual new age dogma

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

That sounds like actual new age dogma

It's far too old to be "new age". It's more like a quantified infinite singularity.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join