It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a Gray Alien in past life

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am a purple alien; were on a higher plane of consciousness, which is why we are purple; and not an ugly gray

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by lowki

Do Grey Aliens use some technology to place "false visions" in Near Death Experiences?

Well that really depends,
the standard after-lifes are typically run by different race of beings.

though soul-transfer between bodies,
interaction with bodiless souls, and astral-projection
can be accomplished by grays along with many star being races.

Can a Grey Alien read a human's thoughts?

yes, though to understand the humans,
would have to be exposed to the culture long enough.

can use universal language, emotions, sounds and images.
though some humans find it confusing,
only from malpractice.

What do Tall Greys think of Short Greys?

depends on which ones you're asking,
if they are from Rigel then servants,
if they are local hybrids then parents.

What do Short Greys think of Tall Greys?

depends on the hive you're in,
it's not necessarily size,
but brain power that matters.
as well as souls development.

From two leaders I had in past lives,
the tall gray, he seemed a bit on edge,
or regretful of me, that I was difficult to work with.
I liked the tall blonde, who seemed to have a lot of good things to say about me,
I was cooing while he was petting me on my forehead.
mmm, it was so pleasant.
Though he usually stayed on the ship.
and on the ground was typically in mainly gray task forces.
we had some hybrids sometimes, their forms were quite curious.

I remember a blonde girl that had very large eyes,
she used the black lids on surface.
Saw her while in caves without lids also.

also remember seeing a short asian girl,
she had her hands outstretched,
like she was walking on a fine line.
Her head was too small,
she was deemed retarded,
her telepathy was broken.

Originally posted by 8fl0z
reply to post by lowki2

Quite an imagination youve got there...

I dont want to seem like a dick, but a lot of these Gray Area posts seem like they have been made while, or after being high on marijuana and/or shrooms, or acid....OR all three simultaneously, and while drunk....

In earth human society, the institutionalization leads to brain fragmentation,
so people have different brain regions for interacting at home, school, work.
Serotonin in a neuro-transimitter that helps form connections in the brain,
it also happens to be something that is stimulated by shrooms and '___'.
People are more likely to awaken when their brain is whole.
Marijuana is a general enhancer of brain function,
increasing the amount of new brain cells that form.

Though admittedly it may be traumatic to reintegrate your alters.
Since perhaps some of the alters were abused or traumatized,
such as those which got insulted at school or watched violent television/games.

while most people don't get programmed as thoroughly as illuminati members,
being leaders of various institutions, their methods seep into the mainstream.
here is chapter of Svali's book about breaking free of the programming, and reintegrating alters.

PEOPLE TEND TO INTERNALIZE THEIR ABUSERS. The survivor may be horrified to find a representative of one of their worst perpetrators inside, but this was a survival mechanism. .. So, the survivor will internalize the rough nazi inside, to avoid being hurt. The survivor may mimic accents, mannerisms, even claim the perpetrator’s life history as their own.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

for me my dad was my main abuser,
after a shroom trip in the woods with some friends,
I realized that I had been living a life in imitation of him.
I also realized I am my own person and could be different.
and so my journey of self-discovery continued.

I also had alters of government officials, and legal system,
striking fear into me whenever crossing their imaginary laws.

Sometimes alters are as simple as a repetitive phrase, or self-stimulated neuron-patchc.

So how to reintegrate the alters?
I usually flood them with warmth and love,
ask them to reintegrate, and as for the repetitive phrases,
i simply overwrite them with more beneficial phrases,
by repeating and expanding the beneficial idea.

Originally posted by AlienDecendants
I am a bit confused on the part of joining the Grays if I did't achieve fourth density at harvest. How does it work i mean?

If you develop quantum binding to gray host bodies while alive,
can increase your chances by dieing within a functional hive.
then can reincarnate into one of the host-bodies available.

could you maybe answer my personal expirence thorugh email? Its about a couple dreams at least i think there dreams...Plz reply and thanks.

Sure you can message me your email address.
though feel free to mention it in the forums.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
I am a purple alien; were on a higher plane of consciousness, which is why we are purple; and not an ugly gray

oh come on guy!... resorting to childlike antics now? what in the world would possess you to exalt yourself by putting down the physical attractiveness of a grey? I can think of two possibilities.... jealousy or a dig into reversal.

Really, must we go through these motions?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowki2
I ascended when I was a pirate through negative love (acceptance) of my fellow pirates.

I've had three incarnations,
the first I was a male miner of sorts using a relatively unsuccessful hybrid,
I died early as a counsel decided that the host body was causing me too much pain.

Then I incarnated as a female genetic engineer,
I participated in some food lathering orgies in my spare time.

My first two life times I spent underground,
the mining one I was mainly in tunnels,
where as the genetic engineer female I spent mostly under ground buildings.

Then I incarnated as a space ship helper "android" gray alien,
I had Nordic Orion masters,
but I rarely looked much above their waist,
I was getting my orders from a higher ranking gray group leader.

I died in the soviet union in the early 80's from a rifle wound to the chest,
reincarnated as a homo-sapien.
To help we with you ascend.

I can still interact with the gray hive mind -- either directly or through memory.
So if you have any questions about Gray alien society feel free to ask.

So if you were an Alien Gray in your past life i have a few questions for you..... What is the deal with all the anal butt probing that you guys do? Are you guys just a bunch of perverted queers that like to butt diddle humans seriously what could be so interesting in the rectum? And Mr. Alien Gray that obviously has more knowledge than any human could possibly have answer this one since it pertains to rectum i guess.....how come corn comes out looking the same as when it went in when I know for a fact that I chewed it up completely?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensdoexisthow come corn comes out looking the same as when it went in when I know for a fact that I chewed it up completely?

maybe that is some far reaching universal mystery that they are trying to solve and it just so happens that no one's diet or lives for that matter are cornier than humans.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senz20
What exactly is photoreading?
'second line'

Honestly this video was all I needed to learn to do it:

It's just so fast, it's great.
Lol sometimes I try reading the book linearly,
but I end up yawning or falling asleep.

You see breathing is correlated with how much oxygen brain is using,
if you using more oxygen, then breathing is deeper, and faster,
if I'm photo-reading difficult material,
like computational intelligence math,
then my breathing was very strong.
I'm thinking of rereading that one.
I was in a bit of a rush the first time.

Nowadays when I'm doing my first read of a book,
I tilt it sideways so it's easier for the pages to fall down,
that way I can get through it faster.

Though I also do the flip one page at a time,
if I'm interested in actually getting every page into my subconsciousness.
Things of particular interest for me usually are pictures, diagrams, lists,
so textbooks are quite great in that respect.

What happens is that our brain is a parallel processor,
that means it processes many tid bits of information simultaneously,
our short-term memory or consciousness can only hold 7+-2 thoughts.
So our subconsciousness can process all that information,
and then simply let it move your eyes to key points on the page.
also the key points will form in your mind and enter your consciousness.

also you could ask questions while reading,
and your subconsciousness will answer,
and can autoflip to the correct page.
It's a really great way of reading.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

This is soooooooo stupid... I mean.. this guys a complete weirdo.

What the hell is wrong with people that they'll hang on to every word a spiritual entity speaks.

They are spiritual. they have the entire bank of the collective psyche to gather informaion from; additionally, they have knowledge which trickles down 70 years in the future, meaning they are able to discuss these things now, in the present.

That doesnt mean that there motives are good; or that theyre really what they say they are. For instance, they to be aliens from another solar system. And they also have all types of sensational stories about other galaxies, forms of technology, cloning etc. . Explained Simply: they are transcendental forces which relate to this world only. Their existence has been known since ancient times and there have always been methods to contact or manipulate them. Often, its them which do the manipulating (sorta like how a person who acts evil is being tempted by an unconscious compulson to act that way; therefore, its sorta cyclical. That doesnt mean there isnt any human responsibility. it just means that if youre lax it can continue to control you)

Anyone who truly understands metaphysics, as well as depth psychology, understands the nature of the unconscious and the copious presence of deceptive and malignant forces in it. Its essentially the spiritual equivalent of the world we live in. This world is crammed full of deception, lies, and illusion (we can thank pop culture for severly exacerbating this)... So, Demons are the etheral converse of that reality. They have no interest but themselves, and their own continued existence, which is in propgating the archetypal quality of its own nature by compelling a person with some object - whether that be physical or spiritual, and so siphoning life force in the process. In this way, demons act exactly as a virus does. A virus can only exist by virtue of its host, and so a demon, which is the spiritual/emotional manifestation of this archetype.

Im not trying to lecture you on this. Im just trying to inject a reason for why so many new age freaks claim to be channelling gray aliens; christ michael, 'st germain' etc. I know of this crap. For a while 4 or 5 years back i entertained myself by reading the 'reports' from the new age site, abundanthope.net, and fourwinds.org. It is amazing the stuff these people or forces invent. Its convincing stuff, yes, but i have no doubt that its coming from an impure and mendacious source.

And theyre also very antisemitic. Another indication that these forces are no different from the sources which motivated the mystics and antisemites of earlier generatiions. Except than, they appeared in a more mythological and imaginative form.

So to the OP. Your fantasies are delusions. You were not a pirate, or a pirates bird in a earlier life. You are being misled and tricked by evil forces whose very nature is deception, and soo. wake up.

And to people who believe him. Please for the love of G-d. stop believing him.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Right.

looks like complete nonsense to me.

Im sure you can recieve information this way, but integrate, and absorb it?

umm. no. all people require to process information, one thing at a time. some can do it faster than others; just not like this.
edit on 17-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
tell your gray alien friends its not a very affective method

A study by NASA titled "Preliminary Analysis of PhotoReading"[8] states:

These results clearly indicate that there is no benefit to using the PhotoReading technique. The extremely rapid reading rates claimed by PhotoReaders were not observed; indeed the reading rates were generally comparable to those for normal reading. Moreover, the PhotoReading expert showed an increase in reading time with the PhotoReading technique in comparison to normal reading. This increase in reading time was accompanied by a decrease in text comprehension. These results were found for two standardized tests of text comprehension and for three matched sets of expository texts.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Is a Tall Grey or a Short Grey more likely to give a human a hug?

Do female Grey Aliens like to "show their assets" to male Grey Aliens? Do Grey Aliens like to flirt?

Are Tall Greys or Short Greys more likely to abduct humans?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
lowki, I have been in contact with them...30 or so years ago; I was told something by them, can you repeat what they told me while I was in Greenville, SC?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

This is soooooooo stupid... I mean.. this guys a complete weirdo.

What the hell is wrong with people that they'll hang on to every word a spiritual entity speaks.

They are spiritual. they have the entire bank of the collective psyche to gather informaion from; additionally, they have knowledge which trickles down 70 years in the future, meaning they are able to discuss these things now, in the present.

That doesnt mean that there motives are good; or that theyre really what they say they are. For instance, they to be aliens from another solar system. And they also have all types of sensational stories about other galaxies, forms of technology, cloning etc. . Explained Simply: they are transcendental forces which relate to this world only. Their existence has been known since ancient times and there have always been methods to contact or manipulate them. Often, its them which do the manipulating (sorta like how a person who acts evil is being tempted by an unconscious compulson to act that way; therefore, its sorta cyclical. That doesnt mean there isnt any human responsibility. it just means that if youre lax it can continue to control you)

Anyone who truly understands metaphysics, as well as depth psychology, understands the nature of the unconscious and the copious presence of deceptive and malignant forces in it. Its essentially the spiritual equivalent of the world we live in. This world is crammed full of deception, lies, and illusion (we can thank pop culture for severly exacerbating this)... So, Demons are the etheral converse of that reality. They have no interest but themselves, and their own continued existence, which is in propgating the archetypal quality of its own nature by compelling a person with some object - whether that be physical or spiritual, and so siphoning life force in the process. In this way, demons act exactly as a virus does. A virus can only exist by virtue of its host, and so a demon, which is the spiritual/emotional manifestation of this archetype.

Im not trying to lecture you on this. Im just trying to inject a reason for why so many new age freaks claim to be channelling gray aliens; christ michael, 'st germain' etc. I know of this crap. For a while 4 or 5 years back i entertained myself by reading the 'reports' from the new age site, abundanthope.net, and fourwinds.org. It is amazing the stuff these people or forces invent. Its convincing stuff, yes, but i have no doubt that its coming from an impure and mendacious source.

And theyre also very antisemitic. Another indication that these forces are no different from the sources which motivated the mystics and antisemites of earlier generatiions. Except than, they appeared in a more mythological and imaginative form.

So to the OP. Your fantasies are delusions. You were not a pirate, or a pirates bird in a earlier life. You are being misled and tricked by evil forces whose very nature is deception, and soo. wake up.

And to people who believe him. Please for the love of G-d. stop believing him.

not lecturing someone? that is exactly what that was and there really is no sense in going through all of that at this point to explain why people feel the need to make stupid jokes like they are jealous. what does that prove? nothing.

If you had paid attention you would have seen that i had created a puddle for this guy to step in but was obviously so subtle and seemingly naive about it that you missed it. I think he did as well because he tried to use the old "I thought it was obvious" tactic. He seems like an ok person or an ok troll or whatever but he still hasn't answered my question that he, as a person who is in contact with greys should easily be able to answer.... what happened to the alleged alien in the video. I'm still waiting on my answer regardless of this guys intentions.

now, the guy seems pretty smart... I have noticed that some of his posts are meant to enhance this perception such as the one he just posted about photoreading. I could go on and on and on about subtleties like this in this thread, but I don't feel like doing that because I have no need to personally attack the guy. Things like this aren't going to deter me though or help create my opinion. I just want to know about the goddamned video and this guy is either going to tell me about it or he's going to keep ignoring my question and I will then ignore his claims without going on and on about it. Simple enough?

... but to start with the petty jokes about greys... well, that's kind of silly to me. what is your aim here. Are you trying to debunk the Op who is clearly human now or are you trying to insult an alien race?
... or are you trying to troll out and investigate some other interest?
Now, don't gimme some long drawn out skeptical thing... it's really not that complicated is it?
Is this really your version of expressing yourself in a straightforward manner?
Please tell me that it isn't. What is your game?... spit it out.

what is it that you wish to accomplish here?
edit on 17-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Ok. Here it is.

Grays are demons, chaosmagic. We can attribute this to Aleister Crowley and i believe HG Wells for purveying these images. It was made for this new 'era' of science and disocvery. Something that had to be presented as believable, and logical, to resonate with the message of science fiction novels, star trek, and the developments in technology... this manipulative psychology has worked quite well, i would say.

And i thought i was straighforward with my earlier views. I made a joke mocking his gray beliefs. And i also noticed his mood as being 'sattva ' which i inferred as his being educated in Hindu esotericism (as all the new age kids are attracted to. Its like giving candy to a baby). So i mentioned the fact that grey auras, signifiy something evil, and malignant, like disease (or demons).. Whereas a purple or violet aura, symbolizes a very high spiritual state or level of attainment. Thus, i mocked his views, using his views. I thought it was clever.

As for photoreading. Dumbest thing i have ever heard. Even NASA considers it inferior to normal reading. Reading shoudl be donev as it normally is: one thing at a time. I read at a decent pace - speed reading is logical,, and works, but this is just time consuming and unecessarily convoluted. Ill stick to the ancient word after word method. I'll leave this stuff to information hoarders or those who think they'll become an alien ambassador... lol. I dont see the reasoning behind ther need to 'photo' read. Reading should be entertaining and enjoyable. If you want to speed read, like anythony robbins is always on about - read a book a day, than to me you really have no respect at all for the process of reading, but instead want to strengthen the acuity of your mind. Thats good and all. But how much can you retain? Not much. reading requires alot of interpetation sometimes. and meditation on what was just read.. For instance, i will approach readign a sacred subject, like the bible for instance, in a slow and orderly manner. I have no desire to rush through it. I want to absorb as much as possible, and often that requires me to stop, and meditate on what i just read - as with esoteric subjects/parables, require interpretation and deeper understanding. But basic straightforward science subjects, or history, literature...ill read that at a faster pace. But again, if i find myself losing the greater pciture, which can happen when you concentrate on speed reading, it defeats the purpose..

Anyways, i had quote you, but i was just using you as a way to reflect my views on ths subject. You seem like a level headed guy. The question of aliens itself should be rejected; since there is no evidence, a agnostic attitude is better in this area. The possibility of life on other planets is believable, and desirable. Who would want to be alone in this vast infinite space? But im not gonna allow wishful thinking to interfere with reason. Ive done that much in the past and ive learned my lesson.

Till than, i'll take the solid and practical advice of the Jewish philosopher, Maimonides. The people who run this world - the aristocrats, love filling our consciousness and worlds with false and delusive knowledge. That is the template they work from, and those who succumb to any false piece of information that they manage; youve entered their paradigm and are under their control. Its dangerous when you allow that to happen...soooo... Reason. Logic.
edit on 17-12-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I'm not sure why you felt the need to point out all your reasons for not photoreading but ok, great. that's cool.

as for aliens not being real... I've seen a grey. you're wasting your time talking it down to me.
why is your opinion that you have extracted from what you've read and different than any one else's opinion extracted from what they've read? As for me, I can't tell you where the guy was from, but I know what I saw and I also feel very strongly about the roswell incident and alien technology in our society. I've also seen a stargate (had 3 witnesses) and I've seen a hologram. seriously, why are you even wasting your time? You think telling me I sound level headed is going to make me all of the sudden forget everything that has happened in my life?

honestly?... you seem awfully desperate to try to sound convincing. why is that? To me, that is the most mysterious thing going on in this thread currently.... why YOU personally feel the need to try to sound so convincing like I'm just supposed to believe what you say based on nothing. based on the fact that maybe you think you can draw out some parallel to old school new age magic by bringing up crowley because you think my screen name means a lot to me. I don't give two sh!ts about chaosmagic in itself... I took the name cause I damn well liked it and it reminds me of my life, that no matter what crazy # happens, it's going to go full circle and I will learn about things above and beyond all this nonsense. That's what it means to me... I hardly know anything about anyone who practices chaosmagic. You really shouldn't look at such trivial things in such a linear black and white way. maybe if you thought to look outside the box you would have experiences of your own and not have to worry about debunking all you see out what seems like jealousy of things you don't even believe in. do you really read into things that much for clues? are people that much of an enigma and game for you?...like a puzzle or something that is just supposed to work a certain way based on the clues you think you see?... and you have to figure it out, right?

you can't even be honest about your own agenda here.
you can't even be real about that much. I don't care how you read books. I don't care what kind of books you read. I don't care what you think you know.

what is it that you would *really* like to say..hmm?
Seriously, what's *really* bothering you? ... because if it's this.. wellll....

I do have to ask then... are backed into your locker by someone bigger than you and trying to think of something cool to say?... because that is what it sounds like.
Either that or you are trying to repair some faulty damage control by making yourself seem like you are half way attempting to make others resist these ideas. playing a bit of devil's advocate. That really only makes some situations worse.

seriously, this is not a very good use of time in my opinion.
You want to make some real progress, let's talk about what is really eating at you. why beat around the bush? clearly you need some attention in your life. it's not for the sake of humor or it would involve humor... so what is it? can you spill it? can you even be honest with yourself about it?

what is your GAME, man?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

tell your gray alien friends its not a very affective method

A study by NASA titled "Preliminary Analysis of PhotoReading"[8] states:

These results clearly indicate that there is no benefit to using the PhotoReading technique. The extremely rapid reading rates claimed by PhotoReaders were not observed; indeed the reading rates were generally comparable to those for normal reading. .

Ya well you should have actually read the study.
ntrs.nasa.gov...

The sample and way the study was conducted was clearly biased towards normal readers. As they sample text was only 1,500 words or 3 pages.
In such tiny documents yes linear reading may be more effective.

The whole purpose of photoreading is with large amounts of text.
In the study it was saying how photoreading is usually 8,000 - 20,000 words a minute, though clearly the samples (1,500 words) were too small to adequately test that.

Also in terms of the test, with photoreading you make your goal of info or purpose before you photoread. wheras this test was a post-hoc, with questions after the reading session.
If it had been an "open-book" test would have been more compliant with photoreading.

Besides all that, the brain often overlooks information that isn't useful to it,
or at least the most effective brains tend to only contain the pertinent pieces of data.
Seems like Nasa was more testing if people would be more subservient if they read linearly, and indeed they found that to be the case.
As photoreaders can be more selective with what they read,
since photo-readers can more easily skip over boring, useless or objectionable text.

Also I'd like to make a stand for Anecdotal Evidence,
It's probably some of the best kind of evidence available, quantum binding.
That's why humans find it so convincing, since it's a valid form of evidence.

Science's detestment of anecdotal evidence,
stems largely from their desire to monopolize knowledge,
their claim being that unless they studied it "scientifically" it must be false.

Also they put the bar even higher, that people can't just do a scientific study, they also have to get published in a "peer-reviewed" journal.
Which typically also has a hefty fee, and takes ownership of your work, charging people money to find out about your research, keeping it a secret from the majority of the public.
Considering they are largely funded by public money, it's a travesty.

Nasa had made some innovations in the past,
but nowadays they are largely yet another government front disinfo agency.
For instance Nasa Clean Air trials tell people that you need 16 plants to clean your indoor air, which is prohibitively expensive and takes up a lot of space.
yet they neglect to mention that you could get the same amount of air with a 5 gallon or 22 liter aquarium with a kilo of algae.
Yet on yahoo answers people are better informed:
answers.yahoo.com...

Actually I love Jews :-D. In fact my cohabitating partner is part Jewish, I'm going to chrismukkah with her folks tomorrow.

BTW Semites actually means people from the middle-east, including Arabs.
en.wikipedia.org...
So if anyone is an anti-semite it's the American media which claims them to be terrorists and puts them in concentration camps like guantanamo.

Just in case you were wondering, I have friends from Iran and Afghanistan.
edit on 17/12/10 by lowki because: Semites

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
what happened to the alleged alien in the video.

From what I gather,
they tried selling or trading him to some CIA like government officials,
but it was botched as they didn't know cover-ups were more important than live-beings.
So during the transactions the gray was shot by a government official.
they were still sitting in car at the time, bullet came in through the wind shield.
The portuguese man was very angry and had blood and guts on him.
Then the government officials used some kind of sonic or electromagnetic mind-number, which knocked the transactee's unconscious,
clean up crew was initiated, the angry one that had guts on him was dumped in a river,
the grays body was put in a bag and shipped off to mexico for storage in an underground base.
the other human man had their memories wiped, and are very confused, thinking something important happened, but attractive females let him focus on his present moment.

edit on 17/12/10 by lowki because: pronouns

edit on 17/12/10 by lowki because: windshield

edit on 17/12/10 by lowki because: bullet

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lowki

What a fantastic story. I swear I read better SCI FI on this site than I see in the movies or on TV.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Sorry guys, but lowki is another false prophet, or whatever you'd call him.
He claims that he is still in contact with aliens. I requested lowki to contact them and tell them to come to my home, and they haven't. It is pretty disappointing, but what can you do. I wish he was real
It is really cool read though, makes you wonder what are the possibilities.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Sorry guys, but lowki is another false prophet, or whatever you'd call him.
He claims that he is still in contact with aliens. I requested lowki to contact them and tell them to come to my home, and they haven't. It is pretty disappointing, but what can you do. I wish he was real
It is really cool read though, makes you wonder what are the possibilities.

Here's what I don't like about this and this is as straight forward as I can possibly be about it without mucking it down with attempts at being logical and reasonable about a subject where there isn't much of a choice to do so.

To me, it's one of two things...
Someone saying "let me make up a wild story and be as detailed as I can possibly be because people will buy into detail and when they do, I can laugh at them because I have nothing better to do"
or this...
"Let me take a little morsel of evidence, a little morsel of what some believe to be truth and hide here in this great big pile of BS because everyone loves to pilfer through a lot of mess and getting all over the place and have to waste their time washing themselves and everything they've gotten it on for the sake of that little grain of alleged truth that no one even knows exists inside the BS in the first place... because by the time they take the very unlikely route of looking for it, it's not like it's going to be tainted by the whole pile of BS that it has been soaking in"

I, personally just want to skip all of this because without some kind of body of evidence, it's useless.
It's like someone thinks it's a good idea to drag people's expectations down as low as they can possibly be so they can yell "SURPRISE" at the end. People are getting slow with these routines I tell you, not that they weren't already old to begin with.
It's fine and dandy to read people stories and opinions as long as they are not bombarding you with copious amounts of fiction and calling it fact. I'm not even here for the stories. I really did try to keep out of this one. I did. I'm not deeply interested in any of this outside of cutting to the chase but it's almost like you have to go through all these wringers to make that known... like jumping through hoops. If you don't respond and react, it's like you're not even thinking... which is not true. It's a huge time killer.

my apologies to the OP but I really have a hard time finding my compassion for someone who slaughters the truth to back up their story. If the alien in the video is real and criminals attempted to trade him to the CIA then this video tape would not be on the internet. I really hate it when people go around just assuming everyone is an idiot. It really pisses me off.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

CM I agree with you. That's when I get into trouble on this site when Posers....sorry Posters make claims that you would have to be an idiot to accept.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join