It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 "shoot down order" whistleblower Feb 2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

In that, you are correct, in that whatever this individual is saying, it is unlikely it was truly top secret. Given the fact the base commander of an army base wouldn't be able to give shootdown orders.

When I was in, towards the end of my 4 years, in about mid 95, the army had become considerably more lax and lazy with security in alot of areas too. Just something to consider.

I highly doubt this PFC witnessed a shootdown order, but something else, probably not classified. She never mentions security clearance.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Yes, I was a political science student when the Sept. 11 attacks occured, of course it was the topic of class for a good long while. We all came to the consensus that it was shot down, even before all the feel good stories came out. It just made sense, there was no more too it. When you look at the events of that morning there was no other conclusion we could come to, granted we were not hypothesizing at that time that it was an inside job, but the idea of bringing down a plane to "protect" others was a lesser of two evils arguement that we all believed.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
double post, sorry

[edit on 2-5-2009 by searching4truth]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Given the fact the base commander of an army base would be able to give shootdown orders.

I highly doubt this PFC witnessed a shootdown order, but something else, probably not classified. She never mentions security clearance.

These arguments end up like a dog chasing it's own tail. Almost every possible speculation has been examined and dismissed over the years.

It's recommended reading through a long thread like this thorough. A very knowledgeable ATS member, Reheat, had this to say earlier:

" Fort Meade is mostly staffed by the US Army. The Base Commander (which was referenced in the article) most definitely would be US Army. Base Commanders in the US Army have NO OPERATIONAL CONTROL or say so about anything OPERATIONAL. That's just one significant problem with the authenticity of this. Why and HOW would US Army personnel at Fort Meade, MD even know about UA 93 in the first place? NEADS (who was controlling the battle) did not know about UA 93 until a few minutes after it crashed and ALLl of the activity that occurred at NEADS is on tape. Hours and hours of tape.

US Army personnel at Ft Meade or anywhere else had NO AUTHORITY to authorize anything related to 9/11, especially anything related to a shoot down of a civilian airliner. They were NOT in any kind of Command and Control loop of any nature, period.

Where did these fighters that supposedly shot down UA 93 originate. All of the fighter activity on 9/11 is recorded on MULTIPLE radar sites which correlates with records of flight plans and departures from military airports. It all fits together like a glove. There were no fighters near UA 93 when it crashed into that field near Shanksville, PA. "

Mike

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Sorry, I just read my post and saw my typo, I meant to put that the base commander WOULDN'T have the authority to shootdown craft, nor would he be involved in air defense at all unless he was on a missile base and the planes were flying low, visible, and directly threatening his base. In that case, surface to air stingers would most likely be involved.

Anyway, for me, the point isn't whether or not she actually witnessed a shootdown order, I am certain she did not. What interests me here was the mention of being on the phone to someone in West Point, which is an Army Academy. It also happens that West point is right about where the flight paths of American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175 crossed, though at different times.

That is my main interest here, and unfortunately, the interviewer did not broach this subject at all, nor did he actualy question much.

Now an Army Base Commander on the phone with someone at West Point makes more sense. West Point, being an Officer's Training Academy, would not have anything to do with a shootdown, either. But that's not my interest.

That little part about West Point has actually made a lightbulb in my head go off, and I am looking into something I had heard a while back. When I have something, if it turns out to be something I will post it.

I need to correct my previous post though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join