It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke, Reptilians, Oh My!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
i was making up my own story w/ that :LOL: , what im saying is w/ a little imagination, anyone can make a story like icke's.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 180attoseconds

Yep a litle imagination can make people rich and start a cult following. I am pretty sure Icke has his own club now, maybe they are the reptilians.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
David Icke has the most accurate name in the world. I used to have several of his books, all bought used so he wouldn't get any royalties. You can still get used copies that have never been opened. "Presents", I'll bet.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Doesn't David Icke say these are stories told to him by others?

Does Icke ever say he personally saw a Reptillian?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Doesn't David Icke say these are stories told to him by others?

Does Icke ever say he personally saw a Reptillian?

"Somebody told me" is a prevarication benchmark, I'm sure you know. Did you see him in "Religulous"? He couldn't even look the camera in the eye when he was spouting his tripe. (His interview is on the DVD, not in the theatrical release, BTW.)

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes, he says that he can talk to 12th dimensional beings and that they give him his knowledge or something. And I do not think he has ever seen a Reptilian, but he says that they are 7 feet tall and blah blah blah..

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla

"Somebody told me" is a prevarication benchmark.

Somebody told me a man died on a cross - - but there is no evidence.

I do believe there are many dimensions - I will not dismiss the unknown - just because it is not known.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Good for you! Actually, many people died on crosses. Slow death was a spectator sport in Rome.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It seems clear to me that the OP did not digg realy deep into Icke's research when i see the list of arguments.
I can not say that i believe in all of Icke's idea's and theories, specialy not the reptilian ones.
But the arguments presented here against them are not very strong i think.

The nuclear war argument is much like a straw man i think.
There does not have to be a nuclear war, maybe the are resistand to radiation, etc etc

So our leaders are related to these reptilians. That is strange, why if they are related to these reptilians can they have children? There children should be a hybrid, a hybrid possesses both types- Human and Reptilian, if this were possible tranformations would be next to impossible due to reptilians skin being so different than human skin, no transformation can take place.

These matters you bring up are explained in great length in Icke's material and they way you present this makes it clear you did not digg very deep.
Maybe you could debate his theories based on what he actualy claims, that would make a much more interesting discussion.

There must be plenty of debatable material in david icke's books and publications and maybe even enough to proof he is wrong with his own words.
But i have seen nothing in this thread so far that comes even close.
In fact it looks to me more like an attempt of some form of carracter assasination for what ever reason.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

I've done my digging and mostly everybody in this agree's with my assestments. Anyway, ask around ATS if I do all my homework, everyone knows that I do. I have asked the big believers to debate me in a Reptilian debate all of them have either answered and said no or have not replied at all. All my points are valid and researched to the fullest.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
reply to post by jaamaan

I've done my digging and mostly everybody in this agree's with my assestments. Anyway, ask around ATS if I do all my homework, everyone knows that I do. I have asked the big believers to debate me in a Reptilian debate all of them have either answered and said no or have not replied at all. All my points are valid and researched to the fullest.

Fair enough.
I see what you are saying.
I just think there is more juice meat to debate in his material but i dont realy feel like the right person to defend his stance because i have no real believe in what he says until i see something in my personal life that might proof his reptilian point.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

So true mate. Infact if you can find me someone who believes in Reptilians and willing to debate send them my way.
because as of yet no one has taken me up on this offer.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think it's this creative extension of the whole Satan taking on the form or identity of a snake or whatever in the Garden of Eden....
And then all the reptile related spiritual themes in history....
Some would say these stories are a result of "Reptilian" presence, influence or the likes, but I sort of think that it could go either way.
I hear tons and tons of stories about people who say they see reptilians, some of them have been very brilliant, credible people. So either a lot of people have hallucinations about reptiles, are lying, or else are seeing something.
Pretty narrow choices...lol
That said, if they really are seeing something, I would just as readily accept the whole evil angels doing it as part of a deception or something.
I am fully educated on what Icke has to say on the matter and all that, but I think he could just as easily be deceived or playing into it all; I don't think he is lying...
Anyhow, whatever the case...I have seen so many pictures of people that are supposedly morphing into their true reptilian state or whatever, but none of them are even close to convincing or can't be more easily explained by something completely different and much more likely.
Does anyone here have some really good photos of this? Better yet video...Cartoons and photoshop don't count!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Good for you! Actually, many people died on crosses. Slow death was a spectator sport in Rome.

I am aware of many historical forms of death & torture for entertainment.

But - you know that your response is evasive.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Evasive? How? You want to get into a chat about dead zombie Jews?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Cheers to the posters who say reptilians could be simply what people used to call demons... until I see one in the flesh, that is what I would surmise. There is something to this 'reptilian' research but I would not conclude it is literally true. It could simply be an archetype - the snakes in the Bible, STS nature lurking in all of us etc... No video I have ever seen 'proves' shapeshifting etc - only that certain people such as anchors and politicians suddenly exhibit a weird, evil look - please post any credible videos that you think would refute my experience.
I wonder if any of you recall a person claiming to be a 'bloodline Insider' answering questions on Godlikeproductions.com in 2005 (I won't post a link as the thread was hacked at GLP - do a search on google or scroogle and you will find the material in a pdf format). Insider said Icke had been led by several pre-planned cases to witness 'reptilian' activities concentrated in such a short period of time that he could not help but formulate this theory - which in my opinion truly sounds clinically paranoid. In other words, secret controllers of Earth's power structures PLAYED him to do these books and speeches. To Icke's credit, he did break out of that feeling of paranoia in his later books towards a type of direct faith in the Divine... I cannot help but wonder if there should be an ecology of thinking aboutsubjects like this - C. G. Jung comes to mind - in other words, if you posit (suppose, believe etc.) such a pervasive rule of evil, there must be an equal force of goodness or hidden divinity - in ourselves, if not in our collective and individual fates... Any comments?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
To TheMythLives,

You talk as if you KNOW all the information that is out there.

How do you know what reptilians need to survive? Biology 101? No.

They could all be lies.

You can't assume something doesn't exist from what you learned in science class.

The science community is in on it as well. They control the top people in ALL categories.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
David Icke's material is very credible, expect for the dubious reptilian stuff. Give the guy a break and get over yourselves!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

So wait, you assume that David Icke's Reptilian theory is truthful and you have never seen one, touched one, smelt one, ate one, or anything? That is one of the most amzing comments I have ever read.

The Science Community is in on the conspiracy? The entire damn sceince community? Thats a lot of people to control and what about the Independent scientist that come to the same conclusion?

Everything in life follows a basic set of biological laws, even extraterrestrials (not reptilians) need to follow them and they cannot break them, but that is even if they exist, which I doubt...

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321

You can't assume something doesn't exist from what you learned in science class.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by bobbylove321]

Just as you can't assume something does exist because some guy on a talk show swears it does. I trust what my science teacher taught me more than what some guy with a talent for storytelling would try and have me believe.

JMO, but I think David Icke missed the memo that "V" was just a TV show.

<< 1    3 >>

join