It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke, Reptilians, Oh My!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
First of all, I am not a supproter of David Icke and I do not agree with a lot of things he says. When I first heard about his reptilian theory I thought he was crazy and when I actually decided to investigate further I found out that he really is a genius (and not in a good way). He has pulled the cloak over a lot of peoples eyes and this needs to end.

First of all a brief explantion by david icke himself:

According to writer David Icke, 7-foot (2.1 m) tall, blood-drinking reptilian humanoids from the star system Alpha Draconis are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy directed at humanity. The reptilians maintain their control through the generation of fear and negative emotion, which is food to these entities, by manufacturing conflicts, primarily wars. He contends that most of the world's leaders are in fact related to these reptilians. Icke's theories now have supporters in 47 countries and he frequently gives lectures to crowds of 2500 or more.

Blood, Draconis? Do you see where I am going here? Vampire specifically Count Dracula, based on Vlad the Impaler who used spears that if my friend is correct were usually 7 feet tall (don't take my word for it, not sure if this is right).

Reptilians use fear and emotion to control the masses. Please, all a man needs is a gun and he will control the masses:

Best said by Vladimir Lenin: "One man with a gun can control 100 without one."

The reptilians if war was there agenda are actually pretty stupid. If they feed off of us and drink our blood, then surely war would be the least proitable to there food supply, especially if a nuclear armed conflict were to engage which would definatley, not only harm, but destroy there food supply. But on that note of blood, if the reptilians drink our blood then surely they would be exposed to diseases and illnesses 10 times greater than what we face. Its simple biology, blood carries so much disease, even in the most heathly of people heriditary diseases and dormant illnesses flow through blood. Not to mention other fcators such as blood types and what not.

So our leaders are related to these reptilians. That is strange, why if they are related to these reptilians can they have children? There children should be a hybrid, a hybrid possesses both types- Human and Reptilian, if this were possible tranformations would be next to impossible due to reptilians skin being so different than human skin, no transformation can take place. But if they are full blown reptilian, why would they morph to a human form? When there reptilians form is so much stronger and better? To fit in? Please thats the stupidest thing I have ever heard, if YOU are the power, than you SET the TRENDS and SET what is ACCEPTABLE.

Apparently there are 4 characteristics of Reptilians:

1) Eyes
2) Teeth
3) Skin
4) Behavior

Unfortunatley, none of these have been proven. The eyes can easily be debunked, the teeth can as well, the skin is the same and the behavior is the same. All of these characteristics have been debunked. Too bad we do not have a big charcter like Icke exposing him once and for all on his reptilian theory. Even though Icke would probably win, after all who could deny his logic?

Eyes. Simply put Reptile eyes and human eyes are extremely different. If Reptilians have Reptile eyes particulary those of a snake an interesting thing happens:

Snakes have there eyes on each side of there head allowing for a seperate image in there brain everytime, from different points of view, particulary sideways view. What is the signifigance, if the Reptilians morph into a human there eyes are completely different and move into a different way, this simple transition would not only confuse, but cause pain and difficulty viewing what is in front do the way the eys are facing. Biology 101. There are other factors, but that is the major one.

Teeth. Pointy? Dull? Both? If Reptilians have to suck blood than they are obviously pointy in parts. What is the problem of morphing into a human. Where in the hell do the teeth go? If they move up back into the jaws then not only is that painful, but dangerous. There main teeth is how they eat and without that familiar feeling, things become odd in the mouth region. Agan there are other factors but, this covers enough.

Skin, I just went over skin. There is a major difference and if this were to take place...Never mind its impossible to take place, dry skin to moister? Were would the reptilians get there moisture from? Also what the hell I will entertain one aspect, hair follicles are not present on reptiles therefore reptiles do not get acne! I am pretty sure I have seen Presidents with some sort of Pimple of them. Enough entertainment on that one.

Behavior, no need to elaborate since Reptilian behavior seems to be no different than what the politicans do, everyday people and dead people even.

Shapeshifting Ability: If they can morph into a human form then were does there original anoatomy go? How to they miraculously shrink? Its impossible, something cannot morph its anatomy further than what the anatomy already is, including shrinking or growing. Its impossible not only in Biology, but to known physics as well.

In some cultures snakes were fertility symbols
SOURCE

Some cultures regarded snakes as immortal because they appeared to be reincarnated from themselves when they sloughed their skins.
SOURCE

Quetzalcoatl (Plumed Serpent), who was balanced by the evil spirit of sacrifice, the Serpent of Obsidian Knives which was one of the four pillars supporting the sky. In each case, the association with snakes was based on imagery rather than snake-like qualities.
SOURCE

There is no evidence for Reptilians, no evidence from the past, present, or the near future. Icke makes a killing off of these claims and he easily holds at least 100 "seminars"a year that gather 2500 people at a time to listen to the "truth". I personally believe that Hitler himself said it the best:
"If you tell a lie long enough loud enough and often enough the people will believe it."

This lie has grown into a manifestation of star wars, star trek, stargate, an over active imagination and all combining suitable stories of the ancients (stories that can be formed to agree with his ideology). If David Icke has any evidence what so ever, instead of evidence that only he can present, I would love to see it. Show me a past president change into a reptile and I will gladly change my mind.

Icke is not a dumb man, which is shown by his enormous overactive imagination. He gets a few things right here and there about other conspiracies, but this reptilian thing needs to stop. Its gone on for far to long and again I will quote Hitler:
"People are more likely to believe a big lie than a small one"

All Icke does is use psychology to gain the upper hand, as well as evidence that seems "plausible", but in reality is far from it. David Icke is a master mind manipulator, morphing ancient texts and mythology to transform and agree with his conspiracies. He talks about opening minds to the "truth", unbrainwashing the masses, and returning the liberties to the people, but that is far from the truth, he does the exact opposite: Constricting the mind to believe this incredible story with "plausible" information, he brainwashes through his psychological tactics and he is forcing people to succomb to what he says, which will make people eventually "go to far" and in the end have our liberties taken away. He is, in essense, what he warns against. For this simple reason,David Icke is a genius

[edit on Apr 3rd 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You have many, if not all, valid points, but being a little sci-fi minded, i dont really understand what david icke and star wars, startrek, stargate have in common. They have nothing in common with any of his theories.

But you are absolutely right about the others. He is fun to watch, sweat dripping off his face, waving his arms around, getting all excited. I dont think he describes our reality very well. There are elite, but i dont think that they are reptilian overlords.

I hope others have come to the same conclusion.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

hey there! i dont know were you got the firs part of your comment thing

The reptilians maintain their control through the generation of fear and negative emotion, which is food to these entities

but i kinda wanted to talk about just this bit befor i agree more with you in some ways!

If infact they drink our blood and you do make the case for it then why would fear and negative emtion be food aswell??

that part kind got me confused "not about you but the comments" or his statements ect

btw i dont belive him myself im old enought to remember himself to claim he was jesus on tv in a pink tracksuite!!!! lol

he may have the right intentions but they can also be miss guided by false claims

so in all i agree that the reptile overlord thing is probibly not real.. i dont know who put us here i aint got a clue why and the only time i will know both them questions is infact when the person who put me here tells me so...

every man is just that "a man".. i try not to worry so much about the question of why or who or watever but i do try and understand that we are here and what are we going to do about it?

bleeting on about reptile overlords makes no sens to me as its a man telling a story much like the bible you can belive if you wish and you dont if thats what you want..

end of the day its a story

s+f neways coz it was a great read and you made alot of vaild points to me neways and that at the end of the day is what matters

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Whilst I certainly believe in extra-terrestrial life and the probability of these life forms visiting Earth the Reptilian story is a little far fetched for me.

A story is better believed if it's 90% truth, 10% "embelishment".

The reptilian theory is quite the opposite and it throws a cloud over a serious topic.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
How do you know they'd catch a disease with our blood? Do we catch a disease when we normally drink water?

Also, how do you know that they don't live in underground facilities or even other dimensions? Don't you think the "serpent" in the bible and reptilians sound similar?

They've always been here, and they've taken control.

Once you know the Hollow Earth Theory, then you can start figuring out that maybe they can exist in another world beneath ours, and places like the pyramids could in reality be "portals" or "entrances" into their world.

All possible. Could it be like that? Maybe.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If the term reptilian was just a metaphor to describe demons and "the sucking of blood" simply means "sucking the life" out of humanity, then I don't think Ike sounds as crazy.

However, if he is seriously talking about an actual physical race rather than spiritual forces, then it would be best to take his views with tongue in cheek.....LOL.

I have watched David Ike and agree with some of his observations. I haven't heard the reptilian discourse from him so I should look into it I guess.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
David icke's theory of reptilians is based on inter-dimensional entities that can "posses" individuals who evoke them in rituals. if you read all of Ickes work and listened to him talk extensively on the subject with an open mind you would not be so doubtful.

where drinking blood comes into the story is from certain people david has interviewed that have taken part or have been victimized in satanic rituals where these entities were evoked. im not sure if the blood is part of the possession in rituals, or if it is just symbolic during ritual sacrifice. again, read up all you can on the subject before denying it as absurd.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
also, if you paid close attention to david ickes information on the true nature of reality (energy, frequencies, electromagnetic, and the spectrum of visible light) you would realize that most people who talk of this matter say relatively similar things. The fact that we are all one consciousness and our bodies are simply "vehicles" used to experience this reality. the more you understand about the true nature of reality the more you will be able to accept and discern information such as this.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

How do you know they'd catch a disease with our blood? Do we catch a disease when we normally drink water?

Firstly, blood is not even close to the same as water. Biology 101.

Also, how do you know that they don't live in underground facilities or even other dimensions? Don't you think the "serpent" in the bible and reptilians sound similar?

Um, no.If Reptilians had underground facilities that would not be good for them, since they are reptilian. They would need an equal amount of darkness and an equal amount of light, Animal Biology 101. If they live underground, they better have some sort of sun down there, because they need UV light and other substances from the sun.

They've always been here, and they've taken control.

No, we have always been here and we have always been in control.

Once you know the Hollow Earth Theory, then you can start figuring out that maybe they can exist in another world beneath ours, and places like the pyramids could in reality be "portals" or "entrances" into their world.

Portals and entrances to other worlds. No, this is the stargate mix.

reply to post by aeroslag

David icke's theory of reptilians is based on inter-dimensional entities that can "posses" individuals who evoke them in rituals.

Just another use of old mythology used by Icke to "prove" his point, that is exactley what demons did and do. Not reptilian.

Ickes work and listened to him talk extensively on the subject with an open mind you would not be so doubtful.

I did and I found out that he was a genius, but not in a good way.

the more you understand about the true nature of reality the more you will be able to accept and discern information such as this.

Since this is not true information, I have discerned that it is not a real fact.

where drinking blood comes into the story is from certain people david has interviewed that have taken part or have been victimized in satanic rituals where these entities were evoked.

Again Icke describes demons, not reptilians..lol..

read up all you can on the subject before denying it as absurd

ask anyone on ATS I do all my homework before hand and I say its absurd.

Anyway, Reptilians just physically cannot exist, there is no proof that they ever existed, and they can and will never exist.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hiya The Myth Lives. I'm glad you took the time to spell out a small selection of reasons why Icke's ideas are fraudulent. The whole concept of reptilian shapeshifters is shaky. As you point out, there are issues of biology and even physics at stake here. There are no similar examples of such wholesale physical transformations in all of Nature.

I take issue with almost everything he says and writes. He has made a meal of attacking Obama for the very reasons of manipulating media that I recognize in Icke. He subverts any text he chooses and somehow presents it as having some subtle meaning. His writing often reveals a tone of hostility and contempt for those he targets. It's partly his innate bitterness that leaves me cold.

That his 'world view' includes all the familiar NWO, aliens, ancient tech, hybrids, Illuminati and blood ties rather exposes his reading habits. He offers a nod to the fans of all these topics and invites them on board Icke's crazy train.

The psychology of some of the fans is intriguing. Some display a conflict between their will to believe Icke and their vestigial critical thinking abilities. They can't quite walk the same path as Icke and replace his concrete assertion with diluted versions. Where Icke says 'blood sucking reptilian', they say 'metaphor.' Where he says the world is ruled by baby eating hybrids, they say 'but he was right about bloodlines.'

It's possible that we're witnesses to a protracted mental breakdown. It's possible Icke is sliding down the slippery slope of clinical paranoia. It's just as possible that he has found a niche income stream and is quickly making hay while the sun shines. It isn't impossible that he is undergoing a breakdown and making money at the same time
I think he's a hoaxer that brings negativity and mendacity to the world

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

What are these guys doing? Preaching the same message almost but with a different goal or outcome. They are giving their own interpretation of what must be done and how they see it.

No matter who it is that is spreading "truth" they are correct but they fail to give the proper message from it all.

What is that? It is perverting a message whether intentionally or unintentionally....

It is like someone asking another to give them some fruit from a stall, they will always bring back their preferred fruit. Ask them to bring you an orange and they bring back an apple. You wouldnt accept that would you. Why not ask for an Orange from these guys??

See my point?

Some will and some wont but in the end you'll get it.

[edit on 4-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Very well said mate, I think Icke only uses this idea to gain income and what not. All profit for him, all he needs to do is be a good story teller and he wins.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aeroslag
David icke's theory of reptilians is based on inter-dimensional entities that can "posses" individuals who evoke them in rituals. if you read all of Ickes work and listened to him talk extensively on the subject with an open mind you would not be so doubtful.

where drinking blood comes into the story is from certain people david has interviewed that have taken part or have been victimized in satanic rituals where these entities were evoked. im not sure if the blood is part of the possession in rituals, or if it is just symbolic during ritual sacrifice. again, read up all you can on the subject before denying it as absurd.

Then my thought was correct. These are spiritual entities that David Ikce refers to. Demonic spirit possession was mentioned by Jesus and casting them out was a major part of his ministry. I think the drinking of blood part is symbolic for taking life from us.

We are told in the final days before Christ's return that many demons and evil spirits will come up from the abyss. I believe we are witnessing this happening right now, as it is played out with increasing frequency on the daily news.

Timewave zero theory says it's going to get increasingly nuttier and nuttier until 2012, as the entire history of mankind's novelty and habit are compressed into these next few years. For those new to Timewave zero they should use the ATS search window or go on YouTube. It's quite intriguing.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I could be wrong, but it seems to me the term "reptilian" is used in place of "demon possessed".

Demons are made of spirit, not physical matter. They don't need a body to exist. But they do need a body to effect the physical realm and cause destruction. Physical laws apply to the human body which they posess, but never to the demon itself. If the body dies, the demon has to find another host, but there are billions of them, so don't worry.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I will begin my research with video 1.1.1 on youtube. If anyone cares to join in their own research efforts please go here:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I got a laugh out of this video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

lol, now that is a funny video...

Poor Shatner, what was he doing....

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
david icke's story is too far fetched for me either. and extra ordinary claims need extra ordinary proof.

but lets try to humor david icke's idea, expand it a bit. but lets not accept it as fact, but fiction, until some scientific evidence says otherwise.

i read before that living organisms will always try to develop intelligence or develop into intelligent creatures.

intelligent human beings according to science have been here for about 50k -100k years. earth's age is roughly 4.5 billion years. the earliest dinosaurs are 200 million years. 70% of the earth's surface is water. most of earth is uncharted.

i think some reptiles and aquatic lifeform were able to develop into intelligent creatures.

but whatever, that doesnt prove david icke's theory.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 180attoseconds

You sound very amenable and reasonable
I agree with most of your point...Why should we alter our understanding of science and history to allow for Icke? The man cannot offer us anything more than Credo Mutyas, misinterpretations and ridiculous claims.

intelligent human beings according to science have been here for about 50k -100k years. earth's age is roughly 4.5 billion years. the earliest dinosaurs are 200 million years. 70% of the earth's surface is water. most of earth is uncharted. i think some reptiles and aquatic lifeform were able to develop into intelligent creatures.

This is what is required to make Icke's BS acceptable? When an unscientific theory requires the wholesale dismissal or rearranging of ALL of science it's wrong. Einsteins, Cricks, Jeffersons etc add to our understanding with ideas that challenge contemporary conventional beliefs. They 'stand on the shoulders of giants' whereas Icke says we are ruled by reptile giants

Following John Matrix' laudable example, I've just watched a couple of Icke's videos on YT. It was hard work. I was focused on his body language to minimize damage to my intelligence. He often looks away from the camera when making his concrete assertions and looks at the camera when simply filling in his ideas. He's difficult to read, but the sense is there that he doesn't quite believe what he says. He believes that the Ruling Families share bloodlines, but doesn't believe in his reptilian conclusion. Odd.

I saw the Brixton Uni vid last year and felt sorry for Icke because half the students there were snickering and whispering about him. Icke attracts people in the UK mainly because he's regarded as car crash entertainment. He's a household name and synonymous with 'space cadetary'. Still, a thousand+ people at £15 a head is good trade for one night. I guess dignity and self-respect won't pay for flights to Africa or put food on the table...

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Thank goodness, you do realize that none of the die hard Reptilians believers have entered this thread. I wonder why??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join