It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Water-Fuelled Home Heating Unit Now Available - and Open-Sourced??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The energy produced by burning HHO is many times more than it takes to seperate the water molecule.

As many others here have already alluded, this is completely against the laws of physics. But go ahead and waste your money as there is a sucker born daily!

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
My simple question is how many BTUs per watt does it make and how does that compare to a resistive heating element? This is the most important thing they could address on the site and it is not to be found any place.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This heater uses the principles of Brown's Gas. While it's not "free energy" it gives the best bang for the buck next to petroleum. Been around for a long time, but the big money players aren't going to p6.rpomote something that might provide independence from the Grid. See: www.brownsgas.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This is just another 'free energy' scam. The laws of Thermodynamics have been around for 185 years and so have free energy scams! Water electrolysis Is between 50 -75% efficient at most. You can't get more energy out of a system than you put into it. And until they get fusion reactors working that is unlikely to ever change! In saying all that though High Temperature Electrolysis is one way of increasing the efficiency, That however would not increase it beyond 100%. I'll say it again, You can't get more energy out of a system than you put into it.!!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogwomp
www.youtube.com...

I think this device would be a much better way of heating a home. It uses cavitation to almost instantly heat water. All you would have to do is pump the heated water through tubes in the floor which is already being used.

Didn't I read somewhere that a larger version than the one shown in the youtube video you gave the link too was installed into a Firestation somewhere in the US as a test machine and the Firefighters were well impressed?

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
need info on perchasing drawings
email
[email protected]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
There are thinkers and doers who make B's and C's and get the job done. there are memorisers and butt kissers who make A's and don't actually do or know anything. As a retired technition and chrafstman, I'll bet that the naysayers on here don't as much as mow the grass.

LISTEN CAREFULLY TO THESE FACTS I HAVE TO TELL YOU:
It takes very little DC current to seperate the water molecule.
The process generates very little heat if any.
Once the two gasses, oxygen and hydrogen are seperated these atoms do not readily recombine.
The energy produced by burning HHO is many times more than it takes to seperate the water molecule.
The reason that you don't already have a water furnace is because we don't truly have free enterprize where this could just be invented and all the gas, coal, and oil companies would just give the inventor a pat on the back and go out of business. Do you really think that's the the way it works in our corporate controlled government. Duh!! And I am just a C student.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Go check out the cavitation system. It's purely mechanical, and it seems to produce lashings of hot water. it's not the HHO system but a useful digression into efficient energy. It's not free energy but it is low-cost...

I believe that we will be seeing more and more systems like this as the Powers That (used to) Be lose their ability (through financial collapse) to pay off the press and their cronies to keep them suppressed.

There is energy everywhere. What we are looking for is the shortest line between unmanifest and manifest. I want it to happen soon.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

As many others here have already alluded, this is completely against the laws of physics. But go ahead and waste your money as there is a sucker born daily!

It's a smart, although cowardly move to log in as anon, because when you said "As many others here have already alluded, this is completely against the laws of physics" was exactly at the point you would normally have been added to my ignore list.

Throughout human history we have heard it's like, and it is normally discovered that the person or people saying such subversive twaddle the loudest and most frequent, have vested interests they feel they need to protect, are idiots in the employ of the former, or are 'memorizers' who think spouting off a paragraph or two from what they learned at Uni somehow shows the world how clever they are!

Well...it doesn't. It simply shows that you can retain and regurgitate information that has been drilled into your psyche over a number of years.

What it does show, is that although you have good absorption and recall intelligence', you have lower imagination and vision 'intelligence', and are safe and secure amongst the herd.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pr0metheu5

Hi pr0metheu5,

I think i saw that this was being touted as O.U. in the videos?

Didn't the narrator say that it was putting out 70% MORE energy, expressed as BTU's (hot water and / or steam) that the energy required by the DC motor to spin the thing up and heat the water?

That means it is essentially a free energy machine..in a sense.
And that is of course, IF it works as described in this video.

The clip and others from this film, is from a documentary made for UK TV some time ago. I think it was a BBC series called 'Horizon', and this film was called 'It run's on water'.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

It does seem to O.U. (over unity) as it is pulverising and sonically dissolving the water molecules - such a fantastically simple system. I have only seen it working on a video, but such ways of exciting molecules probably also exist in unlikely other places too.

It seems weird eh, that water in bottles is exactly the same price in UK as Petrol just now..

Just as water-powered cars start appearing on the scene.

but i digress..

I have forked out for plans for a HHO generator. I want to build one, but it requires a facility that i just don't have, workshops, benches etc, and of course, time to do it.

i'm interested in real world energy machines. Isnt everyone?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Tanstaafl.

Tanstaafl.

I repeat: TANSTAAFL!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Do a google search for:

site:www.hhohhu.com filetype:pdf

Sometimes knowing how to use google can return great results.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Did you ever buy these plans? I'm desperately trying to get a hold of them since www.hhohhu.com does not sell them any longer and does not answer their phones or answer emails.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Cade

No I never got around to it. I have read mixed results from it and most were unable to get it to work. There was one guy on youtube that had a video of this unit actually working in his house, but I have not been able to find that videa since the first time I saw it. It is a great concept if it actually works.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Thank you so much for answering. Obviously this technology is a huge threat to the establishment so if "someone" wasn't busy posting "it does not work" comments all over I would conclude this was a scam.

I spoke to the company twice in 2009 but have been unable to reach them the last few months and I think I can guess why they are busy and are asking you to leave a message cause they are "out with a client". This is clearly for real!

You can download an interview with the inventors Mark Akkerman and Randy Bunn here:
pesn.com...

They are no longer selling these plans from their site and cannot be reached by either phone or email. I think here almost one year later enough people have seen for themselves that this is real and are now ordering this products ahead of everyone else.

But they do say in the interview that they have sold hundreds of plans all over the world and have not received one refund request. But there HAS to be a way to stir up a copy of these plans somewhere ?

This is real - I want the plans ASAP! How about you? Let's form a search and obtain effort!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

your missing the point. it isn't about the money, its about as many people as possible being able to stick a middle finger up to corporations and doing the planet earth some good!!

this greed for money is what has got us into this mess!!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Thiaoouba Prophecy

Did you get started on building this heater?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

It's time this technology got spread out. Did your friend buy the plans from the website?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

The difficult we do right away, the impossible takes a little longer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join