It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Space Worm Photo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

hey thanks for the photo, im replying because this looks strangely like what i have seen in my dreams, you can read about it in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

im very interested in this photo and if anyone has any morelike it i would greatly appreciate seeing them, thanks again my friend
peace

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
For whatever reason this photo is a good representation of what I've always had in my *minds eye* as a contact vehicle - the ones the *others* will arrive in when contact is made to the public at large.

I still believe there are UFO's that use a more metal like substance - but - this photo - fake or no (and I've no reason to think it is) really makes my day! It's like putting something from my imagination right there on screen!
GREAT find!
S&F - thanks!

Now I have to go look up space worms as I’ve never even heard of them before in relation to photos like this!

Thanks again!

peace

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

It moved slowly across the sky, but the arms of it rotated and moved without sync. It looked like octopus arms, individually moving in different directions. The object continued to move across the sky until it was no longer visible. This object was extremely far up in the sky. I believe I saw a UFO. Email me your input.

I agee it can be a ballon. From some reflective material, so that's why the shining.
I think it is constrcuted from those 4 arms, connected together in the midle.

So, it has the charactersitcis of a balloon from 4 almost independent parts:

"the arms individually moved like octopus arms without sync"

It moved slowly accross the sky

Now: ballons exists. This is quite common.

And look, Phage argumented this in his post with similar example, i just post his found image here:

if somethink organic, there has to be other report of it in time, so this is an extraordinary claim.

I think in that day, at that area, a wedding or a party took place.

[edit on 29/1/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I think its real "alien thingy"

I mean what is so hard about life being outside of this planet..!!! lol I find it funny that man will sit here and debate the pro's and con's of aliens yet he was made by [GOD] and [CREATED]...

People cant have it both ways.

Dont you find that odd?

WE WAS CREATED

and people question aliens and ufo's like its something strange LOL

boy some peeps are more odd than aliens.

=) just my 2c btw good thread and s+f

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Yep, Mylar balloon - but still pretty cool balloon and nice picture.

Almost reminds me of an object seen tumbling trailing the shuttle on its way up a few missions back, but I think that was a big chunk of ice. This object is a bit too symmetrical and is just too similar to some balloons I've seen a few months back.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Have to agree with the Mylar argument I'm afraid. Though the photographer stated that the object's arms were moving, he didn't say they were moving with any obvious intent.

I really want this to be a sky born jellyfish, something along the lines of Carl Sagan's theoretical Jovian lifeforms, but the likelihood is that it isn't.

Until we see one of these things swimming in our atmosphere, as opposed to simply floating (watch footage of real jellyfish; they actively move occasionally as well as floating), then all we're seeing are baloons.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zmurfix
Imagination of you people here doesnt stop surprising me!

It´s 100% balloon... but people here see a big ufo jellyfish worm

Or plane flying in -50° making condensation contrail and voial !! People here see chemtrails!! They are killing us!!

If you dont believe its baloon, pls watch some youtube video of similar thing, stop thinking for a minute about ufos grays aliens NWO sasquatch nibiru annunaki crop circles reptilians worms orbs etc.. consider that it is a balloon and you will figure out that IS A BALLOON!

You may well be right but there are many of us who has seen something/unidentified flying object/UFO at close range that defies all rational explanation and identifcation.

So thats why we have an interest in this subject, and not all of us are into,NWO,ANNUNAKI,CHEMTRAILS,NIBIRU

So put your BIG HEAD back in your little box and close the lid PLEASE!

PS. If you are not interest in this subject and lack some intelligent input why even bother posting a smart arse comment, so sit on this and rotate

OOPS! sorry mods had to let one fly

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

I have to agree with you here.

Let me point out ones thinking

One sits on his PC and will say THAT is a baloon

One sits on his pc and will say That is an alien

Do you know why we are infact debating this "alien/baloon"??

GOD

one uses two false flaws in thinking... do you want to go to heaven? or hell?

becouse every single time i see someone with such a dull and limited brain use i want to vomit.. not becouse its just very hypercrital but very very anoying

Oh there cant be aliens becouseeee ? "god said so"?

NExt argument please?

or shall i point out one fact YOU are ALIVE

get a grip

there is more chance we was CREATED by aliens than god coming down and kicking our collective #

lol...

I still think its something alien!

like them sky dragon/worm things..

[edit on 29-1-2009 by theresult]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Oh very strange..... I have watched many video's on youtube and google video of this kind of think... Many different names like Sky snakes, Sky Dragons, Sky Serpents and even sometimes called Rods after the controversial "rods" that are recorded.... There is some footage of mettalic orb ufo's hanging about with those Sky serpents, sort of all working together...

Great find OP....... Peace

Shen Long

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

LOL! I just watched a documentary on jellyfish...es... they are too trippy. Think I might get some. Wouldnt go well with my puffer fish though.

Im leaning towards the balloon idea too... I mean they could be sky jelly fish, but they're just speculation, unlike the well documented killer, the notorious land-shark!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by theresult

No doubt it is a balloon but we have to investigate these things.

Phage is a great sceptic and will debunk most but not all in a scientific and pleasant manner we need more of his breed here.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
If that is one of those ballons of Phage's, it would have to be a very HUGE version of one.

But we dont have anything else in the photo to compare distance and altitude.

50/50. A ballon...a real anomaly or UFO worm if you want to call it that.

Perhaps someone should take one of those ballons, let it loose and take photos of it as it goes up so we have different photos of the varying altitudes to compare with the OP photo.

I think that would put the case to rest as to what it is.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Agreed! RF

But lets wait and see, I am with you 50/50

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Bob Down Under]

====
Mod Edit: quote fixed/ snipped, reply to used.

[edit on 1/29/2009 by Badge01]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

I do agree

I cant prove its a baloon or a lil alien thingy.. but iv seen some odd things in my lifetime.

I like to think that there is more to life than balooons in the sky

But yep i have to addmit it could just be a lil baloon thingy

was just trying to give my opinion "not prove anything"

hope that helps.. and Phage is spot on alot when i read his posts

wording x2: i need more coffee lol

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I remember reading that, some time not so long ago there was a windmill which was damaged by a ufo, and the people who saw it said that it looked like an octopus

Link: UFO + windmill

I have no idear if its just a ballon or what ever it is... but it just struck me that maybe its the same thing that hit this windmill ?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I read something on Thetruthseeker.com recently that i don't have th link to, but was saying the gov were preparing to use holographic images in the sky to convince people of one thing or another. Could this be the precurser to that mission? convince everyone of an alien invasion, they ask nothing of the military in their own back yard. All seems a little too perfect to be an alien spaceship. Then again, i have been wrong before. Fingers crossed the annunaki are here to liberate us from the shackles of fascism. More than likely if it is the annunaki, they've been preparing and communicating with our leaders for some time, and this is justa nother pre-determined event used to manipulate people concious. Ignore it until it's all over CNN and Fox, then believe the OPPOSITE of what they say.
Peace.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
the second pic looks like it could be a plane but unless the plan can curve its wings, tail and nose its not a plane.

it could be and most likely is a balloon

[edit on 29-1-2009 by iced_blue]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
If that is one of those ballons of Phage's, it would have to be a very HUGE version of one.

But we dont have anything else in the photo to compare distance and altitude.

Exactly. So how can you make the determination of how big it would "have to be?"

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The consensus seems to be balloon, and to be honest, I really don't like the idea of organic jellyfish type creatures or worms even filling our airspace.
However, whose making balloons that don't look like balloons? Are they seriously ensuring this stuff gets used to try and create false alarms so the real mysteries don't get noticed? We've never seen balloons like that either, and even use of such things is not common.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
However, whose making balloons that don't look like balloons?

Balloons of all shapes and sizes are made; they are quite common. See the above post showing a balloon with a similar shape to the UFO.

Originally posted by mystiq
Are they seriously ensuring this stuff gets used to try and create false alarms so the real mysteries don't get noticed?

Not everything is a conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join