It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Space Worm Photo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...

There are some new photos of an unusual space worm. Check it out, see what you think... The observer says it was metallic and rotating.

Seems to me the are coming in unexpected shapes.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thats very strange... I haven't ever heard anything about or seen a UFO like that!
But it could be a hoax!

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Unknown_Significance]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of that. It looks more organic than metalic. Interesting find.

2nd line

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Thats a great find!

I have not seen anything like this before but no doubt someone will find an answer like a kite or a balloon.

Come on Phage! what is it?

Well done star and Flagged

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Really cool picture. Too bad there's nothing else in the sky to compare it's size to.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
My first thought was that perhaps it was one of those long skinny balloons that clowns use and twist into lovely animals and whatnot. But then it occurred to me that because it is allegedly very high up it would have to be a VERY large balloon.

I have to agree, it looks somewhat organic and not unlike the texture and translucency of a jellyfish.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I have read many reports of thier being high altitude creatures like jelly fish , could this be one of them?

WHo knows it could also be a hoax.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

There's nothing to compare it to, so in reality it could just be one of those very balloons.

But they make those same type of balloons in a number of sizes including several feet long. Could be a Solar Balloon, though it isn't black...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

S&F for the interesting find.

My belief is that this was shot underwater where there are a plethora of such creatures.

[edit on 29 Jan 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm.

Well it could be authentic, a UFO at the least.

However,

If I saw a space jelly worm, I'd have taken alot more than 2 pictures. End of story.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
If the photographer assumed it was very large he would also have assumed it was very high. With no reference for size or distance there's no way to judge it.

Put me down for mylar balloons.
www.pinkweddings.biz...

You can order the fronds separately
www.gointernational.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Looks very interesting at first glance but when I try to rationalize it, it could well be a balloon with some LED's or mirrored surfaces on it. I wonder what the experts will make of it. Perhaps Jeff Ritzmann could have a look at it!

IRM

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Gotta Love these things!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

nice try phage but I think thats a bit of a stretch for that balloon.

this thing is pretty weird....worth noting.

but who knows what it is.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
wow, this is bizarre. It doesn't look like any balloon ive ever heard of.
hope someone finds out what it is. I hate a cliffhanger.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Phage has a good point, but if you consider the blurriness of the object it may indicate it is much larger than a balloon. I am guessing the object has at least ten feet long arms, possibly twenty feet. No way of knowing, of course. You know those crazy space worms....they do whatever they like shape-wise.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
www.coasttocoastam.com...

There are some new photos of an unusual space worm. Check it out, see what you think... The observer says it was metallic and rotating.

Seems to me the are coming in unexpected shapes.

Have you seen my three dollar Bill

The far away shot of the top spire is clipped, where as the close up of
spire appears to be not clipped and appears more rounded.
If you can't even supply matching photos, it's Fake.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I've been lurking around here from time to time, but I finally decided to register, so hello to all!

Heh....anyways, It looks interesting, but It could be a whole bunch of mylar balloons tied together. You know like how they do displays in front of grocery stores? In fact, I had just went to my local Albertsons and they had 2 giant arches of mylar balloons tied together in ront of the store.

Or it could be some worm like creature that is going to come down and be the harbinger of death...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Imagination of you people here doesnt stop surprising me!

It´s 100% balloon... but people here see a big ufo jellyfish worm

Or plane flying in -50° making condensation contrail and voial !! People here see chemtrails!! They are killing us!!

If you dont believe its baloon, pls watch some youtube video of similar thing, stop thinking for a minute about ufos grays aliens NWO sasquatch nibiru annunaki crop circles reptilians worms orbs etc.. consider that it is a balloon and you will figure out that IS A BALLOON!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

Chemtrails are for your own good, enjoy the measure of protection they afford you - your tax dollars fund the program. Jellyfish, on the otherhand, are dangerous....

This is clearly an aerial jellyfish - the most dangerous of all the Jellied fishes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join