It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in Catlett, Virginia?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
great story we have here but Im afraid it's just that.. a story. too bad we just got this guys preliminary pitch for his new movie script.

nice 1.

I just dropped by to see where we are at with this bogus story. I somewhat agree with you. My feeling is that we are being used as guinea pigs in a classroom experiment: possibly Sociological or Psychological (something to do with gullibility I suspect). Am I right OP? Do I get the gold star?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadoefax

Awesome, thanks Shadoefax. I wonder if I would get in any trouble if I went on foot to examine this property and the land surrounding it? If it is abandoned, I don't believe there will be any calls to the police for trespassing?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Alas. I am afraid you're right. I'm in denial over it, I keep expecting Partchimp to at least respond, I mean if it was me I would at least check back with my own thread, But it's not me, so I'll have to wait around.

I wish something would happen around my area, 'cause I'm the guy who will take a sick day and stay up all night for some worthwhile pics..

Mabey I should go check out the 20 or so coal cars that have been parked along University ave. since 1999. Mabey they have shackles in them. Left over from the Y2K thing. Or then again mabey they're just surplus coal cars from the coal burning power plant just off campus. Mabey If I get bored on Sunday mabey I'll go have a look, camera in tow of course..

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I see this nonsense never came to fruition.
I wish there was a way to weed out the bad seeds.....UGH

Damn you!!!

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well now . I have to say there were people on this guys case from day one.
"Oh its been twenty six femtoseconds since his OP and theres no photographic evidence ??? WTF??" Sound familiar to anyone (you impatient fools)??
Now, while it appears that indeed, the fellow has done a bunk on us , and may well be faking, one must take into account the amount of seriously negative, and frankly insulting responses he got to his post. As I mentioned before on this thread, impatience, agression and a lack of diplomacy are not tools that are going to get the collective what it wants. I wouldnt be suprised if he got sick of people wanting a hurry up on this, and decided that the collective wasnt worthy of his info. Hell , he might have been attempting to retrieve said evidence and ... well had an unfortunate mishap of some sort.
I would really appreciate members being a bit less impatient for content. Kinda makes us all seem like a bunch of bloody engery vampires.
"Hey , go risk your ass in the name of truth so I can sit on mine in my room and check out your wicked photos of illegal gov ops while safe, warm and possibly watching youtube videos!!"
Makes me sick. The guy says hes a teacher. If he is any good at his job , he probably doesnt stop working . Ever. Most of the best teachers on this planet spend thier downtime thinking about the job, making the best of thier skills as educators, marking work, and researching thier field of expertise. I doubt highly that EVERY person who posted a hurry up messege has such a time consuming and all encompassing work role, or one so important to the future of mankind.
Regardless of the reality of his post, in the future, I dont think there ought to be as many early hails of "fake" and "creative writting comp" blah blah blah .

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I say that if you know about it, it's a ruse. You think they'd let someone find about about something that they wanted to keep a secret? In the words of Alvin Kurtzweil, "These people don't make mistakes."

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PartChimp

GREAT POST.....star and flag well deserved

AMUST ~ just take care when your investigating this, this includes taking pictures n stuff... VERY SENSITIVE TOPIC with your Government as in don't cross them or I imagine consequences could affect you forever..JUST TAKE CARE

As for the ladies concerned in the abduction senario I would say the best advice is not to contact them at all,as you never know what may come of it.....as in if they are approached by folk asking questions etc ' they must report this to whoever' if you get what I'm saying.....
LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR FINDINGS WILL KEEP A LOOK OUT

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dimensionaljumper

HEY JUST TAKE CARE IN THIS ESCAPADE

IM GETTING CONCERNED FOR PARTCHIMP
his posting seemed 'bona fide'! so to speak.... I mean his posting went into great detail in I suppose wanting to be believed, and I have no reason not to....You have to admit this Topic does bring scepticism from the agnostics out there....
What if they are on to him? do you think they could be?.....
PAUSE FOR THOUGHT before you think about this I mean taking pictures etc....good luck n be careful.....

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by razorvocals
On the map posted above I didn't see any strange blurred parts north of town. I am intrigued by your story it is very well written. You stated you are a teacher. Are you a literature teacher of some kind?

Thanks for the map link.

Maybe it is just me and I will admit that I don't have a lot of knowledge or familiarity with these maps but Burwell Road seemed a little strange to me in some places and is it normal for a road to just dead end like that?

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I have my doubts now, I found this on WIKIPEDIA 'WARRENTON VIRGINIA'
Warrenton is a town in Fauquier County, Virginia, United States. The population was 6,670 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Fauquier County[3]. Public schools in the town include Fauquier High School, Warrenton Middle School, Taylor Middle School and a two elementary schools. There are two private schools in Warrenton: Highland School and St. John The Evangelist's Catholic School. Warrenton is at a junction of U.S. Route 15, U.S. Route 17, U.S. Route 29, and U.S. Route 211. The town is in the Piedmont region of Virginia, near the Blue Ridge Mountains. The well-known Airlie Conference Center is on the northeast boundary of Warrenton, and the historic Vint Hill Farms military facility is several miles east.
Like many incorporated towns in Virginia, the town of Warrenton has government and taxation separate from the county. The town and the county do share some services, such as schools and the county landfill.
PARTCHIMP states he the 'INFAMOUS' VINT HILL FARMS MILITARY FACILITY...and WIKIPEDIA state the above HISTORIC

This area army facility VINT HILL FARMS is non military operational anymore..It did however back in the early 90's it did form VINT HILL U.S ARMY COMMUNICATIONS and ELECTRONICS COMMAND but has now ceased...
The base and area is actually listed under the command of the UNITED STATES ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY the reason being its an area requiring Environmental Evaluation reason being its probable to be a human carciogenic area, with its soils and surface run off being most effected.......
WOULD YOU LIVE HERE
HALFCHIMP I THINK YOUR HAVING ATS MEMBERS OVER

VINT HILL FARM STATION IS INFACT NOW A SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT which serves approximately 70 VINT HILL FARM STATION permanant residents & 500 daily employees the whole ex army facility is nothing more that a landfill site containing waste chemical pits and an operational SEWAGE FARM.....

So in the fact HALFCHIMP YOUR BROTHER 'CLAIMING WHAT HE CLAIMS' and your talk of 'FUNNY HOUSES and ALIEN PRESENCE BEING IN YOUR VACINITY'........
I SUGGEST YOU FILTER YOUR TAP WATER AS ALL THEM TOXINS ARE CAUSING YOU AND YOUR BROTHER TO HALLUCINATE......initiating you to then post fabricated nonsense.......

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   

PARTCHIMP OR HALFCHIMP WHOEVER YOU ARE.........

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

PARTCHIMP POSTED 25 JAN 2009
LIVES VIRGINIA.....

26 JAN 2009 (THE DAY AFTER) COINCIDENTALLY
dimensionaljumper AND
HolyDarknessVA

JOIN AND BECOME MEMBERS ON ATS....
THEY BOTH SO HAPPEN TO LIVE IN VIRGINIA....

dimensionaljumper keeps up the post by stating he will take over the so called mission (KEEP THE ATS MEMBERS HANGING ON ALITTLE LONGER)

cause if dimensionaljumper is also stating the claim or possibility then (DOES THAT MEAN IT COULD HAVE SOME TRUTH TO IT JUST BECAUSE ANOTHER PERSON HAS SORT OF MADE THIS THEORY BELIEVABLE)...
I WONDER......

AND WOULD'NT YOU KNOW THE MAN TO THE RESCUE TO LEND THE CAMERA TO CAPUTURE THE MOMENT IF YOU LIKE IS AS MENTIONED ABOVE....
HolyDarknessVA who so happens to have the camera, who so happens to live in Virginia (LIKE DIMENSIONALJUMPER),who so happens to have joined ATS on the 26 january 2009 same day as dimensionaljumper did....
they both joined the same day which so happens to be the very next day PARTCHIMP first posted.........That being 25 January 2009 if im not mistaken...
COULD IT BE THAT THESE THREE MEMBERS ARE REALLY REALLY ONLY ONE MEMBER THAT MEMBER BEING 'PARTCHIMP'.....
I WONDER

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dimensionaljumper

also, I cant figure out how to add an avatar......can anyone lend some assistance?
HYSTERICAL......

WHO FOR HolyDarknessVA.....because he has not got one...

[edit on 1'2/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Jesus Christ, i've just scrolled through 3 or 4 pages of endless crap just calling the OP a hoaxer etc. But its ironic, because its these same people calling the OP a hoaxer that fall for this Galactic Federation of Light garbage.

Unlike alot of people on this site, the OP has a life to lead with his family and work and doesn't spend his time sitting in his room with a tinfoil hat on.

Cut him some damn slack.

I look forward to any picture or evidence OP

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
k so i come back and lo and behold nothing more has come of this!!!

for those of you who berate us for cracking down on this,
My advice, Stay in school.

I cant believe people are really that gullible, or i guess I really don't WANT to believe people are that easy, being open minded has to have limits.

Consider for a moment, a case in point. At what point do you think people realized that witch hunts were just murder. It seems ludicrous to think of that now, but back then they were just simple people right?

Posts needs to be subjected to reason before it can be accepted as truth, otherwise you risk blind faith, a dangerous beast in itself(history proves this countless times).

There comes a point where you have to weigh what you believe to be true against what is logical. Admins here allow these posters enough rope to hang themselves for a reason, If everyone gave the OP a free ride would the end result be any different then if they didnt? No probably not, but really ask yourself why your here? Are you seeking truth or merely enjoying the ride.

Expecting a post like this to bear fruit despite the lack of basic tools yet a refined story of events says more about you and the state of this forum then it does about the tale itself.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

Liamoville, Hey do me a favor and u2u me if partchimp, or should that be
PartChump ever comes back, I mean I waited for the promise but come on man, it's just another load. It was a cool idea but when I first read in one of his posts that he had been around for a while I knew. He knew better than to post a real story without proof so he posted a fake story promising later proof and as predicted it never materialized. Benefit of the doubt only last so long. Partchimp your credibility =

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

HIS FIRST POSTING WAS 25/01/2009........I REPECT ANYBODIES EXPERIENCE,ENCOUNTER,CONCERN.......BUT I DONT RESPECT TIME WASTING NONSENSE.....SURELY HE COULD OBTAIN THE PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE BEFORE HIM POSTING HIS CONCERNS......
GRANTED HE HAS A LIFE LIKE WE ALL DO.....but at least he could update or let us know (as in yeah im away for aweek or whatever).......
WHAT HAPPENED TO 'dimensionaljumper' TAKEOVER MISSION even had a guy ready to loan him the camera......

Its now 04/02/2009.......
A COMPLETE MADE UP STORY......

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist1978

Awesome deduction.. I am completely in agreement with you now in that I think the OP and dimensionaljumper are one in the same.

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
PartChimps story reminds me of the Mothman Prophecy, which is a true West Virginia story.
so I will give him a little more time to find a camera from the dollar store

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join