It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in Catlett, Virginia?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Just saw this thread for the first time. I live in Prince William County and used to fish at the Vint Hill base. I pass through Catlett quite often. Perhaps the lady and I will drive out that way and take some photos just for fun.

Also, wanted to add that any blurred out map areas near Warrenton, VA, are probably related to the FEMA base at Mt. Weather.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I posted way back in January and to be honest its the first time back since then.....
Its now March surely Part Chimp, dimensional jumper and the other guy i had my suspisions about at the time were on the mission of obtaining photographic evidence.....well its been a number of weeks now so im wondering about the pictures they promised to post.......

DID WE GET THE POSTINGS OF THE PICTURES THEN.....

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I guess it was all BS!! interesting story though but no credibility.....i just wasted through 13 pages of nothing.... NO PICS?!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I told you guys, and ppl thought i was too harsh
. Super dissapointing, nice fantasy novel however.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Sounds pretty interesting. I live in the Chantilly/Fairfax area and have been here for roughly 13 years and know that NOVA (North VA) has its secrets. Many of my friends/relatives/acquaintences are serving or ex-military or work for government contractors around here and have seen some pretty weird stuff. Im not too familiar with the Warrenton area but i do live about 40 mins. away and about 15 miles out of D.C. In my opinion you guys out in the woods do have some weird things going on ... but its nothing like Fairfax/Alexandria on a good day. I still dont like heading too far into the Langley area either, because somebody's always watching you.

But if your story is credible id love to get a street address to this black house.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
For future referece, Part_Chimp and Co., when you are thowing in as evidence particular structures, addresses or locations in an area where ATSers have access (i.e. not Afghanistan or the Moon), please give exact coordinates. If the "black house" is 170 yards from the entrance of the horse farm, say so. If it is 1.2 miles past the intersection of X and Y streets heading north, say so. It sounded interesting at first, but your total inability to provide actual factual data was astounding. God knows anyone can post to this website (and they do), but if you want to be taken at least half-way seriously, don't post until you have something to say.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
can you believe he got 43+ stars for this totally BOGUS thread??

[edit on 20-7-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I for one believe Part Chimp. From childhood experiences I know that lots of secret crap goes on that no one would believe. Thants why I dont tell it. Yes the guy writes very well but he's a teacher not some back woods yayhoo. Perhaps he wasnt aware that there were "prove it to me sharks" on this site. Most regular people see or hear stuff and dont know what to do with it so they seek places such as ATS to try and tell someone who might help them. I have learned that this is NOT the place to share your secrets. Im sure there are those like me who do care. Unfortunately Im not intelligent enough to advise anyone on anything. Im just sayin......some of you are sharks. Thanks for allowing me my opinion, Magantice

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I have been to and lived near Catlett and I found the entire Fauquier County area physically 'spooky'. Prince William (Bull Run) and Winchester County were spookier, but in a different way though..must be the Civil War ghosts lurking about. Fairfax Co. hmm well, that is a different feeling altogether., hard to explain. None of which feelings can be described of how one would feel in the NC/SC area. Funny how each area is distinctive in your perception.

I don't think if anything 'alien' were going on in that area would effect me any differently than my initial feelings on the place. Most older military/fort style areas are older than the hills around there.

I don't know what you sense but if you sense it, it is likely accurate to believe something weird is surely occuring. Your gutt knows it, even if you, mentally, don't.

*ohh I see there are others. Waves to former neighbors in PW County

[edit on 21-7-2009 by suzque66]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Oh what the heck, i figured i'd make it 100 flags even! Not because this thread turned out to be a dead end, but I can't stand odd numbers! Well, it was a good story though.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I've lived in Fauquier County for the last three and a half years and I can HONESTLY SAY I've seen my fair share of oddities.

Fauquier is home to Warrenton Training Center sites A, B, and C. Site D is just to my south in Culpeper county. Site C is just about three miles to the east of my home.

You can google search and see which gov't organization runs that show. There is another closed base called Vint Hill Farms Station to the northwest of Catlett. Additionally, Quantico Marine Corps & FBI training base is to the east of the county.

There is an awful lot of unexplained displays of technology in this area.

I would be more than happy to do a drive by if this topic is still of interest. I live less than 20 minutes from Catlett. Less than 20 miles from three CIA installations and the FBI...

Anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
very interesting. The story is very mysterious and great to ponder about. we shall see what happens

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
what happened with this thread ..

so many promises...so many cameras ...yet no pics ....?? ...surely not ...

waste of a an hour and a half of good reading time...

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I cant believe i just wasted almost 2 hours reading this thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben94gt
I cant believe i just wasted almost 2 hours reading this thread.
+1

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'll tell you whats going on in catlett. I have a security clearance that allows me access to the local base, they are gonna kill me for telling you but who cares. first they implanted things into my brain to make me a viscious killing machine with no remorse. Then they implanted things in my legs so i can run as long as i want to. Then i got arm implants so i can punch through steel.

And now i wander the battle field looking for my next opponent.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by miracleretiree
I'll tell you whats going on in catlett. I have a security clearance that allows me access to the local base, they are gonna kill me for telling you but who cares. first they implanted things into my brain to make me a viscious killing machine with no remorse. Then they implanted things in my legs so i can run as long as i want to. Then i got arm implants so i can punch through steel.

And now i wander the battle field looking for my next opponent.

Umm How Old Are You??

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Anything ever happen here? It's been a few years, since 09 when this thread started. Did he ever post any pics? I skipped a couple pages.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Holy crap this is one of the first threads I ever replied to! This way back when I used to live in that area...
However I've discoved the answer to the initial thread. The answer is nothing. Nothing happens in Catlett. Other than the train rolling by and the rednecks working on their trucks, nothing of any substance happens in Catlett. On a side note, I do miss that area. It was like a Normal Rockwell painting come to life.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I know I'm a few years late, but I just stumbled upon this post. I actually grew up living next door to MoonRaker farm. Weird people. Though I never saw anything wild out there, my dad claims that he went to their farm one time after our dog escaped to see if he may find the dog there. He said the caretaker walked out of their barn and immediately shut the door and told my dad no dog had come by and to leave. I do believe the ladies that live on the farm had said they been abducted several times.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join