It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
for the lesser intelligent (yeah im gonna be patronizing for once) who are wondering how this fraud managed to post replies so fast.....

look at the questions, when they were posted...yes, 1 day ahead of the answer....and some at least a few hours ahead.

so, this fraud started answering those questions a day before, or a few hours before, typing and saving them in his wordpad.......then logged in, then posted them minutes apart by just copy pasting them from his wordpad, so it looked to the lesser intelligent like he was answering 'live'.

and yeah he also used google in some of his answers, copied them. just try it.

this doesnt mean what he said has no truth....it means he intentionaly was trying to fool everyone here so he could try pretend he was special, to be the next insider and get off on the attention he will now get from the lesser intelligent for years to come.

and someone who is intentionaly trying to fool people does not believe in the words they utter. they only care for the worship that it will get them. which many of you gave.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Insider, may not be who he said he was, but he has an extremely high energy for someone pretending to be someone they are not. He spoke with authority, whereas Hidden-Hand spoke just like everybody else.

As Insider said himself Words have a vibration just like everything else.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

"If you were to meet me walking down the street, I would appear just as human as you do. We've been incarnating here with you for generations, yet, our bloodlines do not originate from this planet."

This is hardly surprising. Of all the bunk I have ever read Hidden Hand's is possibly the most pompous, and pathetic. Hidden Hand bleats about Free Will while claiming to belong to a group of "beings" that, to all intents and purposes, take ours away.

None of this is about spiritual journeys or development at all. It's all about making more wealth and securing more power.

I won't ask a question because I don't want an answer from this person/alien/leech.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
"GOD is no respecter of persons."
We are all being tested during this time of times....the choices and commitments that you make will have eternal implications for your soul.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Old Fart

Well spotted OldFart,
There's another fairly interesting thread on the intention behind these postings called "The Ripple Effect", worth checking out.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

Hidden hand is not elite, he is a pretender, however if he had been one, he would be from the Majority who spread disinfo and entangle you with world events and other trivia which does not matter in the bigger picture. In fact it works against you if you believe in them.

Not that anyone cares what I just said, but maybe one day someone will read.

I care what you just said. I'm trying to get the bigger picture and all I'm seeing is that we're engaged in some kind of dance. You say world events don't matter. I think they do. Insanity rules the planet and it's time to work through it. This will not be resolved until the little pictures are recognized as being part of the whole thing.

Do you think we can possibly evolve if we never admit mistakes and work to fix them? It is our mistakes that provide the opportunities to learn the most.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

You can thank your Creator Yahweh for that. You are the 'offspring' or individuations of his Group Soul (or Social Memory Complex). Macrocosmically speaking, you ARE Yahweh. The 'Karmic' effect of his imprisoning us in his Astral Planes, also has an impact upon you. I cannot be more specific on this, without impinging on the Law of Confusion. You must work it out for yourselves.

You just contradicted yourselve there. So I am done with this. Great story by the way.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kat77

Thnx for reading, anonymous posters are being ignored on this forum in general because we are not worthy enough to the registered kings and queens

I think the world events do not matter in the bigger picture because they involve this material physical place. Your true self and the place you come from has nothing to do with this material physical place. In fact it is the opposite in every way. Your ego and personality you molded together to survive in this place is connected to it...not your true self.

So if you get involved with its workings and focus on that, you attach yourself to it because you serve your ego and personality, chaining yourself to this place like the 2005 Insider said. And this is contrary to what you actually should be doing, namely freeing yourself from the chains of this place and its workings by re-discovering your true self.

And the only way to do free your self from this earthly existence after re-discovering your true self is by disattaching yourself from this world and what it has to offer, and try to have a direct link with your Creator.....no intervention by anybody, be it religion, cults, politics, known gurus or people in general, no one.

HH said the opposite of the 2005 Insider, namely get heavily involved with these workings of this place, join a cult like the freemasons who will dictate to you what to believe and them being the middle man to your Creator and then wait for 2012. And the way he spoke, he showed he cares a lot about his personality and ego....while the 2005 Insider was blank, he did not serve his ego and showed a dead personality.

That is the very clear distinction anyone can make if you read the 2005 Insider text too. HH did try to copy it, and add his own stuff. If he was honest he would admit to it, instead of trying to discredit him in a very cowardice way and also, a way where he (like I mentioned) actually shot himself in the foot. (Namely that the Majority of the Illuminati which HH belongs to are good and the Minority that the 2005 Insider is part from is bad).

People now will say, yeah but it's the message that is important. Yes that is correct, and HH's message is disinfo, a twisted version of the 2005 Insider which he copied and changed a bit. Read the 2005 Insider text, google Revelations of the Insider. And why should an enlightened person like HH copy his answers directly from Google searches? That on its own proves he is a fraud and had his agenda of serving his ego more than anything.

Greetings

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
pardon my language, i'll censor as much as i can but i need the impact.

wtf is this bs i keep hearing about soul groups? do you realize at all how retarded it appears that some actually believe they are different than another and are incapable of being anything else?

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Kat77]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Smilling..
...Which one HiAliens?...I feel like I did SPOTTED FEW...

To be continued...Wink

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Old Fart, everyone else...

This is a thread with some decent points debunking the HH messages.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Here is what is going down; we are at the end of the age. The financial system is in a controlled demolition ahead of an inevitable collapse. The 2012 earth changes will result in billions of deaths and mass exodus of the survivors who will not have food or shelter. The governments of the world will not have the financial wherewithal (either in treasury funds or borrowing power) to take care of all of the people. In a desperate move by some of the larger world powers (US, Russia, China, Europe collectively) to survive they will be either go to war or be forced to defend a global battle for natural resources. Given the tensions and desperation it will go nuclear and may even be planned to seriously thin the planet. Why? The masses wont be able to take care of themselves and neither can the governments. Rather than let most die a horrible death and become desperate themselves and band together and cause trouble for TPTB the population will also undergo a mass euthanasia (fema, et al). Think of it this way....if you were living in the desert and had a dog and had to move (no water, etc) and could not take your dog with you would you have it put to sleep or just let it go? "They" are opting to put down the vast majority so that the rest of us can be properly controlled and taken care of. Isnt that nice? They actually believe that it is the humane thing to do....let we starve and/or get angry. Might be time to drop out and head for them thar hills.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

Thanks HiAliens...Yes..I see an honest tred and point there for start, my eyes are reading some replyes as for now, and my defensive mechanism is alert ....I hope to be there shorthly, if i see no bulies, smarty pants, insiders, or hard pushing one liners/siders believers...Let's see how/what it will develop in to it?...
Do you mind if I add you as a friend?

Kind Regards.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Old Fart]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kat77
pardon my language, i'll censor as much as i can but i need the impact.

wtf is this bs i keep hearing about soul groups? do you realize at all how retarded it appears that some actually believe they are different than another and are incapable of being anything else?

I think there is some truth in it. I use do spirit channeling and was told about what I think are soul groups but using different language and metaphors. Problem is words like 'soul groups' come with alot of connotations and are very dualistic so can probably be misrepresentative.

I'll write more about this in a bit but i'm on a public library pc and my time goes in 90 seconds.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Dear Hidden Hand,
I have one or two questions that im very curious about and, ofcourse, you reserve the right to answer them or not
1) Are you a jinn? If so did have you sit near the gates of heaven? and if so, how is it? How old are you?
2) Today is 2009 ofcourse, how many years ago was the last year of Adam?
3) If you are a follower of Al-Shaytan why have you rebelled against Allah?
4) Which religion was that of Atlantis?
5) What do you think of organite?

i was also reading your earlier posts but i only manage to read a few pages but from what i read i noticed that you claimed that your path was not chosen but pre-destined. Does that not break the promise of Free Will by Allah? Also technically the 'agenda' has come to the point where people are prisoners in their own mind. I noticed that you place a great emphasis on Free Will and its importance to respect it. By mentally imprisoning someone dosn't that lead them to actions which was forced upon or rather into them thus killing their Free Will?

Allah have mercy on you,
Regards.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Did you also notice, on internet this exchange is now being spread as Hidden Hand Revelations from an Elite Insider etc....? Same title as the Insider one from 2005, so people will confuse them. This is all so easy to figure out if you read the original Insider text and the way things were done, what the purpose of this Hidden was....but like always, most are sheep so he will get his ego boost while not caring about the bigger picture.

I did occur to me that hidden hand may have been a manouver to discredit the original Insider post. For a start he says the Insider stuff is only 60% accurate while I think regardless of whether Insider was who he says he was, it's alot more truthful and accurate than that.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Regarding Soul Groups.

The way Soul Groups were explained to me was using pictures of spirals. Imagine one huge spiral that contains everything there was, is and shall be that is what you could call the universal or multiversal super consciousness. This Spiral or 'wave' is made up of smaller spirals or waves that can be planetary consciousness, solar system consciousness or also what I call 'cosmic overlords'. These are inidividual beings that have evolved to a point where they are demi-gods and live for billions of years and don't need physical bodies and don't go through normal incarnation process like us mere mortals.

Now within planetary waves exist what you could call soul groups or a better word I think is soul-waves. These waves can contain millions of people or as little as two people. They can be racial, national, bloodline or tribal but they can also be inter-racial, inter-national or involve many bloodlines. Also they can be more complex to do with specific incarnation missions while on earth. Within a soul-wave you exist both as an individual and as a collective.

Bear in mind I've cut down into two paragraphs what took me two days of channeling to learn about 7 years ago. And I never wrote the orignal stuff down.

[edit on 8/1/09 by SpiralTrance]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Low Level Mason is so pushy and rude his own clan wont let him in on there secrets...he is prob that guy at the meetings that sits alone and picks his nose! you make it out like you are a disinfo agent with your quickness to quill any distention towards your stupid little group... I mean do you honestly think anyone is going to believe you after distinguishing yourself with them? no not on a website like this one!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1011010110

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrashOveride
Low Level Mason is so pushy and rude his own clan wont let him in on there secrets...he is prob that guy at the meetings that sits alone and picks his nose! you make it out like you are a disinfo agent with your quickness to quill any distention towards your stupid little group... I mean do you honestly think anyone is going to believe you after distinguishing yourself with them? no not on a website like this one!

I'm sorry you don't like the truth - but the truth hurts. Apparently you feel that.

You actually look like a disinformation agent to me, adding nothing to the conversation and rambling on and attacking me personally in order to get off topic. You Illuminati masters have obvious not paid you well enough or trained you well enough.

Frankly, I'm not here to show the truth to gullible people like you. Your opinion of me means nothing
Nice try attempting to spread your disinfo though...

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join