It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!

[edit on 19410523 by D.Rockefeller]

[edit on 20090208 by Carlthulhu]

[edit on 200918 by Carlthulhu]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiralTrance
Regarding Soul Groups.

The way Soul Groups were explained to me was using pictures of spirals. Imagine one huge spiral that contains everything there was, is and shall be that is what you could call the universal or multiversal super consciousness. This Spiral or 'wave' is made up of smaller spirals or waves that can be planetary consciousness, solar system consciousness or also what I call 'cosmic overlords'. These are inidividual beings that have evolved to a point where they are demi-gods and live for billions of years and don't need physical bodies and don't go through normal incarnation process like us mere mortals.

Now within planetary waves exist what you could call soul groups or a better word I think is soul-waves. These waves can contain millions of people or as little as two people. They can be racial, national, bloodline or tribal but they can also be inter-racial, inter-national or involve many bloodlines. Also they can be more complex to do with specific incarnation missions while on earth. Within a soul-wave you exist both as an individual and as a collective.

Bear in mind I've cut down into two paragraphs what took me two days of channeling to learn about 7 years ago. And I never wrote the orignal stuff down.

[edit on 8/1/09 by SpiralTrance]

this sounds like more tripe to divide people.

the demi-gods could crush us like bugs. they might exist...do you believe or know if the soul is eternal?

benevolence reaps greater spiritual reward. one who is advanced would know this. there's so much to fear that we can't escape it. we should have no use for any more.

and you can tell your demi-gods that we're ready to listen. lmao

the price is right, come on down! it's time to wake the sheep.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

it feels wrong to ignore my brother's pain. that's not ego, it's shame. you can go lose yourself and the world if you want, i'll keep tellin it like it is.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kat77

Looking at it from a metaphysical, philosophical and yes, spiritual way, it is ego. When you leave your body your 'brother' and you "Kat77" do not exist in any way in that other place. These are hollow charicatures belonging to this place and its hollow workings.

And shame is part of the ego so you actually answered yourself there...or rather your own ego answered for you, defending itself

HiddenHand is feeding the ego and what this place needs with his ramblings...the 2005 Insider (which HH tried to discredit and copy up to a point and then twisting it) said the opposite. That is why so many other egos are supporting HH's ramblings, because they are more comforting for the ego, while the 2005 Insider who is the original one is being ignored and also hated.

Again, read the original 2005 Insider text and everyone will see this HH was a hoax. The things you were impressed by, he plagiarized from the 2005 Inisder, then he added the other rather weak things he pasted from Google into it which are about you serving this world, not the other.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I would like to respond in agreement with a few others that posted on here that this information sounds like it has been taken right out of the 'Law of One' material as well as possibly David Wilcocks research that he himself has posted on the internet.

From my understanding, a negative entity CAN NOT be 6th density. Lucifer, being a negative polarity....would have to be below 6th density (according to the Law of One).

I would encourage others to research the Law of One if this kind of topic interests you what so ever. We are one and must learn to live as one. There are many soul groups here....I dont tend to get caught up in 'what' soul group I am of, just know you are loved beyond what you can imagine and we all play a part in the bigger picture. Many of us have came back here to help....many of us chose to come here in this time. When you realize there is no reason to proceed without your other selves...you come back to help (some get the auto button though, and come back due to karma depts).

Just my personal spin and thoughts on this whole thread. It is great though to see others open minded to such things....I would encourage you though to read through the Law of One. If you are still interested, David Wilcocks (I think we should give credit where credit is due, he has endless hours of research on this topic) site has a forum and there is a place that specifically speaks about the Law Of One. The forum is a great read and is ongoing with daily discussions, all are welcome to join and participate in the talks.

Peace to all
LV

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kat77

All in all, the soul groups all have paths that lead to the infinite creator. The trick is making the polarity flip. A soul group can not proceed to 6th density until they make the positive flip. If they remain negative polarity, they will only find out that it is a dead end street....then much healing takes place for the negative to become positive.

But all in all, yes, everyone is on the path back to the infinite creator. We are all one....just in different garments if you will for some time (well for a really really long time, but time is a paradox in itself)...it all could be a blink of an eye to the infinite creator.

Just my personal thoughts, I claim no facts,
My best,
LV

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
i just want to know coming from an enlightened soul that you are...what do you recomment mankind to do (example: as i am getting older and my conscience is awakening i plan on changing old negative habits, spreading the truth,maintaining positive beliefs etc) and what else can we do besides staying positive..i have heard that us as humans are much more powerful and capable then what we are told...how can we unlock these abilities and use them in a positive manner to help defeat evils and protect others. (((Please Reply)))

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kat77

this sounds like more tripe to divide people.

Why and how?

the demi-gods could crush us like bugs. they might exist...do you believe or know if the soul is eternal?

Yes the soul is eternal

and you can tell your demi-gods that we're ready to listen. lmao

the price is right, come on down! it's time to wake the sheep.

Demi-gods wouldn't really communicate that well with us. Our conscious wavelengths are generaly too far apart and there's a massive evolution gap to overcome. They have a totaly different orientation on the purpose of existance to us.

[edit on 9/1/09 by SpiralTrance]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kat77

Looking at it from a metaphysical, philosophical and yes, spiritual way, it is ego. When you leave your body your 'brother' and you "Kat77" do not exist in any way in that other place. These are hollow charicatures belonging to this place and its hollow workings.

And shame is part of the ego so you actually answered yourself there...or rather your own ego answered for you, defending itself

HiddenHand is feeding the ego and what this place needs with his ramblings...the 2005 Insider (which HH tried to discredit and copy up to a point and then twisting it) said the opposite. That is why so many other egos are supporting HH's ramblings, because they are more comforting for the ego, while the 2005 Insider who is the original one is being ignored and also hated.

Again, read the original 2005 Insider text and everyone will see this HH was a hoax. The things you were impressed by, he plagiarized from the 2005 Inisder, then he added the other rather weak things he pasted from Google into it which are about you serving this world, not the other.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiralTrance

why do you think you know what you're telling me is the truth? it really sounds like a bunch of crap to keep us divided.

what good does it do to raise your vibration when the whole of the earth is on such a negative path?

what good does it do at this time and place to astrally project? (it seems more the work of a good imagination and a longing to escape--but you don't really go anywhere!)

what are we afraid of if the soul is eternal? nothing can destroy us since we are ultimately spiritual beings.

would a good and just god want to see his children burned alive for a minute let alone for eternity? humans are all of the same type of spirit. i believe when we ascend to the next level, we'll have to go together.

due to a hard knock life & ptsd from vietnam my husband is profoundly negative. he hasn't changed this attitude much in 25 years but he's basically a really caring guy. even still, i can't imagine going on without him or any of our children...nobody in the world is 100% negative or positive...

i think too many groups of us think we are better than others giving little regard or care to why or how our fellow humans in the world are treated...especially by governments.

and this "many of us have come back to help" business. which is saying, step back and let an expert in here. we're ALL THE SAME.

new age religious thought sometimes seems selfish in the extreme. for sure it's irrational on this plane of thought.

i think we need to work with what works best on this level. rational discussion about where we are, how we got here and what we have to do to make it right.

i apologize if anyone finds this offensive. i don't mean to step on beliefs...but it's frustrating how our religious beliefs have pretty much dictated how this world has been shaped.

...it's time to open our eyes, take stock and work with what we've wrought.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
There is a need for separation to a point, it is called perfecting each fractal (just opinions.

In the end, I agree, it all gets filtered into a divine Oneness.

But to say that Hitler and Mother Teresa ascended to the same place doesnt feel right to me. I feel one lowered their vibrations nd the other raised their vibration. In the end, they both will end up making their way back to each other, through the ONE, but their paths getting there, filtering, are different. My experiences are not your experiences...but we can learn through eachother if we choose to do so. In the end, our paths may lead many different paths, but our paths will come together, and we will be One, exactly where we began.

I agree, it is much simpler to understand, everything returns to Thee so there is no reason to get caught up on the illusions of the divisions and separation.

But, there must be a purpose for our different colors, different cultures, different planets, different suns, different galaxies....different beliefs, our brains seem wired for this kind a thing....mabey the purpose of these illusions of separations serve a duty for our growth that we cant grasp right now.

If you can live daily, knowing all is One and will all return somehow someway, this is great. Most have trouble doing this, they need it in fractions, a little at a time. And you are right about religions, most get stuck in them, without learning and growing and moving on from it. They find one fraction and that is enough to fill them in that life. All is well with it either way really.

The person that is aware that the universe is aware of them, has reached levels no religion touches.

Great convo here, I hope you both dont mind me butting in and adding my 2 cents....
LV

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
hitler and teresa are six feet under. we are of one spirit and belong together at the source, in my very humble opinion. we have all learned from our mistakes and the mistakes of our fellow humans. if we haven't? none of us are going anywhere.

again, this is only the ramblings of an active imagination.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
I would like to respond in agreement with a few others that posted on here that this information sounds like it has been taken right out of the 'Law of One' material as well as possibly David Wilcocks research that he himself has posted on the internet.

From my understanding, a negative entity CAN NOT be 6th density. Lucifer, being a negative polarity....would have to be below 6th density (according to the Law of One).

Good catch there. The Law of One says that at 5th density, there is an abrupt and sharp reversal from evil to good in most cases:

Law of One

48.4 Questioner: Thank you. That clears up that point very well. Can you tell me how positive and negative polarizations in fourth and fifth density are used to cause working in consciousness?

Ra: I am Ra. There is very little work in consciousness in fourth and in fifth densities compared to the work done in third density. The work that is accomplished in positive fourth is that work whereby the positive social memory complex, having, through slow stages, harmoniously integrated itself, goes forth to aid those of less positive orientation which seek their aid. Thus their service is their work and through this dynamic between the societal self and the other-self, which is the object of love, greater and greater intensities of understanding or compassion are attained. This intensity continues until the appropriate intensity of the light may be welcomed. This is fourth-density harvest.

Within fourth-density positive there are minor amounts of catalyst of a spiritual and mental complex distortion. This occurs during the process of harmonizing to the extent of forming the social memory complex. This causes some small catalyst and work to occur, but the great work of fourth density lies in the contact betwixt the societal self and less polarized other-self.

In fourth-density negative much work is accomplished during the fighting for position which precedes the period of the social memory complex. There are opportunities to polarize negatively by control of other-selves. During the social memory complex period of fourth-density negative the situation is the same. The work takes place through the societal reaching out to less polarized otherself in order to aid in negative polarization.

In fifth-density positive and negative the concept of work done through a potential difference is not particularly helpful as fifth-density entities are, again, intensifying rather than potentiating.

In positive, the fifth-density complex uses sixth-density teach/learners to study the more illuminated understandings of unity thus becoming more and more wise. Fifth-density positive social memory complexes will choose to divide their service to others in two ways: first, the beaming of light to creation; second, the sending of groups to be of aid as instruments of light such as those whom you are familiar with through channels.

In fifth-density negative, service to self has become extremely intense and the self has shrunk or compacted so that the dialogues with the teach/learners are used exclusively in order to intensify wisdom. There are very, very few fifth-density negative Wanderers for they fear the forgetting. There are very, very few fifth-density Orion members for they do not any longer perceive any virtue in other-selves.

Law of One ...more

33.20 Questioner: What would the rays of fifth and sixth-density look like?

Ra: I am Ra. We may speak only approximately. However, we hope you understand, shall we say, that there is a distinctive difference in the color structure of each density.

Fifth density is perhaps best described as extremely white in vibration.

The sixth-density of a whiteness which contains a golden quality as you would perceive it; these colors having to do with the blending into wisdom of the compassion learned in fourth-density, then in sixth the blending of wisdom back into an unified understanding of compassion viewed with wisdom. This golden color is not of your spectrum but is what you would call alive.

You may ask one more question briefly.

41.4 Questioner: In your last statement did you mean that the sixth density entities are actually creating manifestations of the sun in their density? Could you explain what you meant by that?

Ra: I am Ra. In this density some entities whose means of reproduction is fusion may choose to perform this portion of experience as part of the beingness of the sun body. Thus you may think of portions of the light that you receive as offspring of the generative expression of sixth-density love.

41.5 Questioner: Then could you say that sixth-density entities are using that mechanism to be more closely co-Creators with the Infinite Creator?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct as seen in the latter portions of sixth density seeking the experiences of the gateway density.

43.15 Questioner: Then is sixth-density harvest strictly of a social memory complex nature because again we have wisdom and compassion blended back using wisdom?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct.

43.24 Questioner: I am simply trying to trace the evolution of this catalyst that then, as you say, changes in fifth density. I might as well complete this and ask if there is any ingestion of food in sixth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. However, the nature of this food is that of light and is impossible to describe to you in any meaningful way as regards the thrust of your query.

64.5 Questioner: Could you describe or tell me of rituals or techniques used by Ra in seeking in the direction of service?

Ra: I am Ra. To speak of that which sixth-density social memory complexes labor within in order to advance is at best misprision of plain communication for much is lost in transmission of concept from density to density, and the discussion of sixth-density is inevitably distorted greatly.

However, we shall attempt to speak to your query for it is an helpful one in that it allows us to express once again the total unity of creation. We seek the Creator upon a level of shared experience to which you are not privy and rather than surrounding ourselves in light we have become light. Our understanding is that there is no other material except light. Our rituals, as you may call them, are an infinitely subtle continuation of the balancing processes which you are now beginning to experience.

We seek now without polarity. Thus we do not invoke any power from without, for our search has become internalized as we become light/love and love/light. These are the balances we seek, the balances between compassion and wisdom which more and more allow our understanding of experience to be informed that we may come closer to the unity with the One Creator which we so joyfully seek.

Your rituals at your level of progress contain the concept of polarization and this is most central at your particular space/time.

You can take it as you will, but the OP's flick of the hand toward the Ra Material when he/she clearly ripped it off, is very telling.

And as mentioned, the Law of One was channelled in a spirit of love, with great care and with the bible open to the book of John, etc. I am sure a good part of is is distorted, but it already confirmed what I knew about what I personally was supposed to be doing on Earth, so for me, that particular piece of "channelled" material does resonate with me.

But this theft of the material and then a snide reference to it that "Oh yes, the Law of One is useful" is obviously, lame.

Who cares? Hidden Hand has gone back to playing pocket pool.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hello Smallpeeps,

The Ra material is something unique in its own right, very deep...its hard to quite my self in order to grasp it all. I think its a great addition though to our kind in many ways.

There are many things that sings to ones soul.

Hope all is well with you,
LV

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
i don't think we're wise enough to get so deep. we might be getting there, but there's still plenty of work to be done. getting lost in plotting escape isn't going to do us a damned bit of good right here and now.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What part do animals, insects and any other inhabitants of this planet play in the great harvest? Surely they have souls too.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I love it, this guys talking about atlantis, aliens,and people on the planet Saturn without one single shred of evidence and most of you are eating up every word of it, this guy is definately one of the centcom/airforce bloggers putting out disinfo, your getting taken for fools ATS

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hidden_Hand : One more important question.

What is the role of the so called antichrist?

-anonymous

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kat77

No one is plotting escapes...in fact, Im more then willing to stay if that is what is needed for the whole. Stay or go, I dont care, as long as its for the purpose of Unity and Peace where ever I am. Always live for the moment, always live life to the fullest in a peaceful and humble way....yes, here and now.

But sometimes, the soul calls for one to go deep, sometimes, the mind refuses such things. Without the souls that have shared their depths of wisdom and knowledge, Im not sure where we would all be today. Im thankful for the spirits here on this Earth that have been able to show us these depths and heights of possibilities.

LV

All is well, no worries

Peace,
LV

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
well, my ego won't allow me to perceive all as being well because i know it is not.

if we let go of ego, we'll never realize how capable we are at solving the problems we have HERE AND NOW.

ego=purpose...the one human need we seem to have forgotten.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join