It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

Very good read sir.
I have but one qestion for you.
Does Amitkah Stanford have a walk in known to you and me as the Christ energy?
Kitos.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
All we need is LOVE...

Unconditional LOVE precisely.

Correct?

I have been in the presence of God & Satan. Many times Lucifer has told
God that I was not playing fair because I was using both sides to achieve
my objectives. Yet I know LOVE is worth fighting for.

I will use whatever tools necessary to maintain peace, love & harmony
within and around me. Is this what you mean by using the tools?

Overcoming fear is the one and only obstacle to reaching your true self.
I remember and have been rewarded because of the struggles to reach
higher. THANK you for placing yourself in our cage to help free us from
ourselves.

Peace & LOVE All Ways, Cindy

profile.myspace.com...
fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=381739473

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hi Hidden_Hand,

I appreciate you taking the time to share your knowledge with us and I have some questions of my own for you.

Would you steer someone onto a different path even though they were already on a good one ?

Will everything on Earth cease to exist as it does now come 12/21/12 ?

Is there a better way of conducting the game ?

Where do the aliens fit in as far as 12/21/12 goes ?

Thanks once again for your time

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

I am skipping to the end because I saw that you would answer the last question on Friday. If they have already been answered, feel free to ignore as I will read to the end.

What is the significance of matrilineal DNA? Why is it so important to the Jewish race/religion? What is/was the purpose of the Jews in this society?

I am trying to ask the next question delicately. What role, if any, does one's soul play in the harvest? Are you familiar with the teachings of Mourivieff? If so, then please understand what I am asking and expand as needed. If I need to be direct, let me know.

The next question is personal. I once heard voices calling my name and saying "stay tuned". My first thought was a Biblical as I thought of the "sound of rushing waters" but it was like a million voices in perfect unison. Shortly after there was a single voice saying "watch the light". Who was this and why me?

You have have provided a very thoughtful thread. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

1. This harvest you speak of...
Will it be selective or random? Will the strongest be taken or the weakest?
Will it be Genetically based or Pot luck? What if I don't want to be harvested or don't want someone I love to be harvested? What if I choose to fight back against this harvest if I see it as a bad thing..?

2. What makes these ruling bloodlines so much more superior to the rest of us, that they can do as thhey wish with us?

3. Wouldn't these ruling bloodlines think that we as a race should stop being fodder for other races & make our own place in the universe? Or are the ruling families happy with being the rulers of Fodder?

4. I too am a member of a Royal Bloodline. My Families bloodline also goes way back to the beginning. I am nobody special, it just happens that my ancestors were royals, from a very elite family line & I am a "Direct" descendant of the main bloodline. I know of no such harvest or of such other things you speak of.

[edit on 10/24/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Hi Hidden_Hand, it is now 7:00 pm central, I hope you can still read this, I didn't want to sign up to ATS because I just needed to ask you these questions as soon as possible before you post your last statement. I want to thank you for coming out and allowing us to ask you these questions, I always knew there was more to the Yaweh vs. Lucifer thing, being brought up Catholic and learning about scripture I knew things just didn't make sense. As to why a God would deny us the opportunity to learn more, and the great gift that Lucifer gave to the world so it could learn about everything "good and evil". This is not to bash Yaweh, the creator of this world, but to express thanks for the sacrifice you did and you keep making by staying with your negativity.

This is hard to say but a couple years ago I felt that the energy Lucifer was trying to communicate with me, I didn't because I was scared of what might happened to me if I'd have allowed that communication. I feel that I could start it now as crazy as it may sound, do you think is safe? So here are my other questions:

1-Who was Jesus, what do you think about him, what did he came here to do, did he actually marry, and did he have kids and are his progenitors alive now?

2- When Jesus came to earth, he had an encounter with Lucifer, something about temptation, can you talk about this? What is the relationship between Lucifer and Jesus,.....dare I say are they the same!!!?

3-In your post you seem to be soo positive, could this be disinformation by you or the negative PTB ( but I guess we could never know that either way ha?).....I guess I could answer that....: "use discernment"!

4-Is this a way to clear your karma a bit...if so it must have done wonders...since it helped me a lot!!

5-I am not sure...about something though...so does the PTB in a very deep way want the "BEST" for us, while also trying to use us? The BIG question is "How do you switch your thinking so that at times you want the best for us and sometimes you want the worst for us?

6-What is the meaning of 666 and 777? Are we going to see ETs before 2012? and to finish

7- Who is Barack Obama? What polarity is he? if he is negative ...he is the most likable negative person I have seen, he just seems so eloquent and a good person, can you elaborate on his role as the new president and the final president of the USA?

Thank you again H_H, you have provided much light for me to turn my light even more.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yup, I thought not, even though I was polite and subservient, which is not my nature.
Proof besides "prophet-eering" would be the cure.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

As long as it is in his own words you have no grounds to stand on. He already stated that the ra material is 85/90 percent correct so the information given will have the same amount of resemblance on the topics touched upon. Yes he could be getting his inspiration from that material, no way to check on that from this position but he could be the real deal. Let him speak and afterwards it can be sorted out. Shutting it down prematurely could be a mistake.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
To H_H:

Ok I guess my first post didn't go through so I registered.
Thanks again for coming out and helping us understand the Bigger picture, I always knew there was something more to this whole life experience. I knew that the PTB had to be doing what they were doing for some reason bigger than to just obtain more power. It must be really hard for you to do this, being Negative even though you are so Positive. Trying to make people suffer while at the same time given them the tools to become greater than the day before.

Thanks again H_H, this may sound crazy, but years ago while going through a tough time in my life I actually thought that Lucifer was trying to communicate with me, it seemed really weird that he or she would try that since at that time I felt that he was a Bad angel. This happened twice, I felt that he was trying to establish a communication and impart some knowledge "mainly to say that he was not as horrible as most people thought of him", however I didn't let him and I blocked the communication because I was scared that he was trying to trick me, I am feeling is safe know to start again, what do you think? But here are the rest of my questions:

1-Who was Jesus, when was he born, what was his purpose, did he get married and have children, are his progenitors still alive?

2- What does Lucifer think of Jesus and vice versa, did Lucifer really try to tempt Jesus? Are they really the same person!!?

3- How do you switch from being so Positive in your posts to somebody so Negative in your real life? How is your karma, now that you have revealed this info, I am sure a lot more positive points..

4- And the Million dollar question and last question:

Who is Barack Obama? What would be his role as the new and last President of the US? Is he negative or positive? if negative....he seems like the most likable, smart and eloquent negative I have ever met.

Thanks again H_H, I hope you get this and can answer some of my questions, take care

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
"Hidden Hand":

Why are babies and infants being injected with Thimerosal, aluminum... and exposed to other neuro-toxins?
www.metacafe.com...
www.youtube.com...

Not that I don't know the answer...

but I would like to know where this does fit within your view of reality in relation between "the one" you call your "creator", "you" and "them" (those babies whose brains are deliberately injured at birth)

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I am skipping to the end because I saw that you would answer the last question on Friday. If they have already been answered, feel free to ignore as I will read to the end.

What is the significance of matrilineal DNA? Why is it so important to the Jewish race/religion? What is/was the purpose of the Jews in this society?

I am trying to ask the next question delicately. What role, if any, does one's soul play in the harvest? Are you familiar with the teachings of Mourivieff? If so, then please understand what I am asking and expand as needed. If I need to be direct, let me know.

The next question is personal. I once heard voices calling my name and saying "stay tuned". My first thought was a Biblical as I thought of the "sound of rushing waters" but it was like a million voices in perfect unison. Shortly after there was a single voice saying "watch the light". Who was this and why me?

You have have provided a very thoughtful thread. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
When you wrote; that there are are 13 base or core original bloodlines..I was at a lost for words.... I have heard of this...
My question...Is this related to the 13 countries and the 13 women?

Love Lancia

Who said that? Hidden Hand?
Thought there are two main families in control, one has a HQ France ...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This will be our last session together.

I will do my very best to pack in as much as we can.

I am sorry for those who must have missed my earlier post from yesterday which clearly stated that I already have more questions than I have time to answer, and that you have spent the time in writing our new ones. My time is so limited, I am unable to respond to you. I have a long journey I must make shortly, and cannot be late for it.

I have always been very confused and not clear on the subject of "god", having been tossed around from religion to religion from my parents it is hard to discern which "god" to believe or have faith in. Should I keep on having faith in the fact that the world around me is "god" and that there is not one particular being that deserves this faith?

Religion is either actually created, or at very least, heavily influenced by us. There is no such things as "god". "God" is a human concept, which is a misunderstanding of the original concept of "Creator". This is further confused, as there are many macrocosmic level Creators, or Logos, as has been explained previously. "God" implies some separate entity which is 'outside' of you, which you must supplicate to and worship. Our One Infinite Creator, and almost all of our Logos and sub-Logos', do not want your worship. They want you to understand Creation, and your place within it, as a Co-Creator. Ultimately, there is a "Supreme Being", in the form of the One Infinite Creator, but we are all a part of It, rather than it's subjects. None of the names given for this "Supreme Being" by your religions are the true name, but they are indeed correct, in that there is One Supreme Being, namely the Infinite Creator. They just have different concepts about It, which spring from the texts their religion is based upon.

Do not 'worship' your Infinite Creator, but rather live in a state of Thanksgiving and Service to It, for bringing you into Being, and for this amazing Game It has Created, in which we may forget who we really are, in order to remember, and know ourself one again, as the Creator.

So basically the form that we have is actually just a body with bones and skin and so on and so forth, what matters is our soul or being that is inside us that makes us question and deal with our surroundings and life, so when we "die" the pain and suffering is just part of our human shell, and has nothing to do with our soul or being which will carry on into the next life or density?

Indeed. 'pain' and 'suffering' are just aspects of the Game. They feel extremely real whilst we are playing the Game, and indeed they have to, in order to make you believe that the Game is real. No-one really "dies". But rather, the 'matter' of human form is shed, much like the chrysalis of a caterpillar, when the butterfly emerges. Look upon physical incarnation as the chrysalis in which you may transform.

Continuing...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I feel as though I am like Shelby, but have lost my way, or I am just so confused and not in-tune with my inner-self that I can not figure out what is my purpose in this game. Is there anything you can shed upon this?

Your purpose in the Game, is to work upon yourself. To grow, develop, and transform yourself into a more positive and loving being. You had certain goals that you planned to achieve before incarnating here, which is a main reason for the veil of forgetfulness being in place, because if you already knew what your goals were, the Game would be too easy.

Look at the things in your life that you most love to do. Ask yourself what makes you most happy. Experience these things as often as possible, as they will be related to some of the things you chose to put into your Soul contract to do here.

Also, look at the negative things, that often seem to recur during your lifetime. It will be highly likely that these are also things that you chose to come here to work upon. Let us say for example, that you chose to come here to work upon patience during this incarnation. You will likely find that you have a tendency towards impatience, and that life will often bring many experiences to you, in order to 'test' your patience. The idea being, that rather than losing your temper, you work upon your impatience, and resolve to become a more temperate and patient Soul.

This same analogy may be applied to all manner of circumstances in which life will test you. Look for and begin to identify any recurring issues you have, that you perhaps struggle to deal with, and seem to present themselves to you, time and time again. Perhaps anger, being abusive, selfishness, hatred, cynicism, and the list goes on. Whenever you find recurring circumstances, it is because you are being presented with opportunity after opportunity, to work upon these issues, until you get it right, and choose a way of behavior that is more Positive. Once you've successfully identified these issues within your life, worked upon them, and used them as the tools of transformation that they are, to improve the quality of your character, you will notice that these things seem to almost cease to appear in your life. You will still be presented with them at varying intervals, to check that you have not forgotten that which you have learned, but they will be fewer and far between.

I hope this may give you some clues as to how to identify the things you came here to do, and how to go about working upon yourself.

My life has been a troubled one for awhile now, having been so soaked and brainwashed into the human life form and way of life, but lately I feel as though I am starting to wake up and see things more clearly. Am I doomed because of the path I have taken for most of my life, or can I still save my "soul"?

You are not 'doomed', and your Soul does not require 'salvation'. No-one's Soul does. There is nothing to 'save' it from. It is good to hear that you are awakening, and that is another reason why I am here at this time, speaking with you. Our Infinite Creator has many messengers, and he uses us all in our own unique ways, to help with the Awakening, and prepare as many as possible, for the coming Great Harvest.

Continuing...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
But as I say, you are not 'doomed', and there is nothing to save yourself from, except perhaps, from ignorance. And I do not mean that in an insulting way, but rather, ignorance as in a 'lack of understanding'. At the very worst, you will have to repeat as many 3rd Density Cycles as is necessary, in order for you to learn the things you need to learn, in order to progress and Graduate to 4th Density Positive. But one thing is for sure, you will get there in the end. All will find their way Home, to our Infinite Creator. Rest also assured, that you will not find yourself 'lost' in your cycling. At the end of each physical incarnation, as I've previously stated, you return to time/space, or that which has been described as "Heaven", where you shall once again know yourself as you truly are, a unique and beautiful Soul, and a part of our Creator. You only forget who you are during incarnation. The object of the Game, is to wake up within the 'dream', and in effect, become a 'Lucid Gamer'. To remember who you really are during the Game, and to then begin working upon the things you came here for. Re-reading this topic, with discernment, will provide you with plenty of clues on how you may choose to go about this.

Thank you for your time here with us, and I wish you the best, it has been a pleasure speaking with you and listening to your knowledge.

We wish the same for you Brother, and ask that our Infinite Creator bless you and guide your path. See you when we get Home.

So, is the harvest an "all or nothing" event or will it be a mixed harvest—a few moving to fourth density, a few moving towards fourth density in service to self, the great majority repeating third density? And if only 94% go to fourth density negative, then you have to repeat 3rd density and try again for a 95% negative harvest? If so, then I would hate to imagine how much more negative your people would make the earth at that point.

I'm still confused about your part in this. In order for you to move on the 4th level, it must be a 95% negative harvest. In other words, to reward your people with 4th density, 95% of the human souls have to be (in the self-contemplation process) as far away from the "Infinite Source" as humanly possible. That just doesn't "feel" right to me.

It does not 'feel' right to you, as it is not right. You have not entirely grasped the concept. I shall attempt to clarify.

The Harvest is Mixed. Those who are 51% or over on the Positive path will Graduate to 4th Density Positive. There you will work upon Love and Compassion, and it will be a very beautiful world to reside within for you. There will be very little negativity. Just a small enough amount that you can still use it to exercise your Free Will in choosing who you are not, but it will be so much more obvious than it is here, that the negativity is a tool to be used. You will see the interconnectedness of all things, and you will know that you are not 'separate' from one another, or from life Itself. You will not use words much, unless you choose to. Telepathy becomes the normal method of communication. Everything is open, and you cannot hide your thoughts from 'others'.

From that incarnation onwards, you will not have to experience 3rd Density incarnation again, unless you later choose to do so from Higher Densities, as we have done, in order to perfect the art of Service, or unless you somehow, in a 4th Density world of abundant love and beauty, inextricably manage to be 95% Negative at a time of future Harvest, and slide back down the snake, instead of ascending up the ladder, to use another 'Game' metaphor.

Continuing...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Back to 'this' current Great Harvest, we do not require a 95% Negative Harvest, as you have deducted. Instead, what we require, is for US to personally attain a 95% Negative Polarity for ourselves, not for you. WE must be 95% Negative (at least), in order to Graduate to 4th Density Negative, and earn the opportunity to clear our Karmic Record, of all the Negativity we have Created on this planet, before returning to our rightful place as 6th Density Guardians of our Galaxy, and teachers of Wisdom to those in lower Densities that ask for our assistance. If we do not make it, we will remain trapped in the 3rd Density Cycle with all those between 94% Negative and 50% Positive (what I termed 'luke-warm's'), and have to continue to provide Negative Polarity for you. Harsh as it is, our only way out, is to be as Negative as possible, to Graduate. We cannot choose to be Positive, because that is not what we came here to do for you. That's why I often have referred to all the horrible things we've done here, as our Sacrifice.

You said that the "lukewarm people" at the time of harvest would not notice anything has happened, but they'd be on a different planet. Do you mean that they'd wake up with no memory of what has occurred but still be in the same physical body, or they'd wake up in a new physical body with no memory of any past life?

There will be a short experience of 'zero-point time', where you feel utterly "at One" with your Infinite Creator. It will be a feeling of blissful, ecstatic expansiveness and Unity, whilst your physical vehicles (bodies) are dissolved back into Light, and transported to your new environment. When that transition is complete, the 'zero-point time' will end, and you will 'appear' in your new 'game-zone' (planet). You will look the same, think the same, feel the same, in fact, it will be just like you all had some mystical experience, and life will carry on as 'normal' for you. Same houses, family situations, jobs, friends, lovers. Everything will seem the same as before, you will not remember the Great Harvest or earth changes that occurred as the planet Earth heals and regenerates herself. But you will recall your 'mystical experience' and that will give you hope and a new opportunity to choose a more positive future for yourselves.

There will still be the same Negative Polarity to overcome, but if we are successful in our Negative Graduation, (which we shall be) others are standing by to take our places pulling the strings from "behind the scenes". We have more than done our job, in discharging our Service to you. And we are tired. It is time for us to clear our Karmic Record, and return to being the Being of Light which is our True essence.

You keep saying help is available to those searching for truth, all we have to do is ask. What is the best way to go about this? I have never had the ability to remember any of my dreams.

Read back, I have given guidance on dream recall previously. it takes practice, and is a slow process, but you have to start somewhere, Be patient with yourself.

Continuing...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

What specifically can I do to receive guidance on how to reach the state where it is easier to discern truth from untruth?

Work upon yourself. Go inside, in a state of meditative contemplation. Still your mind, that your Soul may have room in which to make It's 'still-small voice' heard. Ask your Infinite Creator to help you, and listen to your inner voice. Be patient, it takes time to develop this inner communication, after a lifetime of neglect. When you persevere and keep working on yourself, gradually it will come to you, and when it does, you must learn to TRUST in your Inner Guidance, NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS MAY SAY. That is the ultimate test. To Trust what you know deep inside as your Truth, even when the whole world tells you that you are "wrong". It is hard work, to Trust yourself when all those around you doubt you and call you crazy, but it is the job you came here to do.

The only real and lasting Truth, is a 'self-realized' one. Messengers can come and go, and show you Truth until they're blue in the face, but it will not be Your Truth, until you have realized for yourself, deep within the Core of your Being, that it 'feels' True for you.

You should never accept something as true, just because someone tell you it is so. But when your inner voice guides you that a Truth is True, and you feel that old warm feeling of excitement welling up from somewhere deep within, that says "Yes! I knew it!" Hold on to that feeling, (feelings are the language of your Soul) and Guard it carefully, as you can be sure that your newfound beliefs will be challenged in many ways. It is designed this way, to test you. Your Inner Truth must be able to withstand the test of time, and will be given a thorough examination. Hold fast to it, so long as it is what you Know to be True deep within. Allow nothing or no-one 'outside' of you to pull you from your path, no matter how fiercely they contend with you. They are just doing their job, even if they may well not even be 'aware' that this is what they are in fact doing. They are performing an important service to you, and you should be grateful to them for that.

We wish you well on your journey, and ask our Infinite Creator to protect and guide you upon your path.

"arc de triumphe":

I do not have the time to go into your many questions, so I will just select a few I can answer briefly, as I still have so many questions to get through.

Do the Orion/occultist groups specifically target civilizations before they become a social memory complex.

Yes, but that does not make them immune to targeting others too, if they allow any chinks to appear in their armour. In short, the Orion Empire are 4th Density Negative. They are "lost" in the sense that they have drifted so far from their true nature, that despite many attempts, we have been unable to reach them, and help them to develop. They exist within their Group Soul Complex, mostly as a group of discarnate entities, within the Astral Planes of the planets they visit. They have no intention of 'returning Home', and instead seek to feed off of Negative Energy, to keep themselves going, as they are disconnected from their inherent natural Life-Force, by refusing to abide by the Infinite Creator's Incarnational Principles.

Continuing...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join