It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Harman, here is a complete list of what I am referring to in my previous post (page 15). They are all the property of L/L Research. Hidden_Hand clearly stole his information from this site, unless of course he is one of the authors. 2c

www.lawofone.info...

[edit on 24/10/2008 by agent violet]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
okay. excuse my last questions. as i can see now there was no need to answer them. through reading more of your words. i have connected alot of your dots that fit with my own. i see now whats happening. and know now what i am supposed to do. 3113... the fifth sun its... amazing... pay attention to numbers. they pop up and try and tell you things all the time. i will tell you this. there have been 2 numbers that have followed me around all my life. first it was number 11, then it was number 5.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Fare well Hidden_Hand.

Part of you has infiltrated my heart this night, and I am forever altered for having felt your energy, read your words, and shared in your grace.

I wish you the utmost blessings, a quick journey Home, and an eternity of peace.

I know you can feel the love many of us here have for you. As we have felt your love in return.

Espavo, and Namasté old friend

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone here on this thread has the link to the Ra papers that Hidden Hand spoke of, I am having trouble finding them online.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
if everything would have started off, and handled in the right way from the beginning... there would be no need for any of this.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

So long H_H. You have affected all of us here on many levels. Now, we are quantum entangled.........Bless you on your spiritual journey.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I have placed the entire collated topic/messages from Hidden_Hand here:

collated messages

One can print the Hidden_Hand’s entire message from that link by using your browser’s print icon. (approx. 55 pages.)

I have completed the update, Hidden_Hand's messages of late this day are now posted.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by KathyT]

[edit on 25-10-2008 by KathyT]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by KathyT
I have placed the entire collated topic/messages from Hidden_Hand here:

collated messages

One can print the Hidden_Hand’s entire message from that link by using your browser’s print icon. I don’t have today’s messages (10/24) there yet, I will update it as I am able.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by KathyT]

Thank you KathyT!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Thank You immensely KathyT !!!!

I am so glad you did this because I was going to, but not to the extent you did!!!

Bravo!!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Possibly, this was just some guy (now enroute to Rome) who came here channeling Lucifer, and he could only answer, when invited to do so (if asked questions). The "game" was an online Ouija Board ... of sorts. He needs to be called upon, which is why when asked if he could think of a question that wasn't asked, if he could think of something. He promised to do so at the end of his discourse, but as close as he could get was to elaborate on a previously asked question. He made it clear at the beginning, YOU have to ask, in order for him to answer. Most, if not all his posts always asked that you call to him, channel him, feel him, visualize the Lucifer soul, that is you, that you secretly know it to be, no matter how hard someone tries to tell you otherwise.

If you are to believe his words, then you are to believe he said he was Lucifer.

He twists things to reflect loving attributes towards him, telling you all you are the negative ones who need to learn, or did you believers miss this? You were told repeatedly, in the most loving and gentlest of ways of your faults. All this positive negative business is all part of his need to balance, this is how he operates.

Of coure he's going to say Goodchild meant well, but channeled the wrong beings, because she put a dent in his plans to seduce others to channel him and his workers, and followers of these messengers that join in spreading the word, but more importantly believing in his ways. It is why he came here after this incident to attempt to correct this unexpected interruption. He taught you ways on how to channel him more efficiently.

Still it was a great read. It all looks very good and nice, but the true motive wasn't to reveal who you are, and how you will ascend to higher levels, and to teach you how to be loving - come on, he knows this is easier said than done, and frankly he really doesn't care. He needed you to befriend him, and reward him with your souls. Don't be so quick to relinquish this to those you cannot see or verify as being of true goodness. There were many truths spoken by him, but it was laced with lies. Naturally this assessment only applies if he is indeed of Lucifer, and not some guy who can write well and came on here for fun ..

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hidden_Hand
Yet there are many many other lines that spring from these, as do rivers from the ocean.

For someone gifted with so much knowledge, he doesn't know that rivers do not flow FROM oceans, but INTO them?!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
OP: Lies mixed with Truth; how original. Don't you propagandists ever get tired of using the same old tired strategy? Don't you ever get tired of being nothing more than machines spitting out the same thing over and over?

It's not clever. It just old. It's lame. Get a new strategy. Switch things up. Do something different for once. I came down here because I heard it was interesting. The brochure lied. I want a refund.

The above is what I would say if you were who you say you are, which you obviously are not. Being that you aren't who you say you are I would say that you are doing a disservice by helping to perpetuate lies mixed with truth. Not a good thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Most, if not all his posts always asked that you call to him, channel him, feel him, visualize the Lucifer soul, that is you, that you secretly know it to be, no matter how hard someone tries to tell you otherwise.

Strangely enough I don't remember him saying any of this, asking us to "visualize the Lucifer soul" whatever you mean by that. He also did not say that he is us, quite the opposite actually. The OP made it very clear that he comes from a bloodline that is anything BUT human. I don't think you read the posts.

If you are to believe his words, then you are to believe he said he was Lucifer.

He twists things to reflect loving attributes towards him, telling you all you are the negative ones who need to learn, or did you believers miss this? You were told repeatedly, in the most loving and gentlest of ways of your faults. All this positive negative business is all part of his need to balance, this is how he operates.

Actually he said that his "soul group" is the one referred to as Lucifer. Lucifer means light-bringer according to the Christian bible you seem fond of, in case you forgot. The OP did not say that humans are negative, rather that they are in the process of evolution currently. I think this is pretty apparent, whether you like it or not. In fact OP went out of his way to say that his group soul has to strive to be so INHERENTLY negative as to give people an example of what not to be. Your definition of Lucifer is varying a bit here, saying that he operates through a need to balance. Earlier you are stating that the OP is meaning to deceive, but now you're saying it is to balance.

Of coure he's going to say Goodchild meant well, but channeled the wrong beings, because she put a dent in his plans to seduce others to channel him and his workers, and followers of these messengers that join in spreading the word, but more importantly believing in his ways. It is why he came here after this incident to attempt to correct this unexpected interruption. He taught you ways on how to channel him more efficiently.

I can't quite tell here if you are saying that Goodchild was legitimate and was in contact with light beings, but it appears that way. Your logic here does not add up. At any rate I didn't notice any seance instructions or anything similar, I saw the OP sharing a personal belief structure and answering questions that people asked.

Still it was a great read. It all looks very good and nice, but the true motive wasn't to reveal who you are, and how you will ascend to higher levels, and to teach you how to be loving - come on, he knows this is easier said than done, and frankly he really doesn't care. He needed you to befriend him, and reward him with your souls.

Since you apparently did not read the entirety of the thread, I don't know that you should pass judgement. Also, you have no way of knowing the motive behind the OP's actions, you are not the OP. The fact is, whether you want to believe it or not, that the bible is rife with intentional lies and inaccuracies. Since you seem to have based your information on that book, I cannot blame you for your short sighted view. You stating that somehow the people who listened in this thread "gave up their souls" is laughable; I don't remember signing a contract. I can verify much of what the OP said as I am awakened and remember much of where I've been and why I am here. I don't really care who believes me or calls me a hoaxer; I know what I know. I'm sure you skeptics would have a good excuse though for how I could know these things that I have known for years, and that the OP knows and we have never met. I don't believe in coincidence.

By the way, I smell disinfo all over this thread, and it isn't from the OP.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
So...Hidden Hand, you say, "We tried to leave again, and were then thrown down into the Astral Planes and confined therein. The Council ordered us to be released, but said we would have to cancel our contract to help the Souls on Earth to evolve. We didn't want to leave, we found them very likable Beings, really Positively Polarized, and we wanted to stay and help, we just wanted also to be free to come and go as we pleased. The only way we could stay, was to stay confined as a Group Soul, which meant Cycles of incarnation for us (as individuated Souls), which we had not done for a long while."

Now, if you were/are so positive as you say you are, and if Yahweh was/is as positive and advanced as you say he is (though you say you are slightly more advanced), and if we on earth were, at the time you "didn't want to leave," which was after you had given us this "choice," as positive as you say we were...then, with you as our leaders, attempting to guide us to the best possible path (either the positive or negative, but not luke warm), then, how, with us being so intrinsically positive, and you, and Yahweh, did we get so negative that we now "must" take the negative path, according to you? Where did this negativity come from, if it was in none of our characters? Why would you independently choose to contract to act negatively, and take down a whole group of positive people with you if you were so intrinsically positive of beings?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Hi Hidden Hand,

What is Jesus/Jmmanuels Real Birth Date ??

Thanks

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
reply to post by Harman

Harman, here is a complete list of what I am referring to in my previous post (page 15). They are all the property of L/L Research. Hidden_Hand clearly stole his information from this site, unless of course he is one of the authors. 2c

www.lawofone.info...

[edit on 24/10/2008 by agent violet]

Thanks agent violet i picked up on that the first time he mentioned it is one of the most undeluded writings in our world and am reading up on them now
. Same with the mention of the quero indians knowing what is going down and his mention of ChuangTzu. This topic is abundant with information and i thank Hidden hand for making me and others aware of it

It will be a long time before i digested all of his tips and references and i suspect it will have a great influence on my view of life.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Harman]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by KathyT

May I also thank-you Kathy t. for I was about to do the same but you have done it much better than I would have... by giving it to ALL to read, I have much to learn.......... you are one step ahead of me. hehe

Well I took a LOT out of H_H's words and I "feel" as if I do understand and thank him enormously for feeling our love and maybe sharing a little too much with us..... I hope his slapped wrists were not too harsh for I think he has done us an enormous favour and didn't actually intend to at the start.........

Hmm.. what to do now?????????????

Namaste.................
Torz

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by KathyT

Excellent job
Saved it on my pc and will print it out soon. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join