It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Honestly everytime i read a prediction that people say it usually comes true for some reason it never happens after i read it. I avert it by, actually i wont say because then it might happen.

Maybe this time it wont be an aversion so thats an eery thought.

I will do the opposite thinking i will say WW3 will happen as Reinhardt predicted, so it wont happen. Nothing is set in stone.

I just think we are going to head into a depression because if they put it off and keep bailing out then it will be an even worser depression in 10 yrs time.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Did anybody copy the part of the years with the cycles. (the depression, war, market drop etc)
I wanted to show a friend but the site is down.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by leearco

you can get a zip file from here that has a lot of the information that was posted.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Great thanks for that.
It has the information I was after.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
well if its true then i got to take your word for it . sems like the site is down til tuesday what a coincedence.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Where exactly did Reinhardt predict WW3? Also, is he predicting anything else regarding the markets? It seems that his web site is private, I have seen some of the finance postings he did back in July, and he was bang on with his predictions, however I still can't see how this is linked to Legatus, I mean I am sure they have had meetings many times without crashes.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
You walked the riverbanks??
What was your impression? Is it true that these footsteps also run under rock not yet lifted up? I'm biased, but my opinion is it's proof man walked with dinosaurs.

Yup, I'm just about an hour away from Glen Rose, and have seen the entire thing, having made several trips during the dry season. Walked, swam, seen, put my foot into the dinosaur tracks.
It's impossible to say with certainty that those are human footprints, but with the other evidence available, like iron age artifacts found in coal, etc. I'm convinced that the conventional wisdom timeline is way off. If you ever should decide to make the trip in August of a dry year, you'll not be disappointed. You'll be hot, but not disappointed.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Everybody predicts WW3, considering the current event, you're most likely right

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread397998/pg1#pid5079010]post by SpaceMonkeys[/url]

My father pasted away a few years ago. He predicted the same thig. I believe that what has been written is true myself.

[

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well I'm already seeing many repeats of history made, I would not be shocked if some wars broke out if the crashing of economies continues.

Examples of history repeating are amongst others the infusions to "save" businesses and banks, everytime this is done the respective currency goes into a fall shortly after, nothing new exactly the same "solutions" they tried last time. Lot's more examples of course.

Even 9/11 was a repeat of history in a way.

Although WW3 will likely not play out like ww2, because of amongst other things technology, in ww2 you had to carpet bomb to make sure you hit at least a certain percentage of intended targets resulting in a horror fest for civilians, now you pick which window you want to fly a rocket into.

It's just an example. Of course I'm heavily hoping that world war will not happen again despite my hopes the complete financial monetary system collapses. Eventually technology will cath up if it hasn't already with this old fashioned system.

take nanotech advances, combine that with future zero point energy, something I think we are actually able to do, but who wants to market it since it would make energy worth about 0 cts per kilowatt lol.

but combined these technologies would require us to psychologically grow up and evolve and makes the whole monetary systems redundant.

I believe we are on the verge of a new world if we do it right. But I doubt power obsessed leaders will realize that better world. and ofcourse you'll always have some people that can't cope and will try to keep things the same. No harm in having some hope though.

Unless (lol not meant seriously) those october 14th believers are right then in 2 days we won't be looking at economic news at all, but since I don't do believing I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Please view this video...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
reply to post by Alienmojo

unfortunately you missed it, Reinhardt constantly deletes his stuff to make way for new predictions and suggestions.

then how do we know his predictions have come true?? rme

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Can some one please post a URL to Reinhardt ??

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
As anyone looked at the updated Reinhardt. Most interesting and much more specific.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Today he posts a new prediction:

"So.. a prediction:

HUGE violent military event (ala Tet-offensive?) within 60 days."

and then:

"Note To Wise Investors:

There is an extraordinary amount of..

military traffic (cargo) in the skies of North Atlanta today."

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Anyone know how to get a password for his site enterprisecorruption.com?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ive read from multiple sources and they all point to the next month or so for something MAJOR to happen in a bad way. I have put together that Obama will become President but then get mixed signals that this race will be rigged like others and will create a huge up-roar! so im kinda confused because this could mean a certian pary will rig it so Mccain wins and then its atleast 4 years of the same stuff.
But yeah, WW3 will happen, its like saying "Tomorrow, something good will happen to someone you know".

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Has World War 3 started yet? We don't have too much longer in October.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It looks like Obama is guaranteed to win at this point. So, everyone KNOWS that he should win. They also think that Bush cheated before, so they're aware of that too.

If McCain wins, they'll know something is foul. THAT may cause an uproar, because it means that the democratic process is being interferred with by someone, somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join