It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
www.enterprisecorruption.com...

Reinhardt has made a 100% prediction that WW3 is imminent. If you aren't aware of reinhardt, 2 months ago he predicted a crash of the stock markets on the 15th september which came true and lehman brothers went bankrupt. There are a number of threads on this guy because of his eerily accurate predictions to do with the stock markets. I have heard many "whistleblowers" say that something BIG is going to happen this month and now the one who hasn't been wrong yet has said he is 100% positive that WW3 is imminent. This sends a chill down my spine.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
We've seen this guy's predictions come true... So, flagged... And will be watching to see what everyone else puts together. I can't always understand his words. But, keepin an eye on this thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
One thing about the messages in the link you provided, OP ; strange and eerie how this style reminds me of the way a relative of mine would write notes and letters. He was a lifelong intelligence agent...
The similarity is so striking, that I nearly jumped when I saw it... if the old guy weren't dead- I would assume it was him, this ' Reinhart '.

Have you researched any of his suggestions ?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Skelkie3

are you 100% sure hes actually dead? This IS a conspiracy site

I Love predictions. Anticipation is one of my favorite feelings. I cant see it being a good thing but its still "fun" to me

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So when it doesn't happen, will we stop hearing about it? Or will we get justifications and new dates over and over? I wonder.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperViking

if he is wrong then it's the first time he is.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well, I'm about one thousand percent positive he is, so let's see who's a better prognosticator.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Is war fun? Is life serious? Is predictions and anticipation for bad things to happen in the future a negative thing to do? According to Eastern Philosophy, it's all just something to watch and learn from. It's all good.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHNIPE
reply to post by Skelkie3

are you 100% sure hes actually dead? This IS a conspiracy site

I Love predictions. Anticipation is one of my favorite feelings. I cant see it being a good thing but its still "fun" to me

Can I ask a serious question? Do you think this guy's prediction about WW3 will be proven correct? How much confidence do you have in this?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have often wondered how America plays into WW3. What I wanna know is will America finally have a war on their own soil? What if all other countries that we have been bullying for so long decide that this is the right time to attack and finally decide to destroy us?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Here is what he wrote:

world war (or to be more technically correct every nation with economic problems will wage war with their favorite enemies).

"World war 3" is somewhat different than the way he phrased the above. I think fighting will be for energy, food and water, and power and money. We haven't been paid back for Iraq yet so how is war good in a bad modern economy?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Does he actually mention a date for this to occur, because honestly the link the OP posted seemed more from a teenager with to much time on his hands.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I just wish he wouldn't talk in riddles. They really do not make sense.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
look it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that we are on the brink of ww3.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
If WWIII happens will Americans be the bad guys? Are we going to be the new Nazis? It's strange, you never really think of it like that. Maybe this is how the German citizens felt at the brink of WWII.

As for this guy, I haven't really followed him much, just browsed through a few threads on his predictions, but I must say he seems to know his stuff.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

There are numerous dates threaded throughout the information he posts. The next two weeks or so look like they're going to be when the markets do whatever his historical patterns suggest they will. The key piece of info posted friday was to SELL SELL SELL if you're invested in the market. Speculation is fine in a few months, but in the short term there's going to be wild fluctuation.

Sure it's cryptic, and not that I completely understand everything or have the time to research every piece, but I understand what he's doing. It's all about patterns, and connecting the dots he's offered. The best teachers don't give you everything up front - they feed information a piece at a time gradually building a big picture out of seemingly unconnected pieces. I've taught quite a bit and have a good reputation in my field. I do work involving a complex mix of high end software applications and in order to get the desired result you need to master several applications each possibly taking months of intense practice and research. It’s not easy, and most students get easily overwhelmed if the “big picture” is presented right off the bat. I call it the “Blank Stare” syndrome.

If you have the patience to follow even a small number of the clues laid out it’ll be well worth the trip. Not that I’d swear by his predictions, but I’ve seen the logic and am a little wiser as a result. Fascinating stuff.

edit: Hope this is OK to do, but here's a link to the thread that started this discussion on ATS (far as I know). It's worth browsing as this group's been following the story for a few weeks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 5-10-2008 by maudeeb]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
I have often wondered how America plays into WW3. What I wanna know is will America finally have a war on their own soil? What if all other countries that we have been bullying for so long decide that this is the right time to attack and finally decide to destroy us?

Uh... this country spends somewhere in the neighborhood of 650 billion on defense. These "other countries" that you fear may attack the USA would be well advised to stay clear of an enraged America.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by maudeeb

TY very much for the info I'll head back to the site and look through it again a little slower and see what i can piece together for myself.

Thanks again for the info

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Alright, maybe I am slow with the cryptic stuff...

...where is this prediction, what am I supposed to be looking for? It is hard to read between the lines when they don't seem to be there in the first place.

I am not doubting nor am I praising the predictions, the stock one was a bit too creepy. But...

The 1933/1993 February 26th/27th thing is an interesting observation though...and one of the few on there I am really able to follow.

Please, someone help me see what I should be looking for.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join