It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Appears To Be Wearing an Earpiece During The Debate

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm not saying there was or wasn't anything in her ear because personally I could give 2 rats about politics, I was just suggesting that IFB's are a normal part of live news and it might be one.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Gov. Palin is a lot smarter than some give her credit for. She is the Governor of the largest state in the Union. She is commander in chief of the national gaurd, a decision making execitive, and a party bucking maverick. Obama pales in comparison in intellect, and experience. Obama cannot even function without a teleprompter. BTW Gov. Palin wiped the floor with the used car salesman.

You kidding me right? Since when did the size of a state constitute as executive experience? Can you just give these excuses a break???

Palin governs the largest state in the Union but at the same time she also governs the most isolated state, the most sparsley populated state, a state that basically pays off part of the oil revenues to the populous so she doesnt have to do much to provide funding for anything, yet at the same time she managed to give each Alaskan $500 worth of earmarks as a opposed to California where each person gets about $25.

-She has no executive experience, she is yet to finish her time as governor. Executive experience is not merely having power over a few thousand people, if this was the case, 10% of america has executive experience.

-Her time as mayor of a small town is not executive experience AT ALL. If that was, you'd have to account for 100,000s of other americans. If it was this easy to get executive experience, everybody would be running for mayor.

-How many people are there per mile in Alaska? Oh wait, its 2 per mile isnt it? Are you kidding me, this is probably the easiest state to govern.

-She is commander and chief of the national gaurd yet:

A) EVERY governor becomes commander and chief of the national guard, so this is listed under her time as GOVERNOR.

B) Nobody is able to name one significant decision shes made as her time as governor, especially regarding with the 4500 Alaskan guard.

C) The Alaskan home guard consist of a mere 4500 people, I mean honestly??? Some highschool principals look over more people than that.

D) Her power over the national guard is only limited to the state of Alaska itself, anything beyond the borders, be it international or nation wide, is under direct control of the President of the United states.

Obama Pales in comparison to Palins intellect? I am insulted that you used intellect and Palin in the same post. Do you really want to go down that path on academic achievements between these two? Because your going to loose big time... or are you guys just going to continue pulling BS out of no where to make her legit?

McCains choice of Palin reflects his poor judgement and decision making as a politician. He chose the least experienced VP in US history after the months of "experience" talk. In addition, this "country first" slogan should be taken down, because not only did he choose the least experienced VP in history, he chose her purely to get the women vote. Shes one 72year olds heart beat away from those nuclear controls.

About this whining about Obama and a teleprompter, are you serious?? Is this the only excuse rightwingers can come up with to play down Obamas speeches? EVERBODY uses teleprompers when making speeches including all the presidents and leaders in history, so you can give the "teleprompter" excuse a break.

With his 95% voting record with Bush, and his history of flip flopping, McCain aint no "maverick", and his running mate isnt even qualified enough to be governor in my opinion. How she got to there I will never understand...

Get your facts straight.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by southern_Guardian]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
All I know is that Palin never answered a question. As an Independent this dismayed me. They would ask her one thing and she would answer with something completely unrelated. If someone were indeed feeding her info through the headpiece I can only surmise it would have been actual intelligent answers, not the dodge ball replies she gave.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There had to be an earpiece.

There is no way a woman, especially an attractive, charming, and successful one, could effectively debate at a national level, with millions of viewers scrutinizing everything from her accent, to her eyeglass prescription.
There's just no way.

I mean, even Hillary gave her props for her performance.
With a thumbs-up like that, she had to be cheating.

You know what I am saying?
All the smart women are Democrats or Independents, we need to just accept that, and move on.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Regarding the OP...

Wouldn't have all the people that Palin socialized with on-stage after the debate noticed any earpiece as well? Including, and especially, Senator Biden?

They would've gotten the clearest & closest views of anything. And certainly someone would've talked, unless of course everyone there was in on a little secret.

Please enlighten me.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by gb540]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Back to the topic:

Does anyone NOT see an earpiece?

Compare it to other pictures of her, or even her other ear. It is pretty obvious something is in her ear.

Did Biden have one too?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Can you imagine examining Nancy Pelosi's face like this, the conspiracy theories would certainly fly. I believe it could be a third nipple.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Sure, I see one.
I also see that she has dental caries in every one of her front teeth.
All of them, she'll be needing falsies (of the dental variety) very soon, it looks so bad in there. Don't you think?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
i dont see an earpiece at all, and if it really was, it would be more visible.

even high-tech ones that the secret service uses are more visible than that, it's not like mrs palin works for the cia and has access to black project technology

there's nothing in her ear but earlobes and a strand of longer hair from her head. the ackward lighting on the stage of the debates produces optical illusions and make it looks like things are there, when they really aren't.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by ReptilesAreComing]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
Are you sure?

Are you sure that she wasn't fed the answers through an earpiece?
Are you sure she wasn't given all the questions in advance to get an advantage?
Are you sure it wasn't actually a "stunt double" who debated for her?

Really? Are you sure?

I'm so sick of this nonsense.

roflmao... why would The moderator give her questions up in advance... I don't know if you know this or not im guessing not... the moderator is pro OBAMA... she even has a pro obama book coming out. Do you honestly believe that she would undercut the sales on her book to help sarah palin..... weather or not thats an earpiece is a different question however.

and all this about palin not being qualified to be VICE PRESIDENT after being governor... seriously comon i will probably vote for Obama but, Palin has way more executive experience than Obama and she is only running for vice. All these limo liberals who just spout the rhetoric ought to be more careful who and why they label people under qualified. After all the Bill Clinton presidency was after he was governor the RNC called him on it saying he was underqualified and he was running for president not vice. Palin has WAY MORE executive experience and im saying that and im not voting for her. I just find it amusing when people say this.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by constantwonder]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Maybe she was listening to her iPod through it?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

You know what? I only hear "talk" coming from the rightwingers regarding Palin and her "experience"... I mean theres never an explanation as to "why", its just that she has executive experience of some sort... I mean we should really just turn around and assume that if they say it, it must be true.

Can you please scroll up above to my last post and defend your claim here.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
reply to post by constantwonder

You know what? I only hear "talk" coming from the rightwingers regarding Palin and her "experience"... I mean theres never an explanation as to "why", its just that she has executive experience of some sort... I mean we should really just turn around and assume that if they say it, it must be true.

That's off topic.

There are PLENTY of topics in this forum to discuss her experience...

This one is about whether or not she's wearing an earpiece.

I can't believe the issue is still going as strong, 12 pages? Over an earpiece?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Lol....and i thought i was disgusted at my government. Some of the statements people are making in this thread are completely biased. It's almost as if i'm reading a transcript from a day in the House or Senate. This is pathetic. So many of you have bought into the media spin it's almost sickening. This includes both so called political parties. If it's not a Dem/Rep like they/you are, they just flat out suck and are frauds.

Yet another thing wrong with this country. Thanks to all supplying the negative BS comments and helping make the world an even crappier place to be in. Some of you are so blinded and hypnotized by all the BS that you don't realize how ridiculous you are making yourself look.

The country is going to hell right now. You know it...I know it. Great to see all the so-called intelligent minds stating what side they stand for by blowing off anything negative to their own political interests but blasting the other.

DISGUSTING.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I thought I saw her move her head kinda funny a couple of times .It would not surprise me .She got away with alot. That debate Was so lame.Palin almost made up her own questions and answered them .I have never as long as I have been watching debates seen one like this.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
OMG!!!

I can CLEARLY see the entire half of Sarah Palin's face is artificial!!!!

In fact, her ear is the only real part there!!!

Did anyone also happen to notice Gwen Ifill's bone structure looked suspiciously like John McCain's???? I could tell the color of *her* skin looked really fake.

Since John McCain isn't particularly tech savvy, I'm quite certain the long piece of string running down Sarah Palin's leg and up John McIfill's was so he could tug on it in Morse code to give Sarah Palin the answers she needed to the questions.

What is this country coming to?

:shk:

[edit on 4-10-2008 by loam]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join