It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If the NWO were real.. it would've happened

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
If the 'NWO' (wolfpack lol) were real it would've happened already. This is the biggest problem I have with the whole NWO conspiracy. Everyone always says 'its coming' 'its coming' but it never materializes. Its obvious from the plethra of videos on this site about police brutality and those videos from the RNC that the police can/could control us if they wanted to. My biggest question to all you 'NWO Fanatics' is this; What are they waiting for?

The major thing you are overlooking here is that it IS already happening. It is not something that could be implemented overnight. The way to get the people to accept it is to not even let them know its happening.

Look at the events of the last 30 years. It should be pretty obvious...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seb2882

"Not only that, but how a plan thousand years old EVER had a "rebel"? "

Hitler became a "rebel" and nationalized Germany's monetary and banking system. He followed their rules right up until he broke them - and then the NWO (USA) was called in to put him down.

Putin is also a "rebel" - he threw the NWO oligarchs in jail, killed them or chased them back to Israel and re-regulated all of the industrial sectors. Now his country is encircled and "Herr USA" is threatening to wage war on Russia.

Both were Time's Man of The Year - both were encircled by Allied forces, both fought against the NWO.

Ever hear of Martin Luther?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

I agree, I have the same feeling about airplanes.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

What proof do you have on Hitler being a rebel? Here's a fragment of David Rivera's book:

"Hitler received support and financing from the aristocracy and elite of Germany,
including Gustav Krupp (industrialist), Carl Duisberg (founder of I.G. Farben), Ernst
Tengelmann (director of the Ruhr coal mining operation), Dr. Hjalmar Schacht
(prominent banker), and Fritz Thyssen (Chairman of the Board of United Steel Works,
Germany’s largest company). Hitler maintained that the Nazi Party would continue “only
until the German people had been freed from the threat of Marxism and could reach a
decision as to whether the final form of government would be a republic or a monarchy.”
Thyssen told the Kaiser that Hitler was made Chancellor only as “a transitional stage
leading to the reintroduction of the German monarchy.”
America’s Ambassador to Germany, William Dodd, reported to President Roosevelt
in August, 1936:
“At the present moment, more than a hundred American corporations have
subsidiaries here or cooperative understandings. The du Ponts have their allies
in Germany that are aiding in the armament business. Their chief ally is the I. G.
Farben Company (the primary supporter of Hitler) ... Standard Oil Company (of
New York) sent $2,000,000 here in December, 1933, and has made $500,000 a
year helping Germans make Ersatz gas for war purposes; but Standard Oil
cannot take any of its earnings out of the country except in goods ... The
International Harvester Company President told me their business here rose 33%
a year but they could take nothing out. Even our airplane people have secret
arrangements with Krupps. General Motors Company and Ford do enormous
business here through subsidiaries and take no profits out. I mention these facts
because they complicate things and add to war dangers.”
Germany’s two largest tank producers were Opel, a subsidiary of General Motors
(controlled by J. P. Morgan and the du Ponts), and Ford A. G., a subsidiary of the Ford
Motor Company. International Telephone and Telegraph (ITT) held a substantial interest
in Focke-Wolfe, an airplane manufacturer who produced German fighter aircraft.
Prior to World War II, the Round Table organization, through various means, made
sure Hitler wasn’t stopped in Austria, the Rhineland, or Sudentenland. His financing was
done through the Warburg-controlled Mendelsohn Bank of Amsterdam; and the J.
Henry Shroeder Bank (financial agent for the Nazi government), which had branches in
Frankfurt, London, and New York. The Chief Legal Counsel for the Shroeder Bank, was
the firm of Sullivan and Cromwell, whose senior partners included CFR members John
Foster Dulles (who was the top policy-making director for the International Nickel Co.
who helped negotiate an agreement with Farben which helped the Nazis to stockpile
nickel for war purposes) and his brother Allen Dulles (who was a Director on the Board
of the J. Henry Shroeder Bank, and later became the head of the CIA). They were
cousins to the Rockefellers (who later got a controlling interest in Farben).
Hitler indirectly received financing from the Krupps, Kennedys, and the Rothschilds.
The liaison between Hitler and Wall Street was Hjalmar Horace Greely Schact, the
President of Reichsbank, who aided in the rebuilding of Germany. His father worked in
the Berlin office of the Morgan-controlled Equitable Trust Co. of New York. Without a
shadow of a doubt, Hitler was controlled by the Illuminati."

It doesn't look very "rebel" to me. And the guy did a 25 year investigation on these things.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The Illuminati, if all this is true, just saw financial benefit encouraging both sides of the war, hell, what beats selling armaments or making huge loans to both the winning and the losing side of a conflict? And that's what they presumably did since they gained monetary power.

The same may be applied to religion, it's just about controlling every possible side of a conflict.

Sorry for the double post.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by seb2882]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think the NWO will be successful up to the point where various globalist groups start to step on each others toes.

If you bother to look at quotes and interviews from major power players through history it is a plan that is unfolding according to their own words and actions.

I just heard an audio interview with a Roschchild and he was talking about the merging of environmentalism and economics, this interview was from 1992. Supposedly it relates to the goal of the entire world being a 4th world wilderness. I was not surprised to find out that their words and actions regarding environmentalism are quite different(they seem to be more interested in forming the environment to their own specifications rather then to really preserve this good earth).

Do research, if you don't feel the dots can be connected in your own mind than forget about it as there is no turning back once you connect them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join