It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

You know drugs are bad for you. STOP EXPERIMENTING!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LunarLooney1

'I guess if I write a post telling everyone I saw Big Bird fly by on a magic carpet I would get many responces... strange!"

Try it.
This is the same foolish nonsense that would get papers sold in the tabloids. Maybe you've found a way to make some money...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
nice............lets see what happends

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
ETs are fallen angels.

Yes, they will in fact bring you to the light.

The Angel of Light.

I'm certain there will be proof to the world later this year about the existence of ETs. This is one of the many signs and wonders spoke of in Revelation that will usher in the antichrist/Lord Maitreya on the world stage.

Just remember one thing folks, the first to come and say he is "the Teacher/God" will be the fake one. Do not listen to him no matter how perfect and great he appears to be.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott

In Superman II, Professor Zod called Earth "Planet Houston". Maybe there was some misunderstanding during the last board meeting of the Galactic Federation of Light.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't want to start any new conspiracies but as for GFL,
I'd hate to be a member of that group when thier mother ship unexpectedly crashes into planet X near Alpha Atarii, and their Draconian friends have to reschedule.
I'll probably forget, but I'll try to remember to check this thread again on or after Oct. 14th so I can have a good laugh at all the gullible people who fell for this baloney.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I see the space aliens forgot to use their spell check machine

Also - when an alien says don't worry - we'd better worry! lol

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
ETs are fallen angels.

The Angel of Light.

I'm certain there will be proof to the world later this year about the existence of ETs. This is one of the many signs and wonders spoke of in Revelation that will usher in the antichrist/Lord Maitreya on the world stage.

Just remember one thing folks, the first to come and say he is "the Teacher/God" will be the fake one. Do not listen to him no matter how perfect and great he appears to be.

Your response strikes a chord with me. It reminds me of this scenario.(This actually is somewhat on topic!)

A friend of mine met some old hippies in Washington state a couple of years ago. They had a cool place out in the redwoods. They claimed to be "vectoring" spaceships with searchlights. The main hippie guy said he was a shaman! They were actually featured (briefly) in a UFO documentary that was shown on the Discovery Channel.

My friend asked them if there was a chance the aliens could be less than benevolent. Maybe even evil?
Oh no! They assured him that simply was not possible.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I don't understand why future Dates for a UFO sighting are being posted. How many times are these "predictions" proven wrong, and each time this happens it puts more distance between us and the truth. This is no different than making a cgi video of ufo/aliens on the intent of hoaxing people, your not helping anyone by posting this garbage.....
You wanna be helpful, go outside with a digital camcorder foras many nights/days as it takes to see something, then post it..

[edit on 5-8-2008 by aLinkToThePast]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I just got a fax from the GFL.... they said they need to reschedule because they couldn't get the necessary permits from the BGG (Board of Galactic Governors). So it's all postponed people.... they tried to fax the skipper but apparently he doesn't have a fax machine.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Drugs are bad for you? says who societal head figures and government? Marijuana is not a drug... are you Bob saget by any chance?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I agree you 100% but it's such fun to post funny stuff.... I look at these posts as comic relief.

-Euclid

Originally posted by aLinkToThePast
I don't understand why future Dates for a UFO sighting are being posted. How many times are these "predictions" proven wrong, and each time this happens it puts more distance between us and the truth. This is no different than making a cgi video of ufo/aliens on the intent of hoaxing people, your not helping anyone by posting this garbage.....
You wanna be helpful, go outside with a digital camcorder foras many nights/days as it takes to see something, then post it..

[edit on 5-8-2008 by aLinkToThePast]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

ahhahaha definately your post was funny

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lw2525

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
ETs are fallen angels.

The Angel of Light.

Your response strikes a chord with me. It reminds me of this scenario.(This actually is somewhat on topic!)

A friend of mine met some old hippies in Washington state a couple of years ago. They had a cool place out in the redwoods. They claimed to be "vectoring" spaceships with searchlights. The main hippie guy said he was a shaman! They were actually featured (briefly) in a UFO documentary that was shown on the Discovery Channel.

My friend asked them if there was a chance the aliens could be less than benevolent. Maybe even evil?
Oh no! They assured him that simply was not possible.

THE DAY OF DECLARATION

We are told, At the earliest possible moment, Maitreya will demonstrate His true identity. On the Day of Declaration, the international television networks will be linked together, and Maitreya will be invited to speak to the world.

We will see His face on television, but each of us will hear His words telepathically in our own language as Maitreya simultaneously impresses the minds of all humanity. Even those who are not watching Him on television will have this experience. On this Day, humanity's shared experience of His profound love will cause hundreds of thousands of spontaneous healings to take place throughout the world.

"He has been invited by one of the major networks in this country, one of the big 4 and he will appear they have an arrangement that when he gives the time he can appear within a few days. And he has simply been waiting for an even the predicted in 1988 with a whole series of predictions one by one which have come true and this one is of a world stock market crash which he said would begin in Japan. "

"He is waiting for that same collapse in the east takes place in the west and when it obvious that its going to do so he will take the invitation to speak on this nature. (so he is involved in finances and commerce) Then first in this country then in Japan to come forward to help to mitigate the effects of this crises." (Art Bell July 10, 1998).

A major American television network has requested an interview with Maitreya, and He has accepted the offer. The interview will take place a time of Maitreya's choosing, as yet unannounced. Its time to be prepared, for anything can occur as we are now deep in the time of deception. He’s at the door, look up our redemption is coming, the tribulation comes for those who reject the Christian message of Christ, but the hope of the true Jesus is there for the Christian.

Not to fearful- be hopeful

2 Thess.2:3 "let noone deceive you by any means, for that day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition," THE MAN OF SIN.

Maitreya the betrayer

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

That entire post is nonsense. I don't know where some of the people on here get this ridiculous information. Seriously, that is some of the biggest load of BS that i think i have read on this sight so far.

Where do people come up with this crap?!?!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
So, did anyone watch the video? Because at the end the medium seems to say that they don't know why they used the name Alabama, which basically means they don't know WHERE the ship is going to be. So it could just be sitting on top of Antarctica for all we know.

Also, I just love how the entire post and video were riddled with grammatical errors.

I am eagerly awaiting the excuse that will be offered when the ship never shows up!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
OK Skipper, all joking aside.... I really need to know..... will these aliens be providing beer and what kind.... I'm partial to Anchor Steam, Samuel Adams and Pete's Wicked Ale. Also, if these are the same aliens that mutilate cows it would be great if they could provide some beef jerky too.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

That entire post is nonsense. I don't know where some of the people on here get this ridiculous information. Seriously, that is some of the biggest load of BS that i think i have read on this sight so far.

I've made a few posts in this thread. Care to elaborate?

You can hit the "quote" tab you know....

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Actually this is one of the more coherent posts in this idiom.... believe it or not I have seen much worse.... but I really don't mind it when it is the OP. What really takes the comedy out of it for me is if there is a serious post about something that is, or could be considered, truly a "strange" phenomenon or conspiracy and then some knothead posts balderdash like this ..... that just derails what could have been a good thread.

Of course this thread was flotsam from the get go.

-Euclid

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join