It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 316
<< 313  314  315   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
how disapointing

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Mr Green

I think I would go insane trying to listen to some cloth eared bint talk to a cloud for 2 hours.

Hey, Chadwickus, thank you so much for that wonderful turn of phrase!
I so needed a laugh and a nice grin today.

Anyway, I too applaud the decision two years ago to ban these cultists. I've spoken to one... it's almost like they're on drugs or something... so weird... and they seem completely immune to reason. Sad, really. They really put our search for truth in the worst possible light. Light... he said light... sorry!

There are a few more individuals/groups ripe for banning perhaps, at least the big ones already are!

Mind you I'm all for free discussion from all sides (well except derailing trollers) but glazed over jelly brained jibberish is quite another thing.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Bump for the hoax fun. may this be a lesson for all time on why not to put much faith in a prediction, be it aliens coming to give us donuts, or revelations.

You think the few weeks waiting for the GFL was bad...imagine the near two thousand years people have been waiting for the rapture to happen...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

I don't know if this is posted or not, I couldn't skip all those pages to find it. But that woman made an 'explanation video' after this turned out to be a hoax. I just thought that her response should be seen here and that's all.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by organite

In that video she says she doesn't have an answer. But there is an obvious answer. She doesn't know why but I do....

She made it up, to sell books to make this.

Add another one to the list.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
i have no problem believing that a starfamily is out there watching over us helping when they can behind the scenes but when people give out dates things tend to change as we have had so many dates in the past and all of them that i can think of were empty promises, now i know most if not all were disinfo to make the people who gave these dates look silly or insane to believe in ufos starfamilys and all the things that go with this belief , i know the time will come when this does happen and they are revealed to our world but i think personally it will be a day or night that looks like any other untill the event happens

top topics

<< 313  314  315   >>

join