It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Was So Big I Couldn't See The Edges....I Couldn't See Past It

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I'm sorry but we shouldn't just let this go. It's too important. This was a daytime close up sighting. Of a massive massive object.

I can't help wonder if Mr. Sorrells had been given some sort of 'okay' to tell his story without having to worry about helicopters buzzing his farm anymore.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
He seems sencere, They real question is were there any other winesses who saw or heard these helecopters?

LOL "Assuming ricky's not nuts"

[edit on 26-7-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

um...the people in the UFO?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

He must have seen a mother ship. That is one HUGE craft and it did not make any noise when it hovered there. I think something that size would freak me out.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Mr. Sorrells said it was a lot to deal with. A bit of an understatement I would imagine.

And during the day!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
No what I meant was there anybody else that saw this guy getting hassled by these choppers?

If so that would collaborate his story I believe that he believes he saw something but if he could prove the thing about the choppers for me that would prove it.

I mean the Government just does not go around stalking non criminals with helos.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Phoenix,AZ incident when the one eye witnessed said it was so huge it blocked out the stars.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MsSmartypants

What did it look like? Lights? Color? Sorry the video is not closed captioned.

I would like to know if perhaps it was a triangle UFO like the one I saw. It was huge but I could see the edges of it.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thanks much MsSmartypants for bringing this video. I think Mr. Sorrells is very credible. He doesn't look side-to-side or in any way away from the camera and he sounds to me like someone who really doesn't want the attention. His report sounds consistent with some of the nighttime sighting at Stephensville of witnesses.

Good find. It will always be inconclusive, but very valid anecdotal evidence, IMO.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Interesting video no doubt in my mind.

What struck me the most is that at the end, the guy says it didn't even make a sonic boom (assuming it did go faster than the speed of sound).

Larry is doing a very good job with these personal stories on UFOs. Keep it up Larry!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I know Ricky Sorrells personally. I haven't spoken with him since he was on the Larry King Live show on July 11. He spoke about out that's for sure...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yeah, mile long and mile wide UFO, sure....sure.

Not to be a negative Nelly and rain on you guys desire to accept darn near anything you hear without giving it rational thought...but why the hell would there be any need for a mile wide UFO? Seriously, consider that for a moment. Sure, sure....I know.....its what you guys call a "Mothership".

Just think about that for a moment before responding. Why take a craft that big, if it is a mothership, into the atmosphere? For what purpose? Surely not for close-up observation right? I mean, we can image a car's license plate from space, so if its alien technology they can probably do a lot better from even farther out. If it is samples they are getting, no need for them to take a mile wide craft down for a few pounds of dirt. Its a mother ship right, they would only send a scout or something.

I don't know, but folks like me must have too much common sense and reason to fall for this kind of stuff. Sure, maybe the guy saw "something", but I HIGHLY doubt it was a "Mile wide" for crying out loud.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Never thought about that before...why would something have to be that big? If it's a mothership, would it not stay somewhere where the lil ones can meet it, instead of flying around doing it's own research. If for instance aliens are visiting us then they obviously do not want to meet us or they would have long time ago. The theory of because we are a too violent doesn't cut it, because if these things are as highly advanced as people say then we couldn't do anything to them. So flying around in a freaking mile wide craft is not smart for a species ( if they exist) that are trying to go around and not be noticed. If it was something huge maybe not a mile wide than most likely test flight for something.

[edit on 26-7-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

Who said a mothership has to be a mile long. Maybe that was the scout ship. I would expect many to see 5-10 mile ships. This could be a new level of disclosure to help people get used to the idea that ships that big could exist.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
well you know ufo lore says that they will make themselves known in an unambiguous fashion. there seems to be a pattern of them showing these unbelievably huge ships from time to time. In Phoenix, Stephensville, etc. It would seem they are in on gradual disclosure. Perhaps 'they' are pushing it forward.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sounds to me like another attention getter. If I wanted to get some attention I would make up a story after others have been sighted. Something that huge would definitly have been sighted by another because obviously he lives where other people do, yet noone else has had the sighting of this craft at the same time describing the same thing.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
Never thought about that before...why would something have to be that big? If it's a mothership, would it not stay somewhere where the lil ones can meet it, instead of flying around doing it's own research. If for instance aliens are visiting us then they obviously do not want to meet us or they would have long time ago. The theory of because we are a too violent doesn't cut it, because if these things are as highly advanced as people say then we couldn't do anything to them. So flying around in a freaking mile wide craft is not smart for a species ( if they exist) that are trying to go around and not be noticed. If it was something huge maybe not a mile wide than most likely test flight for something.

Ahhhhhhhh.....possible non-earthly species should think like us, walk like us, and talk like us. That's the way it should be......if they don't, then it doesn't make sense.....and, if it doesn't make sense to us, then what? Does it supports ones disbelief of Sorrell's claim? How difficult is it for some to think outside the box?

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

thats right .some of those strange space machines being photographed from earth by John Lenard Walson with his high powered equipment must be alot bigger than a mile across.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

thats right .some of those strange space machines being photographed from earth by John Lenard Walson with his high powered equipment must be alot bigger than a mile across.

www.youtube.com...

I've seen these videos from Gridkeeper before, do you know how far away the objects are??
They are not the most exciting videos IMO, but if I knew more about them, I would find them more fascinating.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So basically we dealing with idiotic beings that go around our planet for absolutly nothing. Just visiting? Because if they are here to investigate..I think something smaller would be a lot better...but then again I am not alien. Must be this damn box for my rational thoughts...lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join