It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Larry King's deal?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
He's just givin' the people what they want.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

One day the Anti-Christ will drive up in an ETV, get out and state, " Here I IS!!!" He will explain space/time/......wonders to the minds of mortal mind. The goverments who have been hiding all the sciences from the rest of the world since Ross Well will loose face in the sight of the peoples of the world. Goverments will be voted out and over ran where geo-polictical favor such. The everyday citizen of earth will stand in awe of such a truthful creature who has just saved the world from nuclear destruction and now lands his craft to reveal himself and history. Diseases and all the woes of the world will suddenly appear to disappear. The world will function as a peaceful community as he reveals many things to aide humanity. Peace will be as it never has been. No screening at airports, no need, we are finally getting along. That is until He proclaims himself God and all HELL breaks loose as the Last days come to pass.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Larry King is a scum. After watching the documentary 'Spin' (which I highly recommend) it became obvious that he will do or say anything to please the puppet masters. I am not sure if all this UFO talk has a sinister side to it or not. Whatever he says should definitely not be swallowed whole IMO.

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by weknowyouknow

I see the problem with the MSM and public not accepting the UFO phenomenon as legitimate being due to the fact that there is no strong scientific organizational entity. And I believe that to be non-existent because of the stigma associated with the subject, not so much the researchers behind it.

All of the UFO researchers, good and bad, work independently and supplement their income by selling it.

MUFON is really the only organization, but I don't think it has the proper organization, leadership, or funds to take things to the level that it needs to be.

A group needs to exist, with a clear vision, lobbying, marketing, funding, with researchers and scientists that have the appropriate skills and drive to uncover more.

SF is a good researcher, but in my opinion, irrelevant in the modern era of UFO research.

delius

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join