It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Larry King's deal?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Have you noticed that Larry King has been dedicating alot of time and topics to UFOs this year? I mean tonight he talked about UFOs, and this is the second time this month! He seems very interested in UFOs all of a sudden. Your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
And he will be likely doing a new one next Friday (July 18th).

Stanton Friedman has confirmed that CNN has invited him on.

I'm not sure what are Larry King's goals with this, but I hope they are noble ones and his interest is genuine, and not just a way to get some ratings.

Since O'Hare and Stephenville media realized that UFOs sell (again).

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectXYZ

He wants a date with Linda Moulton Howe?

He is just another cog in the U.S. government's way of disseminating information. So the new found interest is simply following orders to cover the topic.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
He looks like an owl

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
The government was like "Hey Larry, come here...we're getting ready to reveal stuff, and people listen to you..apparently, though it seems extremely foolish...but in any case, just start talking about it, then when we reveal it people will be like "LARRY IS GOD! HE KNEW ABOUT THIS EVEN BEFORE WE DID!"

They're setting up Larry as the next messiah.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well, if we got to choose what news channel host we would like to see interview an alien, I think many may choose Larry King. Then he can bring on Shermer and his other disinfo type cronies to inerview him as well and put then these nay sayers in their proper places. (alien waves his hand toward Shermer and he just stares into space drooling)

Larry King does news channel tabloid programs and promos that people want to see and are popular anyway. Yesterday it was child psychics.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that larry king does infact show some resemblance to an alien?

Maybe he is a hybrid.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Now whether he is a hybrid or not...lol...I do have to mention that he did ask alot of questions as to whether the public was ready to believe in UFOs or not. Did you notice that most of the answers were YES...the public is ready, with minimal panic..lol....

My significant other did mention that he thought the greys were behind Obama today. He said that they looked "dead eyed" and "extremely paled". Who knows, maybe Larry is one step closer to disclosure?

[edit on 11-7-2008 by goopity]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

If this were a one line post ....which it most certainly, by any stretch of the imagination, is not...it would go something like....' HA HA HA ...no wait, that was serious.'

[edit on 11-7-2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by goopity

supposedly there has been a government acclimation program going on for many years now and apparently it seems to be working if most people feel they're ready for disclosure.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Mssmartypants....If the aliens look anything like your avatar I am not yet acclimated.
.....CREEPS!

On the other hand why would and also how would Larry King know anymore than anyone else?
Or is the media just a puppet to bring up the questions for some kind of secret poll to continually find ou if Americans are ready for contact?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hey, CNN is replaying the Larry King episode right now. Check it out if you read this in time, to see for yourself.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

yeah well about the avatar... I probably wore a little too much makeup that day. Sorry. And yes I'm sure that all the media reports of UFOs are used in some way to gauge the publics reaction as well as to gradually get us used to the idea that we are being visited.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I've not made up my mind as to why we keep seeing this on Larry King, but this evening's broadcast bothered me....

Throughout the entire broadcast, in graphics, it said:

UFO MYSTERY EXPLAINED?

What was definitively explained during this broadcast, did I miss something?

delius

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Maybe Larry just likes the UFO topic and has a genuine interest in it.
He can pretty much call the shots where his show is concerned.
I remember hearing him say somthing in th 80s along the lines of,"I tell people how it is if they dont agree they dont have to watch".

I put that in quote, its not an exact quote.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I really think they're getting ready for some sort of disclosure, linked to something inevitable that we cannot comprehend at the moment. Perhaps it's 2012, perhaps it's some kind of initiation. I know a lot of you have the tin-foil, this and that Reptiles vs. humanoids vs. dragons vs. the illuminanti vs. God vs. ghosts vs. time-travellers vs. grays vs. DOOOOOM, but I never really put much stock in that. I think the government has come to terms with the fact that there are just too many whistleblowers, and with the extreme spread of information via the internet, it's not going to be long before somebody posts the smoking gun on this subject.

Now when I say disclosure, in government terms that could simply mean "Yeah they're here, but we don't know what they are."
So you can keep your ZAMGZ, REPTILEZ CREPPED IN MY BASEMENT AND ATE MY AIR CONDITIONER (REEL PROOF)!!!!!111one and then post a picture of a 2 year olds rendition of a lizard.

[edit on 12-7-2008 by DocEmrick]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I think that larry king actually believes there is something going on. On last weeks show he was defending the people who were making ufo claims. I really think there may be something to it...other than ratings of course.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I get the impression that Larry is a true believer. And he does look like a hybrid, sort of. I mean the man has one hell of a gourd. Not that that's a bad thing. Anyway, he's putting Stanton Friedman back on, and that always makes for a good show. Not a good-looking show, but a good show.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
noone is afraid of the boogey nab, of course the public is ready. the thing is that its not real so there is nothing to tell them. Even SETI refused to declare any of the sightings discussed to be valid or the witnesses to be credible. Not to mention the military who serve and prortect our country are still maintaining the truth that these events are all circumstantial and offer no conclusive proof.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
seti will be the last people to admit to that ufos are visiting earth. Why? B/c they would look like complete jackasses after spending years and years looking out in the sky looking for radio signals only to have it thrown in there face that they have been here all along?

Most people have the problem of looking at the rest of universe based on their knowledge. the thing is, we don't know much of anything. People always so quick to refute what other people have seen and try to tell them what they had seen just so they can feel comfortable in their own minds that it was nothing or to defend other personal interests.

Close-minded people fail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join