It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics of Haliburton Concentration Camps Please Look Here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Those plastic boxes. I remember a thread a while back, can not remember if it was here, where someone saw those in their town. A lot of research was done and they were found out to be out houses not coffins?

Ama

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
Those plastic boxes. I remember a thread a while back, can not remember if it was here, where someone saw those in their town. A lot of research was done and they were found out to be out houses not coffins?

Ama

I believe they were determined to be grave liners, but they look like they can be used for just about anything.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

I work construction and I have seen every kind of out-house and that is not one.
It obviously is designed to be set on the ground, just like in the picture.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Before we spend several days re-hashing the same things over and over again, please read this thread that began just a month ago. Same web page even.

Then everyone come back and we can start from there.

See ya in a bit!

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yeah those would be some really small ass outhouses.

Thanks Montana I'll look through that

[edit on 1-7-2008 by Soulstone]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
In regards to the OP, IMO, the Elitists of the United States have way to much to lose if the entire general population is forced into concentration camps. No work force, no economy, but I guess one could argue that it is going to crash anyways. It won't even be possible until the Military is called back from the middle east, and how many soldiers do you think will want to force their own familiy and friends into these horrible places? What about other countries? Will they put up with it? Unless they will be labour camps, which in turn would produce cheap goods for the rest of the world, in which case, I'm all for it

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think they are getting ready for some kind of outbreak where those facilities would be used for a mass quarantine. As for the coffin liners, well those will be for the infectees.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresidentsbrain
freaky stuff

happening down here in oz too

really? any leads, sources or locations for such camps in oz?

I'm not being hostile, I'm just really curious, as I have been a bit
of a conspiracy buff for 20 years and have yet to learn of such
camps down here.

Duncan

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

I'm from Fort Worth. One of the camps listed on that article you posted is Carwell Airforce base ( now N.A.S- Naval Air Station ) That caught my attention because I remember hearing of this woman shortly after 9-11. I've read some of her poetry, I'll see if I can find some. Shes a peace activist.

cw33.trb.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'm from Fort Worth. One of the camps mentioned in this article is in Fort Worth at N.A.S Naval Air Station formerly CArswell Airforce base. I remember hearing of this woman in the article below after 9-11, I've read some of her poetry. It sparked my interest on this issue.

cw33.trb.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Just curious why the Federal Prison Camp in my town is listed, while others around the country don't even make the list. Getting my info from the Federal Bureau of Prisons webpage. Duluth MN is listed as having an 'FPC', and is also on the libertyforlife site, while many others aren't. Any ideas?

www.bop.gov...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hmm....I'm not sure. It is possible they are for illegal immigrants but the idea of a massive outbreak happening seems logical as well.

I guess time will tell.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hmm yea, an outbreak seems like a good logical answer, but maybe it's the other way around. Maybe there will be a mass disease and these camps will be to protect those who aren't infected, kinda like Resident Evil.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by For(Home)Country
Hmm yea, an outbreak seems like a good logical answer, but maybe it's the other way around. Maybe there will be a mass disease and these camps will be to protect those who aren't infected, kinda like Resident Evil.

Or thats what they will tell you to get you in there.

Ama

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

freaky stuff

You got more info on this?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Damn....these last few posts give remembrance to all those old Bible versus and works from other holy books. "And the dead shall rise and walk the earth" etc. I HATE ZOMBIES!

In all seriousness though, this is getting worse everyday. We're all being drug along by events out of our individual control and its all spiraling into chaos. I don't think any of us will be able to imagine what exactly the Hell that is coming in the days ahead will be like. It will be too terrible and on to large a scale.

I'm not going. Period....but if I do end up in one of these detention facilities you can be bloody well sure that all the years of traditional kung fu and gun slinging will be unleashed in a heart beat. At that point, I'm dead anyway so I might as well try to help the others escape. And if I get out....oh the bloodshed will be glorious. THE RIVERS WILL RUN RED! AND GREEN # WILL FALL FROM THE SKIES!
Or I'll trip and get shot.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
You know what I hope?

Aliens will come down.

Yeah, so it's possible they might be hostile and exterminate the human race.

But hey, it'd be something neat to see before you die instead of being in a camp standing on the edge of a mass grave filled with corpses and having a pistol to your head ready to be fired.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

You know what I hope?

Aliens will come down.

Yeah, so it's possible they might be hostile and exterminate the human race.

But hey, it'd be something neat to see before you die instead of being in a camp standing on the edge of a mass grave filled with corpses and having a pistol to your head ready to be fired.

I agree totally. What a way to go. Dying in the front lines defending against a massive alien assault.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

First of all did you bother to check out the website you are sending us too. It just couldnt be some far left propoganda site that used actual pictures prisons to try and prove a point. It certainly is a hard factual site. Wow look what I just found actual proof on thier website that 9/11 was caused by George W Bush...here it is word for word "Irrefutable evidence proves well beyond any reasonable doubt that President George Bush Jr. and his colleagues enabled the terrorist attack on the Twin Towers and demolished the buildings with explosives" That comes directly off his site. OMG come on guys, lets start getting our information from un-edited by the blogger actual fact checked sites. This is some consipracy theorist just like yourself there is no checks and balances,,,,but all fair and balanced huh. Please I beg all people to go check out this website and see for yourself. You are your own worst enemy when you use fiction sites for Non-fictional information.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine

freaky stuff

really? any leads, sources or locations for such camps in oz?

I'm not being hostile, I'm just really curious, as I have been a bit
of a conspiracy buff for 20 years and have yet to learn of such
camps down here.

Duncan

We have our detention camps for illegal aliens. Woomera, Xmas Island and Villawood.

Nothing in the FEMA scale, I might add.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join