It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptics of Haliburton Concentration Camps Please Look Here

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
First I apologize if this is in the wrong section, I am new to ATS.

Needless to say I am a little freaked out by these Haliburton Concentration Camps and Bushes Facist take over. I mean to the point where I'm considering buying a gun and loading up on canned food as some people have suggested. So I was wondering if maybe some of the skeptics could help explain to me why a government take over wouldn't happen. I mean I'm considering not buying a new computer or anything because we'll be hauled off to these camps after a state of emergency. Pleease I need to relax a bit here.

Thanks.

And what do you think of this? www.libertyforlife.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
freaky stuff

happening down here in oz too

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
it's pretty unlikely that a "gumment" could orchestrate a total take over of the masses. remember what happened after rodney king video was released. riots and full societal take over.

it would be too large of scale. something like a major natural disaster would have to happen to cause a major extreme set of circumstances for this to happen. in my opinion.

it's just too macronomic for a blatant control of all citizens. the damn would burst at the smallest crack, and the people would act against it. (just my opinion again)

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

But what about if a disease is planted on the American people convincing them to have to take harbor in their internment camps for their own safety? And do these camps actually exist? And why are they being built?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
CCA no longer houses Wisconsin inmates. There were too many problems with mistreatment under private-sector and out-of-state government supervision, so the Wisconsin DOC brought all its inmates back in state.

The last place anyone wants to be is in a Wackenhut/CCA facility. I would comment further, but I'm too paranoid to be comfortable doing so.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
no,no, it's all a good case. i wonder about the same questions as you as well.
why are there camps? is it to detain foreign troops that breach our soil?

i also wonder about the tainted chinese cat food that happened last year. (i know it wasn't a conspiracy to test the grounds for mass poisoning, but rather a way for a company to fake higher protein levels in their product to get a better sell price)

but you have to entertain the thought of a mass poisoning or mass breakout of virus to keep the field level.

my take on camps is in the event of a major natural disaster, it could be a place of refuge, OR if our soils were breached by another military (as the US detained japanese citizens in ww2).

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
quote]Originally posted by zooplancton

it would be too large of scale. something like a major natural disaster would have to happen to cause a major extreme set of circumstances for this to happen. in my opinion.

Some believe that "major natural disasters" will be provoked by HAARP.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But, yeah... as the site says "wake up america"... or does anyone believe those "enemy combatants" will come from outside US?

Peace

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
my take on camps is in the event of a major natural disaster, it could be a place of refuge, OR if our soils were breached by another military (as the US detained japanese citizens in ww2).

Scary, isn't it? This kind of thing is not what the US is supposed to be about.

If you look at the photos of these places, they are not designed as refuges. They're designed to keep people in. Those towers are manned by armed guards/officers who shoot you if you climb the fence.

I work in the business. For the curious, questions answered here if on topic or via U2U.

Sleuth

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
yes i have noticed that they camps seemed to be designed biased towards keeping rather than protecting.

i thought i also read here a while ago that there's a compound in alaska that can hold 200,000 people. (was that correct) or larger. does make you wonder.

would also be interesting chatting via u2u. thanks.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have to agree with the OP.
Do not spend any money on anything that depends on normal a/c house current.
Think about Waco and the first thing they do is shut off electricity to whoever they want to lay siege on.
Start looking at things like camp stoves and plastic 5 gal water containers.
I lived through ground zero of Hurricane Charlie and had no drinkable water or power for five weeks and the place under martial law.
Not fun and this is what is going to get people to walk into camps.
(hint: water, oatmeal, and a small propane stove will keep you alive)

[edit on 1-7-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
this is what a few guys from colorado are educating people about.
how to build a sustainable home. they went to aid the tsunami victims and show them how to rebuild "off the grid", and have fresh drinking water.

i think this is something more and more people should think about. less reliant and more sustainable. you bring up a very good point.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well, it could be many triggers that start this off... but look at how they are busy demonising certain sectors of society.

The Christians, the Muslims, the patriots, the gun owners and freedom of speech activists..

My bet is either a massive 'faked' independence day like event, or a nuclear device used on US soil.

All those who protest the government did it will be in camps or those plastic coffins.

No dissent will be tolerated.

Scary stuff.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Does it take pictures like the above to get people to prepare? Is it enough to get you to prepare? I hope so. Now, I'm not going to sit here and try to tell you that those pictures are of facilities built for some other reason than as stated on the website, because I really don't know. I do, however, suspect that all FEMA storage installations, as well as MOST military bases were rolled into the map to infer that ALL of the dots on the map are "detainment centers". Look at California. Mostly military/AF bases. So that seems to be begging for credibility. Just food for thought. I'm here because I question, and I've not made it to the ripe young age of 50 by running in fear of what my buddies project as truth.

Also, d'you have any idea how much it costs to keep "millions" alive in a concentration camp? Even if imprisonment standards are lowered to a bare subsistance..... it's very expensive. Why would the NWO or whatever freakazoid flavor of the week actually spend that money? Why not just slaughter us all, quicklime the bodies in pits.

Good thread. At least this has some credible evidence that something is happening. We can't tell from the website WHEN it happened or why, but there is something there that smells, and I thank you for sharing it.

We gotta rely upon our own instincts, but seems to me we should temper our fear with real and true knowledge. Remember just two months ago the claims of prisoner "cattle cars"? Okay. Just remember to think, to question, to find out what's happening. Don't jump on anyone's sheep wagon just because you want to feel repressed or don't think you're up to the task of taking responsibility for your own actions. Act with thought and planning. Live. Think. Plan. Survive.

Good job OP. cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
All those who protest the government did it will be in camps or those plastic coffins.
Scary stuff.

That is what has me rattled is all those plastic coffins.

Those Auto-Max rail cars were built very securely so I can see how appealing they would be to convert them to prison transportation cars.

Source

I watched the promo video and they can house over 22 vehicles.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Conspiracy/Bible guy Texe Marrs has photos that a couple took while out and about. They saw the train cars and peered inside.

The photos show the interior of the train cars, with benches on either side and poles on the floor for shackles.

He discusses this in one of his many videos online but I forget which video it's in. He shares the photos on the video.

The couple apparently said the train cars were not supervised and they were able to approach it freely. But this was a few years ago now.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Argentus.

A quick trip down history lane.

88 % of all nazi prisoners were used as forced labour to build weapons of war or produce materials for said systems.

Most lived on one meal a day and barely enough water to keep a child hydrated, let alone an adult. Millions died, millions did not however, and their forced labour kept the nazi war machine going for many years longer than it would have through a volunteer only system.

These camps will be the holding pens. Work or die. Those coffins are just that - for dead people. why make them now ? well, when push comes to shove woods along drawn out material to make a coffin with. Also, mass graves can indicate war crimes for future generations. Individual coffins give them the excuse that 'yes it is a pit grave, but each person was added with decency and respect - look they even got a coffin'.

The cynical eyes in me adds this - Plastic would also melt if set alight.. and welded plastic and flesh would make a post mortem almost impossible to complete.....

All in all..... I really do think people need to keep an eye out on just what is going down in their back yard.

Prepare for the worst, but also ,live life with out this bothering you too much.

Until it goes down their is nothing we can fight against - only warn others and keep on passing along ther message.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton

Ding Ding! And the Lord said "Let there be False Flag". While the RK incident is a good example to illustrate your point (which is completely valid IMO), it's apples and oranges. The RK incident was not an orchestrated event. It was chaos born from chaos.

In a world where these camps are fully operational and populated, rest assured only those within their walls will fully know what their intended use is. For the rest of the population, they're simply centers designed to confine those bearing responsibility for whatever event lead to their operational status.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
As a 31E corrections spec resettlement/internment spec for the United States army. I can tell you that first pick that is attached to the map is the school house that we train for ait at, and is not fit to house any one.
And as for the other camp pictured it is a training tool used by the National Guard.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Army Regulation 210—35
refers to the inmates that cut the grass on post and do outher jobs I know on my old duity station we had civilian inmates cutting grass and outher tasks this reg states how we deal with them and there reps.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
My brother is a federal agent and he told me a long time ago that he knew about all the detention camps being built.
He told me not to worry about it because they were going to be used for illegal aliens.
Well, we know better, now.
They have no plans to deport millions of aliens.
We have to realize they are designed for us.
And if you think you will be OK in a camp, you have to realize that the first thing they will do is take the children and separate men and women.
Think about those fake Katrina stories about young girls being raped in the stadium.
That will make people think there is a good reason for this, "to protect the children".
They will be shipped off and sold.
Think about the poison water provided to the troops in Iraq, by Haliburton.
Do you think you will have it better than the Army?
Just remember what happened to the Confederates in Union prisoner of war camps with no sewage facilities and rotten food, so that a lot of them died.
After the war, the head of the camp was convicted of criminal negligence, but there is no end to this war and they will be as safe as the Nazi camp heads would have been if WWII never ended.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join