It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of plane and its' "contrail"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
A plane was making a bit of a mess today, so I decided to video it. There are allegations that this is the aircrafts' normal contrail. You decide.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
That was some disturbing footage. So horrifying I wanted to puke.

But enough about the Wiggles.

Before that, I saw a plane's contrail expanding into a cloud just like the clouds already in the sky. Conditions were obviously favorable for water vapor in the air to form visible clouds.

[edit on 5/4/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That's outstanding. You've done a marvelous job of documenting how a persistent spreading contrail can add to the cloud cover.

Again....great job of debunking the chemtrail outrage.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I live in Adelaide as well and I saw this yesterday too, I don't think it's anything but the normal condensation trail of a high-altitude passenger flight.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
not gonna sit here and say that's the way it's always been.

wasn't like that in the 70s
wasn't like that in the 80s

you're all completely brain dead if you don't realize this.

/shrug/

but hell.. you're breathing it.. not me.

-

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
That's outstanding. You've done a marvelous job of documenting how a persistent spreading contrail can add to the cloud cover.

Again....great job of debunking the chemtrail outrage.

He'd have done much better directing the fear-mongering towards climate change like the IPCC does when they study this very phenomena. Not that I'm sold on the IPCC studies, but atleast there part of the study makes sense. Of course I'm comparing peer reviewed studies of the exact same phenomena (persisting contrails) to a guy with a youtube video of them, so we're on shaky ground to start...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Perhaps that this whole debate about chemtrails is KIND of true but instead of spraying lethal and dangerous chemicals and biological agents they are actually spraying to help fix the ozone layer.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Yeah, the video does show how 'contrails' appear persistent and quite disturbing to view from ground zero. But anyway, I just had a thought about anything else we don't have a visual on including odorless gas from these alleged 'chemtrails' that we may inhale daily.

[edit on 2008-5-05 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

I might be....if my head was at 30,000 ft.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Mate,

Im in Melbourne, and yesterday aswell, there was a totally abnormal "contrail event" here too. Nobody else saw or paid attention to it.

I was up very early yesterday (sunday) morning and at about 8:30am, there was a very high altitude fly-by by a large jet of some sort from east to west, spraying the exactly same trail as the one pictured.

The ting is thou, it didnt start at the eastern horizon but much closer. Im in thenorth western suburbs and it started spraying near the northern suburbs and continued to just past Melton, far outer North West where it stopped spraying but continued flying west.

Im near Tullamarine airport and there is no flight path above me that high going east to west, thers absolute to need for it.

Now, what got me, Ive seen chemtrails spraying every now and then but its a once only event. Later that day, just before sunset, I saw the very same plane flying the very same route spraying exactly the same way as it did that same morning, starting from the same point in the sky and ended at the same point too.

Thats the part that has me worried and concerned, why the persistent concentration on the one area?

and its also funny that Adelaide had the same type of situation. were any other australian cities sprayed sunday?

My theory is, because we in melbourne are supposed to be expecting a couple of days of rain, that they are spraying to stop it from raining, causing a worse drought situation, forcing us to adopt extreme measures and higher prices of water.

By spraying adelaide and melbourne. since our weather kind of comes from adelaides direction, I think this may be the case. we were supposed to get rain today, and as dark as the clouds were it didnt rain.

anybody else care to comment on this? they are definitely up to something. I will try and video too next time. will pay close attention this sunday again.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This is just one of those conspiracies that a person is either a lunatic or a debunker of the truth. No middle ground and no rational argument will change anyone's mind.

There are 2 reasons why it is different than the 70's and 80's. First there were contrails back then with jets and even larger ones with prop driven motors with much less horsepower and much greater inefficient motors. Second, EVEREYONE knew what they were looking at and it wasn't a big deal.

Fast forward to now. Media driven book and video sales for the "in" crowd for just something else that destroying our planet or; some government agency either hidden or in plain sight or world dominating group trying to control the masses by crop spraying at 30,000 feet. All the time shoveling in money to drive even more media and more sales.

I would venture that 99% of all the users and visitors to this site did not live in the WW2 era. I would also venture to say probably 60% are over 2 generations away from WW2. This means that the vast majority was not alive during WW2 or had parents alive during that period. Why am I bringing this up, the rational person would say. Only to illustrate something told to me back in the early 60's.

My uncle pointed out some Polish crop dusters to me one day in my youth. This is what planes leaving contrails were called by the grunts in Europe as they watched the long bomber strings heading towards Germany on their mission. The bombers left these trails that the AA guns could aim at.

How about that, they even had contrails back in WW2.... No hidden agenda or anything sinister, just physics at work.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Neat vid. Excellent footage showing high level water vapor forming into a cloud. Sort of a micro sample of what nature does every day. Well done.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

not gonna sit here and say that's the way it's always been.

wasn't like that in the 70s
wasn't like that in the 80s

you're all completely brain dead if you don't realize this.

/shrug/

-

I beg to differ:
Contrail Photos Through History

Plus, I grew up near a rural farm area, and I remember seeing "Farm Reports" on TV in the early 1970s that explained to farmers how contrails add to cloud cover.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
saw 2 more Contrails getting sprayed above Melbourne today - one mid morning from above the city centre going directly eastwards and then a couple hours later the same as the ones the other week. Going westwards from the northern suburbs to the western suburbs.

One thing that I have found in common with todays spraying and those of the previous weeks is that they have sprayed them 2 days before expected rains here! which is few and far between and let me just say last time they sprayed before it was supposed to rain for a few days....we didnt get no where near the rain we were expecting, and I think that this might be the same thing again.

My theory is that "they" are perpetuating and/or prolonging the drought donw here in southern australia.

with the La Nina weather effect that is affecting us now, we (in Victoria) should be getting dreanched, yet its raining from the northern tip down the entire eastern side of australia exept for in the southern state!

just my theory and will continue to pay attention.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
Im in thenorth western suburbs and it started spraying near the northern suburbs and continued to just past Melton, far outer North West where it stopped spraying but continued flying west.

Yes. Funny how these "contrails" start and stop just after and before the horizons sometimes. Here if you're at the beach where you have an unrestricted view of the western horizon, it's really obvious. That is exactly why I don't buy the "normal" theory.

We also have the dark clouds with no rain. I remember when I was a kid, if the clouds had the slightest tinge of grey in them, you were going to get wet. This is not the case these days.

I've also posted a new video of what I believe is a normal contrail. This is what ALL the planes looked like when I was a kid.

[edit on 14/5/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Thanks Paul, thats exactly what Ive been noticing about the clouds and rain aswell. they cold fronts that come through this part of australia after warm weather all seem to be dry, no matter how dark the clouds are.

Now heres something else, last thursday, melbourne was bombarded with contrails.....during the day whilst at work, as I am in and outside afew times throughout the day, I saw atleast 3 chemtrails being sprayed and by the afernoon you could see the whispey cloudy leftovers of other chemtrails that had been sprayed inthe sky.....I couldnt beleive it, it was the most chemctrail activity over melbourne that I have ever seen.

Now Ive been foloowing flightplaths of planes since I was a kid as I dont live too far from the airport, and because of melbournes geographic location there is absolutely no reason for large planes to be flying that high directly above the city....its not as if they are flying from one major city to another directly across melbourne because there no other major airport to cater for these large planes around here.

anyway, my theory about them stopping rain is abit buggered because it rained all day yesterday, got a good 15mm of rain all over melbourne.

still trying to work out why they are doing this, and why this activity seems to be increasing in nature.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

anyway, my theory about them stopping rain is abit buggered because it rained all day yesterday, got a good 15mm of rain all over melbourne.

We'd agree that the contrails seem more likely to occur in times where rain is predicted in the near future, correct (independent of whether or it actually ends up raining)?

[edit on 17-5-2008 by _Del_]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
[We also have the dark clouds with no rain. I remember when I was a kid, if the clouds had the slightest tinge of grey in them, you were going to get wet. This is not the case these days.
[edit on 14/5/08 by NuclearPaul]

Thats ridiculous

Cloud darkness has absolutely no bearing on whether it will rain or not. Just because the clouds are dark does not mean it will rain. Its the cloud type that indicates if precipitation is possible

And Melbourne was average rain for last year and is going ok this year. By the way it is not a La Nina year, the SOI is showing that it is more neutral than anything meaning there is a slight chance that it will be wetter than normal

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_

We'd agree that the contrails seem more likely to occur in times where rain is predicted in the near future, correct (independent of whether or it actually ends up raining)?

I agree with that.

Ozweatherman,
they've been saying that the east coast of australia has been under a La Nina weather pattern this year, which is why many parts of queensland and NSW are getting and have gotten good rains this year.

Us here in melbourne have not gotten as much as we should have considering the la nina thats here at the moment.

Im just going by what Ive heard and read.

in regards to the dark clouds, I admit I dont know much about them, just going by what I see.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_

I agree with that.

Isn't that what one would expect if persistent contrails were the result of the water vapor in a jet's exhaust? That is to say as a front approaches and the relative humidity in the upper atmosphere increases, persistent contrails would be more likely?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join