It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO PROOF! You Missed The Disclosure!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I know all of you have seen the STS-75 Tether Videos. But did you really STUDY IT?

The common argument is "space debris". But the video shows teleportation and controlled flight! These are showing intelligent movement! "Things in motion stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force." These things are turning!

I will show some illustrated examples, but first re-watch this video and study every dot!

Example #1

At 00:34-00:35 in the video above, a UFO teleports directly into view. As shown in the image below:

Right after that UFO teleports into view, it flies parallel to the Tether for a short distance. Then it decided to make a turn! The image below illustrates the flight path:

Looks almost like a 90 degree turn!

How can "space debris" teleport, and make a 90 degree turn?

Example #2

At 2:55 into the video above, another UFO teleports directly into view. As show in the image below:

Right after teleporting, the UFO travels upwards, slows down to a stop, then decides to make a u-turn! Not only that but it travels back were it came from, and ITS SPEED SLOWLY INCREASES!

The illustration below shows its flight path:

There are MANY more examples of these UFO's teleporting, speeding up, slowing down, turning, and flashing. How can these be "space debris"?

Did NASA let these videos out for a reason? Was this a semi-disclosure?

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I don't know if those are "ice particles" but it sure looks very interesting to me.
The biggest problem in proving it's debries or something, is the fact that those things:

1) Change direction (not so much of a big deal if some ice drops on camera lens)
2) Fly -behind- the tether (this is important)

So what's the most common oppinion on this one? I know it's been talked about on ATS but never seizes to amaze me..

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This has been posted many, many times before.

At the moment, the most active thread about this subject is this thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I agree with ArMaP, I was just about going to go to the loo and relieve myself of a pint, and thought...wooo Aliens!!

Anyway, nice post OP keep it coming..one of these days , somethings gonna break!!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I know there is other threads that discuss these videos. I didn't want to bury the illustrations I made down inside a forgotten little thread.

So I made a new one, with my illustrations up in front.

b.t.w. i dont want to talk about the video, I want to talk about the specific entities that I circled in my OP.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Even if this topic has been discussed, the OP is presenting unique research on the material.... leave it be.

As to your second anomaly where the debris seems to 'turn' I can clearly see the object collide with another particle
It looks very much like debris bouncing off one another.

As to the teleporting anomalies, that I can't explain. Good work

I'm still of the opinion that it was debris. NASA has already had real UFO footage slip out under it's wing - these are small potatoes. Good to see it thoroughly examined all the same.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Good post OP

The power of denial always amazes me. The UFOs in the Tether video glow and pulsate, materialize and dematerialize, stop and start, change directions etc - and yet there are many who go "well that couldn't be a fleet of massive ships in our space, that must be 'dust', or 'debris', or 'ice particles'......"

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

if you have been scuba diving or in a underwater craft in a calm part of water...this is pretty close to what it looks like when sea water is illuminated. could be a coincidence. lots of little critters in the sea water move very much like this.

[edit on 5-4-2008 by jimmyx]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
As to your second anomaly where the debris seems to 'turn' I can clearly see the object collide with another particle
It looks very much like debris bouncing off one another.

You must watch the video, and don't pay to much attention to my animation. You will see that it does not collide. One is moving much faster than the other, a collision would have slowed one down, and made the other move much faster. Please watch the main video, my animations are just for the flight path visualization.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

also with all the high-tech camera equipment they have, this is really low grade footage. just check out the difference between the photos and video they show when the do work outside the shuttle and that are posted on NASA'S site and compare the quality, to this you-tube video. it looks like they are using a 40-dollar wal-mart camera on the you-tube video.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yes, this has been discussed before, but not from the perspective and work you've placed into it.

Starred and flagged.

A new and fresh perspective on any subject should be given it's own thread, so that it can be explored from it's own angle. That's not board policy, just my opinion. I see no reason why your unique work should be just a tag-a-long to someone else's "I saw it first" thread.

Good work my friend.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The common argument is "space debris". But the video shows teleportation and controlled flight! These are showing intelligent movement! "Things in motion stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force." These things are turning

Well as the biggest consensus on this footage is that it is ice particles.
Also that they are close to the camera.
If that is the case, the force involved would be by the shuttles RCS thrusters.
Teleportation could be debris (other than ice) with an rotation period, which in one part of it's rotation, it is invisible, and on another part of it's rotation there is something that can reflect light (Sun).

There are MANY more examples of these UFO's teleporting, speeding up, slowing down, turning, and flashing. How can these be "space debris"?

Good question.
There are actually nothing that says that it is ice or debris, there are also nothing that say that these things are 'alien space ships' or an being capable of living in space (critters).

I do have a suggestion that everyone check the recent STS-75 thread there you can read about many theories, ideas, relativity, electrostatic charge, how debris and ice would behave close to the shuttle, and also what we have discovered investigating this, it is only 17 pages i think.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well, I would prefer to keep on discussing this in just one thread, I have already posted in three different threads about this and I would not like to have a fourth.

And the only thing new are the drawings, although the changes in direction of the objects has been pointed many times.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
You guys keep saying it is ice, how the heck does ice stop, turn around, and go back? How does ice make 90 degree turns?

You are saying the angle of the ice changed to reflect light, and thats why it looks like its teleporting , but then WHAT STOPPED IT FROM ROTATING AND DISAPEARING AGAIN? That is the least thought out arguement I ever herd!

Surely if it was invisible for a second, and it rotated into visibiliy, why did it not rotate back out of visibility?? What stopped it from rotating? Why does it look stationary and NOT rotating??

I'm not a lemming you can't just pass these off as uncontrolled!

DID ANY OF YOU EVEN TRY TO FIND THESE OBJECTS I POINTED OUT IN THE VIDEO, OR ARE YOU BEING LAZY AND ONLY LOOKING AT MY IMAGES?

[edit on 5-4-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I see all of the anomalies, ALLisONe and I did watch the video. As I said, the teleportation thing is hard to explain. The explanation of flakes, debris and ice particles seems to fit easily enough - but anomalous behavior is still hard to explain.

I myself saw a UFO a couple nights ago (in my sig) - because the UFO slowly strobed at me a couple times before disappearing the theory was offered that I was seeing a satellite reflect sunlight.

Did this seem plausible to me? Yes it did. But did the craft pulsing slowly and then disappearing altogether seem like normal reflections? Not at all...

Similarly I don't expect the OP to believe that the anomalies represented are easily explainable. Rotation and collision deflections etc. are the best explanation we can come up with for the strange behavior of these particles...

[edit on 5-4-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Example #3

At 00:18-00:19 of the video in the OP, another UFO appears suddenly in the view. When it appears, it has no movement AT ALL, so it can not be "rotating".

The image below shows the teleportation:

After THIS object teleports, it slowly gains more and more speed like someone is slowly pressing an accelerator pedal like a car!!

PLEASE FIND AND WATCH THIS SPECIFIC UFO IN THE VIDEO
www.youtube.com...

You will notice the VERY ODD ACCELERTAION RATE.

Right after it teleports, it seems to get a slow increase in speed, then it "coasts" (no acceleration), then seconds later is slowly starts to accelerate again. Its ODD! These are controlled!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Similarly I don't expect the OP to believe that the anomalies represented are easily explainable. Rotation and collision deflections etc. are the best explanation we can come up with for the strange behavior of these particles...

You are completely right, I am not a sheep when it comes to physics, and video analyzing. I can clearly tell the difference between a rotation and a perfectly steady object.

I can also tell you that in space, things dont SLOWLY accelerate. Ok a collsion would mean an instant rate of speed changed, but a SLOW INCREASE OF SPEED?? No collisions can do that unless it was artificialy set up to do so.

How can "collisions" slowly make an object come to a stop and turn around??? Keyword "slowly". These are not instant changes. These are slow changes. Collisions would be abrupt and quick.

Please, you can't pass these off as debris no matter how hard you try.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

You guys keep saying it is ice, how the heck does ice stop, turn around, and go back? How does ice make 90 degree turns?

As i said earlier, it depends on the firing of the RCS thrusters, also dependant on which RCS thrusters are fired and where.

You are saying the angle of the ice changed to reflect light, and thats why it looks like its teleporting , but then WHAT STOPPED IT FROM ROTATING AND DISAPEARING AGAIN? That is the least thought out arguement I ever herd!

That was the least out thought comment i've heard in a while...

It comes in from out of the screen, you dont know for how long it was invisible as you dont see that part, and when it ends one period of rotation it comes back to where it was invisible, as i said, it is dependant on the periods of rotation.

Surely if it was invisible for a second, and it rotated into visibiliy, why did it not rotate back out of visibility?? What stopped it from rotating? Why does it look stationary and NOT rotating??

Who said it was invisible for a second? It could be invisible for about 30 seconds, then back to visible period of rotation.
You dont know from which direction it came, it could have been going against the camera as in a straightforwards trajectory.
Looking as it is stationary could have been other particles hitting it and stoping it's momentum.

As i've already explained the rotatation....Well lets just do it again.
If they are hit by other particles, they could stop where they are or change trajectory, and also that would interfere with the rotation period changing, making it disapear again...

As i've said though, i think these are debris from the tether being released, i dont think they are close to camera 'ice'.
But if you had read the recent STS-75 thread, you would know that.
All of these arguments have already been in that thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I can also tell you that in space, things dont SLOWLY accelerate. Ok a collsion would mean an instant rate of speed changed, but a SLOW INCREASE OF SPEED?? No collisions can do that unless it was artificialy set up to do so.

That is wrong, the outcome from an impact and how the objects involved is decided how much energy is involved in the impact, their mass and composition.

How can "collisions" slowly make an object come to a stop and turn around??? Keyword "slowly". These are not instant changes. These are slow changes. Collisions would be abrupt and quick.

It's all about the energy and mass and also different momentums.
Ok, lets use an example...
The shuttle use energy to change momentum in one way or another, when it fire one or several of it's thrusters, will the change of momentum be instant? No.
Why? Because of mass, and that the energy used might not be more or equal to the mass.
The same happens in an impact between two objects with different mass and momentum.
The change of momentum can take time, based on these three different things, mass, energy and momentum.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Balez
As i said earlier, it depends on the firing of the RCS thrusters, also dependant on which RCS thrusters are fired and where.

These UFO's are not even close to the thrusters! Did you not see the camera ZOOM IN? If the UFO's were closer to the camera, then the pure action of zooming in would have made the UFO's leave the view!

Example:

Do you see the wood telephone pole in the image on the left? After zooming in, the telephone pole is not in the view port. This is because the telephone pole is CLOSE.

If some of these UFO's were CLOSE, the majority of them would have left the viewport when it zoomed in. This means they are farther away then you think!

It comes in from out of the screen, you dont know for how long it was invisible as you dont see that part, and when it ends one period of rotation it comes back to where it was invisible, as i said, it is dependant on the periods of rotation.

Correction, it comes from the CENTER of the screen. The pure fact that the UFO became visible in less than a second time frame means that is was NOT A SLOW ROTATION.

If the UFO was slowly rotating, I would expect the reflection to start from a dim light that slowly changes to a bright light. But we don't see a slow prgression of brightness, we see and INSTANT brightness, that I have timed AT LESS THAN 1 second.

Not only that, but if the object was rotating, then the brightness of the light would CHANGE. But the brightness stays completly the same!!

Are you suggesting these are perfectly FLAT clear mirrors? How can a rotating piece of ice reflect a constant level or brightness? Especialy after it was just INVISIBLE??

Your logic is SO FLAWED.

Who said it was invisible for a second? It could be invisible for about 30 seconds, then back to visible period of rotation.

Watch the video. It takes less than a second to go from INVISIBLE to VISIBLE. This means IF it was rotating, it would be rotating quite fast. But if it was rotating fast, it should have became invisible again, but it DOESNT.

If it was rotating slow, it would probably not become visible so quickly, it would slowly become visible. The speed at which it appears on the video, is not like any "rotating reflection" that I have seen.

Please read about REFLECTIONS.
en.wikipedia.org...

There is a difference between SPECULAR and DIFFUSE relfections.

Specular reflection is the perfect, mirror-like reflection of light (or sometimes other kinds of wave) from a surface, in which light from a single incoming direction (a ray) is reflected into a single outgoing direction.

Diffuse reflection is the reflection of light from an uneven or granular surface such that an incident ray is seemingly reflected at a number of angles.

The UFO that you claim is "rotating ice" would have a DIFFUSE reflection, but in the video it appears to have a SPECULAR one.

Your logic is soooo far off.

All of these arguments have already been in that thread.

Well now you are debating with me, not the other thread! Shush about the other thread!

Your arguments are WEAK!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join